Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger [1.0.0.3]

ColColonCleaner

Originally Posted by MRniceGuy*:

If this is an issue with AdKats, not stat logger, please post in that thread. Are the server IDs it displays in section 1 different?

uh so this is the problem

you kidding me they all told me to only use the same DB nobody mentioned about server IDs xD

ok now both servers have have same info at "Server settings" section in adkats plugin

setting import 1

server ID 1

server IP...

please tell me what to do xD

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

uh so this is the problem

you kidding me they all told me to only use the same DB nobody mentioned about server IDs xD

ok now both servers have have same info at "Server settings" section in adkats plugin

setting import 1

server ID 1

server IP...

please tell me what to do xD

Your two different servers have the same IP address and port? How is that possible?

No they dont have same IP address and port.

and i have no idea whats going on xD

again i said i only put same DB info on my second server and settings for adkats synced, didn't i said that! xD

on adkats plugin my second server ip address and port became same as my first server on, as i said every thing became same xD

what should i do now!?

Edit: i changed back server IP address and port for second server

now what do i do with IDs they both set to 1

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

No they dont have same IP address and port.

and i have no idea whats going on xD

again i said i only put same DB info on my second server and settings for adkats synced, didn't i said that! xD

on adkats plugin my second server ip address and port became same as my first server on, as i said every thing became same xD

what should i do now!?

Ok, reboot your layers, what does AdKats say on startup for each server?

"SUCCESS: Server IP is ..."

yes they show different ip address and port on start up

also my second server ID at adkats changed to 2 after rebooting layers i also checked both servers and they are OK both with different adkats settings

i think this headache is gone right! xD

Thank you so much for your time and help sir.i really appreciate it

Originally Posted by si10012000*:

I don't suppose anyone would help me get this plugin working on my site and also BF3 server. I am a complete novice at all this and I have tried for most of the day unsuccessfully Any assistance in getting it up and running would be greatly appreciated

so the plugin and stats logger was working fine after merged 2 servers,

but i often notice many problems :/ and today i saw this error on procon

[01:19:17 48] [statslogger]Error: SQLQuery:

[01:19:17 48] Message: Authentication to host 'demonlords.net' for user 'demonlor_bf4s' using method 'mysql_native_password' failed with message: User demonlor_bf4s already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

[01:19:17 48] Native: -2147467259

[01:19:17 48] Source: MySql.Data

[01:19:17 48] StackTrace: at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.AuthenticationFailed(Exception ex)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.ReadPacket()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.Authenticate(Boolean reset)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Authenticate(S tring authMethod, Boolean reset)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnecti onStringBuilder settings)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.CreateNewPooledCo nnection()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnecti on()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()

at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.QuietOpen(IDbConn ection connection, ConnectionState& originalState)

at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(Data Set dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)

at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)

at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable)

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.SQLquery(MySqlCo mmand selectQuery)

[01:19:17 48] InnerException: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: User demonlor_bf4s already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.ReadPacket()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.ReadPacket()

also

[statslogger]Error: Error in Startstreaming:

[02:14:36 22] Message: Duplicate entry '1-EA_B0CCE060EBF194150B0EA1E9B0C28D31' for key 'UNIQUE_playerdata'

[02:14:36 22] Native: -2147467259

[02:14:36 22] Source: MySql.Data

[02:14:36 22] StackTrace: at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int3 2& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult( )

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader( CommandBehavior behavior)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuer y()

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.StartStreaming()

[02:14:39 69] [statslogger]Error: Error in Startstreaming OuterException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.DisplayMySqlErro rCollection(MySqlException myException)

[02:23:27 64] [server Kills] 0RLy ZAPPED NoobkingtheKing with Defib Zap Zap motherfucker !

[02:45:17 29] [server Kills] OUCH! UA_Bandera killed Ghostpipi_DK with a Repair Tool! is he crying.!

and another weird problem is MY stats in the game does not show up its been a while since merging and still stats for me show 0 kills deaths and score in the game on both of servers, :/not sure if its only me or many more players, because i know for some players stats didnt change and still same.

what could be the problem

---

would you please check both server stats logger plugin settings and see if there is something need to be changed !

i took pictures of settings

server 1 :

http://i58.tinypic.com/245ivjc.png

http://i62.tinypic.com/2q8c22r.jpg

server 2 :

http://i61.tinypic.com/2yycp75.png

http://i62.tinypic.com/161cbx2.png

Originally Posted by Master_Locke*:

Hello,

I have all the data uploaded to the server and have the following error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: stripos() in /******/index.php on line 32

Find the error unfortunately not.

What can I do as yet.

Locke

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

Hello,

I have all the data uploaded to the server and have the following error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: stripos() in /******/index.php on line 32

Find the error unfortunately not.

What can I do as yet.

Locke

1) XpKiller's plugin doesn't include a stats webpage. You really should have asked in the correct stats webpage forum post.

2) stripos() is valid in php version 5 and up. If stripos() isn't working for you, you are using an archaic version of php on your website.

This webpage code also requires that you have access to a web server running a modern version of PHP and that you have permission to modify files on the web server.

Originally Posted by si10012000*:

I don't suppose anyone would help me get this plugin working on my site and also BF3 server. I am a complete novice at all this and I have tried for most of the day unsuccessfully Any assistance in getting it up and running would be greatly appreciated

Any help with this please I really am a complete novice

Hey guys what means this error?

[00:33:28 86] [statslogger]Error: Error in Startstreaming:

[00:33:28 86] Message: Duplicate entry '1-EA_B1D835D0A980575830D3B96BB748F612' for key 'UNIQUE_playerdata'

[00:33:28 86] Native: -2147467259

[00:33:28 86] Source: MySql.Data

[00:33:28 86] StackTrace: at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int3 2& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)

[00:34:03 39] [statslogger]Error: Error in Startstreaming OuterException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.DisplayMySqlErro rCollection(MySqlException myException)

Any help with this please I really am a complete novice

You must take some initiative. Where do you need help? Starting from which step? Are you using a layer server? Do you have the plugin on the layer server? Do you have webspace with ability to host a database?

Originally Posted by bootsjd*:

Hey Folks,

I have been working with my provider (Site Ground) and they assured me that MySQL DB meets the requirments but when I connect this is what I get:

[18:05:25 54] Error in Tablebuilder:

[18:05:25 54] Message: Authentication method 'mysql_old_password' not supported by any of the available plugins.

[18:05:25 54] Native: -2147467259

[18:05:25 54] Source: MySql.Data

[18:05:25 54] StackTrace: at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.Authenticati onPluginManager.GetPlugin(String method)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.GetPlugin(String method, NativeDriver driver, Byte[] authData)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.HandleAuthChange(MySqlPacket packet)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.Authenticate(Boolean reset)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Authenticate(S tring authMethod, Boolean reset)

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()

[18:05:25 54] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

[18:05:25 88] [statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Authentication method 'mysql_old_password' not supported by any of the available plugins.

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.Authenticati onPluginManager.GetPlugin(String method)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.GetPlugin(String method, NativeDriver driver, Byte[] authData)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.HandleAuthChange(MySqlPacket packet)

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerI D(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)

After this happenes I attempt to connect again and this is what I get:

[09:10:07 85] Error in Tablebuilder:

[09:10:07 85] Message: Host 'PROCON LAYER IP' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

[09:10:07 85] Native: -2147467259

[09:10:07 85] Source: MySql.Data

[09:10:07 85] StackTrace: at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.CreateNewPooledCo nnection()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnecti on()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()

[09:10:07 85] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Provider keeps flushing the hosts for me to try again. But I a stuck in a crazy cycle.

Does anyone have any Ideas what I am doing wrong or at least get me going in thr right path. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by sitekeeper*:

Ok I was changing (testing) setting in this plugin and changed Overall ranking to yes and now stats in-game do not match up with ADKATS stats. I was always #1 in leaderboards and Reputation and in-game too. Now all of a sudden I am several thousand lower... #2352 in-game...

Any IDEAS?

(FIXED)

DATABASE made duplicates of about a dozen players with GAMEID of 0 instead of 1... Deleted all GameID 0's ..

Thanks

Bob

Originally Posted by xBlackEagle*:

Hello.. I need help.. I put 2 server on my BF stats and now just one work : nofeartm.dedigames.net/stats/index.php_p=leaders&sid=2

The http://nofeartm.dedigames.net/stats/...p_p=home&sid=1 server don't upload stats and don't work now.. When i do !stats it's always the same stats, never upload, can i have help please ?

Hi, i have problem with this plugin.

I have 2 servers : http://nofeartm.dedigames.net/stats/...p_p=home&sid=1 // http://nofeartm.dedigames.net/stats/...p_p=home&sid=2

Noshahr Canals server work good but Rush Only doesn't work anyway. It is never upload and i don't understand why.. Can you help me please ?

I have 2 servers : http://nofeartm.dedigames.net/stats/...p_p=home&sid=1 // http://nofeartm.dedigames.net/stats/...p_p=home&sid=2

Noshahr Canals server work good but Rush Only doesn't work anyway. It is never upload and i don't understand why.. Can you help me please ?

Can this plugin gather session/round info from players for data like "shots" and "hits"?

No. That information is not given to Procon from the game server and therefore is not available to this plugin. Only battlelog and plugins/stats-pages linked to battlelog can get that information.

Originally Posted by naurel*:

Can we had an option to store a full round report like battlelog ?

I'll explain myself, I'd like make tournament and being able to store scores over time to display on my website. Can we add an option like "tournament round" if it's turn at true the next round will be store in another table (like tournament table) with the id of the played game, the id of the player, his score, if possible his weapon score too)

I know it's quite a work but I was wondering if it was possible or not.

Need help with this:

The game 'BF4' was not found in this database! Please notify this website's administrator.

My web stats page thread is here: showthread....ted-1-21-2015)*

Is your server a BF4 server? Is this plugin correctly providing stats information in the game when you type !stats in the game? Are you using this plugin version 1.0.0.2 in Procon, or another version?

BF4 server....When I type !stats i get this message....No stats available yet! Please wait one round assume its working?

The server needs to play at least one full round from start to finish with at least 4 players before information is available.
  • 4 weeks later...

Originally Posted by Talzac*:

1:27:40 97] [statslogger]Error: Error in Startstreaming:

[21:27:40 97] Message: Duplicate entry '1-EA_F12328560197F660066C7FAC19D660C1' for key 'UNIQUE_playerdata'

[21:27:40 97] Native: -2147467259

[21:27:40 97] Source: MySql.Data

[21:27:40 97] StackTrace: at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()

[21:27:42 82] [statslogger]Error: Error in Startstreaming OuterException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.