[BF4] Stats webpage for XpKiller's Stats Logger Plugin

tyger07

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

It was working with the first domain.

I deleted that entire site and created a new site.

Followed the instructions which as very simple and added the remotesql permission.

No need for approving website addresses. Just remotesql access needs approving.

I am not sure the reason then. If the database allows remote access without requiring the website host be whitelisted, it should work.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have any servers rented. Bf3 did it for me in the server renting department.

Does anyone have a db extract of a db with second assault data in it for me to use so I can update this code and make sure everything keeps working properly?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Jamesonp*:

I don't have any servers rented. Bf3 did it for me in the server renting department.

Does anyone have a db extract of a db with second assault data in it for me to use so I can update this code and make sure everything keeps working properly?

Thanks!

Yea, let me export for you. Do you need the entire db or just specific tables?

Edit: I've included the tables I think you need. You can download it here:

http://files.precisionclan.com/dbdumps/20140218.zip

Originally Posted by JR8355*:

I am not sure the reason then. If the database allows remote access without requiring the website host be whitelisted, it should work.

I am the one who he's working with, if you would like, PM me and I can give you some access to see if you can trouble shoot? I love this enhancement and would love to have it working again, thank you ty_ger07

Thanks!

I'm running a 24/7 Metro 2014 server

It's up to you to decide if you trust me with that information.

If you do pm me the connection information, I can see if I can connect. And if I can connect, I could download a copy of the db for myself to get SA updates going. Two birds stoned at once so to say.

Originally Posted by JR8355*:

It's up to you to decide if you trust me with that information.

If you do pm me the connection information, I can see if I can connect. And if I can connect, I could download a copy of the db for myself to get SA updates going. Two birds stoned at once so to say.

Hi ty_ger, do you just need the database info or procon or both?

If you wanted me to try to connect to your database remotely, I would just need the database ip address, database port, database username, and database password.

done, PM sent...

I use HeidiSQL to manage databases remotely.

This is the error I get:

Host xxxx[me] is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

connect_error.jpg

It seems that you need to whitelist IP addresses allowed to connect to your database. Perhaps you can ask your database host.

Code on GitHub linked to in first post updated!

Changes:

- Added Second Assault Maps, Mode, and Weapons

This update is not fully tested since I do not have a Second Assault database to test with, but it should work given documentation available. Please let me know if there are any errors.

This update is not fully tested since I do not have a Second Assault database to test with, but it should work given documentation available. Please let me know if there are any errors.

I linked to one in my previous post one page back.

BF4.def has the maps listed as:

XP0_Metro

XP0_Caspian

XP0_Oman

XP0_Firestorm

So obviously those are missing from the banner folder and cause a 404. I created a map image pack that should work for now until we get some better images:

http://files.precisionclan.com/images/sa_map_images.zip

Hey man,

I contacted your admin and provided him with the reason why this is happening. Long story short, your files server is blocked by your database server for too many connection attempts. He or you will need to contact the web host to have them flush the connections.

Originally Posted by GR101*:

Code on GitHub linked to in first post updated!

Changes:

- Added Second Assault Maps, Mode, and Weapons

Thanks for the update.

Is it possible to have a player trend graph showing the following: Min and Max players on the server and the number of players joined and left the server per round for the last 48 hour period?

Also, could you increase the width of graphs?

Thanks in advance.

I linked to one in my previous post one page back.

BF4.def has the maps listed as:

XP0_Metro

XP0_Caspian

XP0_Oman

XP0_Firestorm

So obviously those are missing from the banner folder and cause a 404. I created a map image pack that should work for now until we get some better images:

http://files.precisionclan.com/images/sa_map_images.zip

Oh, right.

Edit: The pchart folder was writeable by group. xD

I see you edit but don't completely understand. Is it working for you now or not?

CptChaos reported the same problems regarding broken images here: myrcon.net/...stats-webpage-for-xpkillers-stats-logger-plugin#entry47469

I have extracted a fresh copy of the code to a new folder on my webserver straight from GitHub and it still works fine for me.

Code linked to in first post updated!

Changes:

- Added missing Second Assault banner images

- Added updated pChart API

I added the full (and updated) pChart API. I can not reproduce the issues 2 people have had with charts and hope adding the full unaltered and updated pChart API will help.

Originally Posted by Kinsman*:

Nevermind. I will just use the information from PRoCon's GitHub to add the map names, team names, and weapon names for Second Assault.

https://github.com/Myrcon/Procon-1/b...onfigs/BF4.def

Were there new team and weapon names to add somewhere? I thought they would all come from the DB so only updated the maps.

Also if you want a Second Assault DB update give it a few days to collect some updates and I will send one over.

Were there new team and weapon names to add somewhere? I thought they would all come from the DB so only updated the maps.

Also if you want a Second Assault DB update give it a few days to collect some updates and I will send one over.

Map names were added for map codes in constants.php and I had to verify that capture the flag was in there. Weapon images were added for new weapon names. Map images were added for gametracker-style server banners. Team names for map names and game modes were added to functions.php for the scoreboard.

GitHub shows the changes:

First change:

https://github.com/tyger07/BF4-Serve...49ac31e23ccad2

Second change:

https://github.com/tyger07/BF4-Serve...1dd2b1307240d3

Originally Posted by Jaffaman*:

Anyone else having a problem where it is not showing the payer names in the server any more but shows the number of players in the server ?

UPDATE: someone had turned off Enable Livescoreboard in DB.

Originally Posted by Mandizzy*:

Hi ty_ger07,

Thanks for the latest update. Works like a charm except a small CSS problem probably. It looks fine with default zoom level in all three major browsers but when you zoom in/increase font size, table backgrounds (black) don't resize properly. They used to work fine in last version I used, which was tyger07-BF4-Server-Stats-v1.01-22-g4e5c2cb.zip.

http://tocgaming.com/stats/index.php

Hi ty_ger07,

Thanks for the latest update. Works like a charm except a small CSS problem probably. It looks fine with default zoom level in all three major browsers but when you zoom in/increase font size, table backgrounds (black) don't resize properly. They used to work fine in last version I used, which was tyger07-BF4-Server-Stats-v1.01-22-g4e5c2cb.zip.

http://tocgaming.com/stats/index.php

Try playing with 'min-width: 1020px;' and 'width: 75%;' in #pagebody of stats.css.

I decreased the width some so it wouldn't be so stretched out of high resolution displays and added min-width for low resolution displays, but I guess it may need some tweaking in your case.

You can see versions of the file here:

https://github.com/tyger07/BF4-Serve...mmon/stats.css

The change from December 19th to January 23rd is probably the change you noticed. You can see in the December 19th code that there was no min-width and the page width was 80%.

https://github.com/tyger07/BF4-Serve...mmon/stats.css

It was working with the first domain.
I deleted that entire site and created a new site.
Followed the instructions which as very simple and added the remotesql permission.
No need for approving website addresses.  Just remotesql access needs approving.
By PM, I learned these things:

The database is provided by NFO servers.  The website is provided by NFO servers.  The database and website are on different people's accounts.  The database DOES require IP addresses to be whitelisted by the database server for the database to accept the connection.  The website's World Wide Web address was whitelisted, but that didn't help.

I am pretty sure that NFO servers redirects traffic internally between its machines rather than going out to the World Wide Web and then back in.  When they direct traffic between the machine which hosts the website and the machine which hosts the database, almost certainly the machine's internal network IP is different than the machine's World Wide Web IP.  I would ask NFO servers which IP address you should whitelist on your database server to allow it to communicate with your website server.

Hope that helps.

By the way, if you want to see a more detailed error message on the stats page, change this:

Code:
$BF4stats = @mysqli_connect(HOST, USER, PASS, NAME, PORT) or die ("<title>BF4 Player Stats - Error</title></head><body><div id='pagebody'><div id='pagebodyback'><center><b>Unable to access stats database. Please notify this website's administrator.</b></center><center>If you are the administrator, please seek assistance <a href='https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread.php_6854-Server-Stats-page-for-XpKiller-s-BF4-Chat-GUID-Stats-and-Mapstats-Logger' target='_blank'>here</a>.</center></div></div></body></html>");
to this:

Code:
$BF4stats = mysqli_connect(HOST, USER, PASS, NAME, PORT);
in index.php.

That will get rid of the custom error message and display the raw error message instead.  Note: if you get rid of the custom error message, the page will not be XHTML valid when the error message is displayed and the error message text may be more useful to a hacker since it will be more detailed.

Originally Posted by Kinsman*:

Is anybody else having issues where you KNOW there are players in the server, but the livescoreboard does not function? Just wondering if its our DB playing up somehow, or something has changed. our displayservers works, because its custom, but scoreboard is gone. http://jw.servegame.org/bf4stats/index.php I even downloaded the latest code, same problem. http://jw.servegame.org/test/

Is anybody else having issues where you KNOW there are players in the server, but the livescoreboard does not function? Just wondering if its our DB playing up somehow, or something has changed. our displayservers works, because its custom, but scoreboard is gone. http://jw.servegame.org/bf4stats/index.php I even downloaded the latest code, same problem. http://jw.servegame.org/test/

AdKats has a bug where it keeps disabling the live scoreboard.

Originally Posted by audiodk*:

Hello I am trying to use your pluggin. My procon is hosted by gameservers and im trying to store the stats on my website. I keep getting this error though when i start the pluggin

[13:19:56 66] Error in Tablebuilder:

[13:19:56 66] Message: Host '68.232.167.46' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

[13:19:56 66] Native: -2147467259

[13:19:56 66] Source: MySql.Data

[13:19:56 66] StackTrace: at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnecti onStringBuilder settings)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.CreateNewPooledCo nnection()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnecti on()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()

[13:19:56 66] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.DisplayMySqlErro rCollection(MySqlException myException)

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()

[13:19:56 72] [statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Host '68.232.167.46' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnecti onStringBuilder settings)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.CreateNewPooledCo nnection()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnecti on()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerI D(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)

The error message says "Host '68.232.167.46' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'".

BTW, this isn't the correct thread to ask about stats plugin issues. I did not write the plugin.

Archived