CheatDetector 0.5.2.1

ImportBot

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

I am pretty sure he is referring to that as hits per kill. That would be translated as 61% chance of killing someone with a single bullet from that gun which would be considered likely the result of a damage modification hack.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by IAF-SDS*:

Is the k/h abbreviation used for the kill/headshot or kill/hits ratio by the plugin?

I'm curious because I thought this plugin only checks weapons with which a player has made at least 150 kills or more?

Hey OscarMike.

I can help in part.

According to Grizzly's page 1 post, it's kills per hit and it checks weapons with more than 130 kills:

The following stats are checked:

Player SPM (score per minute)

Weapon k/m (KPM, kills per minute)

Weapon hs/k (HSPK, headshots per kill)

Weapon k/h (KPH, kills per hit)

Weapon accuracy

A player is considered cheating if he has 4 suspicious stats or 1 impossible stat.

...Then every weapons stat (with more than 130 kills) is checked against a collection of averages ... to decide if its normal, suspicious or impossible.

Originally Posted by OscarMike*:

Hey OscarMike.

I can help in part.

According to Grizzly's page 1 post, it's kills per hit and it checks weapons with more than 130 kills.

Thanks - that would explain the ban. However, I am growing increasingly suspicious if 130 kills is enough for analysis. We have had the same problem with pistol stats. At the moment, the player has 140 kills and 227 hits with the M416. This would explain the triggered limit (~60% k/h value). However, I cannot stop wondering if this is actually a cheatworthy stat in this case. Sure it is higher than on average but since this is a new account stuff like this can be easily boosted. Also, the M416 is a beast of a gun. I guess I will have to just watch this player on Metabans and see how his stats develop.

Don't get me wrong - this is a great plugin. It rarely bans for wrong reasons, especially if the player has played a lot. I just find that the plugin boundaries for new account players could/should be fine tuned more. Maybe even so that we can specify alternate actions like kicking or alerting an admin in such cases. I just personally believe that this player doesn't have enough playtime nor weapon stats to make a solid case for a ban.

Originally Posted by HexaCanon*:

Thanks - that would explain the ban. However, I am growing increasingly suspicious if 130 kills is enough for analysis. We have had the same problem with pistol stats. At the moment, the player has 140 kills and 227 hits with the M416. This would explain the triggered limit (~60% k/h value). However, I cannot stop wondering if this is actually a cheatworthy stat in this case. Sure it is higher than on average but since this is a new account stuff like this can be easily boosted. Also, the M416 is a beast of a gun. I guess I will have to just watch this player on Metabans and see how his stats develop.

Don't get me wrong - this is a great plugin. It rarely bans for wrong reasons, especially if the player has played a lot. I just find that the plugin boundaries for new account players could/should be fine tuned more. Maybe even so that we can specify alternate actions like kicking or alerting an admin in such cases. I just personally believe that this player doesn't have enough playtime nor weapon stats to make a solid case for a ban.

k/h is bullet damage, M416 does 25 bullet damage and 50 to the head. how can you do over 50 :smile: he is a cheater.

It would be possible to do in a hardcore server where the players only start out with 60% health or if you shoot a lot of injured players. But not likely.

impossible, there is distance.

Originally Posted by grizzlybeer*:

Hey grizzly,

was reviewing all our recent CheatDetector bans tonight and I stumbled across one new account player that got banned. Since it is a new account I decided to take a closer look.

The player in question: http://metabans.com/player_i=30Bz

Ban reason: SUSPICIOUS STATS: Netvox M416 k/h: 61,67%

Upon closer examination, this player got banned for having a too high k/h ratio with the M416. By the time I manually checked his weapon stats on http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/Netvox I found him to only have 140 kills and 54 headshots with the M416 (probably way less kills 6h ago when the ban was issued). Is the k/h abbreviation used for the kill/headshot or kill/hits ratio by the plugin? In any case, upon manual inspection I didn't find neither stat to be suspicious to the extent that it warrants a ban. I'm curious because I thought this plugin only checks weapons with which a player has made at least 150 kills or more? I'm confused why this player got banned because he doesn't have enough stats for an analysis.

thx for letting me know about this. this ban (along with very few others) is at the bottom of the detection (regarding the internal scoring)

edit: since all other stats are ok i would reccomend to watch this player ingame if you have the opportunity and then make a decision. but i guess you dont need my advice there :-)

edit2: another interesting stat for this player is:

Headshots / kill percentage rank: 9 373 top: 1% 37.28%

thx goes to iaf sds and luck i guess :-)

I am pretty sure he is referring to that as hits per kill. That would be translated as 61% chance of killing someone with a single bullet from that gun which would be considered likely the result of a damage modification hack.

thats right. k/h means kills per hit in this plugin. this is basically the same as damage per shot

damage per shot=(100*kills)/hits

kills per hit=kills/hits

this result indicates a damage modification

Hey OscarMike.

I can help in part.

According to Grizzly's page 1 post, it's kills per hit and it checks weapons with more than 130 kills:

right. only weapons with more than 130 kills are checked (some weapons are skipped because i see no point in checking them or i found them to be unreliable with the current mechanic of averages, for example: stingers)

this might be changed (maybe we need more kills for pistols do an accurate detection. with (hopefully soon :-)) a live detection, in addition to the stats detection, it might be increased all together)

thx :-) you hit the point there :-) with cheat detection by stats (and averages) more kills (or longer playtime, just more data over time) are needed and make detection better. i found that 130 kills is the absolute minimum (below the false positives increase) so i choose it to both: get as much cheaters as possible, but also have a solid detection with as few false positives as possible. with live detection in place (currently hating these damage/death/weapon types) this could be increased.

k/h is bullet damage, M416 does 25 bullet damage and 50 to the head. how can you do over 50 :smile: he is a cheater.

but what if my teammate does 95 damage (we all know this "kill assist 95 points") but i end up killing the enemy. then im the cheater :biggrin:

now let me get serious again :-) the rule you wrote is fine but only for weapons with enough kills (because it will happen the other way around over time but we cant really be sure when)

its basically the same with the "problem" that the data of cheaters is included in the averages, (most likely) increasing them a little. its not really a problem because there are WAY more legit players making the data average. if one would only choose some (2 or 3) players to make averages, one could end up with very bad players or cheaters. making it useless

Nothing is impossible. Extremely unlikely, but possible.

with the crazy stats i have seen, i have to agree here :biggrin:

BTW: does anyone have a complete list of the possible damage and weapon types in the onplayerkilled event?

-grizzly

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

BTW: does anyone have a complete list of the possible damage and weapon types in the onplayerkilled event?

-grizzly

Not all in one easy table. The list of weapon codes used by Procon are in BF3.def -- there's even an API in Procon to get that list. That is a subset of (fewer than) the full list of weapons, which means some variations of weapons are lumped together, like M16A3 and M16A4, all of the Glock17 pistols variations, etc.

With that understanding, you can look up weapon damage ranges by weapon "type" (class) here:

http://symthic.com/bf3-weapon-charts

For direct mapping weapons (weapons for which the BF3.def weapon code and the Battlelog tracked weapon stat are one and the same), like F2000, you can get the damage range as a function of distance and attachments from the graphs. Most weapons in the same class have the same max and min damage, like most assault rifles do 25 to 18.4 points of damage per hit.

Since similar weapons often have the same damage graph, it doesn't matter so much that Procon lumps them together. The M16A3 and M16A4 graphs are the same -- the differences come in things like aim, recoil, rate of fire, etc.

For some reason, the shotguns are on a separate page (link is on the master charts page above):

http://forum.symthic.com/battlefield...hotgun-charts/

Make sure you change the attachments from the default. Heavy barrel will increase the damage ranges slightly for most weapons, flash suppressor decrease for some, etc.

from what i see Glock17 is not included at all. when i did the Glock18 test it reported only Glock18 stats.

Edit : this is also something that you should not skip on symthic

The damage multipliers are following:

Head: 2.0x except:

2.4x for revolvers, sniper rifles and shotguns

Legs: 0.91x

Upper chest: 1.0x except:

1.25x for revolvers, sniper riles and slugs

1.06x for M98B

so revolvers and snipers actually do 25% more damage on chest than the reported damage in symthic.

That's right, OscarMike's banned Netvox guy is on my Cheat Detector ban list too.

I remember looking further into him to confirm the ban, and he is a rank 28 with only 49 hours playtime, while being in the top 1% headshot/kill percentage. (Could be he's a headshot pro with a new account.)

5. EA_5ECA5EAAF5B3CB73C519D633115050A8 Guid Permanent BAN SUSPECTED CHEAT: Netvox M416 k/h: 61.67%

Cheat-O-Meter: This Player doesn't have enough stats or playtime for an assessment!

Top 1% HeadShot/Kill percentage http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/Netvox

OscarMike, please let us know if you find anything further with this guy if you decide to let him play to monitor him.

Originally Posted by Jasonpb*:

I would like to use this plugin myself if this plugin used Battlelog Cache.

Here's hoping, grizzly did make mention of another version he's working on, hopefully it has an option for the cache.

Originally Posted by Kahne*:

Hey guys; I keep getting this in my CD for our server...

[08:23:20 69] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[08:28:50 21] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[08:34:20 30] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[08:39:53 61] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[08:45:26 60] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[08:50:56 81] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[08:56:26 94] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[09:01:57 06] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[09:07:27 20] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[09:12:57 22] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[09:18:26 95] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[09:23:57 62] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[09:29:28 05] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[09:34:58 66] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[09:40:30 22] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[09:46:00 33] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[09:51:30 69] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[09:57:01 31] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[10:02:33 52] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[10:08:02 55] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[10:13:37 73] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[10:19:08 38] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[10:24:38 96] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

I have 7 servers on one layer. I can't use this plugin without Battlelog Cache or I would have the problem Kahne has. I would also feel bad for all the bandwidth usage and wasted wait time put on the layer host.

Originally Posted by Stroke_Lugaresi*:

good morning to all.

I am writing because I have been banned from this program certainly an error in the Battlelog Battlefield 3.

the reason they are banned is this:

Suspected CHEATING: STROKE_Lugaresi M412 Rex hs / k: 129.32%

The statistics showed that battleog had 147 kills and 172 headshots

I explain how it is possible__?

Check my status and tell me if you feel a state of cheater.

I find myself now to have with the M412 rex

Kills236

Headshots190

Shots Fired 3116

K / D ratio 1:54

1311 hrs of game

3116 shots and 236 killings, according to you is a score from this cheater?

congratulations anyway because banned players who have nothing and continue to let people play with a K / D ratio of 22.3 and 4 hrs of play, see example:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...ats/791667128/

congratulations .... just do some wonderful control programs .... you just have to be ashamed.

Originally Posted by Stroke_Lugaresi*:

banning for one weapon only is wrong.

at least implement some sort of point system like the one i do in my insane limits cheatometer.

thank HexaCanon

these controls suck, and most surely it is a mistake of Battlelog.

You can not have more headshots of total kills.

good morning to all.

I am writing because I have been banned from this program certainly an error in the Battlelog Battlefield 3.

Kills236

Headshots190

Shots Fired 3116

1311 hrs of game

congratulations anyway because banned players who have nothing and continue to let people play with a K / D ratio of 22.3 and 4 hrs of play, see example:

congratulations .... just do some wonderful control programs .... you just have to be ashamed.

Stroke_Lugaresi,

It would be wiser if you didn't insult the developer of CheatDetector by telling him he should be ashamed after he has worked very hard and continues to volunteer so much time and energy to help not just the servers, but the BF3 community as a whole. It is absolutely not his fault if there is some kind of flaw within battlelog reporting normal kills as headshots or if some kind of hack is allowing headshots to exceed kills.

Having said that, Im otherwise glad that you posted your issue here because if there is a flaw with battlelog, Im sure Grizzly will make adjustments to Cheat Detector. If you read the previous pages of this thread, I raise the same question about how is it be possible to have more headshots than kills with a particular weapon. I see you're using a pistol, and I have noticed this is prevalent with pistols for some reason (although I have also seen one instance of headshots exceeding kills with a sniper rifle as discussed in the previous pages). This hasn't been a huge problem and only seen a few times, and I don't think anyone here was able to definitively show whether headshots exceeding kills is a flaw or a result of hacks. But at minimum, when headshots reach such a high percentage of kills, it is very, very suspicious.

While you were shown to be making more than 100% of your kills as headshots at the time of your ban, you're now shown that 81% of your kills are headshots with that same weapon (yesterday you were 86% hskr with that pistol) http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.p...troke_Lugaresi

Normally, anyone who is making 8 or 9 out of 10 kills as headshots would be a cheater to reasonable people, but the fact that headshots are exceeding kills indicates to me that there must be some kind of flaw with battlelog/BF3 reporting body shots as headshots when using a pistol (and some snipers) or somehow miscalculating the value of a headshot (if there isn't another factor involved to throw off these numbers).

However, what complicates this further is there are hacks that produce headshots without bullets having to even be fired. Im not saying this is what you're doing, but giving this as an example that there may be different reasons why headshots are exceeding kills for different players. Im sure everyone here would like to know if there is indeed a flaw in battlelog showing incorrect headshot kills.

Here's an example of a hacker killing people without even having to fire any bullets to make the kills. These invisible bullets might explain how it could be possible to get more headshots than kills. Watch it in fullscreen 1080p HD if you want to see details. This is just an example, and Im not saying you are doing this.

Hi Grizzly.

I donated again to say Thanks for your hard work.

Donation Sent (Unique Transaction ID #4PJ270594H64.....)

• 3 weeks later...

Originally Posted by grizzlybeer*:

I would like to use this plugin myself if this plugin used Battlelog Cache.

now i have access to a db with my gsp. so now i can start implementing it. if anyone has knowlegde about using battlelog cache, i would be happy to know about it to get started.

Hey guys; I keep getting this in my CD for our server...

[08:23:20 69] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[08:28:50 21] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[08:34:20 30] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[08:39:53 61] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[08:45:26 60] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[08:50:56 81] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[08:56:26 94] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[09:01:57 06] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[09:07:27 20] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[09:12:57 22] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[09:18:26 95] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[09:23:57 62] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[09:29:28 05] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[09:34:58 66] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[09:40:30 22] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[09:46:00 33] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[09:51:30 69] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[09:57:01 31] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[10:02:33 52] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[10:08:02 55] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[10:13:37 73] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[10:19:08 38] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

[10:24:38 96] CD - Battlelog Request Limit reached.

what other plugins do you run? do you host procon yourself or on a layer with your gsp? please ensure that in the plugin settings advanced -> timeout test is set to off (just to be sure)

Is there a way to maybe implement an email notifier to this plugin? Or at least for now use another plugin to notify an admin when he/she is afk? Other than that nice plugin :smile:

an email notifier would exeed the scope and purpose of this plugin, sorry. if there are no other features requested i might implement features like this, but dont expect too much.

notification will most likely stay in plugin debug messages and say/yell ingame messages.

good morning to all.

Kills236

Headshots190

Shots Fired 3116

1311 hrs of game

hi

i understand your anger with being banned.

as you can see in the plugin description in post #1 cheat detector checks your stats at the time you join the server.

you were banned because your headshots per kills percentage on the rex exeeded the average by more than 320% the ban reason shows this.

btw: 129% hs/k actually is more than 147 kills and 172 headhots (~185 hs)

regarding the player you mentioned and cheatdetection by kd: i dont let them continue to play, dice/ea does. since they reset stats cheatdetector can not detect anything. pb/evenbalance would stop them (and maybe already did, i havent checked) but ONLY if there really is proof like detected (and therefor considered old) cheat. detection purely by kd is not reliable, but i think you can use insane limits to enforce on these too.

regarding you: your general stats in a quick look appear normal, but since the plugin detected such strange hs/k i looked into you further (you notice this late answer but i did want to answer in full since you took your time to post here)

i found you most likely (like 99,9999999%) used a cheat on 22.05.2012 at midnight (this might differ depending on your and my timezone))

see the pictures below (red marks)

cheat01.png

cheat02.png

i would consider this to be cheating. therefore the ban stands.

regarding more headshots than kills: this is possible by cheating (aimbot shooting (and hitting the head) at players so far away that the bullet does not do enough damage to kill -> headshot without kill) like you can see in the video below

http://www.youtube.com/watch_v=Iruh0L0SNQc

only headshots, BUT ALSO kill assists (95% in one instance)

i have yet to hear another reasonable explanation. there is also no indication of a bug in battlelog with counting headshots and kills to my knowledge.

the contrary is the case. i had several appealing a ban and admitting that they cheated, confronted with data i found.

Originally posted by HexaCanon View Post

banning for one weapon only is wrong.

at least implement some sort of point system like the one i do in my insane limits cheatometer.

are you talking about what i can see here: http://www.xtracommunity.com/forum/p...ack-limits-v41 ?

are these still up to date?

because i do want to implement something similar. im very interested in your experience with detections.

but i think banning for one weapon is ok if the data is solid. which should be the case given i require 130 kills on a weapon to test it.

i received your pm. thx

Stroke_Lugaresi,

It would be wiser if you didn't insult the developer of CheatDetector by telling him he should be ashamed after he has worked very hard and continues to volunteer so much time and energy to help not just the servers, but the BF3 community as a whole. It is absolutely not his fault if there is some kind of flaw within battlelog reporting normal kills as headshots or if some kind of hack is allowing headshots to exceed kills.

Having said that, Im otherwise glad that you posted your issue here because if there is a flaw with battlelog, Im sure Grizzly will make adjustments to Cheat Detector. If you read the previous pages of this thread, I raise the same question about how is it be possible to have more headshots than kills with a particular weapon. I see you're using a pistol, and I have noticed this is prevalent with pistols for some reason (although I have also seen one instance of headshots exceeding kills with a sniper rifle as discussed in the previous pages). This hasn't been a huge problem and only seen a few times, and I don't think anyone here was able to definitively show whether headshots exceeding kills is a flaw or a result of hacks. But at minimum, when headshots reach such a high percentage of kills, it is very, very suspicious.

While you were shown to be making more than 100% of your kills as headshots at the time of your ban, you're now shown that 81% of your kills are headshots with that same weapon (yesterday you were 86% hskr with that pistol) http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.p...troke_Lugaresi

Normally, anyone who is making 8 or 9 out of 10 kills as headshots would be a cheater to reasonable people, but the fact that headshots are exceeding kills indicates to me that there must be some kind of flaw with battlelog/BF3 reporting body shots as headshots when using a pistol (and some snipers) or somehow miscalculating the value of a headshot (if there isn't another factor involved to throw off these numbers).

However, what complicates this further is there are hacks that produce headshots without bullets having to even be fired. Im not saying this is what you're doing, but giving this as an example that there may be different reasons why headshots are exceeding kills for different players. Im sure everyone here would like to know if there is indeed a flaw in battlelog showing incorrect headshot kills.

Here's an example of a hacker killing people without even having to fire any bullets to make the kills. These invisible bullets might explain how it could be possible to get more headshots than kills. Watch it in fullscreen 1080p HD if you want to see details. This is just an example, and Im not saying you are doing this.

Hi Grizzly.

I donated again to say Thanks for your hard work.

Donation Sent (Unique Transaction ID #4PJ270594H64.....)

i can fully agree and THANK YOU AGAIN :-)

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

now i have access to a db with my gsp. so now i can start implementing it. if anyone has knowlegde about using battlelog cache, i would be happy to know about it to get started.

The basic mechanism works like this.

1) Check to make sure the Battlelog Cache is enabled

You do this be calling Procon to determine if "CBattlelogCache" class name and "PlayerLookup" method name are registered.

Code:

public bool IsCacheEnabled(bool verbose)
        {
            List<MatchCommand> registered = this.GetRegisteredCommands();
            foreach (MatchCommand command in registered)
            {
                if (command.RegisteredClassname.CompareTo("CBattlelogCache") == 0 && command.RegisteredMethodName.CompareTo("PlayerLookup") == 0)
                {
                    if (verbose) DebugWrite("^bBattlelog Cache^n plugin will be used for stats fetching!", 3);
                    return true;
                }
            }
            if (verbose) DebugWrite("^1^bBattlelog Cache^n plugin is disabled; installing/updating and enabling the plugin is recommended for xxxxxx!", 3);
            return false;
        }
2) If the cache is enabled, when it is time to request stats for a player, send a cache request to CBattlelogCache.PlayerLookup using procon.protected.plugins.call. As parameters, you pass the names of your class and your public callback method.

You also pass a requestType, which is one of: "clanTag", "overview", or "weapon"; for tag, overview stats, or weapon stats, respectively. There is also a "vehicle" requestType, but I don't think you need that.

NOTE: Your method is called asynchronously. It is called by a separate thread. So your call to PlayerLookup will return before you see the result. You will later by notified of the result by your callback.

Just pretend CBattlelogCache is a BackgroundWorker that you launch with procon.protected.plugins.call and your callback method is the RunWorkerCompleted method you register. You can probably rework your analyzeResult method to be this callback.

Code:

public void SendCacheRequest(String playerName, String requestType)
        {
            /* 
            This is like setting up a BackgroundWorker and launching it asynchronously.
            */
            Hashtable request = new Hashtable();
            request["playerName"] = playerName;
            request["pluginName"] = "xxxxxxxx"; // your plugin name here
            request["pluginMethod"] = "CacheAnalyzeResult"; // your callback method name here
            request["requestType"] = requestType;

// Send request
            if (!plugin_enabled) return;

this.ExecuteCommand("procon.protected.plugins.call", "CBattlelogCache", "PlayerLookup", JSON.JsonEncode(request));
        }
Your callback method:

Code:

public void CacheAnalyzeResult(params String[] response)
        {
            /*
            Called from the Battlelog Cache plugin Response thread
            */
             DebugWrite("CacheResponse called with " + response.Length + " parameters", 5);
            if (getIntegerVarValue("debug_level") >= 5) { // This is just for debugging, dumps all the result parameters
                for (int i = 0; i < response.Length; ++i) {
                    DebugWrite("#" + i + ") Length: " + response[i].Length, 5);
                    val = response[i];
                    if (val.Length > 100) val = val.Substring(0, 100) + " ... ";
                    if (val.Contains("{")) val = val.Replace('{','<').Replace('}','>'); // ConsoleWrite doesn't like messages with "{" in it
                    DebugWrite("#" + i + ") Value: " + val, 5);
                }
            }

String playerName = response[0]; // Player's name
            String json = response[1]; // JSON string

// ... now you can call analyzeResult or something similar to it
        }
3) If Battlelog Cache is not enabled, you either have to fallback to doing the fetch from Battlelog yourself, or just post an error. Since you already have all the code to do it yourself, you might as well keep it.

Originally Posted by XJaegaX*:

Hi,

Would it be possible to add either the player EA GUID or PB GUID to the logging?

It would be greatly appreciated, as it is time consuming looking up PB GUIDs.

I normally manually look up players with

Thanks for the great work, this plugin really helps a lot towards running a cleaner server.

PS: Just one comment: It does look to me (with double XP events/Metro/TDM players etc) as if SPM is too strict. I do see a lot of legit players having a suspicious stat of high SPM.

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by Overclocked*:

Seems I can't get the plugin to connect to battlelog, is there something I'm doing wrong?

Error message; Exception getResult: Request for the permission of type 'System.Net.WebPermission, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

There some port I need to open in Procon?

Seems I can't get the plugin to connect to battlelog, is there something I'm doing wrong?

Error message; Exception getResult: Request for the permission of type 'System.Net.WebPermission, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

There some port I need to open in Procon?

Have you tried disabling the plugin sandbox? If you are connecting to a layer server, you will need to ask your layer host to disable the plugin sandbox on the layer server.

Originally Posted by Overclocked*:

Have you tried disabling the plugin sandbox? If you are connecting to a layer server, you will need to ask your layer host to disable the plugin sandbox on the layer server.

Is it possible to do without disabling sandbox? What does the sandbox do and what are the consequences of disabling it? I'm running it on direct admin account.