Advanced In-Game Admin and Ban Enforcer - AdKats

Message added by Prophet731,

If you've been banned from a server then you will need to appeal the ban with the owners/community of that server. We do not control any bans done on servers that utilize AdKats as all bans are local to that server.

• Plugin Developer

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

Hello, i have made a php script that takes a user from our forum and adds there username to the "adkats_users" table in the sql backend, It all works ok and adkats retrieves the user and there group and i can see it displayed in procon but they do not get added to the reserved slot list like other's i have manually added with adkats. (yes they are in the same group)

Am i forgetting something? like is there anything generated locally when you add a user? or maybe another sql table?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Never mind, also had to populate 'adkats_usersoldiers'

I do have another question tho, how long does the Populator Perk last? or is it permanent?

Yes, for a player to have privileges in AdKats they need to have a user and an associated soldier on that user. This is important because if they change their player name it can still connect them to their powers without you needing to update the system.

Keep in mind being on the populator whitelist and being considered a populator are two different things. The populator whitelist is simply there for the setting 'only count approved populators' or something along that wording, it's so you can exclude randoms from getting populator perks. If you want randoms to be able to get perks for populating, then make sure that setting is off.

Please read the docs for populator, i think this is all explained, but if not i'll need to add it. The perks last as long as you've configured it to. It's based on number of populations in the past week, and the past two weeks, if either number is met then the person is considered a populator. If they don't do any populating for a while the max duration they will have the perk is 2 weeks.

• Plugin Developer

How did you fix it? I've seen it pretty randomly. For example, last night it kept appearing every 1-3 minutes, but today I have not seen it happen yet.

If it's appearing that often then you have no connection to battlelog from your layer. Please post your plugin list so i can keep getting more info on this.
  • Plugin Developer

this is the sql error I got?

Error

SQL query:

REPLACE INTO `adkats_commands` VALUES(97, 'Active', 'player_whitelistaa_remove', 'Log', 'Remove AA Whitelist', 'unaawhitelist', TRUE, 'Any');

REPLACE INTO `adkats_commands` VALUES(98, 'Active', 'player_whitelistping_remove', 'Log', 'Remove Ping Whitelist', 'unpwhitelist', TRUE, 'Any');

MySQL said: Documentation

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'REPLACE INTO `adkats_commands` VALUES(98, 'Active', 'player_whitelistping_remove' at line 3

This is a bug with the current version of PHPMyAdmin, the SQL script is valid. Please use a previous version of PHPMyAdmin or download MySQL Workbench to run the script.
  • Plugin Developer

I would like to install this plugin as i reallky like the many feature being offered. I might be missing an obvious point here, while I understand the process for installing adkats, how do i go about getting the web interface installed eg https://gcp.adkgamers.com

http://www.adkgamers.com/forum/265-adk-bfacp-support/

Originally Posted by SmackDown*:

I have a question about "Automatic Forgive Days Since Punished".

I just want my server to forgive punishments, just one point every 30 days. I do not think I need the, "Automatic Forgive Days Since Forgiven" if all I want to do is just forgive one punishment point a month. So do I set the "Automatic Forgive Days Since Forgiven" to zero so that all it is doing is counting 30 days from the last punishment before issuing a forgive point?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by ripper23*:

ok I got it working the only feature I want to use right now is mute player....

Do I have to add myself to add user...so I can mute player in game? can I mute a player from inside procon by right clicking on the name?

what is the correct format to add player?

• Plugin Developer

I have a question about "Automatic Forgive Days Since Punished".

I just want my server to forgive punishments, just one point every 30 days. I do not think I need the, "Automatic Forgive Days Since Forgiven" if all I want to do is just forgive one punishment point a month. So do I set the "Automatic Forgive Days Since Forgiven" to zero so that all it is doing is counting 30 days from the last punishment before issuing a forgive point?

Auto forgive fires after both of those things have been fulfilled.

e.g.

days since punished = 30

days since forgiven = 15

Player has punishments, they start getting auto forgives 30 days after their last punishment, and every 15 days after that until they are back at 0.

If you want it to start 30 days after their last punishment, and then every 30 days after that until they are at 0 again just increase days since forgiven to 30.

Keep in mind for auto-forgives to fire on them they need to have positive reputation.

• Plugin Developer

ok I got it working the only feature I want to use right now is mute player....

Do I have to add myself to add user...so I can mute player in game? can I mute a player from inside procon by right clicking on the name?

what is the correct format to add player?

You cannot use AdKats commands from the right click menu on the scoreboard. However you an execute commands in the procon chat tab. Just use /mute playername, and remember the / is required.

If you want to mute people from in game please follow the instructions for adding users to AdKats.

Originally Posted by wdfstryfe*:

I'm gonna need a more info to help find your issue.

I tried to do debug logging from Teamspeak and AdKats but the only thing AdKats showed was user XXX is not found in the channel. The Teamspeak server showed the connection and that was all.
  • Plugin Developer

I tried to do debug logging from Teamspeak and AdKats but the only thing AdKats showed was user XXX is not found in the channel. The Teamspeak server showed the connection and that was all.

Ok. This code was adapted from teamspeaksync plugin, but i'm not sure if that is still being updated. I'll need to look into that further once I get the chance.

Originally Posted by Treadster*:

SQL query:

REPLACE INTO `adkats_commands` VALUES(55, 'Active', 'player_info', 'Log', 'Fetch Player Info', 'pinfo', TRUE, 'Any');

REPLACE INTO `adkats_commands` VALUES(56, 'Active', 'player_dequeue', 'Log', 'Dequeue Player Action', 'deq', TRUE, 'Any');

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'REPLACE INTO `adkats_commands` VALUES(56, 'Active', 'player_dequeue', 'Log', 'De' at line 3

I have the stats logger running, (http://amokgamers.com/LeaderBoards/i...p_p=home&sid=1), that aspect works great. However, once I attempt to run the adkats.sql, the above error is returned.

Any ideas as to what I am doing wrg?

Originally Posted by Treadster*:

I am having a issue with the installation. I have xpstatskiller working fine (http://amokgamers.com/LeaderBoards/i...p_p=home&sid=1), However when I try to run the adkats.sql, I get the following error:?

Error

SQL query:

REPLACE INTO `adkats_commands` VALUES(55, 'Active', 'player_info', 'Log', 'Fetch Player Info', 'pinfo', TRUE, 'Any');

REPLACE INTO `adkats_commands` VALUES(56, 'Active', 'player_dequeue', 'Log', 'Dequeue Player Action', 'deq', TRUE, 'Any');

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'REPLACE INTO `adkats_commands` VALUES(56, 'Active', 'player_dequeue', 'Log', 'De' at line 3

Any ideas as to what I am doing wrg?

Originally Posted by kcuestag*:

If it's appearing that often then you have no connection to battlelog from your layer. Please post your plugin list so i can keep getting more info on this.

Plugins used on my Layer:

- AdKats

- Adaptive Server Size (To display joining players only, no slot changes)

- Procon Chat, GUID, Stats and Map Logger

- Chat Trigger Auto-Responder

- Latency Manager

- Server Kills (No database, just live round stats)

- Spambot

- Ultimate Map Manager

- FailLog

- Insane Limits

- MULTIbalancer

- ProconRulz (Just to show online admins)

- xVotemap

That said, I have not seen the error for over a day now.

Originally Posted by Rollin_Coal*:

I am having an issue with my database. I restarted my layer 2 days ago, and now I am getting an error message and AdKats will not start.

[20:22:43 30] [AdKats] ENABLED! Beginning startup sequence...

[20:22:43 73] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched 64 BF3 weapon stat definitions.

[20:22:43 89] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched reputation definitions.

[20:22:44 04] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched weapon names.

[20:22:44 22] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched special player group definitions.

[20:22:44 26] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Global timing confirmed.

[20:22:44 26] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Server IP is 63.251.20.29:47200

[20:22:44 45] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Database connection open.

[20:22:49 47] [AdKats] ERROR-6800: [AdKats tables not present or valid in the database. Have you run the AdKats database setup script yet? If so, are your tables InnoDB_]

[20:22:49 47] [AdKats] INFO: Shutting down AdKats.

[20:22:49 74] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Database timing confirmed.

[20:22:50 07] [AdKats] AdKats 6.8.0.0 Disabled! =(

Everything was running fine up until the restart. Should I try to run the setup script again? I don't want to try it for fear of losing data before I know for sure.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by smogsy*:

Quality of life feedback

The following things could be very nice in future

Issue When entering a new user to Adkats user section it refresh & chuck you to the top on each entry.

Example

User input name

Input date (refreshes to top, have to scroll down to user again.)

Soilder - Refresh

Solutions (i could think of)

Option 1 - option to turn off refresh.

Option 2 - have a new add user section just it doesnt matter if it refreshes

Another thing

Would it be possible, if say a VIP users date time runs out. rather than reset him to default guest leave him as VIP but not active. so we just need to edit the date to re-active?

Side note: Possible to changer the default Expiry date to one year & not 2035?

these are not NEEDED, just quality of experience to users.

Originally Posted by QuadPrime*:

Quality of life feedback

Issue When entering a new user to Adkats user section it refresh & chuck you to the top on each entry.

Example

User input name

Soilder - Refresh

Another thing

Would it be possible, if say a VIP users date time runs out. rather than reset him to default guest leave him as VIP but not active. so we just need to edit the date to re-active?

At the very top, you can set the dropdown menu to only view you the setting you currently want to edit, at Current Setting Section, so the Scrollup (which i'm pretty sure is not possible to get rid off)will not be that much.

The refresh appears to be the Adkats sending it's changes to the Database, and receiving the changes back, which kicks you up to the top again. Atleast that's what i always thought is this. So that's pretty unchangeable either.

And the last thing.. i'm not sure what you want to do there... expire a vip, but not let him expire at all? If you just want to remember which one was a VIP once, put that in the user descrittion which is costomizable for every single user. Then you can let him expire and just expand the time for users with "VIP" in the descrition.

hf.

Originally Posted by MiHi76*:

Hello,

i have intalled AdKats according to the manual.

When i start AdKats it shows the following Error:

[16:56:50 72] [AdKats] ENABLED! Beginning startup sequence...

[16:56:52 28] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched 110 BF4 weapon stat definitions.

[16:56:52 79] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched reputation definitions.

[16:56:53 34] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched weapon names.

[16:56:53 86] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched special player group definitions.

[16:56:53 90] [AdKats] ERROR-6800: [unable to confirm global timing. Global UTC Timestamp could not be fetched.]

[16:56:53 90] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Server IP is 176.57.170.43:47200

[16:56:53 98] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Database connection open.

[16:56:54 00] [AdKats] INFO: AdKats role groups table not found. Attempting to add.

[16:56:54 00] [AdKats] ERROR-6800: [Non-Query failed. [Adding AdKats role groups table]: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Can't create table 'db_097501_1.adkats_rolegroups' (errno: 150)

bei PRoConEvents.AdKats.SafeExecuteNonQuery(MySqlComma nd command)

bei PRoConEvents.AdKats.SendNonQuery(String desc, String nonQuery, Boolean verbose)]

[16:56:54 00] [AdKats] ERROR-6800: [AdKats tables not present or valid in the database. Have you run the AdKats database setup script yet? If so, are your tables InnoDB_]

[16:56:54 06] [AdKats] INFO: Shutting down AdKats.

[16:56:54 11] [AdKats] WARNING: Database timing confirmed, but there is a 2m28s UTC timestamp mismatch between your layer and database.

[16:56:54 73] [AdKats] AdKats 6.8.0.0 Disabled! =(

It's confusing to me because i have executed the adkats.sql file without an error.

And when i have a look into the data base there are AdKats-Tables.

So why AdKats can't create a new table on the same MySql-Account_:huh:

Originally Posted by smogsy*:

At the very top, you can set the dropdown menu to only view you the setting you currently want to edit, at Current Setting Section, so the Scrollup (which i'm pretty sure is not possible to get rid off)will not be that much.

The refresh appears to be the Adkats sending it's changes to the Database, and receiving the changes back, which kicks you up to the top again. Atleast that's what i always thought is this. So that's pretty unchangeable either.

And the last thing.. i'm not sure what you want to do there... expire a vip, but not let him expire at all? If you just want to remember which one was a VIP once, put that in the user descrittion which is costomizable for every single user. Then you can let him expire and just expand the time for users with "VIP" in the descrition.

hf.

it was just the add user section thats annoying, if add user option was in its own section refresh would be not annoying.

for examnple

***Add user section**

Name

Expiry Date

Solider

**end**

if it refreshs, no scrolling needed.

regarding VIP

rather than switching a inactive VIP to role Guest. Just mark it as inactive. until the date it updated.

or

Have a Add/edit user section where you can select one user from a drop down like so refreshing does not send us to the top of 100+ members

User: (dropdown) Smogsy

Role:

Date:

Solider

Since changing The Server Group of one of the servers BfadminCP is doing this on that server, how can i fix this?

i_ttC6xJYXf3uBdMr6SkNVzuBpgcBAaNFFLEEfGSo_A.png

• Plugin Developer

Plugins used on my Layer:

- AdKats

- Adaptive Server Size (To display joining players only, no slot changes)

- Procon Chat, GUID, Stats and Map Logger

- Chat Trigger Auto-Responder

- Latency Manager

- Server Kills (No database, just live round stats)

- Spambot

- Ultimate Map Manager

- FailLog

- Insane Limits

- MULTIbalancer

- ProconRulz (Just to show online admins)

- xVotemap

That said, I have not seen the error for over a day now.

If the error comes back please note the times of day it happens and what the population of your server was at the time.
  • Plugin Developer

Quality of life feedback

Example

User input name

Soilder - Refresh

Another thing

- It does dump you to the top, this is part of the setting display system procon uses and can't be fixed. This is in part why I added the setting section chooser at the top. Just select the user section while you are making your user changes.

- That expire time works for any user type, not just whatever you've qualified as 'VIP'. If someone decides to give 10 people an admin role for a week the system should remove those powers when the week is over. I have to keep other things in mind not just the VIP case.

- The default expire date is 20 years from when the user was created. We have people who's admin status has existed for a couple years now and it would be bad to have that automatically removed. I might be able to add a setting that designates that though, just wonder what the units of time it would be though.

• Plugin Developer

hf.

Yes, it must refresh the user list when fetching from the database. Whenever procon's setting tool senses setting names have changed/added it loses its place in the scroll window and throws you back to the top. Actually every time you make a setting change it's re-rendering the entire setting list and then re-scrolling you to the correct part, however inefficient it's what we're stuck with so making the best of it.

Originally Posted by QuadPrime*:

In most cases, if the user fixes his loadout in th ebattlelog that instantly fixes these kills. also check that your LRT settings are correct. Keep an eye on any prompts regarding connectivity issues between Battlelog and your Layer.

LRT Checks for Changes on Battlelog, since that's the only source where you can access that data. The Battlelog connectivity is Limited - Flood protection from EA. So the Layer can only check for Battlelogupdates every now and then, in the worst case the user may have changed but Adkats sees a Spawn with non updated Loadout and enforces in that case.

• Plugin Developer

Hello-

my Loadoutenforcer is not working properly. Alot of Players get killed for Loadouts they dont even have.

What can i do about it?

This is due to battlelog lag on their loadouts. It's not as often as it seems, we get a few players a day who mention it. Tell them to look at their battlelog loadout, it will show what the plugin thinks they have. There is nothing I can do about this.
  • Plugin Developer

I am having an issue with my database. I restarted my layer 2 days ago, and now I am getting an error message and AdKats will not start.

[20:22:43 30] [AdKats] ENABLED! Beginning startup sequence...

[20:22:43 73] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched 64 BF3 weapon stat definitions.

[20:22:43 89] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched reputation definitions.

[20:22:44 04] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched weapon names.

[20:22:44 22] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched special player group definitions.

[20:22:44 26] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Global timing confirmed.

[20:22:44 26] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Server IP is 63.251.20.29:47200

[20:22:44 45] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Database connection open.

[20:22:49 47] [AdKats] ERROR-6800: [AdKats tables not present or valid in the database. Have you run the AdKats database setup script yet? If so, are your tables InnoDB_]

[20:22:49 47] [AdKats] INFO: Shutting down AdKats.

[20:22:49 74] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Database timing confirmed.

[20:22:50 07] [AdKats] AdKats 6.8.0.0 Disabled! =(

Everything was running fine up until the restart. Should I try to run the setup script again? I don't want to try it for fear of losing data before I know for sure.

Thanks.

Do not run the script again unless you want your whole instance reset, that's what the script is meant to do.

Can you please confirm that your database contains all the AdKats tables? Please screenshot the list of tables in the database you are using.