Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger [1.0.0.3]

ColColonCleaner

Originally Posted by SmackDown*:

I need some help and I have spent several hours searching, but haven't found an answer.

Due to hardware issues, my server provider had to move my server box. I now have a new server, but my problem is that I want to transfer the old servers database (players stats and rankings for that server) to the new server. The server provider was able to move my server so the it would stay in players favorites list so I want the same database for the new server.

If this is possible, what file should be moved. I am not sure which file should be moved. I am also currently using AdKats.

Can someone tell me which file(s) to move and where to move them too. Adkats had my old server ID number to be 1 and now its assigned the new server an id number of 7. (I included this info in case you need it.)

Is this possible and if so, How do I do it?

Thank you in advance for your help.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by wdfstryfe*:

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerI D(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)

[13:49:48 81] [statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: error connecting: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerI D(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)

Seems that the plugin is causing procon to crash on a regular basis.

[19:03:20 50] Error: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException( ExceptionResource resource)

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Enumerator .MoveNext()

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()

[19:03:20 52] Error: System.InvalidOperationException: Transaction has already been rolled back or is not pending

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlTransaction.Rollback()

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

I need some help and I have spent several hours searching, but haven't found an answer.

Due to hardware issues, my server provider had to move my server box. I now have a new server, but my problem is that I want to transfer the old servers database (players stats and rankings for that server) to the new server. The server provider was able to move my server so the it would stay in players favorites list so I want the same database for the new server.

If this is possible, what file should be moved. I am not sure which file should be moved. I am also currently using AdKats.

Can someone tell me which file(s) to move and where to move them too. Adkats had my old server ID number to be 1 and now its assigned the new server an id number of 7. (I included this info in case you need it.)

Is this possible and if so, How do I do it?

The database on the server needs to be transferred. It's not a file. The old database can be backed up (if it still exists) and "restored" on the new server. If this has already been done (it sounds like maybe it has), there is a trick to make the new server use the old serverid if the plugin is turned off and some values in the database are changed while the plugin is off.

If you respond explaining exactly where you are in this process, I can answer with further recommendations.

The database on the server needs to be transferred. It's not a file. The old database can be backed up (if it still exists) and "restored" on the new server. If this has already been done (it sounds like maybe it has), there is a trick to make the new server use the old serverid if the plugin is turned off and some values in the database are changed while the plugin is off.

If you respond explaining exactly where you are in this process, I can answer with further recommendations.

I currently run four servers on one Procon Layer server. One of those four servers had to be moved to a new box because of hardware issues with Gameservers.

After they moved the old server to the new box, the new server is now starting all over with new stats such as Player rank, kills etc.. What I would like to do is move the old stats from the old server into the new one. I just cannot figure out how do it. When gameservers moved my box, they were able to keep the guild settings so that players would not lose our server on their Battlelog favorites list.

I am currently running Adkats are well in case you need that information.

So in basically, I still have the same database, but a new server has been created and I want to move the stats from the old server into the new server which is now creating its own stats. I have not move my database at all, I just created a new server box and want to move the data stats from the old server box to the new box.

I hope I have explained this well enough for you to help.

I currently run four servers on one Procon Layer server. One of those four servers had to be moved to a new box because of hardware issues with Gameservers.

After they moved the old server to the new box, the new server is now starting all over with new stats such as Player rank, kills etc.. What I would like to do is move the old stats from the old server into the new one. I just cannot figure out how do it. When gameservers moved my box, they were able to keep the guild settings so that players would not lose our server on their Battlelog favorites list.

I am currently running Adkats are well in case you need that information.

So in basically, I still have the same database, but a new server has been created and I want to move the stats from the old server into the new server which is now creating its own stats. I have not move my database at all, I just created a new server box and want to move the data stats from the old server box to the new box.

I hope I have explained this well enough for you to help.

The new server can still access the old database fine, correct? The new server is in the old database with a new server id and you want it to inherit the old server id to use the old stats, correct?

Do you have access to phpmyadmin to access the database and know how to use it? If you don't know how to access phpmyadmin, ask gameservers how to log into phpmyadmin. I can help you from that point.

The new server can still access the old database fine, correct? The new server is in the old database with a new server id and you want it to inherit the old server id to use the old stats, correct?

Do you have access to phpmyadmin to access the database and know how to use it? If you don't know how to access phpmyadmin, ask gameservers how to log into phpmyadmin. I can help you from that point.

The new server can still access the old database fine, correct? YES!

The new server is in the old database with a new server id and you want it to inherit the old server id to use the old stats, correct? YES!

Do you have access to phpmyadmin to access the database and know how to use it? I can access it and have a little knowledge on how to use it. I also have a clan member who is our webmaster who can also help me. Both of us have tried to figure this out, but are unable to.

The new server can still access the old database fine, correct? YES!

The new server is in the old database with a new server id and you want it to inherit the old server id to use the old stats, correct? YES!

Do you have access to phpmyadmin to access the database and know how to use it? I can access it and have a little knowledge on how to use it. I also have a clan member who is our webmaster who can also help me. Both of us have tried to figure this out, but are unable to.

If you haven't done so already, you should create a backup of the database. This will either by an option GameServers provides you with, or you can do an export from within phpMyAdmin.

If you make a mistake during the following procedure, you could permanently delete data by accident.

1) Stop the plugin.

2) Stop the layer server.

3) Log into phpmyadmin.

4) View tbl_server in phpmyadmin.

tbl_server.jpg

5) Write down the IP_Address of the new server on a piece of paper.

remember.jpg

6) Delete the new server row.

delete.jpg

7) Edit the old server and change the IP_Address to what your wrote down in step 5.

edit.jpg

8) Do not change the ServerID of the old server and do not Delete the old server row.

9) Start the layer server.

10) Start the plugin.

Originally Posted by HitchItch*:

Hi all,

I am new to SQL servers. I am pretty good with procon.

I am trying to setup a stats page for all player like this clan has http://um4d.us/index.php_ServerID=1

In the detail of this mode it tells me to :

Start Procon

Go to Tools --> Options --> Plugins --> Enter you databaseserver under outgoing Connections and allow all outgoing connections

Restart Procon

I cannot enter trusted host/doman and port. It is grayed out. I have plugin security set to: Run plugins with no restrictions

Can someone first help me with this, after If get that far Im sure I will have few more questions about host, port, etc. I do have a sql data created so the plugin can log the stats to it, just not sure how to properly setup.

Thanks

Hitch

I'm trying to do an import of the old data from my old database. I started over with a new database due to various issues one being I couldn't get adkats script to work with the old database and I moved servers. What I want to do is move the user's data (ranks, points, weapon stats) from the old database over to the new database. I have access to both servers and mysql console and can run what ever query it would take to do this. Thanks!

I'm trying to do an import of the old data from my old database. I started over with a new database due to various issues one being I couldn't get adkats script to work with the old database and I moved servers. What I want to do is move the user's data (ranks, points, weapon stats) from the old database over to the new database. I have access to both servers and mysql console and can run what ever query it would take to do this. Thanks!

First step is to move the data over. Export from phpmyadmin in the old one. Then import in phpmyadmin to the new one. Make sure nothing else is using the database at that time (plugins disabled and such).

That's the first step.

Then look at this if you need help syncing the server to the old stats: myrcon.net/...chat-guid-stats-and-mapstats-logger#entry45736

You shoule replace all or none. It's too convoluted otherwise. You'll never get the player ids to match up with the correct stats ids if you try to merge them together. .... not without a lot of custom code to splice it together in small chunks and time at least.

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by iraqiboy90*:

I'm getting wrong timezone timestamps on the chatlog. What could be the issue?

I tried restarting the procon service.

Example:

DB server clock 22:16

ProCon server clock 22:16

My local PC clock: 23:16

but the chatlog is 20:16

The adkats plugin is outputting correct timezone

Example:

In this plugin's settings, what is the "Servertime Offset" set to?

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

Example:

An option:

A16: Orchestration Settings: Post Stat Logger Chat Manually

Originally Posted by MRniceGuy*:

my server is on i3d.net

i uploaded the plugin with ftp and its in the server plugins i also restart the layer and procon on my pc, but still this plugin dooesnt show up in plugins tab

any idea?

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

my server is on i3d.net

i uploaded the plugin with ftp and its in the server plugins i also restart the layer and procon on my pc, but still this plugin dooesnt show up in plugins tab

any idea?

Wrong game?

In this plugin's settings, what is the "Servertime Offset" set to?

Yes, I remember having this option available before, but I searched the plugin left and right yesterday night and I couldnt find it.

An option:

Does this upload to the same table?

Do I need to stop the chatlogger feature on the Logger plugin?

An option:

A16: Orchestration Settings: Feed Sat Logger Settings

I think turning this setting off and on with the combination of restarting the Statlogger plugin fixed the issue.

p.s. I did not enable the manual chatlogger yet.

Wrong game?

HI

sorry for not motion it, i wanted for bf4

i uploaded the plugin since yesterday whatever i was doing it didnt show up in plugins tab

but now i after i checked procon again its there :P

and a bunch of thanks for the great plugin :*

is there a way to quickly correct the chatlogs rows on DB that contains the wrong timestamps?

If you had a way of identifying which ones were wrong and which ones were right, sure. But you would need to know to adjust id #x through id #y.

Edit: example query:

Code:

UPDATE
    `tbl_chatlog`
SET
    `logDate` = CONCAT(SUBSTRING(`logDate`, 1, LENGTH(`logDate`) - 8), SUBSTRING(`logDate`, 12, LENGTH(`logDate`) - 17) + 2, SUBSTRING(`logDate`, 14, LENGTH(`logDate`)))
WHERE
    `ID` > 1
    AND `ID` < 2
Change "WHERE `ID` > 1 AND `ID` " to the chat ID # range you want to affect.

Change "`logDate` = CONCAT(SUBSTRING(`logDate`, 1, LENGTH(`logDate`) - 8), SUBSTRING(`logDate`, 12, LENGTH(`logDate`) - 17) + 2, SUBSTRING(`logDate`, 14, LENGTH(`logDate`)))" to the number of hours you want to add or subtract. Currently, it will add 2 hours. Bug Warning: adding 2 hours to 23 or 24 hours may do ... I am not sure what. ColCleaner will probably have better ideas of how to avoid this bug using SQL built in date function.

Hi

sorry a newbie here its my first time making servers

do i need to create a DB from my website_!

what does it mean "Add the machine running the plugin to the remote mysql access host list."

do i just need to create a new db from my website and use them in this plugins ?

Yes, this plugin needs a database to store the data in.

You need to make sure that your database allows remote connections (a connection from outside of that server's local network) so that the procon plugin can access the database. Usually, databases don't allow remote connections for security reasons.