Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger [1.0.0.3]

ColColonCleaner

Originally Posted by GRMaDHoUsE*:

Hi.

I am runniing a bf3 server and have procon 1.4.2.4 . I have set up mysql and plug in is in list. What do I write in setting:

"Server details" ? where do I find this?

I have done someting wrong>! because I have written ''name''@localhost , ''name"@root , root , localhost , my SQL , 1

and erorr is saying unable to connect to specified MySQLhost..... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by MRniceGuy*:

Hi

so the plugin works fine but there is a little problem with 2 of "in game commands"

!top10 and !wtop10 i also cant see two of these tables in the database that stat loggers uses

also in the plugin the command is set to top10 and wtop10 but dont know why it doesnt work

other commands are fine

Hi.

I am runniing a bf3 server and have procon 1.4.2.4 . I have set up mysql and plug in is in list. What do I write in setting:

"Server details" ? where do I find this?

I have done someting wrong>! because I have written ''name''@localhost , ''name"@root , root , localhost , my SQL , 1

and erorr is saying unable to connect to specified MySQLhost..... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!

Database is created and added in tools/plugins

I have tried anything I can think of but end up with this in procon plugin box:

[11:16:49 61] PRoCon Chat, GUID and Stats Logger: Floodprotection set to 10 Request per Round for each Player

[11:16:52 90] Error in Tablebuilder:

[11:16:52 91] Message: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.

[11:16:52 92] Native: -2147467259

[11:16:52 92] Source: MySql.Data

[11:16:52 92] StackTrace: at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnecti onStringBuilder settings)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnecti on()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()

[11:16:52 93] InnerException: System.Exception: Call to GetHostEntry failed after 00:00:00 while querying for hostname 'trello

': SocketErrorCode=HostNotFound, ErrorCode=11001, NativeErrorCode=11001. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No such host is known

at System.Net.Dns.GetAddrInfo(String name)

at System.Net.Dns.InternalGetHostByName(String hostName, Boolean includeIPv6)

at System.Net.Dns.GetHostEntry(String hostNameOrAddress)

at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetDnsHostEntry(St ring hostname)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetDnsHostEntry(St ring hostname)

at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStreamFromHost( String pipeName, String hostName, UInt32 timeout)

at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStream(UInt32 timeout)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()

[11:16:52 94] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

Database is created and added in tools/plugins

I have tried anything I can think of but end up with this in procon plugin box:

Code:

[11:16:49 61] PRoCon Chat, GUID and Stats Logger:  Floodprotection set to 10 Request per Round for each Player
[11:16:52 90] Error in Tablebuilder: 
[11:16:52 91] Message: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
[11:16:52 92] Native: -2147467259
[11:16:52 92] Source: MySql.Data
[11:16:52 92] StackTrace:    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection()
[11:16:52 93] InnerException: System.Exception: Call to GetHostEntry failed after 00:00:00 while querying for hostname 'trello
 ': SocketErrorCode=HostNotFound, ErrorCode=11001, NativeErrorCode=11001. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No such host is known
   at System.Net.Dns.GetAddrInfo(String name)
   at System.Net.Dns.InternalGetHostByName(String hostName, Boolean includeIPv6)
   at System.Net.Dns.GetHostEntry(String hostNameOrAddress)
   at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetDnsHostEntry(String hostname)
   at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetDnsHostEntry(String hostname)
   at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStreamFromHost(String pipeName, String hostName, UInt32 timeout)
[11:16:52 94] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
We can't tell what you are doing wrong because we don't own your server and don't know what information you are typing. All we can say is that you are typing the wrong thing or typing it wrong.

This indicates that you are typing something with a line break ([ENTER]) in it (which is bad).

'

It shows that you have a line break ([ENTER]) after trello. More than likely, you copied and pasted the information incorrectly.

'trello

'

is NOT the same thing as

'trello'

:ohmy:

To fix it, remove the [ENTER] at the end of trello[ENTER].

Originally Posted by berserker_ny*:

i have a question.....

first off...id like to thank the people that have helped me in the past in both this plugin and the currency plugin....

now here is my question...we just recently got a bf4 server as well as our bf3 (which is the one we were working with for these plug ins)...

will there be an ip conflict between the 2 servers and the mysql database, or will the info for the bf4 server be in the tables along with the bf3 info?

i have a question.....

first off...id like to thank the people that have helped me in the past in both this plugin and the currency plugin....

now here is my question...we just recently got a bf4 server as well as our bf3 (which is the one we were working with for these plug ins)...

will there be an ip conflict between the 2 servers and the mysql database, or will the info for the bf4 server be in the tables along with the bf3 info?

In the the first post, it says:

New Database design only one Set of tables needed for multiple gameservers even with different games. Stats are not mixed up!!

myrcon.net/...chat-guid-stats-and-mapstats-logger#entry44798

Put them all in one database if you wish. :ohmy:

We can't tell what you are doing wrong because we don't own your server and don't know what information you are typing. All we can say is that you are typing the wrong thing or typing it wrong.

This indicates that you are typing something with a line break ([ENTER]) in it (which is bad).

It shows that you have a line break ([ENTER]) after trello. More than likely, you copied and pasted the information incorrectly.

is NOT the same thing as

:ohmy:

To fix it, remove the [ENTER] at the end of trello[ENTER].

'

THank you I will try. I know its difficult to heelp when you dont have access to server.

I know the misstake I ve made is a "blonde moment ' one, just cant find out where

Originally Posted by Taman*:

Hi

i get this error

[06:21:00 58] Error in Tablebuilder:

[06:21:00 58] Message: Authentication to host 'alfredo.hypernia.net' for user 'krgcom_moron1' using method 'mysql_native_password' failed with message: Access denied for user 'krgcom_moron1'@'212.83.58.250' (using password: YES)

[06:21:00 58] Native: -2147467259

[06:21:00 58] Source: MySql.Data

[06:21:00 58] StackTrace: at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.AuthenticationFailed(Exception ex)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.ReadPacket()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.Authenticate(Boolean reset)

[06:21:00 58] InnerException: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Access denied for user 'krgcom_moron1'@'212.83.58.250' (using password: YES)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.ReadPacket()

[06:21:00 58] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

i tried to search in the posts a little bit couldn't find a solution and there is too many pages

i also made another new database still gives same error

Hi

i get this error

i tried to search in the posts a little bit couldn't find a solution and there is too many pages

i also made another new database still gives same error

Are you sure that the database is at alfredo.hypernia.net ? Sometimes the database is at another location such as db.something.something. Have you asked Hypernia?

the server i use for bf4 is on purepings.com they provide me with a free database i have already asked him about the database host and yes its on alfredo.hypernia.net

i can also connect to my databases via my sql workbench with this host

the server i use for bf4 is on purepings.com they provide me with a free database i have already asked him about the database host and yes its on alfredo.hypernia.net

i can also connect to my databases via my sql workbench with this host

Is the sandbox in Procon disabled? Is the database host address added to Procon's trusted host list?

Is the sandbox in Procon disabled? Is the database host address added to Procon's trusted host list?

Hi

the sandbox is disabled in procon client by default otherwise i dont know if in my server provider

but the problem is not sandbox i guess

i tested the stats logger with db4free.net and it works perfectly everything works i have even installed adkats with it, stats and everything saves in the database

but it doesn't works with purepings database

okay so i have got a website at bluehost.com now and i created a DB and same thing happened :/

why does it work with a free database on db4free.net and doesnt work on my website database!?

i have also checked databases with MySQL Workbench software and there is no problem with databases i create and i can log in to them

[22:19:05 19] Error in Tablebuilder:

[22:19:05 19] Message: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.

[22:19:05 19] Native: -2147467259

[22:19:05 19] Source: MySql.Data

[22:19:05 19] StackTrace: at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()

[22:19:05 19] InnerException: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 66.147.244.189:3306

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.CreateSocketStream (IPAddress ip, Boolean unix)

at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetStreamFromHost( String pipeName, String hostName, UInt32 timeout)

[22:19:05 19] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

[22:19:26 20] [statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 66.147.244.189:3306

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.CreateSocketStream (IPAddress ip, Boolean unix)

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerI D(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)

Originally Posted by BriDawg*:

Hello,

Due to some minor problems with the new ADKats WebadminCP and dropping servers a few months ago then re-adding a couple more..... I have two (or three) serverIDs that need to be merged. I am able to go through and do it by selecting each table searching for the serverID then changing it to what I want but, after a years worth of logging, this obviously would take a very long time.

So, I was wondering if you could help me out with a quick SLQ script that would find every instance of a serverID = xx and Update it to XX :-) Would be much appreciated!

Hello,

Due to some minor problems with the new ADKats WebadminCP and dropping servers a few months ago then re-adding a couple more..... I have two (or three) serverIDs that need to be merged. I am able to go through and do it by selecting each table searching for the serverID then changing it to what I want but, after a years worth of logging, this obviously would take a very long time.

So, I was wondering if you could help me out with a quick SLQ script that would find every instance of a serverID = xx and Update it to XX :-) Would be much appreciated!

That is a very complex task. No one has done it. XpKiller, the guy who made this plugin, didn't even come up with a solution.

The problem is that you can't just change the server ID. You also need to change stats ID for players. And you have to shuffle all the stats IDs around to merge stats IDs for some players and make room for conflicting stats IDs for other players.

Good luck!

Let's pretend that server ID 3 is going to be merged with server ID 4. You are going to have to check every one of thousands of players to see if they might be the same player. Maybe a player is the same player but they changed their name. So you check based on EA GUID. Ok, you find a match for a player with two different names. Which name is more current? Ok, you check their last active date. That was a lot of work just to do that for one player. Now you need to merge that player together. That player has stats ID of 15 on Server ID 3 and Stats ID of 1035 on Server ID 4. So you add all the info from Stats ID 15 into Stats ID 1035 and then delete Stats ID 15. Another player only played in the server when it was Server ID 3 and never played in it when it was Server ID 4. Now you need to create a new Stats ID in server ID 4 for that player and make sure that no one else already has that new Stats ID.

Major headache. Major fragmentation of the index. Major performance issue. Major chance of screwing up all your stats by accident. You basically have to double and tripple check every player and take different actions depending on different conditions. A single query couldn't do it. A whole specially designed program is necessary to do this. And then it might take hours for the specially designed program to do this task. The database will time out a lot at full load over those hours. So you have to do it in chunks/batches. But then you have more problems due to data changing between each batch/chunk.

It's a nightmare.

Originally Posted by comic1*:

Hi. I like what I have read on this plugin , but I am not sure or see if it will work for what our clan leader wants. On the map "Metro" for BF4 in conquest mode we want it so if you spawn on "A" you get " A" and " B " but can't go after "C" and vice versa. Is there a way with this plugin or any other, or can someone make one if needed , where if you do go after the forbidden fruit and start to capture it, you will be "killed!" Then after 2 or 3 times you get banned. thanks for the time

Hi. I like what I have read on this plugin , but I am not sure or see if it will work for what our clan leader wants. On the map "Metro" for BF4 in conquest mode we want it so if you spawn on "A" you get " A" and " B " but can't go after "C" and vice versa. Is there a way with this plugin or any other, or can someone make one if needed , where if you do go after the forbidden fruit and start to capture it, you will be "killed!" Then after 2 or 3 times you get banned. thanks for the time

1) I think you posted your question in the wrong thread. This thread has nothing to do with creating or enforcing rules.

2) No, it's not possible to know which flag a person is capturing. It's not even possible to know if they are capturing any flag.

Hi,

how can i make a stats reset for the new year ? All stats delete without settings ?

Thanks and Greez

Easiest method is to stop the plugin, log into your database, empty all tables in the database, and then start the plugin again.

Use this Query to Reset All Stats and save your Settings too.

Is CoVeX's question for BF3 with the last version of this plugin?

You seem to be using an old table structure. This plugin version (the one in THIS thread) has a table structure way different than what you posted. You seem to be using an older version of this plugin.

This is the current plugin's table structure:

tbl_chatlog

tbl_currentplayers

tbl_dogtags

tbl_games

tbl_mapstats

tbl_playerdata

tbl_playerrank

tbl_playerstats

tbl_server

tbl_server_player

tbl_server_stats

tbl_sessions

tbl_teamscores

tbl_weapons

tbl_weapons_stats

Maybe you are using the old plugin version from ...* thread?

Originally Posted by SharpSabre*:

Is CoVeX's question for BF3 with the last version of this plugin?

You seem to be using an old table structure. This plugin version (the one in THIS thread) has a table structure way different than what you posted. You seem to be using an older version of this plugin.

This is the current plugin's table structure:

tbl_chatlog

tbl_currentplayers

tbl_dogtags

tbl_games

tbl_mapstats

tbl_playerdata

tbl_playerrank

tbl_playerstats

tbl_server

tbl_server_player

tbl_server_stats

tbl_sessions

tbl_teamscores

tbl_weapons

tbl_weapons_stats

Maybe you are using the old plugin version from ...* thread?

Um.. yea it was for 1.1.0.1 :Phow 1.0.0.2 is newer :ohmy:)

anyway ok then use it :

Attached Files:

Originally Posted by Gijzijtdood*:

Getting this error,

Anybody an idea whats wrong?

Info: OnLevelLoaded: MP_Siege Gamemode: ConquestLarge0 Round: 1/1

[18:30:46 17] Info: update sql server

[18:30:46 17] Info: Started streaming to the DB-Server

[18:30:46 30] Error: Error in Startstreaming:

[18:30:46 30] Message: Column 'Gameplay_deaths' specified twice

[18:30:46 30] Native: -2147467259

[18:30:46 30] Source: MySql.Data

[18:30:46 30] StackTrace: at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int3 2& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult( )

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader( CommandBehavior behavior)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuer y()

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLoggerBF3.StartStreamin g()

So , i am used old version and want to use it but without lost anything , is it possible ? how ?

It's not possible as far as I know. The old version works better with BFBC2 anyways. You should probably stick with what you have.

Um.. yea it was for 1.1.0.1 :Phow 1.0.0.2 is newer :ohmy:)

Yeah, honestly, I could never figure that out either. This version should be 1.1.0.2, right?