!punish and !forgive rules for PRoConRulz plugin.

ImportBot

Originally Posted by LumpyNutZ*:

Code:

[11:25:17 97] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule [11:18:21 22] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On TeamKill;Set %server_lastteamkill[%p%]% %v%
[11:25:17 97] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule [11:18:21 22] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On Kill;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%v%]% 0;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0
[11:25:17 97] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule [11:18:21 22] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On TeamKill;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%v%]% %p%
[11:25:17 97] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule [11:18:21 22] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;TargetPlayer %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% killed for team killing.;TargetAction Kill;TargetConfirm;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0
[11:25:17 97] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule [11:18:21 22] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay %p%: could not find a recent team kill to punish.
[11:25:17 97] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule [11:18:21 22] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On Say;Text !forgive;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;Set %server_lastteamkill[%server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%]% 0;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%
So, im getting this and im using version 43b.8

I think it has to have something to do with that im trying to use it with BC2.

But i just thought it should work with BC2 also as headline of this thread says.

Ideas?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally Posted by dyn*:

I'm trying adjust these rules to accomplish several things:

Problems / Situation:

We have a pretty low kick limit for TKs. I want to discourage players from throwing a random nade or spraying into friendly players. I do not want to prompt players to punish for individual TKs. I want a prompt for revenge TK if it's within the last 1 min only - or perhaps if the victim has made another kill the revenge TK is ignored.

1: Revenge TK punish prompt the victim if he wants to punish or not. Perhaps 1 min time out_.

-I'm seeing instances where the auto revenge slay is happening several mins after the initial TK... so it's not actually a revenge TK. The players are just near each other and one just happens to TK the other.

2: 2 in a row team kill prompt victim if he wants to punish or not on the 2nd one (and subsequent team kills).

- My feeling with this is that everyone team kills on a HC server. I only want to punish the players which grief.

Is it possible to modify the rules to accomplish these goals ?

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

Code:

[11:25:17 97] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule [11:18:21 22] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On TeamKill;Set %server_lastteamkill[%p%]% %v%
[11:25:17 97] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule [11:18:21 22] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On Kill;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%v%]% 0;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0
[11:25:17 97] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule [11:18:21 22] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On TeamKill;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%v%]% %p%
[11:25:17 97] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule [11:18:21 22] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;TargetPlayer %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% killed for team killing.;TargetAction Kill;TargetConfirm;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0
[11:25:17 97] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule [11:18:21 22] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay %p%: could not find a recent team kill to punish.
[11:25:17 97] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule [11:18:21 22] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On Say;Text !forgive;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;Set %server_lastteamkill[%server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%]% 0;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%
So, im getting this and im using version 43b.8

I think it has to have something to do with that im trying to use it with BC2.

But i just thought it should work with BC2 also as headline of this thread says.

Ideas?

I have never tried it with BC2 so can't confirm the issue.

I was lead to believe that it should work with BC2 just fine though according to BamBam's ProConRulz documentation.

I'm trying adjust these rules to accomplish several things:

Problems / Situation:

We have a pretty low kick limit for TKs. I want to discourage players from throwing a random nade or spraying into friendly players. I do not want to prompt players to punish for individual TKs. I want a prompt for revenge TK if it's within the last 1 min only - or perhaps if the victim has made another kill the revenge TK is ignored.

1: Revenge TK punish prompt the victim if he wants to punish or not. Perhaps 1 min time out_.

-I'm seeing instances where the auto revenge slay is happening several mins after the initial TK... so it's not actually a revenge TK. The players are just near each other and one just happens to TK the other.

It isn't possible to count to 1 minute. There is no time capability.

Lets say that player X team kills player Y. As soon as player X kills ANYONE else, it forgets that player X team killed player Y and they will not get a two team kill in a row punishment. If player X hasn't gotten any kills after a minute and then accidentally team kills player Y again, in my opinion they deserve to be punished with an auto kill since they are a camper and haven't gotten any valuable kills for their team.

2: 2 in a row team kill prompt victim if he wants to punish or not on the 2nd one (and subsequent team kills).

- My feeling with this is that everyone team kills on a HC server. I only want to punish the players which grief.

I would have to think about how to accomplish the second request.

Originally Posted by LumpyNutZ*:

I have never tried it with BC2 so can't confirm the issue.

I was lead to believe that it should work with BC2 just fine though according to BamBam's ProConRulz documentation.

Ok, thats fine. Anyway i cant get it to work with BC2.

Basically, you just want to remove the automatic punishing and make it all manual.

Ok:

Code:

# Team Kill Notification Rules
On TeamKill;PlayerSay %p%: watch your fire! #%c%
On TeamKill;Say %v%: !forgive or !punish
# Tracking Notification
On TeamKill;If %server_lastteamkill[%v%]% == %p%;Say %p%: payback team kill against %v%.
On TeamKill;If %server_lastteamkill[%p%]% == %v%;Say %p%: team killed %v% twice in a row.
# Team Kill Tracking Rules
On TeamKill;Set %server_lastteamkill[%p%]% %v%
On TeamKill;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%v%]% %p%
# Automatic Forget
On Kill;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%v%]% 0;Set %server_lastteamkill[%p%]% 0
# Team Kill Punish Rule
On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;TargetPlayer %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% killed for team killing.;TargetAction Kill;TargetConfirm;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0
On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay %p%: could not find a recent team kill to punish.
On Say;Text !forgive;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay %p%: could not find a recent team kill to forgive.
On Say;Text !forgive;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;Set %server_lastteamkill[%server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%]% 0;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% was forgiven by %p%.;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0

Lets say that player X team kills player Y. As soon as player X kills ANYONE else, it forgets that player X team killed player Y and they will not get a two team kill in a row punishment.

I think you're right about the 1 min timeout in that it doesn't make sense. If the above is able to function properly it would be excellent... however...

I just tested the above on 43b.8 and it does not seem to be operating like this. Here's what I did:

I Killed teammate A.

I died 2 times and killed 2 enemies.

I killed teammate A again, I was auto slayed for "ME: killed for team killing Teammate A twice in a row."

On a new round:

I team killed Player B

Player B then went and killed an enemy.

Player b then team killed me. Player B was auto slayed with the message of: Player B: killed for payback team kill against ME.

The rules I'm using:

On TeamKill;If %server_lastteamkill[%v%]% == %p%;Say %p%: killed for payback team kill against %v%.;Kill

On TeamKill;If %server_lastteamkill[%p%]% == %v%;Say %p%: killed for team killing %v% twice in a row.;Kill

# Team Kill Punish Rule

On Kill;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%v%]% 0;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0

I did remove the !punish / !forgive mentions as I don't want to give gamers the option to do either. Just auto punish the ones who are causing the problems.

Thoughts on how this could be fixed ?

I think you're right about the 1 min timeout in that it doesn't make sense. If the above is able to function properly it would be excellent... however...

I just tested the above on 43b.8 and it does not seem to be operating like this. Here's what I did:

I Killed teammate A.

I died 2 times and killed 2 enemies.

I killed teammate A again, I was auto slayed for "ME: killed for team killing Teammate A twice in a row."

On a new round:

I team killed Player B

Player B then went and killed an enemy.

Player b then team killed me. Player B was auto slayed with the message of: Player B: killed for payback team kill against ME.

The rules I'm using:

I did remove the !punish / !forgive mentions as I don't want to give gamers the option to do either. Just auto punish the ones who are causing the problems.

Thoughts on how this could be fixed ?

I redid the first post and changed the rules up a bit. My previous description was a bit wrong and did not quite match the way the rules worked.

I have now given code for with and without auto punishing and updated the rules and description.

I have now given code for with and without auto punishing and updated the rules and description.

Hot damn - you sure did!

Just had an opportunity to test this out on an active server and it seems to be working great. Went through a couple of situations and it all worked as described in the OP.

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I sure as heck would have been lost and probably kicked half the server away while trying to set this up.

• 4 weeks later...

Originally Posted by saetta*:

Hello Guys, The source code is too advanced for me, i want a basic !punish command.

(i play Battlefield 3)

ex:

- A player Teamkill his friend > Message warning "carreful"

- Message Yell for Victime "type !punish"

- The Teamkiller is kill (with message)

Thanks for your help :smile:

Sorry for my english, i'm french

Hello Guys, The source code is too advanced for me, i want a basic !punish command.

(i play Battlefield 3)

ex:

- A player Teamkill his friend > Message warning "carreful"

- Message Yell for Victime "type !punish"

- The Teamkiller is kill (with message)

Thanks for your help :smile:

Sorry for my english, i'm french

What you desire is already listed in the first post.

This is what you want:

Code:

# Tracking Notification
On TeamKill;If %server_lastteamkill[%v%]% == %p%;Say %p%: payback team kill against %v%.
On TeamKill;If %server_lastteamkill[%p%]% == %v%;Say %p%: team killed %v% twice in a row.
# Automatic Forget
On Kill;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%v%]% 0;Set %server_lastteamkill[%p%]% 0;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0
# Team Kill Punish Rule
On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay %p%: could not find a recent team kill to punish.
On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;TargetPlayer %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% killed for team killing.;TargetAction Kill;TargetConfirm;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0
On Say;Text !forgive;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay %p%: could not find a recent team kill to forgive.
On Say;Text !forgive;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;Set %server_lastteamkill[%server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%]% 0;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% was forgiven by %p%.;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0
Insert that code into your PRoConRulz plugin and enjoy.
  • 1 month later...

Here's a new idea (untested):

# Team Kill Rules by Ty_ger07

# Tracking Notification

# Automatic Forget

On Say;Text sorry,soz,sry;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%server_lastteamkill[%p%]%]% 0;Set %server_lastteamkill[%p%]% 0

# Team Kill Punish Rule

On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay %p%: player has already been automatically forgiven.

On Say;Text !forgive;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay %p%: player has already been automatically forgiven.

These rules are similar to the "No auto punishing" rules in the first post except they also add automatic player forgiving if they say 'sorry', 'soz', or 'sry'. This way, a player can't punish someone who said they were sorry.

Originally Posted by darkeingel*:

^ tested.

Works!

Hey where do I have to change Say with PlayerSay so that the !punish !forgive message to appear in the message box only for the team-killed players?

Also, I'm using ty_ger versions of the rules.

Thanks

Alex

"D4rKEingeL"

• 3 weeks later...

Originally Posted by russel5*:

I make my rules based on this, and i add this option 5 Teamkills = Kick, 3 Kicks = TempBan 1 Day. When peoples say !forgive count of Teamkills decreased. Tested - Worked!

Code:

On Spawn;ServerFirst;Set %ini_timkil% 0;Set %ini_kick% 0
On TeamKill;Incr %ini_timkil_warn[%p%]%;PlayerSay %p%: watch your fire! This is your %ini_timkil_warn[%p%]% victim.
On TeamKill;Say %v%: !p - punish or !f - forgive
On TeamKill;If %ini_timkil_warn[%p%]% == 4;PlayerSay This is your last warning NO TEAMKILL!
On TeamKill;If %ini_timkil_warn[%p%]% == 5;Kick %p% NO TEAMKILL!;Incr %ini_kick_warn[%p%]%;Set %ini_timkil_warn[%p%]% 0
On TeamKill;If %ini_kick_warn[%p%]% == 3;tempban 86400 %p% NO TEAMKILL! TempBan 1 Day;Set %ini_timkil_warn[%p%]% 0;Set %ini_kick_warn[%p%]% 0
# Team Kill Punish Rule
On Say;Text !p;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay %p%: could not find a recent team kill to punish.
On Say;Text !p;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;TargetPlayer %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% killed for team killing.;TargetAction Kill;TargetConfirm;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0
On Say;Text !f;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay %p%: could not find a recent team kill to forgive.
On Say;Text !f;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;Decr %ini_timkil_warn[server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%]%;Set %server_lastteamkill[%server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%]% 0;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% was forgiven by %p%.;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0
#Leave
on leave;say Player -- %p% -- BbILLIEJI;Set %ini_timkil_warn[%p%]% 0
  • 1 month later...

Hi, this code is old.

New code

Code:

On Spawn;ServerFirst;Set %ini_timkil% 0;Set %ini_kick% 0
On TeamKill;Incr %ini_timkil_warn[%p%]%;PlayerSay %p%: watch your fire! This is your %ini_timkil_warn[%p%]% victim.
On TeamKill;Say %v%: !p or !f
On TeamKill;If %ini_timkil_warn[%p%]% == 6;PlayerSay This is your last warning NO TEAMKILL!
On TeamKill;If %ini_timkil_warn[%p%]% == 7
	Incr %ini_kick_warn[%p%]%
	If %ini_kick_warn[%p%]% != 2;Kick %p% NO TEAMKILL!;Set %ini_timkil_warn[%p%]% 0
	If %ini_kick_warn[%p%]% == 2;tempban 86400 %p% NO TEAMKILL! TempBan 1 Day;Set %ini_timkil_warn[%p%]% 0;Set %ini_kick_warn[%p%]% 0
# Team Kill Punish Rule
On Say;Text !p;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay %p%: could not find a recent team kill to punish.
On Say;Text !p;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;TargetPlayer %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% killed for team killing.;TargetAction Kill;TargetConfirm;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0
On Say;Text !f;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay %p%: could not find a recent team kill to forgive.
On Say;Text !f;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;Decr %ini_timkil_warn[%server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%]%;Set %server_lastteamkill[%server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%]% 0;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% was forgiven by %p%.;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0
#Leave
On Leave;Say -- %p% -- BbILLIEJI (this mean - leave server on russian);Set %ini_timkil_warn[%p%]% 0
And this code work perfect, when forgive counter is decremented. I check on my server with friend.

Also, how would we properly change the "On TeamKill;Say %v%: !forgive or !punish" message so that it is only sent to the victim?

"VictimSay " : On Kill only, the player killed will see message.

See a document "Programming ProconRulz"

Trying to set up the punisher so on the 4th punish the killer is automatically banned for 120 mins... just can't seem to get it correct. I have tried the rules listed earlier but haven't been able to get it.

Edit: In an effort to decrease server messages, is it possible to set all punish related messages sent to the victim and the teamkiller.

Suggestions ?

Hi, try this code

Code:

On Spawn;ServerFirst;Set %ini_punish% 0
On TeamKill;PlayerSay %p%: watch your fire! This is your %c% victim.
On TeamKill;VictimSay %v%: !p or !f
On TeamKill;If %ini_punish_count[%p%]% == 4;TempBan 7200 %p% TempBan 2 hours;Set %ini_punish_count[%p%]% 0
# Team Kill Punish Rule
On Say;Text !p;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;Incr %ini_punish_count[%server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%]%;TargetPlayer %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%;TargetAction PlayerSay %t% killed for team killing.;TargetAction Kill;TargetConfirm;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0
On Say;Text !f;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;TargetPlayer %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%;Set %server_lastteamkill[%server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%]% 0;TargetAction PlayerSay %t% was forgiven by %p%.;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0
#Leave
On Leave;Say -- %p% -- Leave Server;Set %ini_punish_count[%p%]% 0
All messages see only Killers and Victims

Tell me if not working

Hi, try this code

All messages see only Killers and Victims

Tell me if not working

Tested.

• Messages are only seen by the victim / killer!
  • On 4th punish teamkiller is NOT removed.
  • On 5th TK teamkiller is temp banned even if no punish is received, so it's not working exactly.

Will also be trying to make a few changes in regards to the messages and will post changes when they are finished.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE HELP!!

Tested.

• Messages are only seen by the victim / killer!
  • On 4th punish teamkiller is NOT removed.
  • On 5th TK teamkiller is temp banned even if no punish is received, so it's not working exactly.

Will also be trying to make a few changes in regards to the messages and will post changes when they are finished.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE HELP!!

Ok i found error

New Code

Code:

On Spawn;ServerFirst;Set %ini_punish% 0
On TeamKill;PlayerSay %p%: watch your fire! This is your %c% victim.
On TeamKill;VictimSay %v%: !p or !f
# Team Kill Punish Rule
On Say;Text !p;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0
	Incr %ini_punish_count[%server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%]%
	If %ini_punish_count[%p%]% == 4;TempBan 7200 %p% TempBan 2 hours;Set %ini_punish_count[%p%]% 0
	TargetPlayer %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%;TargetAction PlayerSay %t% killed for team killing.;TargetAction Kill;TargetConfirm;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0
On Say;Text !f;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;TargetPlayer %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%;Set %server_lastteamkill[%server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%]% 0;TargetAction PlayerSay %t% was forgiven by %p%.;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0
#Leave
On Leave;Say -- %p% -- Leave Server;Set %ini_punish_count[%p%]% 0
Should work how you want
  • 3 months later...

Originally Posted by )RAG()N*:

Is there a way to stop the ProconRulz chat spaming in procon like below

ProconRulz: Joiner [player name] (min teamsize 5) (Not admin)

Is there a way to stop the ProconRulz chat spaming in procon like below

ProconRulz: Joiner [player name] (min teamsize 5) (Not admin)

Your question has nothing to do with these rules.

You should ask here instead:

myrcon.net/.../proconrulz-v44j1-weapon-limits-and-other-event-triggered-admin-actions

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Originally Posted by kunoichia*:

Here's a new idea (untested):

# Team Kill Rules by Ty_ger07

# Tracking Notification

# Automatic Forget

On Say;Text sorry,soz,sry;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%server_lastteamkill[%p%]%]% 0;Set %server_lastteamkill[%p%]% 0

# Team Kill Punish Rule

On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay %p%: player has already been automatically forgiven.

On Say;Text !forgive;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay %p%: player has already been automatically forgiven.

These rules are similar to the "No auto punishing" rules in the first post except they also add automatic player forgiving if they say 'sorry', 'soz', or 'sry'. This way, a player can't punish someone who said they were sorry.

Hey I just tried this code and it works.

I really like the idea of a person that says sorry not being punished (atm we dont use punisher because we believe in saying sorry on our servers).

Atm though with the code you provided if the person that gets teamkilled types !punish before the teamkiller says sorry still gets punished.

Is it possible to add a timer to this? So let's say the teamkiller has 20 seconds to get to a safe position and say sorry?

Thanks in advance, other suggestions or workarounds are welcome.

Archived