[BF4] Stats webpage for XpKiller's Stats Logger Plugin

tyger07

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

You can give headers along with the image, before PHP sends output.

You just have to set the Expires header to a past date, like this for example:

Code:

header("Expires: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT");
Put this under <_php and you can be sure this header will set.>

And a small addition to above; checking if a variable exists and checking if it's not empty seems logic, but checking wheter or not a variable is empty is enough. It returns false when a variable doesn't exist. So if a variable isn't empty, you know it also exists, because without it existence, it can't have (a) value.

If you want a better check I suggest to use is_numeric($var) && !empty($var), rather then if($var && !empty($var)).

EDIT 2: Pchart Image class file already has the headers set back in time, but it doesn't seem to be foolproof.

By the way, while "WHERE 1" isn't necessary, it is a coding convention to include a WHERE clause in such a query and that is why the always true '1' is provided to populate the WHERE clause.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can give headers along with the image, before PHP sends output.

You just have to set the Expires header to a past date, like this for example:

Code:

header("Expires: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT");
Put this under <_php and you can be sure this header will set.>

And a small addition to above; checking if a variable exists and checking if it's not empty seems logic, but checking wheter or not a variable is empty is enough. It returns false when a variable doesn't exist. So if a variable isn't empty, you know it also exists, because without it existence, it can't have (a) value.

If you want a better check I suggest to use is_numeric($var) && !empty($var), rather then if($var && !empty($var)).

!empty checks that its value is not 0. You could put _globalhome=0 in the URL and you wouldn't want globalhome=0 to be treated the same as _globalhome=1. So we use !empty to consider that _globalhome doesn't even exist if its value is 0.

Is_numeric wouldn't work well for a string like soldiername.

Originally Posted by Jaffaman*:

Could some one show me how to make the potw page show just the info like in the 1st attached png

As we would like to put it as a center block on our website as a iframe we already have a global link on our homepage the 2nd png is what it looks like as a iframe will all the info.

Attached Files:

Could some one show me how to make the potw page show just the info like in the 1st attached png

As we would like to put it as a center block on our website as a iframe we already have a global link on our homepage the 2nd png is what it looks like as a iframe will all the info.

You just want the table of data shown and not the background, menu, header, footer, all the other stuff?

If that is the case, you would need to create a new version of index.php for just that one page without all the other data.

potw.php just needs to have a database connection established, the basic HTML stuff started and finished for it, a GameID, and a ServerID provided or not provided and it can do the rest.

Example:

Name this file any name you want .php (and put it in the root directory -- not in the common folder):

Code:

<_php
// server stats page by Ty_ger07 at http://open-web-community.com/

// DON'T EDIT ANYTHING BELOW UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING

// hide php notices
error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);

// include config.php contents
require_once('./config/config.php');

// include functions.php contents
require_once('./common/functions.php');

// include constants.php contents
require_once('./common/constants.php');

// output the header
echo '
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" dir="ltr" lang="en-gb" xml:lang="en-gb">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
<meta http-equiv="content-language" content="en-gb" />
<meta http-equiv="content-style-type" content="text/css" />
<meta http-equiv="imagetoolbar" content="no" />
<meta name="resource-type" content="document" />
<meta name="distribution" content="global" />
<meta name="copyright" content="2013 Open-Web-Community http://open-web-community.com/" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="./common/stats.css" type="text/css" />
';

// connect to the stats database
$BF4stats = @mysqli_connect(HOST, USER, PASS, NAME, PORT) or die ("<title>BF4 Player Stats - Error</title></head><body><center><b>Unable to access stats database. Please notify this website's administrator.</b></center><center>If you are the administrator, please seek assistance <a href='https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread.php_6854-Server-Stats-page-for-XpKiller-s-BF4-Chat-GUID-Stats-and-Mapstats-Logger' target='_blank'>here</a>.</center></body></html>");
@mysqli_select_db($BF4stats, NAME) or die ("<title>BF4 Player Stats - Error</title></head><body><center><b>Unable to select the stats database. Please notify this website's administrator.</b></center><center>If you are the administrator, please seek assistance <a href='https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread.php_6854-Server-Stats-page-for-XpKiller-s-BF4-Chat-GUID-Stats-and-Mapstats-Logger' target='_blank'>here</a>.</center></body></html>");

// initialize value as null
$GameID = null;

// first we need to find the GameID
// we will use the most common GameID in this database
$Server_q = @mysqli_query($BF4stats,"
	SELECT `GameID`, COUNT(`GameID`) AS magnitude
	FROM `tbl_server`
	GROUP BY `GameID`
	ORDER BY magnitude DESC
	LIMIT 1
");

// the server info was found
if(@mysqli_num_rows($Server_q) == 1)
{
	$Server_r = @mysqli_fetch_assoc($Server_q);
	$GameID = $Server_r['GameID'];
}

// free up server info query memory
@mysqli_free_result($Server_q);

// find all servers in this database
$ServerID_q = @mysqli_query($BF4stats,"
	SELECT `ServerID`
	FROM `tbl_server`
	WHERE `GameID` = {$GameID}
");

// at least one server was found
if(@mysqli_num_rows($ServerID_q) != 0)
{
	// initialize empty array
	$ServerIDs = array();
	// add found servers ID to array
	while($ServerID_r = @mysqli_fetch_assoc($ServerID_q))
	{
		$ServerIDs[] = $ServerID_r['ServerID'];
	}
}

// free up server id query memory
@mysqli_free_result($ServerID_q);

// initialize values as null
$ServerID = null;

// was a server ID given in the URL_  Is it a valid server ID_
// if so, we must not be looking at global stats
if(isset($_GET['ServerID']) AND !empty($_GET['ServerID']) AND is_numeric($_GET['ServerID']) AND in_array($_GET['ServerID'],$ServerIDs))
{
	// assign $ServerID variable
	$ServerID = mysqli_real_escape_string($BF4stats, $_GET['ServerID']);

// find this server info
	$Server_q = @mysqli_query($BF4stats,"
		SELECT `ServerName`
		FROM `tbl_server`
		WHERE `ServerID` = {$ServerID}
		AND `GameID` = {$GameID}
	");

// the server info was found
	if(@mysqli_num_rows($Server_q) == 1)
	{
		$Server_r = @mysqli_fetch_assoc($Server_q);
		$ServerName = $Server_r['ServerName'];
		$battlelog = 'http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/pc/_filtered=1&expand=0&useAdvanced=1&q=' . urlencode($ServerName);
	}

// free up server info query memory
	@mysqli_free_result($Server_q);
}

// finish header
// this is not a global stats page
if(isset($_GET['ServerID']) AND !empty($_GET['ServerID']) AND is_numeric($_GET['ServerID']) AND in_array($_GET['ServerID'],$ServerIDs))
{
	echo '
	<meta name="keywords" content="Players of the Week,' . $ServerName . ',' . $clan_name . ',BF4,Player,Server" />
	<meta name="description" content="This is our ' . $clan_name . ' BF4 ' . $ServerName . ' server Players of the Week page." />
	<title>' . $clan_name . ' BF4 Player Stats - Players of the Week - ' . $ServerName . '</title>
	';
}
else
{
	echo '
	<meta name="keywords" content="Players of the Week,Global,' . $clan_name . ',BF4,Player,Server" />
	<meta name="description" content="This is our ' . $clan_name . ' BF4 global server Players of the Week page." />
	<title>' . $clan_name . ' BF4 Global Player Stats - Players of the Week</title>
	';
}

echo '
</head>
<body>
';

// include potw.php contents
require_once('./common/potw.php');

echo '
</body>
</html>
';
_>
Example:

(I named it potw.php and put it in the root folder -- NOT to be confused with potw.php which is already in the common folder!)

Global:

http://open-web-community.com/test/potw.php

ServerID 1:

http://open-web-community.com/test/potw.php_ServerID=1

If you want it more stripped down than that (no title "These are the top players in this server over the last week."), then potw.php in the common folder will need to be further edited.

Ok thanks i will give it a go :tongue: is it the main index or the common one ?

No, you should not edit anything in the common folder. Look at my example above. You may not have seen the edits, but I gave the code and example links.

Originally Posted by TheBoomplayer*:

Hey i`m again

I hope you can help me, i have de config connect with my gameserver mysql but the mysql dont send Informationen of the Server to my website (www.zockerstube.silver-revenge.de)

What can i do? it is the correct mysql account! Where is the Problem?

Thank you so much for helping

Hey i`m again

I hope you can help me, i have de config connect with my gameserver mysql but the mysql dont send Informationen of the Server to my website (www.zockerstube.silver-revenge.de)

What can i do? it is the correct mysql account! Where is the Problem?

Thank you so much for helping

Have you enabled stats logging in XpKiller's plugin? It is finding the server name, map name, and number of slots which means that it is finding the server in the database, but it is not finding any more data. Usually this means that you have a lot of features in XpKiller's plugin disabled.

If that doesn't help, can you please describe your server arrangement better? Are you using a PRoCon layer server? Is the layer server at the same address as the game server? Is the stats database at the same address as the PRoCon layer server? Is the stats database at the same address as the website? Is the stats database at a different address from the PRoCon layer server and the website?

Originally Posted by Kinsman*:

So, thinking about putting up a BF3 Server again, I see the stats plugin supports it, just wondering what will happen here when it appears as Server 5 in our stats?

So, thinking about putting up a BF3 Server again, I see the stats plugin supports it, just wondering what will happen here when it appears as Server 5 in our stats?

It won't even show up probably because I assume its GameID will be different. My code searches for the most common GameID in the database and then displays only those servers (to fix the GameID 0 issue).

Originally Posted by cdd3068*:

Can someone assist me here? I have the plugin running ok, however my page is returning the error below. I've only modified the config file as stated in the readme. My website for stats will be http://stats.nosnipersbf4.com/index.php

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/nosniper/public_html/stats/common/displayservers.php on line 10

Please select the desired server stats page from No Snipers!'s servers listed below:

Can someone assist me here? I have the plugin running ok, however my page is returning the error below. I've only modified the config file as stated in the readme. My website for stats will be http://stats.nosnipersbf4.com/index.php

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/nosniper/public_html/stats/common/displayservers.php on line 10

Please select the desired server stats page from No Snipers!'s servers listed below:

It didn't find any servers in your database. That's why. It found your database fine, but there are no servers and no stats in your database.

Make sure XpKiller's stats logging plugin has the following settings:

"Enable Statslogging_" : Yes

"Enable Weaponstats_" : Yes

"Enable Livescoreboard in DB_" : Yes

"tableSuffix" : None

"MapStats ON_" : Yes

"Session ON_" : Yes

"Save Sessiondata to DB_" : Yes

"Log playerdata only (no playerstats)_" : No

I see that your website has no forum topics and no servers listed. This makes me think that you are opening a new clan and perhaps you haven't had any players in your servers yet and perhaps have no server stats data yet as a consequence.

It didn't find any servers in your database. That's why. It found your database fine, but there are no servers and no stats in your database.

Make sure XpKiller's stats logging plugin has the following settings:

"Enable Statslogging_" : Yes

"Enable Weaponstats_" : Yes

"Enable Livescoreboard in DB_" : Yes

"tableSuffix" : None

"MapStats ON_" : Yes

"Session ON_" : Yes

"Save Sessiondata to DB_" : Yes

"Log playerdata only (no playerstats)_" : No

I see that your website has no forum topics and no servers listed. This makes me think that you are opening a new clan and perhaps you haven't had any players in your servers yet and perhaps have no server stats data yet as a consequence.

I do not see "Enable Weaponsstats_", "tableSuffix", or "Log playerdata only (no playerstats)_" available in procon...otherwise the items you have referenced are set as above.

I do not see "Enable Weaponsstats_", "tableSuffix", or "Log playerdata only (no playerstats)_" available in procon...otherwise the items you have referenced are set as above.

TableSuffix might not be an option any more. I have asked people multiple times if XpKiller removed that option, but no one has ever answered. I don't have any servers rented, so I can't check for myself. XpKiller advises against using TableSuffixes, so use none if it is still an option.

The other two options "Enable Weaponstats" and "Log playerdata only (no playstats)" are definitely there. Keep looking. Those options might be hidden in an expandable section. Expand all options and look.

Also, of course, make sure the stats logger plugin is working properly (no error messages in the console) and make sure that at least one whole round has been completed in the server with players in the server.

TableSuffix might not be an option any more. I have asked people multiple times if XpKiller removed that option, but no one has ever answered. I don't have any servers rented, so I can't check for myself. XpKiller advises against using TableSuffixes, so use none if it is still an option.

The other two options "Enable Weaponstats" and "Log playerdata only (no playstats)" are definitely there. Keep looking. Those options might be hidden in an expandable section. Expand all options and look.

Also, of course, make sure the stats logger plugin is working properly (no error messages in the console) and make sure that at least one whole round has been completed in the server with players in the server.

I was using the BF3 version of the plugin - which I thought was the latest for BF4...missed that completely. It is working now as expected. Thank you again for your help. How long does it take to start populating user stats as well as country, and server stats?

I was using the BF3 version of the plugin - which I thought was the latest for BF4...missed that completely. It is working now as expected. Thank you again for your help. How long does it take to start populating user stats as well as country, and server stats?

That information will populate if:

1) Those options in XpKiller's plugin are enabled.

2) At least one player has completed a full round in the server from beginning to end without interruption or manual map changes.

3) No other plugin error messages appear in PRoCon plugin console.

That information will populate if:

1) Those options in XpKiller's plugin are enabled.

2) At least one player has completed a full round in the server from beginning to end without interruption or manual map changes.

3) No other plugin error messages appear in PRoCon plugin console.

Everything is starting to populate...looks like a few graphs are missing for the "Maps" and "Server Info" pages...anyway to get this populated?

Everything is starting to populate...looks like a few graphs are missing for the "Maps" and "Server Info" pages...anyway to get this populated?

EDIT:

If you open the image in a new tab, it gives this error:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagettfbbox() in /home/nosniper/public_html/stats/pchart/class/pImage.class.php on line 211"

http://stats.nosnipersbf4.com/pchart...s.php_server=1

It seems like you have an old version of the PHP GD extension on your web server which does not include the imagettfbbox function. Without that function being available, the pChart API charts won't display.

Maybe your server host can help you update your GD extension.

EDIT:

If you open the image in a new tab, it gives this error:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagettfbbox() in /home/nosniper/public_html/stats/pchart/class/pImage.class.php on line 211"

http://stats.nosnipersbf4.com/pchart...s.php_server=1

It seems like you have an old version of the PHP GD extension on your web server which does not include the imagettfbbox function. Without that function being available, the pChart API charts won't display.

Maybe your server host can help you update your GD extension.

I opened a ticket to Fragnet and they came back and stated that GD library is installed by default. I would appreciate if someone that has Fragnet hosting can show me how to update libraries through cpanel! I'm all new to this trying to figure it out! I'm so close!

I opened a ticket to Fragnet and they came back and stated that GD library is installed by default. I would appreciate if someone that has Fragnet hosting can show me how to update libraries through cpanel! I'm all new to this trying to figure it out! I'm so close!

The signature images use the GD library and those are working fine for you. The signature images just use standard low quality fonts. The graphs use high quality true type fonts and for some reason your GD installation does not support it.

I see that on the Home Page de Live Stats are different between the teams. Here a Picture

The Green show`s that the distance is different between the teams. The Red show`s that the flags with the letter`s are different.

I look in the home.php but i dont found the problem.

And I would like say THANK YOU for this awesome Page and the Time you have spent! And for this nice Support!

www.zockerstube.silver-revenge.de is my Site

I see that on the Home Page de Live Stats are different between the teams. Here a Picture

The Green show`s that the distance is different between the teams. The Red show`s that the flags with the letter`s are different.

I look in the home.php but i dont found the problem.

And I would like say THANK YOU for this awesome Page and the Time you have spent! And for this nice Support!

www.zockerstube.silver-revenge.de is my Site

Yeah, that happens if your monitor's resolution is lower than 1920 x 1080. The reason it happens is because the width is too little to display the country name and the country flag on the same line if the country name is long. When it splits the flag and the name onto different lines, the height is greater.

You can change the content width in /common/stats.css from 80% width to 90% width if you want and that should fix it for your lower resolution.

Change from:

#pagebody{

margin-left: auto;

margin-right: auto;

width: 80%;

background-image: linear-gradient(170deg, rgba(100,000,000,0.4), rgba(000,000,100,0.4), rgba(000,000,100,0.3));

background-position: left top;

background-repeat: repeat;

border-radius: 10px;

box-shadow: 0px 0px 15px #000;

}

To:

#pagebody{

margin-left: auto;

margin-right: auto;

width: 90%;

background-image: linear-gradient(170deg, rgba(100,000,000,0.4), rgba(000,000,100,0.4), rgba(000,000,100,0.3));

background-position: left top;

background-repeat: repeat;

border-radius: 10px;

box-shadow: 0px 0px 15px #000;

}

Or you can try 85% width or whatever width you like.

Yeah, that happens if your monitor's resolution is lower than 1920 x 1080. The reason it happens is because the width is too little to display the country name and the country flag on the same line if the country name is long. When it splits the flag and the name onto different lines, the height is greater.

You can change the content width in /common/stats.css from 80% width to 90% width if you want and that should fix it for your lower resolution.

Change from:

To:

Or you can try 85% width or whatever width you like.

Oh i see, i have 3 Display`s and de left right one are only 720p. Thanks

Originally Posted by CptChaos*:

Huh. That seems like sort of a hack, but if it works, that's interesting.

Why would that be a 'hack'? It's just a workaround for hosts who don't want images have a .php file extension (for security reasons mostly). :smile:

Archived