Prophet731

Prophet731

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 208 posts
  • Discord Username:Prophet#7405

Donator

Hello All,

I wanted to make a news topic about this. Recently I've been talking to Fragnet about sponsoring us for game servers to help with development purposes. As of yesterday (11/11/19) we agreed on a 1 month trial for this sponsorship. They provided us with one (1) ten (10) slot server for the following games.

We are currently having issues with the Battlefield 3 server and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 server which they are addressing, but once they've corrected it you'll be able to find those servers by searching up [myrcon.net] in the server title. All servers are located in the USA. Two (2) in Los Angeles, CA and two (2) in Dallas, TX. 

I'm grateful for the opportunity they are willing to try this out. If all goes good, then they will become the official sponsor for myrcon.net.  Now, we (myrcon.net) make no money from this sponsorship as fragnet are providing the servers to us for free. I wanted to make this known so as to avoid any issues in the future.

In addition, I will try to update the procon software (with help from ColColonCleaner) to be functional with the new domain name. What that means is that the information that was pointing to myrcon.com will be updated to myrcon.net. All references to that domain and to the projects creator will still remain in the software as without them they wouldn't have givin us this must have admin tool.

myrcon_sponsors_horz.png?v=1

Edited by Prophet731, 12 November 2019 - 09:58 AM.
Added BF3 server link and striked out the BC2 issues

• Timm, sixpax12 and 5YRU5 like this
The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues. 

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Prophet731

Prophet731

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 208 posts
  • Discord Username:Prophet#7405

Donator

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

• Timm and 5YRU5 like this
The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues. 

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Timm

Timm

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Donator

Good news, fragnet is great RSP.

5YRU5

5YRU5

• Active Members
  • PipPip