CheatDetector 0.5.2.1

ImportBot

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by IAF-SDS*:

CHEAT DETECTOR HAS BEEN UPDTED TO VERSION 0.4

• NEW: Live Check: CheatDetector will now monitor the players on your server for headshots per kills and kills per minute. Cheating is considered >91% HS/K or >8 KPM with more than 20 kills. A check is made every 5 minutes. Whitelist and messages apply here too. (0. Ban Method and Whitelist and BattlelogCache -> Enable Live Check)
  • NEW: Stream Players to 247FairPlay.com: If enabled CheatDetector will contact http://www.247fairplay.com/cheatdetector.php every 30 minutes to add the players on your server to a database (the plugin will not be blocked by this and errors (for example: you cant reach 247fairplay.com) wont show up in the log. its "fire and forget"). This DB will be used to do stats checks and various other checks. If a cheater is detected, he will be banned through the MetaBans Account @CheatDetector (http://metabans.com/CheatDetector).
  • FIX: Stats Check: Weapons with more headshots than kills (except shotguns, rockets and the like) and more than 20 kills will be treated as IMPOSSIBLE (=cheating).
  • NEW: Settings: Enable Live Check.
  • NEW: Settings: Enable Stats Check.
  • NEW: Settings: Stream Players to 247FairPlay.com
  • NEW: Settings: Exclude Non-ReservedSlots/ServerVIPs: will automatically remove players from the plugins whitelist that are not in your ReservedSlots List
  • FIX: Several internal code improvements.

Please let me know what you think about the new features and CheatDetector's operation in general

Awesome work my friend Grizzly.

I want to let you know that CD has caught and banned over 340 cheaters on my servers to date, only a couple of them have disputed their ban or filed any kind of ban appeal (Edit: these two disputes/appeals actually occurred after this last CD update).

It is rare that our admins have to worry about cheaters, and the only ones that ever get thru are those with not enough stats to be analyzed (e.g. new accounts with less than 130 kills for weapons).

I hope we'll have this for BF4 too as they are already preparing BF4 hacks based off of the BF4 alpha with expected refinement when the BF4 beta is released.

See this for an example: http://www.ilikecheats.com/_news=bat...cks-and-cheats

"We got our hands on a copy of the Battlefield 4 Alpha Trial and we are currently making the first ever hack for BF4! We have 6 days left and about 50 hours of testing with the developers before they shut the alpha down. The great news is we will also get access to the Battlefield 4 beta later for even more testing. That means when the game is released you will have hacks ready to use to help you rank up fast and unlock all your weapons. Nothing is better than standing all the way across the map and sniping someone with a headshot using our aimbot."

I can't wait to try out your new version.

Thanks again!

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by OscarMike*:

Hey,

I've been very pleased with the v. 0.4 release. It has eliminated the threat of new account and/or low rank cheaters without enough weapon stats for triggering any of the existing cheatmeter limits (not enough stats for analysis). I've seen 2-5 CD "live protection" bans so far on our 5 servers and they have all been valid upon manual inspection (really dodgy weapon stats). Takes a load of work off from us admins as we don't have to spot and analyze these kind of "players" anymore! Great work! :smile:

Hey Grizzly,

Lately I've noticed a few odd things with certain players and specifically their weapon stats. Take these players from today who got banned by CD:

Hikkorom SV98 hs/k: 112,08% 240 kills / 269 headshots

Markisha G3A4 hs/k: 129,63% 27 kills / 35 headshots

Manny-Ribera1 M4A1 hs/k: 110,1% 425 / 250 headhots currently

The weird thing is that all of these players claim to have "never cheated".

- Hikkorom says that he has no clue why he has such a high headshot/kill percentage, he says he has never cheated before and that it must be a bug in the statistics engine of Battlelog.

- Markisha got banned for a weapon with which he only has 27 kills (see ban reason). Settings are set to the default 130 kills per weapon for analysis. Additionally, he has a few other weapons with more kills than headshots.

- Also, Manny-Ribera1 who got banned for m4a1 weapon stats, has now recently played normally again with that weapon. Headshot kill ratio is decreasing. However, with the PKP Pecheneg he has 6 kills but 58 headshots? How can that be possible? It sounds like a bug in the Battlelog Statistics Engine. Or what is going on with some of these odd weapon stats?

Originally Posted by Singh400*:

I've noticed this too. One bullet, double headshot maybe? A good sniper can repeat that easily in a game.

I've noticed this too. One bullet, double headshot maybe? A good sniper can repeat that easily in a game.

I'm just running it in logging mode only - no kicks/bans, until I manually check the player. Been running this plugin since the 9th and this is what it has said is impossible stats and declared a rating of 99%.

• AmazingFlow
  • Annibal_Smithh
  • BRDigteuch
  • Breezerduke
  • Cent77
  • Clusterstruck
  • Dalherrin
  • DeAdlY_GAmeR_RuS
  • eosf2008
  • Gato-Muncher
  • grendal1
  • GrimReaper9805
  • Hamas77
  • HoopClown
  • IDBIDeaThWisH
  • M4d_dog_x_x
  • mUrkaSiUs
  • Reuss1969
  • Sgt-Brookie_uca
  • Ultey
  • Vinegiggle
The bold ones are the ones that I agree with that, they are definitely cheating. Bear in mind that I haven't done an in-depth review of all of them. Some of them I have managed to find conclusive proof, as seen with .

Hey Grizzly,

Lately I've noticed a few odd things with certain players and specifically their weapon stats. Take these players from today who got banned by CD:

- Markisha got banned for a weapon with which he only has 27 kills (see ban reason). Settings are set to the default 130 kills per weapon for analysis. Additionally, he has a few other weapons with more kills than headshots.

I removed Markisha's bans and then he reconnected to our server(s). I checked what CD does with him:

[14:52:43 57] CD - IMPOSSIBLE STATS: Markisha SV98 hs/k: 143,33% (3,87)

[14:52:43 57] CD - IMPOSSIBLE STATS: Markisha G3A4 hs/k: 129,63% (5,09)

[14:52:43 57] CD - spm: 311,55

[14:52:43 57] CD - SUSPECTED CHEATING: Markisha 99%

The weird thing is that Markisha has less than 40 kills with both the SV98 and G3A4 but still gets banned for impossible stats? It seems like CD just bans without checking if a weapon has 130 kills or more..

Originally Posted by grizzlybeer*:

This is awesome, thank you for the hard work!

sure thing :-) its hard but fun

Awesome work my friend Grizzly.

I want to let you know that CD has caught and banned over 340 cheaters on my servers to date, only a couple of them have disputed their ban or filed any kind of ban appeal.

It is rare that our admins have to worry about cheaters, and the only ones that ever get thru are those with not enough stats to be analyzed (e.g. new accounts with less than 130 kills for weapons).

I hope we'll have this for BF4 too as they are already preparing BF4 hacks based off of the BF4 alpha with expected refinement when the BF4 beta is released.

See this for an example: http://www.ilikecheats.com/_news=bat...cks-and-cheats

"We got our hands on a copy of the Battlefield 4 Alpha Trial and we are currently making the first ever hack for BF4! We have 6 days left and about 50 hours of testing with the developers before they shut the alpha down. The great news is we will also get access to the Battlefield 4 beta later for even more testing. That means when the game is released you will have hacks ready to use to help you rank up fast and unlock all your weapons. Nothing is better than standing all the way across the map and sniping someone with a headshot using our aimbot."

I can't wait to try out your new version.

Thanks again!

no problem. the data you provide makes tracking possible issues much easier

all this will be ported to bf4 asap

Hey,

I've been very pleased with the v. 0.4 release. It has eliminated the threat of new account and/or low rank cheaters without enough weapon stats for triggering any of the existing cheatmeter limits (not enough stats for analysis). I've seen 2-5 CD "live protection" bans so far on our 5 servers and they have all been valid upon manual inspection (really dodgy weapon stats). Takes a load of work off from us admins as we don't have to spot and analyze these kind of "players" anymore! Great work! :smile:

seeing the plugin on your servers really puts it to a test :-)

Hey Grizzly,

The weird thing is that all of these players claim to have "never cheated".

- Hikkorom says that he has no clue why he has such a high headshot/kill percentage, he says he has never cheated before and that it must be a bug in the statistics engine of Battlelog.

- Also, Manny-Ribera1 who got banned for m4a1 weapon stats, has now recently played normally again with that weapon. Headshot kill ratio is decreasing. However, with the PKP Pecheneg he has 6 kills but 58 headshots? How can that be possible? It sounds like a bug in the Battlelog Statistics Engine. Or what is going on with some of these odd weapon stats?

i couldnt find anything more suspicious than the stats you mentioned.

the last update changed the detection, that weapons with more headshots than kills (except for the unreliable like shotguns,...) are treated as suspicous from 20 kills on (not 130 like the usual)

this change should make the detection more accurate, however if we can confirm that there is some kind of bug, i would change it again

yes but like ike mentioned some time ago: 1 bullet, double headshot would still be 1 shot, 2 hits, 2 headshots, 2 kills

i dont see any good explanation for having more hs than kills especially with bolt action sniper rifles (min damage 50 * 2.4 hs multiplier should always be a kill)

i would like to learn some of your experience with detecting cheaters, so look out for messages coming your way :-)

I'm just running it in logging mode only - no kicks/bans, until I manually check the player. Been running this plugin since the 9th and this is what it has said is impossible stats and declared a rating of 99%.

• AmazingFlow
  • Annibal_Smithh
  • BRDigteuch
  • Breezerduke
  • Cent77
  • Clusterstruck
  • Dalherrin
  • DeAdlY_GAmeR_RuS
  • eosf2008
  • Gato-Muncher
  • grendal1
  • GrimReaper9805
  • Hamas77
  • HoopClown
  • IDBIDeaThWisH
  • M4d_dog_x_x
  • mUrkaSiUs
  • Reuss1969
  • Sgt-Brookie_uca
  • Ultey
  • Vinegiggle
The bold ones are the ones that I agree with that, they are definitely cheating. Bear in mind that I haven't done an in-depth review of all of them. Some of them I have managed to find conclusive proof, as seen with .
Thx for providing that data. i looked into the bans you didnt confirm and here is what i found:

http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/AmazingFlow/history

2012-05-15 22:55

KDR: 150-6

.44 SCOPED

150 kills

181 hs

[10.08.2012 17:12:29] |9898| VIOLATION (MD5TOOL) #9002: Annibal_Smithh (slot #20) MD5Tool Mismatch: UpdatePatchDatacas_50.cas (len=2048) [8a5cdf1e7b14630db275e1573d746613(-) 81.38.191.82:3659]

[05.19.2012 13:10:36] |3455| VIOLATION (IGNORING QUERIES) #9006: Breezerduke (slot #27) Violation (IGNORING QUERIES) #9006 [4d5a90f6d70bef5fe194f0e308548981(-) 178.83.16.69:3659]

http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/Clusterstruck/history

2013-01-27 05:51

KDR: 127-0

MP443 Supp.

127 kills

127 hs

http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/eosf2008/reports#rep_65131650

Type 88 LMG

40 kills

89 hits

1 kill assist

http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/eosf2008/history

2013-07-07 14:24

134 kills

108 hs

7 kill assists

also several restrictions around that time:

[07.11.2013 22:00:45] |1238765| RESTRICTION: eosf2008 (slot #27) [bfc84fb2fa874864714ec9c0d31889b1(-) 79.182.0.158:3659] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe initialization failed

http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/HoopClown/history

2013-01-04 18:46

KH2002

76 kills

66 hs

0 kill assists

17:26

AN-94

121 kills

76 hs

0 kill assists

2013-01-06 15:06

G3A3

279 kills

183 hs

15 kill assists

M4d_dog_x_x

banned on istats

several restrictions during time with suspicious stats (suddenly skill 900)

[06.25.2013 13:53:57] |616422| RESTRICTION: M4d_dog_x_x (slot #56) [4a77ce1ea2ebdd92a6ff990c5c5d8580(-) 212.3.159.207:3659] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe initialization failed

[02.19.2013 19:34:22] |21501| RESTRICTION: Reuss1969 (slot #5) [a3202abc16997a21d205a01a0e91af70(-) 95.93.149.176:3659] Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe initialization failed

http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/Ultey

2013-07-13 01:55

AN-94

109 kills

109 hits

0 kill assists

00:37

AN-94

55 kills

55 hits

0 kill assists

http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/Vinegiggle/history

2013-02-18 19:47

44 MAG

719 kills

562 hs

12 kill assists

i know that soem of these findings (like pb com fail) are far from proof for cheating but together with the suspicious stats they draw a picture.

other findings i would consider proof.

for the players i didnt mention, i didnt find anything special except for the suspicious stats you already mentioned.

I removed Markisha's bans and then he reconnected to our server(s). I checked what CD does with him:

[14:52:43 57] CD - IMPOSSIBLE STATS: Markisha SV98 hs/k: 143,33% (3,87)

[14:52:43 57] CD - IMPOSSIBLE STATS: Markisha G3A4 hs/k: 129,63% (5,09)

[14:52:43 57] CD - spm: 311,55

[14:52:43 57] CD - SUSPECTED CHEATING: Markisha 99%

The weird thing is that Markisha has less than 40 kills with both the SV98 and G3A4 but still gets banned for impossible stats? It seems like CD just bans without checking if a weapon has 130 kills or more..

yes i lowered this to 30 for weapons with more headshots than kills, however i can change it back if this raises too many concernes with being inaccurate.

THX for all your support :-)

yes i lowered this to 30 for weapons with more headshots than kills, however i can change it back if this raises too many concernes with being inaccurate.

I'm not sure how players like Manny-Ribera1[/b]]Manny-Ribera1 achieve 6 kills but 58 headshots (HKP of 996) with the PKP Pecheneg for example. I just can't wrap my head around how that is possible in BF3. I don't know if this is a bug in the Battlelog Statistics Engine itself or a new kind of cheat. In any case, I haven't come across this kind of problems in the last months/years. It just doesn't make sense. What do you think? Bug or cheat, CD will keep on banning these players. Would like to just know if they are valid and/or what kind of cheat they are using.

Originally Posted by grizzlybeer*:

I'm not sure how players like Manny-Ribera1[/b]]Manny-Ribera1 achieve 6 kills but 58 headshots (HKP of 996) with the PKP Pecheneg for example. I just can't wrap my head around how that is possible in BF3. I don't know if this is a bug in the Battlelog Statistics Engine itself or a new kind of cheat. In any case, I haven't come across this kind of problems in the last months/years. It just doesn't make sense. What do you think? Bug or cheat, CD will keep on banning these players. Would like to just know if they are valid and/or what kind of cheat they are using.

im not sure either.

looking at stats like here http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/mUrkaSi...y,global.kills

entry from 2012-04-13 05:11

87 kills 149 deaths

151 hs

yet he gets +858 skill

the next entry, which is better looking at the kd (74k/93d) he gets -1057 skill

Don't we have a Battlelog Dev on these forums? Perhaps we can ask him to clarify?

that would be awesome

i look into some bans and players and post a quick update tomorrow that will go back to min kills around 100 even for weapons with more hs than kills. guess thats best

note that i did not get alot of false bans or something but the sooner we spot it the better :-)

I think you're right Grizzly, and we should go back to 100 (if not 130) minimum kills to help avoid or reduce anomalies that occur by having more headshots than kills. That should give players more time to normalize their stats. Remember, with over 300 Cheat Detector bans on my servers, I did not have anyone dispute their ban or file a ban appeal until this last update that changed the minimum kills from 130 to 30 (after the update I had two dispute/appeal their bans).

We can't ignore our knowledge that hacks exist with the ability to configure whether they make kills with headshots or not, and we certainly know there are hacks with the ability to fire invisible bullets (or no bullets at all) and get kills from across the map (see videos on page 18 of this thread). What happens when one of these hacks is configured to cause headshots without firing bullets? Will that type of configuration cause headshots to exceed kills when kills aren't counted because a bullet wasn't fired?

For the headshots > kills issue, I think you should be looking at a 100-150 kills minimum for all weapons (excluding RLs, shotguns, and pistols). For pistols I'd up that to 150-200.

Originally Posted by DarkLord7854*:

I don't know if this is a bug in the Battlelog Statistics Engine itself or a new kind of cheat.

Blaze (and what we show) is entirely dictated by what the game server's end of round report sends out, we don't do any further calculations or anything other than display it.

I don't know why people would have more HS than Kills, sounds rather weird and suspicious, I'll ask some of the game devs what they think

Hi DarkLord,

Thank you for your efforts. It would be great to get some answers regarding this issue from the game devs! Personally, I have no clue what could cause this issue with more headshots than kills. I haven't seen these anomalies before and we've been running BF3 servers since day 1. One of these players stated that their "BF3 account had been hacked & cheated on" after which the accounts were returned to the player in question & restored by the EA/DICE." However, I rarely trust the comments from these suspicious players.

Do you guys have some Battlereports or anything that shows the higher headshot vs kill count for these players? It'd be great to get player/server IDs and such to track them down through our backend (a Battlereport would be the best).

Also, do you guys know what stat key you're using for headshots? Thinking that maybe it's a stat key issue where you might be reading the bullet hit to head instead of kills resulting from a headshot

Edit: Regarding Battlereport/server/player IDs and such, if you could PM them to me, that'd be greatly appreciated

Do you guys have some Battlereports or anything that shows the higher headshot vs kill count for these players? It'd be great to get player/server IDs and such to track them down through our backend (a Battlereport would be the best).

Also, do you guys know what stat key you're using for headshots? Thinking that maybe it's a stat key issue where you might be reading the bullet hit to head instead of kills resulting from a headshot.

I thought it might be a stat key issue too, but these are stats directly from Battelog itself - links below lead directly to weapons stats for each player.

If they were hacking, you'd expect to see an insane KPM for each weapon. But the KPMs look distinctly average.

Edit: Regarding Battlereport/server/player IDs and such, if you could PM them to me, that'd be greatly appreciated

I've struggled to find any Battlereport that exhibits this behaviour.

Another separate issue I would like to raise is a glitch with accuracy in the battlereport(s):-

I can't find any Battlelog reports either, only the overall weapon stats are weird. For example:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3.189985456/pc/

Kills: 6

Headshots: 58

Shots Fired: 1002

Accuracy: %19.2

These stats are all straight from Battlelog. Its the same problem as with all the previous links from Singh.

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

Any evidence that these anomalous players were playing Hardcore or servers with friend-fire enabled? In those cases, some of the missing kills might be counted as teamkills instead. That's assuming those stats are mutually exclusive, which I don't know for sure. And it still really wouldn't make sense, how is that guy shooting 52 of his own team in the head with a PKP?

I did some JSON diving and there is something peculiar going on. For our friend Manny-Ribera1, his weaponsPopulateStats has three entries for PKP-Pecheng:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...ts/189985456/1

{"serviceStars":2.0,"serviceStarsProgress":17.0 , "code":"mgPech","deaths":null,"guid":"3F06931A-443C-6E78-DEF9-A33EB9F43D35","category":"Machine guns","shotsFired":15508,"unlocked":null, "score":null,"type":null,"accuracy":0.06003, "startedWith":null,"headshots":63,"kills":217,"unlocks":[],"kit":32,"duplicateOf":null,"slug":"pkp-pecheneg","timeEquipped":17775,"name":"Pecheneg",

{"serviceStars":0.0,"serviceStarsProgress":6.0, "code":"mgPech","deaths":null,"guid":"3F06931A-443C-6E78-DEF9-A33EB9F43D35","category":"Machine guns","shotsFired":1002,"unlocked":null, "score":null,"type":null,"accuracy":0.19162, "startedWith":null,"headshots":58,"kills":6,"unlocks":[],"kit":32,"duplicateOf":null,"slug":"pkp-pecheneg","timeEquipped":460,"name":"Pecheneg"

{"serviceStars":2.0,"serviceStarsProgress":17.0 , "code":"mgPech","deaths":null,"guid":"3F06931A-443C-6E78-DEF9-A33EB9F43D35","category":"Machine guns","shotsFired":15508,"unlocked":null, "score":null,"type":null,"accuracy":0.06003, "startedWith":null,"headshots":63,"kills":217,"unlocks":[],"kit":32,"duplicateOf":null,"slug":"pkp-pecheneg","timeEquipped":17775,"name":"Pecheneg"," weapon":

Two of the entries look like what we would consider the "real" stats. So the question is, what is the weird one about? And why is that the one that's getting picked up by our plugins, instead of either of the other two?

Hmm.. *goes source diving*

One more clue. The stats we are using are in the array "mainWeaponStats", which has the 58/7 stats. At least one of the "good" stats come from "compareWeaponStats" array.

Originally Posted by LumPenPacK*:

Here another example:

http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/zombie_nation123

[20:06:39 10] CD - IMPOSSIBLE STATS: zombie_nation123 M39 hs/k: 151,72% (4,1)

[20:06:39 12] CD - IMPOSSIBLE STATS: zombie_nation123 M98B hs/k: 182,61% (4,93)

[20:06:39 12] CD - IMPOSSIBLE STATS: zombie_nation123 G3A4 hs/k: 103,19% (4,05)

[20:06:39 12] CD - IMPOSSIBLE STATS: zombie_nation123 XP2 HK417 hs/k: 162,5% (5,64)

compareWeaponStats will come back when you've got a session and are looking at someone else's stats, it shows you your stats vs theirs

Ok. It looks like my search wrapped, so there are really only two entries, the 58/6 one in mainWeaponStats and the 63/217 one in compareWeaponStats.

EDIT: LOL, the 63/217 is my stat (PapaCharlieNiner), so it's just like you said, I'm accidentally comparing my stats to our test subject, Manny-Ribera1.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3.248897113/pc/

Any evidence that these anomalous players were playing Hardcore or servers with friend-fire enabled? In those cases, some of the missing kills might be counted as teamkills instead. That's assuming those stats are mutually exclusive, which I don't know for sure. And it still really wouldn't make sense, how is that guy shooting 52 of his own team in the head with a PKP?

First of all, it is very hard to get more details from players who have been banned by this plugin mainly because we do not know them personally (hence, we can't trust them face-value). Also, often we can't see the battlelog reports because they are using Battlelog privacy settings. Some of them are too p* off to even communicate and instantly start flaming.

Secondly, most of these players seem suspicious in their appeal messages and the weapon stats analysis of these players has become troublesome (more headshots than kills). Another factor to consider is the level of english that some of these players have which is so minimal that they don't understand what is happening at all and just repeat "unban me". Most of the time its like talking to a brick wall. Thats why I first posted here to figure out what is going on as I have no clue about these weird weapon stats either.

One of the players (igoriev) I managed to talk to said that he did play on hardcore servers:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3.183424144/pc/

319 kills / 319 headshots.

Curiously, all his other weapon stats seem normal?

Exerpt from his ban appeal:

However, your M39 weapon stats are highly suspicious (319 kills / 319 headshots). These kind of stats are deemed as "impossible weapon stats" by the CheatDetector plugin. I believe you are running the risk of getting banned on hundreds of servers that run this plugin (including our servers). This means that the plugin will ban you everytime again until those weapon stats are at a normal level.

I am aware of that but it's not my fault that battlelog did some bug mistake and I've got this silly stats. After getting banned previous I played on some HC TDM server with M39 to understate that false headshot percentage. So now I must play some time with M39 to get more kills without headshots?

Exerpt from Manny-Ribera1: (PKP Pecheneg 6 kills / 58 headshots but got banned for M4A1 more headshots than kills; at the time about 340 headshots/300 kills)

i got banned on your Servers cauze suspectet cheating 110%hsk m4a1 , i checked my stats and i saw more headshots than kills i dont know why, can u check my stats aggain i never cheated . i haave played now with the gun to get more kills without headshots :smile:

my bf 3 Name is manny-ribera1

Markisha: another victim of this problem posted:

Thanks.

First of all, I got reset my stats from battlelog month ago caused by some hackers. Battlelog retrieved back successfully massive number of accounts two days after attack.

After that issue, sometimes when I check my stats (better battlelog extension installed in chrome browser), it shows that my kdr is 1, spm is 1, w/l ratio is 1, and so on... I got pisses everytime, and after restart of browsee it shows correct stats. Maybe anticheat tool is directly in conflict with that battlelog bug?

I play bf since 2005, and I NEVER CHEATED, GLITCHED or whatsoever...

p.s. I know that this is just your word vs. my (our - looks I'm not the only one) word but don't forget about us, bf veterans affected by this battlelog's bug...

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3.365230647/pc/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3.365230647/pc/

UPDATE TO VERSION 0.4.1

• FIX: Increased minimum kills needed for weapons with more headshots than kills back to 130.
[/url]
Nice work, installed this update on all my 5 layers. Thankfully this will decrease the amount of bans CD will issue. Now it will only ban those players who have over 130 kills and more headshots. However, I'm guessing the problem with having more headshots than kills hasn't been identified yet?

For DarkLord:

Below you'll see examples of headshots/kills (or hs/k) bans performed by Cheat Detector on one of my hardcore servers. For convenience, I have provided the appropriate battlelog and CoM links for reference (to see a summary of all weapons activity and the cheat-o-meter assessment for same).

Some seem to be anomalies as reported to battlelog (example 1 shown in orange below). However, most of the bans for headshots exceeding kills are obviously correct (examples 2 thru 4 shown in red below).

I had one player named CJloHo6OuKO appeal his ban to me in my forum (my first Cheat Detector ban appeal), and while I can't ever be positive the person on the other end is not lying, this guy was exceptionally convincing, respectful, and sincere. His battlelog stats for SV98 showed him with a hs/k of 303.03% (100 headshots but only 33 kills). I asked him to normalize this weapon and once I confirmed he had done that, I removed his ban. Everything else looked clean with him, except the SV98 headshots before he normalized them.

Hope this helps.

1) CoM 00.1% CHEAT DETECTOR BAN: PrimosSTL MK11 hs/k: 191.3%

CoM link showing what appears to be a CLEAN player:

http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p=PrimosSTL

Battlelog profile showing MK11 MOD 0 at 88 headshots vs. 46 kills:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3.239670456/pc/

2) CoM 22.0% CHEAT DETECTOR BAN: _Ccccccccc_cc-88 AS-VAL hs/k: 270.06%

CoM link showing multiple weapons with headshots exceeding kills:

http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.p...cccccccc_cc-88

Battlelog profile showing AS-VAL at 513 headshots vs. 375 kills:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3.355729775/pc/

Battlelog profile showing SG553 at 202 headshots vs. 128 kills:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3.355729775/pc/

3) CoM 99.9% CHEAT DETECTOR BAN: peet111 AK74M hs/k: 104.12%

http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p=peet111

Battlelog profile showing AK74M at 202 headshots vs. 194 kills:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3.207159527/pc/

Battlelog profile showing M416 at 586 headshots vs. 555 kills:

Battlelog profile showing .44 MAGNUM at 124 headshots vs. 100 kills:

(This one is using [EA] DICE in his tags/name)

4) CoM 56.2% CHEAT DETECTOR BAN: VIP-DICE Type88 hs/k: 108.51%

http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p=VIP-DICE

Battlelog profile showing TYPE 88 LMG at 153 headshots vs. 141 kills:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3.188580722/pc/

Battlelog profile showing M39 EMR at 289 headshots vs. 216 kills:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3.188580722/pc/

Excellent, thank you all, I've compiled things neatly and pushed it through to our bug tracker and notified the team leads about what's going on, it seems to be a game code bug.