Teamspeak 3 Sync

ImportBot

Originally Posted by Imisnew2*:

The hot-fix to correct the crashing issue when a player leaves teamspeak in v0.5 is released.

Simply treat v0.5.1 as a new version, and replace the old plugin.

Also available for download through the plugins package manager in PRoCon.

NOTE: Be sure if you download the plugin from within PRoCon, you get v0.5.1.0. It may take a while for PRoCon to see the newest version of my plugin, so it's also available here.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImportBot

Originally Posted by gazzac*:

well ive followed the video to the letter and i still carnt get it to login my ts is through gameservers ive also tried my mates ts that he hosts on his comp i use the port 10011 in settings and the program just sits there with hourglass and freezes up

well ive followed the video to the letter and i still carnt get it to login my ts is through gameservers ive also tried my mates ts that he hosts on his comp i use the port 10011 in settings and the program just sits there with hourglass and freezes up

If you'd like, I can be available on your teamspeak to talk you through it if you want.

Originally Posted by powerbits*:

i keep getting

[14:06:55 90] Enabling the plugin, please stand by...

[14:06:55 90] Could not connect to the teamspeak 3 server.

[14:06:55 90] This could be a series of things, but the most common is a wrong IP and/or Port.

[14:06:55 90] Try re-entering your TS3 Server IP and TS3 Server Port then re-enabling the plugin to try again.

The virtual server id , where do i find that and is the port the query port 10011 or the join port you need?

tx

i keep getting

[14:06:55 90] Enabling the plugin, please stand by...

[14:06:55 90] Could not connect to the teamspeak 3 server.

[14:06:55 90] This could be a series of things, but the most common is a wrong IP and/or Port.

[14:06:55 90] Try re-entering your TS3 Server IP and TS3 Server Port then re-enabling the plugin to try again.

The virtual server id , where do i find that and is the port the query port 10011 or the join port you need?

tx

The port you need to enter is the query port.(10011).

The virtual server Id is more than likely 1. Unless you know how to create more virtual servers, then it's more than likely 1.

Everyone has been confused about the virtual server Id, so until I can get a system in place that determines which virtual server you are based on your port clients connect to, here's how to determine your virtual server Id.

Download PuTTY.

* You should be able to simply run PuTTY, no need for installation

Once putty Opens, you should see this window: procon_1.5.1.1.zipPuTTY startup.png[/attachment:1620yid5]

Ok, So lets assume your server information is:

IP: 127.0.0.1

Port: 9987

Query Port: 10011

You should do three things:

1- Enter your IP (127.0.0.1) in the "Host Name (or IP Address)" box.

2- Enter your Query Port in the "Port" box.

3- Click the "TelNet" bubble.

(Optional)- Enter a name in the "Saved Sessions" box, then click Save.

The final product should look something like this: PuTTY setup.png[/attachment:1620yid5]

Open your connection by clicking the "Open" button.

A console window should open, and you should see "TS3" on the first line.

Type these commands:

login USERNAME PASSWORD

serverlist

A big chunk of text should be spit out, look for:

virtualserver_id=1 virtualserver_port=9987

Now you know what your virtual server ID is (1).

Good luck everyone!

my provider has given me the virtual server number and still i cant connect

[02:43:46 92] Enabling the plugin, please stand by...

[02:43:47 03] Could not connect to the teamspeak 3 server.

[02:43:47 03] This could be a series of things, but the most common is a wrong IP and/or Port.

[02:43:47 03] Try re-entering your TS3 Server IP and TS3 Server Port then re-enabling the plugin to try again.

everything should be ok?

[02:43:47 03] This could be a series of things, but the most common is a wrong IP and/or Port.

[02:43:47 03] Try re-entering your TS3 Server IP and TS3 Server Port then re-enabling the plugin to try again.

everything should be ok?

This error message doesn't have anything to do with the virtual server number.

This message means that the plugin could not connect to your teamspeak server, at all.

Which means, either the IP or the Port (remember, query port! not regular port!) is wrong.

OR

There is some kind of connection issue.

But that would mean you wouldn't even be able to connect to it normally.

I'm available to talk for the next 4-5 hours if you want to give me your teamspeak information.

everything should be ok?

This error message doesn't have anything to do with the virtual server number.

This message means that the plugin could not connect to your teamspeak server, at all.

Which means, either the IP or the Port (remember, query port! not regular port!) is wrong.

OR

There is some kind of connection issue.

But that would mean you wouldn't even be able to connect to it normally.

I'm available to talk for the next 4-5 hours if you want to give me your teamspeak information.

can we we meet online or so?

my xfire and steam is powerbits or just tell me how you like to meet?

Is it possible for you to write a version for ventrilo?

Vent would be... near impossible.

I'll look into it after this project is complete, but I make no promises.

@powerbits

I'll be messaging you in steam.

After talking to powerbits, it seems server providers (gameservers at least) tack on a nice little welcome message to the query server. This throws off the plugin, and causes it to give you an invalid server or invalid login message. This should be fixed in v0.6.1.

Stay tuned.

Originally Posted by Banzai*:

I have procon hosting thru primary target

I have the plugin installed on the layer correctly, all the info is correct.

can't get the layer to connect, but when we start a local instance of procon, it works fine.

Any advice?

I have procon hosting thru primary target

I have the plugin installed on the layer correctly, all the info is correct.

can't get the layer to connect, but when we start a local instance of procon, it works fine.

Any advice?

Hmm, that's odd.

I've tried it both with a local instance of Procon and on Procon acting as a layer. Both work fine.

If I'm understanding you correctly, when you try to use the plugin on your layer (which is hosted through primary target), it fails to connect to teamspeak? Yet, using the same information, when connecting through a local client, it works?

Where is your teamspeak server being hosted from?

It seems the "Reconnect On Error" is not working properly.

Simply restart the plugin if you get and error message stating that there was a connection error to the teamspeak 3 server.

Merry Christmas from the US!

-Imisnew2

Originally Posted by VAM*:

here are my error message! i dont know... i have tested all known ports. my server port is 10007 and query port 10011.

Code:

[19:34:38 26] Ts3 Sync: ---------------Teamspeak 3 Sync---------------
[19:34:38 26] Ts3 Sync: Enabling the plugin.  This could take 30-60 seconds, please stand by.
[19:34:38 28] Ts3 Sync: Connection to 89.202.196.152:10011 was successful.
[19:34:38 43] Ts3 Sync: Authentication as vsgast was successful.
[19:34:38 43] Ts3 Sync: Virtual Server selection for Port Number 10007 failed.
[19:34:38 43] Ts3 Sync: Please check your Ts3 Server Port to make sure it is correct.
[19:34:38 68] Ts3 Sync: Closing the Connection to Teamspeak 3.

here are my error message! i dont know... i have tested all known ports. my server port is 10007 and query port 10011.

Code:

[19:34:38 26] Ts3 Sync: ---------------Teamspeak 3 Sync---------------
[19:34:38 26] Ts3 Sync: Enabling the plugin.  This could take 30-60 seconds, please stand by.
[19:34:38 28] Ts3 Sync: Connection to 89.202.196.152:10011 was successful.
[19:34:38 43] Ts3 Sync: Authentication as vsgast was successful.
[19:34:38 43] Ts3 Sync: Virtual Server selection for Port Number 10007 failed.
[19:34:38 43] Ts3 Sync: Please check your Ts3 Server Port to make sure it is correct.
[19:34:38 68] Ts3 Sync: Closing the Connection to Teamspeak 3.
Hmm.

Are you available on steam?

You can find me by searching "Imisnew2" then friending the person whose name says (Imis) at the end of it.

I can't say for sure what the problem is without talking to ya.

I'll be afkish all day (seeing as it's Christmas) but just friend me whenever and I'll shoot ya a message.

Originally Posted by Torch-1*:

Cant get this plugin to show up in my plugins list on my layer server. My server is hosted on a game server site. All the other plugins are working. The previous version showed up? It shows up and works as long as I have ProCon running and connected to my ProCon server? Stops as soon as I logoff. Any suggestions would be great. This is one of the best plugin ideas I have seen in a while. I hope I can get it to work on the layered server.

Thanks.

Cant get this plugin to show up in my plugins list on my layer server. My server is hosted on a game server site. All the other plugins are working. The previous version showed up? It shows up and works as long as I have ProCon running and connected to my ProCon server? Stops as soon as I logoff. Any suggestions would be great. This is one of the best plugin ideas I have seen in a while. I hope I can get it to work on the layered server.

Thanks.

So can you get v0.6 to work at all?

And you're saying that the plugin stops working as soon as you log-off from your PRoCon layer?

Hmmm hmmm hmmm.

This is going to sound stupid, but double-check you have the plugin installed on the layer and it is not just installed on your local client.

As for the virtual server Id problem, I'm looking into it, making sure it works correctly.

What happens is when I login my game server directly from home via ProCon it works until I log off. When I login to the ProCon server with ProCon it shows in the regular plugins tab but when I go to the ( parent layer control ) tab it is not showing there. I can enable it in the regular plungins tab on my layered server and will run as long as I am logged into the server. Does not show in parent layer therefore wont run when I log off?

Thanks

As for the virtual server Id problem, I'm looking into it, making sure it works correctly.

What happens is when I login my game server directly from home via ProCon it works until I log off. When I login to the ProCon server with ProCon it shows in the regular plugins tab but when I go to the ( parent layer control ) tab it is not showing there. I can enable it in the regular plungins tab on my layered server and will run as long as I am logged into the server. Does not show in parent layer therefore wont run when I log off?

Thanks

Hmm,

It really sounds like the plugin is not in the parent layer's plugins directory.

Double check to make sure it's there.

If you have access, try restarting the parent layer.

Originally Posted by VAM*:

i have a important info about the port issue.

any ts3 server provider open the query port for apps like ts-viewer and gameviewer only. all other request are blockt by provider here. ask you provider to open port for your request.

my provider (hosters.at) give me this answer for any minutes :mrgreen:

Thanks

Hmm,

It really sounds like the plugin is not in the parent layer's plugins directory.

Double check to make sure it's there.

If you have access, try restarting the parent layer.

The plugin is in the parent directory. It shows now on the parent layer but here is what I get now when I connect to my ProCon server ( not the game server). I have both ftp access and web control panel access to the ProCon server. I have rebooted and still it wont connect with the layer although the information is the same, It will however connect if I go to the plugins tab while connected to the ProCon server and work until i disconnect?

Posted Image

Here is what I get from the Parent Layer Control Tab. All the info is the same.

Posted Image

Maybe I am just missing something here? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks. :sad:

Hey Torch-1, thanks a ton for the screenshots!

This seems to be the same problem several people are having...

I'm not quite sure what the issue is yet, but I think it has something to do with the providers who are hosting PRoCon.

Originally Posted by micovery*:

Hey Torch-1, thanks a ton for the screenshots!

This seems to be the same problem several people are having...

I'm not quite sure what the issue is yet, but I think it has something to do with the providers who are hosting PRoCon.

Check this:

viewtopic.php_p=11692#p11692*

1. PRoCon hosting company may be running the plugins in restricted mode

2. PRoCon hosting company may be blocking outbound connection on server query port

3. TeamSpeak hosting company may be blocking inbound connections on server query port