[BF4] Stats webpage for XpKiller's Stats Logger Plugin

tyger07

Originally Posted by Kinsman*:

sure, rename the pubplayer file to globalplayer.

http://jw.servegame.org/bf4stats/pub...php_id=MasoAus

As you can see it ONLY links back to the Index. Then ONLY add the links to that file, to the Global Players displayed on the Index.

That way they can ONLY access that page from the Index, and only go straight back to the Index. I hope that makes sense.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

Yeah, I understand, but it is confusing. If you see two pages that look the same, it is hard for you to remember which is which. Is the information I am looking at for only a single server? Or is this information for all servers from this clan? Or is this information for all servers in the entire world? I think there is a lot of confusion already regarding "private server stats" as you might call these versus "public server stats" such as Battlelog or BF4stats. If you call stats "global", is that related to all servers in the whole world?

Of course I understand the difference, but I don't know how to make the difference obvious to people navigating these stats pages.

Noooooo, you said GoDaddy, which is kind of an oxymoron really. :tongue:

Anyhow, I added the links to a global player page, along with a more descriptive header, see what you think?

http://jw.servegame.org/stuff/

Yeah, I think that will work. I would change the style of it though to make it look like the other pages. I'll add that to the list...

I think the "view stats" button you added is needed. Otherwise, people viewing the index page may not know that they are supposed to click the server title to view the stats.

Originally Posted by Jaffaman*:

Thanks for your great work i have uploaded the latest version but i have one problem the suspicious tab does not seem to show the players.

Both versions are running off the same database.

New version http://grimreapers.co.uk/teststats/i...1&suspicious=1

Old version http://grimreapers.co.uk/Serverstats...players=Search

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks for your great work i have uploaded the latest version but i have one problem the suspicious tab does not seem to show the players.

Both versions are running off the same database.

New version http://grimreapers.co.uk/teststats/i...1&suspicious=1

Old version http://grimreapers.co.uk/Serverstats...players=Search

Thanks in advance for any help.

I made the requirements of being marked as "suspicious" more stringent so that there were less false-positives due to vehicle whores.

For instance, if you look at the top suspicious player on your old page (0dyss), you will see that his suspicion was caused because he had few kills and the majority of his kills were from vehicles.

http://grimreapers.co.uk/serverstats.php

Thanks!

I don't know about you guys, but I think the weapon chart is really quite interesting.

weapon_art.png

It's almost like art in a way, but also very revealing. If you look through player's stats, you can quickly start seeing trends for which weapons are better than other weapons. You will see groupings of average weapons and then you will see splotches of popular weapons off by themselves low and to the right (many kills and few deaths).

Another thing I have wondered from time to time is what happens in Rush if the defender's tickets run out?

US Attackers Tickets Remaining: 41

RU Defenders Tickets Remaining: 65384

Is it possible to use up all the defender's tickets? What would happen?

Originally Posted by Kinsman*:

I found something that is confusing, if you sort the top 25, the link is always the same, no matter if you are on the index, or in a server.

http://jw.servegame.org/stuff/index....Name&order=ASC

Which gives you this page, with only a link back to the index. I know to just hit "back" in my browser, but others won't.

Is there a way that in a server, it could link back to server home, rather than the index?

it probably needs the link with the servername in it, to make it clear what your sorting.

Originally Posted by CptChaos*:

I've forked the project and I am busy with integrating graphs at the moment, a sneek peak here, with fictional data:

Posted Image

Obivously, it needs some tweaking once again. :smile: Glad to see the project has grown and a lot of updates have been done. Really nice! When I've got the graphs I'll merge it into my github fork of this amazing project. :smile: After that, I'll request a merge to ty_ger's repo. :smile:

Side effect of this feature is that it needs GD. Libraries needed (except for GD module for PHP) for the graphs will be delivered with update.

@ TY_Ger the weapon chart is truly awesome, but the circles are a bit to large.

I found something that is confusing, if you sort the top 25, the link is always the same, no matter if you are on the index, or in a server.

You have modified your code. Apparently incorrectly.

The top global players link is not the same as the top server players link.

Top Global players:

http://open-web-community.com/bf4sta...ore&order=DESC

Top Server players:

http://open-web-community.com/bf4sta...ore&order=DESC

The top global players links has no 'ServerID' in the query string ("URL") and has 'topglobal' in the query string instead of 'topplayers'.

The top server players link has a 'ServerID' in the query string and has 'topplayers' in the query string instead of 'topglobal'.

'ServerID' is the key to determine if you are at the index page or in a server page. If there is a ServerID in the URL query string, the ServerID is a number, and the ServerID is a ServerID found in the database, a server page is shown. If there is no ServerID in the URL query string, the ServerID provided is not a number, or the ServerID provided doesn't exist in the database, the index page is shown.

@ TY_Ger the weapon chart is truly awesome, but the circles are a bit to large.
Yes the circles are large, but if they are made smaller, long weapon names flow over their bounds.  :mad: I guess I could chop weapon names after X characters like "Grena..." instead of "Grenade RGO" for instance, but then the weapons being displayed become ambiguous.  When you mouse over a weapon, the popup "tooltip" appears, but the name would be ambiguous there as well because it is getting its data from the same set of data.  I could make the text smaller, but then the text size becomes different from the rest of the page and becomes hard to read.  I have resorted to large circles.  :S

I am using the Google Charts API.  The circle size changes based on headshot ratio.  The circle color changes based on number of headshots, and the circle location changes based on kill/death ratio.

https://code.google.com/apis/ajax/pl...n#bubble_chart

If you want, you can paste the following code into the above Google Bubble Chart API page's "EDIT HTML" and play around with it for yourself.

Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="//www.google.com/jsapi"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
    google.load('visualization', '1', {packages: ['corechart']});
</script>
<script type="text/javascript">
    function drawVisualization() {
        // Create and populate the data table.
        var data = google.visualization.arrayToDataTable([
            ['Weapon', 'Kills', 'Deaths', 'Headshots',  'Headshot Ratio']
                ['AEK971', 105, 10, 17,  0.1619]
                ['FAMAS', 4, 2, 0,  0.0000]
                ['GalilACE23', 166, 19, 41,  0.2470]
                ['L85A2', 12, 2, 4,  0.3333]
                ['M16A4', 7, 5, 2,  0.2857]
                ['M416', 2, 13, 1,  0.5000]
                ['SCAR-H', 1, 6, 0,  0.0000]
                ['XM25', 1, 2, 0,  0.0000]
                ['AMR2 MED', 3, 2, 0,  0.0000]
                ['CS-LR4', 1, 4, 1,  1.0000]
                ['M200', 24, 5, 9,  0.3750]
                ['Grenade RGO', 9, 0, 0,  0.0000]
                ['M67', 1, 1, 0,  0.0000]
                ['V40', 4, 3, 0,  0.0000]
                ['Scorpion', 1, 0, 0,  0.0000]
                ['P226', 21, 2, 4,  0.1905]

]);
        var options = {
            title: 'Headshots',
            titleTextStyle: {color: '#444', bold: 'false'},
            legend: {textStyle: {color: '#444'}},
            hAxis: {title: 'Kills', titleTextStyle: {color: '#444'}, textStyle:  {color: 'transparent'}, minValue: -1, gridlines: {color: 'transparent'}, baselineColor:  '#222'},
            vAxis: {title: 'Deaths', titleTextStyle: {color: '#444'}, textStyle:  {color: 'transparent'}, minValue: -1, gridlines: {color: 'transparent'}, baselineColor:  '#222'},
            bubble: {textStyle: {color: '#888', fontSize: 12}, stroke: 'transparent'},
            backgroundColor: 'transparent',
            chartArea: {left: 20, top: 50, width: "90%", height: "70%"},
            colorAxis: {minValue: 0, colors: ['#000064', '#640000'], legend: {textStyle: {color: '#444'}, position: 'top'}},
            sizeAxis: {minValue: 0, maxValue: 1, minSize: 40, maxSize: 60},
            tooltip: {textStyle: {color: '#AA0000'}}
        };
        // Create and draw the visualization.
        var chart = new google.visualization.BubbleChart(
        document.getElementById('visualization'));
        chart.draw(data, options);
    }
    google.setOnLoadCallback(drawVisualization);
</script>
<center>
<div id="visualization" style="width: 98%; height: 250px;"></div>
</center>
Like So:
code_playground.jpg

Yes the circles are large, but if they are made smaller, long weapon names flow over their bounds. :mad: I guess I could chop weapon names after X characters like "Grena..." instead of "Grenade RGO" for instance, but then the weapon being displayed become ambiguous.

I am using the Google Charts API. The circle size changes based on headshot ratio. The circle color changes based on number of headshots, and the circle location changes based on kill/death ratio.

I'd strip the 'grenade' part I think most people will know the difference between RGO and v40 mini for example.

I'd strip the 'grenade' part I think most people will know the difference between RGO and v40 mini for example.

Yes, but that is only one example. The weapon names come straight from the database. I prefer not to manually reformat the weapon names (even though some reformatting may already be desired) simply because I don't want to take on the responsibility of managing weapon names whenever a new expansion is released. For instance, I already would like to change "GalilACE23" to "Galil ACE 23", but then I would assume to responsibility of managing weapon names. Once I started doing such, I would feel trapped to continue doing such and would have to go through the whole list and chop up names, remove excess, and so forth. This is a responsibility I do not want and I prefer to let the page just use whatever weapon name XpKiller's PRoCon plugin decides is suitable.

Originally Posted by Narf!*:

Really nice work with this update, thumbs up =)

But I've got a little, little problem... In our database is a server listed that's not there anymore. We've got the IDs 1,3,4,5 active and 2 is dead. But... It's still in the DB and shown on the index page. Is it possible to exclude the dead ID? And if, how to do this? ^^

Greetings

Really nice work with this update, thumbs up =)

But I've got a little, little problem... In our database is a server listed that's not there anymore. We've got the IDs 1,3,4,5 active and 2 is dead. But... It's still in the DB and shown on the index page. Is it possible to exclude the dead ID? And if, how to do this? ^^

Greetings

Yes, it is possible for you to remove it.

But I would ask XpKiller first if this is a good idea or not...

I propose that you edit your database with phpmyadmin. Drop ServerID 2 from tbl_server.

That should work. But I would ask XpKiller first to make sure that his plugin doesn't try to fill the missing ServerID 2 with live ServerID 5 which would cause ServerID 5 stats to be split up.

Code in first post updated!

Changes:

- Global stats added

- Ranks stats simplified to significantly speed up pages

- Maps in maps page ordered by game mode

The major change is the addition of global player stats across all of your servers. The user has the choice at the index page to view any of your servers individually or view global server stats.

http://open-web-community.com/bf4sta...ID=20&search=1

With the addition of global server stats, the impact of determining a player's rank across so much data became very apparent. For this reason, a lot of rank information had to be removed.

EDIT:

I suppose a search box is needed on the Global Server Stats page if a user wants to find a particular player. And I suppose global suspicious players, global chat, global countries, and global maps should also be added. But this is a start.

I've forked this project at Github, and I've added two graphs in it. I am sure other graphs are coming, please be patient.

For those using github, the repo is at https://github.com/CptChaos/BF4-Server-Stats, for those who rather download the .zip archive: https://github.com/CptChaos/BF4-Serv...ive/master.zip

Let me know what you think! :smile: A demo is available at http://bugstats.cptchaos.nl/index.ph...&serverstats=1

Keep in mind: This fork requires GD in order to generate the graphs!

Hi ty_ger07, I thought I read somewhere where someone with Enjin got this to work?

I am sure someone did. But I don't use Enjin, so I don't know. It would be easiest to just add it in as an iFrame, but iFrames are awkward to navigate (scrolling and URLs).

Originally Posted by jking54*:

I am sure someone did. But I don't use Enjin, so I don't know. It would be easiest to just add it in as an iFrame, but iFrames are awkward to navigate (scrolling and URLs).

Yeah I really need to migrate away from Enjin and to a php based site, tired of their slowass performance, it's ridiculous.

Yeah I really need to migrate away from Enjin and to a php based site, tired of their slowass performance, it's ridiculous.

According to this:

http://www.enjin.com/forums/m/10826/...ad/3303516-php

Get a webhost, only like 5$, And use a iFrame to show it in your Enjin website, As far as i know, Enjin does not support it.

That doesn't sound like a very good solution.

I would like to know if it is possible to get a list of the player of the day.

Now we can only see it ingame!

It is possible.

A top 10 global player of the day list:

SELECT

SoldierName, SUM(tss.Score) AS Score, SUM(Kills) AS Kills, SUM(Deaths) AS Deaths, (SUM(Kills)/SUM(Deaths)) AS KDR, SUM(Headshots) AS Headshots, (SUM(Headshots)/SUM(Kills)) AS HSR

FROM tbl_sessions tss

INNER JOIN tbl_server_player tsp ON tss.StatsID = tsp.StatsID

INNER JOIN tbl_playerdata tpd ON tsp.PlayerID = tpd.PlayerID

WHERE tss.Starttime >= CURDATE()

GROUP BY tsp.StatsID

ORDER BY Score DESC

LIMIT 10

A top 10 player of the day for only "server 1" list:

SELECT

SoldierName, SUM(tss.Score) AS Score, SUM(Kills) AS Kills, SUM(Deaths) AS Deaths, (SUM(Kills)/SUM(Deaths)) AS KDR, SUM(Headshots) AS Headshots, (SUM(Headshots)/SUM(Kills)) AS HSR

FROM tbl_sessions tss

INNER JOIN tbl_server_player tsp ON tss.StatsID = tsp.StatsID

INNER JOIN tbl_playerdata tpd ON tsp.PlayerID = tpd.PlayerID

WHERE ServerID = 1 AND tss.Starttime >= CURDATE()

GROUP BY tsp.StatsID

ORDER BY Score DESC

LIMIT 10

myrcon.net/.../advanced-in-game-admin-and-ban-enforcer-adkats

If you wanted to check the top 10 players within the last week instead of just the last day, you could substitute

tss.Starttime >= CURDATE()

with

tss.Starttime BETWEEN CURDATE() - INTERVAL 7 DAY AND CURDATE()

It just hasn't been incorporated into this site code (yet_).

Archived