Ultimate Map Manager (1.2.5.0 - 03/26/15)

Prophet731

Originally Posted by sammad143*:

I am facing a strange issue, I cant see the preset sections where I can set custom presets and add custom commands in the plugin.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I also tried reinstalling the plugin by overwriting it while uploading via FTP.

Can anybody advice? I can see all the settings of this plugin in my other server layers.

I am looking for this section-

Posted Image

This SS is from my other layer where I can see all sections.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by Level*:

I am facing a strange issue, I cant see the preset sections where I can set custom presets and add custom commands in the plugin.

Hey @sammad143

Changing Xtras once (No), then wait and add it back to (Yes), then you see all settings.

UMM Xtras.jpg

LG Level

Originally Posted by Nerd-Girl*:

I'm having a problem with this plugin.

When I set it to active and then let it load maps, my presets in startup.txt don't hold. It goes to normal mode even though I have it set for hardcore in the startup.txt. Does it override my settings? I did enable Allow additional presets to be sent after each level loads because I want some maps in infantry only mode, but I have "Send preset commands after every round" set for no, but I get two presets to set for each map. I selected hardcore/infantry or hardcore/none for most maps. It appears you can not change the string text as it "View only".

Never mind, found the "manage presets" selection.

Originally Posted by sammad143*:

Hey @sammad143

Changing Xtras once (No), then wait and add it back to (Yes), then you see all settings.

UMM Xtras.jpg

LG Level

Thanks @Level for the help! Got that sorted!

Facing a strange issue though, I run bot Conquest small(Conquest) and Conquest Large in my server, I want both modes to run with 1600 tickets and thus have made to custom presets with the codes-

"# Custom Preset: Normal 200 percent CQL

vars.preset normal

vars.gameModeCounter 200"

and

"# Custom Preset: Normal 400 percent CQS

vars.preset normal

vars.gameModeCounter 400"

Posted Image

And I have set it up this way-

Posted Image

Posted Image

Most of the time both modes loads up with 1600 tickets but sometimes(like 2-3 times everyday) the modes loads up with 800 ticket(CQ small maps) or 3200 tickets(CQ large maps)

We have votemap on, how to solve this issue?

Originally Posted by Stov3top*:

Ok I just started having this issue today, I have tried restarting procon and the server itself with no luck fixing it. When I try to scroll down my list of maps i only get part way down th list and it wont scroll down any more, yet it shows it as all the way at the bottom of the list on the side, yet when I downsize the list to see my other two lists that are not active they don't even show up. I tried to see if I could add another list based on my current one, and it all just goes blank and you can't do anything anymore and have to close procon and open it again to be able to access it again. Any Ideas on what the heck is goin on here?

1.PNG2.PNG

Originally Posted by Grovax*:

Ok I just started having this issue today, I have tried restarting procon and the server itself with no luck fixing it. When I try to scroll down my list of maps i only get part way down th list and it wont scroll down any more, yet it shows it as all the way at the bottom of the list on the side, yet when I downsize the list to see my other two lists that are not active they don't even show up. I tried to see if I could add another list based on my current one, and it all just goes blank and you can't do anything anymore and have to close procon and open it again to be able to access it again. Any Ideas on what the heck is goin on here?

1.PNG2.PNG

I had the same problem with BF4, you must update your procon *.def file. you can download it here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/My...nfigs/BFHL.def

Originally Posted by BuRockK*:

Hello, im new here and im using this plugin in my server. The problem is i know nothing about coding such plugins or alike. Therefor i need help from you to implement !map ingame command function to the plugin so the admins who dont have access to procon can change to a specific map in the active maplist. I thought at this point it would be a good idea to have !listmaps command to see the active maplist and the modes each of the map in that list have. Perhaps, maybe adding settings in Procon to set how many maps will be shown at one time when using !listmaps command. For example, if the active maplist has over 20 maps with different modes and an admin uses !listmaps command, it would be likely that he wont be able to see all that output in the chat window. A setting section in Procon for this would be nice, i can set how many maps will be shown when !listmaps command is used (so that it wont exceed the chat window limits) and the plugin can ask the admin who used !listmaps command to enter !list2 or !list3 depending on how many more is needed to show all the maps in the active maplist until its at the end of map listing. My explaination might be very confusing right now but im sure you guys got the idea.

All in all, i want admins to change maps with for example, !map MP_Prison conq or !map MP_Prison TDM depending on the availability in the active maplist. Which they should be able to check which maps are available in current maplist with the help of !listmaps command.

I hope someone can help me with this. If author can implement this to plugin it would save me a very big trouble.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently this plugin dont work for some reason. it was working before but after some time of using, it started to "lag" for some reason (the changes i made to it would take effect after like 10-15 seconds later, sometimes more). After using it for a while like that it eventually stopped working. I couldnt add maplist, add/change maps in a maplist, i couldnt even change yes/no options. It just wouldnt change. So i uninstalled it thinking its no use. But today i wanted to give it another try. Now when i choose "add new maplist" it clears the "plugin settings" tab and nothing happens. Is there a fix for this? or maybe update if should be needed?

Originally Posted by eisvogel*:

Currently this plugin dont work for some reason. it was working before but after some time of using, it started to "lag" for some reason (the changes i made to it would take effect after like 10-15 seconds later, sometimes more). After using it for a while like that it eventually stopped working. I couldnt add maplist, add/change maps in a maplist, i couldnt even change yes/no options. It just wouldnt change. So i uninstalled it thinking its no use. But today i wanted to give it another try. Now when i choose "add new maplist" it clears the "plugin settings" tab and nothing happens. Is there a fix for this? or maybe update if should be needed?

to edit the plugin/maplist/presets etc. you must disable the map list manager:

Enable map list manager : No

to edit the plugin/maplist/presets etc. you must disable the map list manager:

Enable map list manager : No

Lol yea that would be the answer. But i found out i had an outdated BF4.def file. So its fixed now. But still slow on changes which i think it somehow waits for server response or something, im not sure
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, is there a way i can get the active maplist name through a variable to use in proconrulz plugin? i need to make different rulz or rulz depending on which maplist is active.

So i need to be able to get which maplist is active through variables.

For example: On Say;Text !rules; if %maplist% == list1; PlayerSay Rule for list1

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by Dete96*:

Hey!

anyone know how to use custom presets to change tickrate server? I tried, but nothing happens.

ProconUltimateMapManagerCustomPresents.png

If you need different tick rates for certain maps one option would be to create different custom preset for each map. It is possible to choose a different preset for every map in the list.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Originally Posted by EBassie*:

Hey!

anyone know how to use custom presets to change tickrate server? I tried, but nothing happens.

ProconUltimateMapManagerCustomPresents.png

Hey, you're doing it wrong and you are mixing two solutions we gave you in your other topic:

myrcon.net/.../plugin-to-change-tickrate-on-the-server-per-map

You are placing code for Insane Limits in this plugin.

That's not going to work :ohmy:

For this plugin create two custom presets:

One named "45Hz" with content:

vars.OutHighFrequency 45

The other named "60Hz" with content:

vars.OutHighFrequency 60

Now, I see you haven't made a maplist yet... so you need to do that first.

So go to "add new maplist" and select all the maps you want to be active on your server.

After doing that, you can use the 45Hz or 60Hz preset to load with the map.

Originally Posted by ShevermiN*:

Hey guys can anyone tell me the maximum number of maps that can be loaded into the map manager?

I've got 133 in the list and sometime it gets lopped to 33 and sometimes to 100? Is it because the list is too long or is it just a bug that can be fixed by just restarting the plugin?

Originally Posted by kronenbourg*:

Hi

I have this plugin installed and works great. Just have one question:

We have the two rotations, one for over 12 players, and the other for under 12.

Now, as sometimes is the case, some nights its always the under 12 players, so maps are set to infantry style, like dom, tdm etc.

We currently have 16 per rotation, but can you add more on one of them?

The reason I ask, is that a while ago (before we had this plugin) we added a good deal of maps and modes, about 30. Then on playing on the server, our 1 round of say domination, had become 2. Tried a few times, and it only settled down when it was 15-16 maps.

Anyhoo, great plugin, but just curious about this bit.

*edit* just seen the above post about the same thing. So, if 30 is okay, that would be great

Kro

Hello, i also have a question. What to put in a custom preset (and not to put or change) to have commander mode working?

Heres my custom preset:

Code:

[b]
vars.mpExperience 

vars.maxPlayers 10

vars.gamePassword ""

punkBuster.activate
fairFight.activate

vars.OutHighFrequency 30

reservedSlotsList.aggressiveJoin true

vars.commander true

vars.alwaysAllowSpectators true

vars.maxSpectators 2

vars.autoBalance true

vars.roundStartPlayerCount 1

vars.roundRestartPlayerCount 0

################################
# Variables affecting gameplay below #
################################

vars.killCam true

vars.friendlyFire false

vars.regenerateHealth true

vars.soldierHealth 100

vars.miniMap true

vars.hud true

vars.3dSpotting true

vars.miniMapSpotting true

vars.nameTag true

vars.3pCam true

vars.forceReloadWholeMags false

vars.vehicleSpawnAllowed true
###################################
# Variables involving player control below #
###################################

vars.teamKillCountForKick 10

vars.teamKillValueForKick 150

vars.teamKillKickForBan 5

vars.idleTimeout 86400

vars.vehicleSpawnAllowed true

vars.playerRespawnTime 2

vars.vehicleSpawnDelay 2

vars.playerManDownTime 100

vars.bulletDamage 100

vars.hitIndicatorsEnabled true

vars.gameModeCounter 75

vars.onlySquadLeaderSpawn false

vars.roundTimeLimit 100

vars.roundWarmupTimeout 120

vars.ticketBleedRate 100

vars.teamKillValueIncrease 1

#Weapons unlock mode
# all = All weapons
# common = Common weapons
# stats = Stats weapons
# none = Basic weapons

vars.unlockMode "0"

vars.preset CUSTOM

vars.gunMasterWeaponsPreset 1

vars.teamFactionOverride 1 0
vars.teamFactionOverride 2 1
vars.teamFactionOverride 3 2
vars.teamFactionOverride 4 0

vars.isCompetitive false

vars.roundLockdownCountdown "10"

vars.roundPlayersReadyBypassTimer 180

vars.roundPlayersReadyMinCount 0

vars.roundPlayersReadyPercent 0
[/b]
With this custom preset, i have 8 slots in a 10 slot server. I read somewhere here that spec slots and commander slots evaluated as same? So if have set 2 slots for spectators, those slots would be used for commanders too? If right i dont know why its not working the way it is. Maybe a vars. setting is missing or should be something else?

EDIT: I fixed the startup.txt to default so its working now

Sometimes when i start procon and check UMM plugin settings, they disappear. it just shows my "maplist 0"(not all of it either) and nothing else. To fix this, i have to delete cs and inc files from FTP, rename dll file to something else, re paste cs and inc files back and then rename the dll back to make it work again. Is this also because of BF4.def file? is a new one out that im not aware of?

Okay thats it. I think UMM is out of date with new RC updates and all and it messes up pretty quickly when you use couple different options in the plugin at the same time.

I hope someone either renew this plugin or white a new map management plugin similar to this because i really dont wanna re make all that maplist i have all over again

Finito.

Originally Posted by yulinyuzhu*:

umm.. ive got a question. I have a server with a few maps, after the players leaving, it might be any maps (such as Operation Metro, Noshahr Channels) But I wanto use the plugin to force change the map to Casipan Border when there are less than 4 players in the server, i wanna know how to setup.

Thank u

Originally Posted by Chilace*:

umm.. ive got a question. I have a server with a few maps, after the players leaving, it might be any maps (such as Operation Metro, Noshahr Channels) But I wanto use the plugin to force change the map to Casipan Border when there are less than 4 players in the server, i wanna know how to setup.

Thank u

In the first post says that it is better to use Automatic Round Restarter :

myrcon.net/.../automatic-round-restarter

Originally Posted by Crowdy*:

Can anyone help?

Want to size server depending on players. But my custom preset don't work:

UltimateMapManager: WORK -> Level loaded. Setting server preset to Custom Preset: Normal 0-10.

# Custom Preset: Normal 0-10

vars.maxPlayers 10

Unfortunatly it doesn't size to 10 players after restart_?

Originally Posted by Chelrid*:

Can anyone help?

Want to size server depending on players. But my custom preset don't work:

UltimateMapManager: WORK -> Level loaded. Setting server preset to Custom Preset: Normal 0-10.

# Custom Preset: Normal 0-10

vars.maxPlayers 10

Unfortunatly it doesn't size to 10 players after restart_?

You can not change during operation, the slot number. You have to restart the server. Adaptive Server Size was deactivated in December 2014 by a server patch.

Originally Posted by s1ngular1ty*:

Hi, thanks for your fast reply. There should be a way. I've seen some servers running like old way with ASS.

See here EBassie comment:

myrcon.net/...adaptive-server-size#entry9977

Unfortunatly it won't work in my current setup.

This is no longer possible. It can't be done. You have to restart to change number of slots on server. DICE did this on purpose.
  • 2 months later...