Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger [1.0.0.3]

ColColonCleaner

Originally Posted by MRniceGuy*:

Hi

the stats logger works fine but sometimes at the end of the round it shows this error at procon

[statslogger]Error: Error in Startstreaming:

[00:11:34 98] Message: Duplicate entry '1-EA_D8849ADAE6B7BBC4A5647A05C833FE16' for key 'UNIQUE_playerdata'

[00:11:34 98] Native: -2147467259

[00:11:34 98] Source: MySql.Data

[00:11:34 98] StackTrace: at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int3 2& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult( )

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader( CommandBehavior behavior)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuer y()

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.StartStreaming()

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

Hi

the stats logger works fine but sometimes at the end of the round it shows this error at procon

I think that happens when players change their soldier names. The error message seems to indicate that XpKiller's plugin thinks it is a new player but then finds out that the EA GUID is already saved under a different player name. I don't know if the plugin recovers right away by changing the player's stored name to the new name, or if the stats for that round are lost until the player data is updated correctly.

I think that happens when players change their soldier names. The error message seems to indicate that XpKiller's plugin thinks it is a new player but then finds out that the EA GUID is already saved under a different player name. I don't know if the plugin recovers right away by changing the player's stored name to the new name, or if the stats for that round are lost until the player data is updated correctly.

Thanks.

actually the player stats and everything else are getting updated i check round chat log at your stats webpage xD) also stats kills deaths they're all updated when it shows the error, anyways if its only for one player its okay

----

i saw another error today...

[04:32:01 20] [statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerI D(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)

any idea about this one!?

Edit: again stats and everything else saved and updated when it shows this error

Originally Posted by DarkZerO_AT*:

Due to foreign key constraints, you have to export the database all in one huge piece and import it all in one huge piece. You cannot try to export and import individual missing tables by themselves. You need to find a way to export and import the whole thing without it timing out during the process. Sometimes the server host has an option somewhere in the server control panel to backup and restore databases and it you choose that option, it should be able to do it all in one step without timing out. Otherwise, you can contact your server host and ask for their support staff to export or import the entire database manually on the machine directly so that it completes in one step without timing out.

really?

god damnit

oh well in that case i need to do it in one piece

will that work with navicat lite too?

just the statslogger tables or everything else too? (adkats etc)

Originally Posted by www-battleplay4u-com*:

hi...we get errors with the statslogger

we have 2 GSPs.....and its only at one GSP...the other works fine as allways

i think its a time bug caused by the windoes machine where the gameserver runs...but do you have any further ideas?

Code:

[22:50:03 19] [Statslogger]Error: CreateSession: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
  at System.DateTime.AddTicks (Int64 value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.DateTime.AddMilliseconds (Double value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.DateTime.AddHours (Double value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PRoConEvents.CStats+myDateTime.get_Now () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PRoConEvents.CStats..ctor (System.String guid, Int32 score, Int32 kills, Int32 headshots, Int32 deaths, Int32 suicides, Int32 teamkills, Int32 playtime, Double timeoffset, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 _weaponDic) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.CreateSession (System.String SoldierName, Int32 intScore, System.String EAGUID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
[22:50:03 20] [Statslogger]Error: CreateSession: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
  at System.DateTime.AddTicks (Int64 value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.DateTime.AddMilliseconds (Double value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.DateTime.AddHours (Double value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PRoConEvents.CStats+myDateTime.get_Now () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PRoConEvents.CStats..ctor (System.String guid, Int32 score, Int32 kills, Int32 headshots, Int32 deaths, Int32 suicides, Int32 teamkills, Int32 playtime, Double timeoffset, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 _weaponDic) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.CreateSession (System.String SoldierName, Int32 intScore, System.String EAGUID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Update:

FIXED - Error did not occur after re-writing statslogger config file

that means if you copy that file from GSP 1 to GSP 2 this error can occur

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by HARDCOREBF*:

hello can you help with this plz

we added new server . and we always user Mirged Tats for server

So in all servers stats ingame shows correctly (all mirged)

with new server its not , its looks like this. score and kills shows combined but not rank

f7cc431ca3acdad51083f225164f0223.png

everything else works good , leaderboard for ACpanel (adk) shows all mirged stats , same for stats page , top 20 players , all combined. I tryed reupload plugin , same result

6b4b4c5d0d8cc6e93bf1a2238743528e.png

Plz help

Can i add another server to same db i use it for another server

i know it will wipe out everything and create new tables if you put same db info at another server for first time

but i'm just saying is it possible to use one db for 2 servers?

if yes please tell me exactly what i need to do

--

sorry this might be already answered but the pages are just to many and no way to brows all and read all of the comments

^ yes you can have as many server as you want as i know we had 4 server same DB

Thank you to reply

right now i have a server +9000 player stats has been saved from last 3 weeks since i installed it

after i use a new db for both servers does it work to import my old db ! does every thing stats and stuff comes back?

also what about adkats! i also use adkats what well happen to first server adkats settings and users? i'm totally lost

please help XD

is 1st server gone or you keeping it ?

1. If 1st server gone , you simply create new connection in procon and all plugins and settings should and will be kept , to keep your stats still counting and showing , you need to enable in Logger option " merge stats " and set server group , let say your 1st server was 1,and 2nd now is 2 . so set Group servers #2 . this will show merged stats even if server is gone , tables still in DB

2. if you keeping your 1st server and deploying 2nd , you need to have 2nd procon and set up all plugins for it and set :merged stats : and set server group number

NOTE:: iam not in any mean developer or supported of this soft , i just go by my own experience ... but i think that how it works

Yea i still have my first server its not gone, sorry for bad english hhhh

I got it thank you very much.

So what exactly merging 2 servers is good for if you know? im not sure if i merge them or just creating another fb for new server !

first off, the stats will ALWAYS be seperate, even if you merge them, you can unmerge them at every time (afaik)

merging the stats only makes sense if you want it to be combined and if you got identical servers imho

you can always add a server to a DB without anything getting deleted (adding a new server will only create new tables for the added servers, it never deletes something)

btw BFadminCP shows only merged stats for some strange reason (we are having 4 servers)

if you want seperate stats on a webpage use the statslogger webpage from Ty_ger (which also has a button to show combined stats)

it looks like THIS on our page

Originally Posted by scarecr0w12*:

Hello, I'm trying to figure out a way to make the stats log only if there are 6 or more players in game, and possibly a way of giving the stats a timestamp so i can load stats accumulated during a specific time frame. Is this possible, or easily done?

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

Hello, I'm trying to figure out a way to make the stats log only if there are 6 or more players in game, and possibly a way of giving the stats a timestamp so i can load stats accumulated during a specific time frame. Is this possible, or easily done?

It's not possible with the plugin as it currently is.

its for merging stats , when you 2nd server running its will show combined stats for all servers

okay so when i merge and deploy my second server on same database what about adkats!? i want to use adkats on my second server too, i dont want my both servers to be same adkats settings

what should i do with adkats!? anyone!

okay so when i merge and deploy my second server on same database what about adkats!? i want to use adkats on my second server too, i dont want my both servers to be same adkats settings

what should i do with adkats!? anyone!

2 server 2 separate procos, connected to 1 DB

mmm sorry what! xD

if i set same db info for adkats on my second server

isn't settings goes to be the same? for both servers?

no, the settings on each server are stored seperate, you can import all the settings from the main server, but you dont have to

no, the settings on each server are stored seperate, you can import all the settings from the main server, but you dont have to

I dont get it :/ how can settings be stored separate when i just set the same db? i'm talking about adkats.

ok lets say i have a server name one' and i have installed stats logger and adkats on it

now i got another server named two' i want to install stats logger and adkats and merge it with server one' on same DB

so at server two on on stats logger plugin i check "Overall ranking(merged serverking)" to YES. and setting "Server group" to "2".

and now what about adkats what do i do with it? do i just set same database info on adkats plugin at server two! and settings gonna be separated!

--

help please a newbie here xD its my first time making servers

Originally Posted by Prophet731*:

btw BFadminCP shows only merged stats for some strange reason (we are having 4 servers)

I sum up the players stats manually from all servers. I'll make it to where its shows the top 10 for each server on the final version.

Originally Posted by Prophet731*:

I dont get it :/ how can settings be stored separate when i just set the same db? i'm talking about adkats.

ok lets say i have a server name one' and i have installed stats logger and adkats on it

now i got another server named two' i want to install stats logger and adkats and merge it with server one' on same DB

so at server two on on stats logger plugin i check "Overall ranking(merged serverking)" to YES. and setting "Server group" to "2".

and now what about adkats what do i do with it? do i just set same database info on adkats plugin at server two! and settings gonna be separated!

--

help please a newbie here xD its my first time making servers

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Each server is unique in the way it stores its data from AdKats and the Stats logger. There is no collision with multiple servers on 1 database.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Each server is unique in the way it stores its data from AdKats and the Stats logger. There is no collision with multiple servers on 1 database.

seriously! then how the hell do people install multiple stats logger with one db ? XD i mean they have multiple servers and using stats logger in one single database

i'm must be so wrong damn it xD

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

seriously! then how the hell do people install multiple stats logger with one db ? XD i mean they have multiple servers and using stats logger in one single database

i'm must be so wrong damn it xD

Stat logger and AdKats are designed for that...just use the same credentials to connect, same database, everything, the plugins will handle the rest.

Stat logger and AdKats are designed for that...just use the same credentials to connect, same database, everything, the plugins will handle the rest.

ok,

i did that right now the stats logger works fine both server merged

but now adkats in both of my server have same settings :/

same server rule messages' same admins looks like everything is synced :/

i dont want my adkats settings to be the same on both of servers

ok,

i did that right now the stats logger works fine both server merged

but now adkats in both of my server have same settings :/

same server rule messages' same admins looks like everything is synced :/

i dont want my adkats settings to be the same on both of servers

Only users and commands sync, nothing else. We run 8 servers with different settings on all of them.

I just checked and tested twice they both use same settings

like when you type !rules both have same rules' i also changed rules on both server it worked at first but i disabled adkats and enabled then again settings synced :/ ' looks like settings on my first servers comes to my second server if you disable and enable adkats

--

i already mentioned that i ONLY changed the db info to same of my first server, i just installed adkats plugin then used same db info as my first server. i did not run any script on database schema or any thing like my first time when i installed adkats on first server

I just checked and tested twice they both use same settings

like when you type !rules both have same rules' i also changed rules on both server it worked at first but i disabled adkats and enabled then again settings synced :/ ' looks like settings on my first servers comes to my second server

--

i already mentioned that i ONLY changed the db info to same of my first server, i just installed adkats plugin then used db info to same of my first server.

If this is an issue with AdKats, not stat logger, please post in that thread. Are the server IDs it displays in section 1 different?