[BF4] Stats webpage for XpKiller's Stats Logger Plugin

tyger07

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

The new Weapons won't be in my Webstats log.... Procon read it out of the BF4.def and added it to the DB - but there is no killcount for them. example the ASVal.

Anyone else this problem?

What should i do?

EDIT: ASVal? BF4? Explain!? Which game are you playing and whose stats webpage code are you using?

By the way, there are two stats webpages published on this forum. Mine (the one in this thread) displays weapon stats for BF4 and the other one doesn't because it is unfinished. Perhaps you asked in the wrong thread if you are using the other unfinished stats page.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest pull on github breaks the graphs. I updated the pchart library and everything works again.

http://www.pchart.net/download

I don't understand why that would be the case.

The files on GitHub are identical to the files on my website (which is working perfectly properly). I added pPie.class.php to GitHub 12 days ago when I added the pie chart. That is the only change to pchart and is the only change which should have been necessary.

Could you delete everything and try again or try again in a new directory copying everything over fresh instead of merging stuff? There should be no errors.

Originally Posted by Regafr0sch*:

EDIT: ASVal? BF4? Explain!? Which game are you playing and whose stats webpage code are you using?

By the way, there are two stats webpages published on this forum. Mine (the one in this thread) displays weapon stats for BF4 and the other one doesn't because it is unfinished. Perhaps you asked in the wrong thread if you are using the other unfinished stats page.

Hey :smile:

we are playing Battlefield4 and I'm using your stats page code.

The next expansion weapons are available on the game. For example the "AS VAL". There arent weapon pictures yet, but this isnt the problem.

The weapons are implemented to the db with the stats procon plugin... (as u can see on the picture).

The server console will show kills by (for example) ASVal, but there will be no killcount for them in the DB, also on the page.

weapons.jpg

Hey :smile:

we are playing Battlefield4 and I'm using your stats page code.

The next expansion weapons are available on the game. For example the "AS VAL". There arent weapon pictures yet, but this isnt the problem.

The weapons are implemented to the db with the stats procon plugin... (as u can see on the picture).

The server console will show kills by (for example) ASVal, but there will be no killcount for them in the DB, also on the page.

weapons.jpg

Second assault has not been released yet and second assault weapons aren't listed on Battlelog stats yet either, so I don't know how you are able to use second assault weapons and make kills with second assault weapons.

As soon as XpKiller's plugin stores a weapon's stats in the database, my webpage code will display it. You need to ask XpKiller why the second assault weapon stats are not being stored in the database. That is completely out of my control.

If the AS Val weapon stats were in your database, they would have been displayed using my code called out by this function call here:

Code:

Statsout("Submachine Gun Stats","smg", $PlayerID, null, $BF4stats);
The AS Val is in the SMG class and would have been displayed with all the other SMGs. The only issue which could occur is if DICE adds a new weapon classification in an upcoming DLC. In that case, I would have to add a new function call for the new classification. But so far that has not been an issue.

Weapon names are stored in a separate table than weapon stats. As you see, weapon names are being stored in your database, but the second assault weapon stats are not being stored in your database yet (probably because the DLC has not been released yet). My stats code will not display the weapon stats if the weapon has not been used or XpKiller's plugin has not stored weapon stats for a certain player for that weapon for whatever reason. Just because the weapon name exists does not mean that the weapon has stats.

When the second assault DLC releases, my webpage code will continue to function properly. The only issue will be that weapon images will be missing, map 'friendly names' (map name instead of map code) will not be displayed and the map code will be displayed instead of the friendly name, and new game mode names will not be displayed (if new game modes are added).

Updating my webpage code for the DLC will primarily require adding some entries to this file:

https://github.com/tyger07/BF4-Serve.constants.php

and adding the missing weapon images to the weapon images folder.

Originally Posted by Regafr0sch*:

Thanks at all .. u r right saying there are no weapon stats for these weapons on the battlelog.

U can get the AS VAL DLC Weapon when u just finish a assignment.

--------------------------

AS Val - Engineer (The weapon you can unlock even now!)

--------------------------

Assignment: Co-Pilot

Requirements:

- Spend 10 minutes in helicopters

- Do 10 Squad Repairs

Those are not mentioned in the BL but ingame u could see this.

That means we have to wait, because it seems to be a fault by dice that we could use them actually :smile:

New weapon images, if u like to use:bf4-xp2_weapons.zip

hey ty_ger07,

I just can't get the website started.

i tried several hosts, but nothing.

Is there a way to test if its a host sided problem?

greetings

You haven't told me any details, so it is hard to help you.

Where is the game server located? Where is procon running? Where is the database located? Where is the website located? Does XpKiller's plugin work and can you get stats in the game server? What error message do you get when you 'try to get the website started'?

Hi,

I've 6 servers on different databases... How I can add all servers ?

Run 6 different stats pages in 6 different directories, or ask XpKiller how to combine 6 databases into one.

Originally Posted by Gijzijtdood*:

You haven't told me any details, so it is hard to help you.

Where is the game server located? Where is procon running? Where is the database located? Where is the website located? Does XpKiller's plugin work and can you get stats in the game server? What error message do you get when you 'try to get the website started'?

lol. Sry :tongue:

The game server is hosted by Fragnet. Also the procon layer. XpKiller's plugin works and the database is on my local machine (for now).

The webserver host is 000webhost.com

If i leave the DB settings (in the config.php) blank, I get a colored background with the text "Unable to access stats database. Please notify this website's administrator..."

If i fill in my DB settings, the website returns nothing and times out.

Greetings

lol. Sry :tongue:

The game server is hosted by Fragnet. Also the procon layer. XpKiller's plugin works and the database is on my local machine (for now).

The webserver host is 000webhost.com

If i leave the DB settings (in the config.php) blank, I get a colored background with the text "Unable to access stats database. Please notify this website's administrator..."

If i fill in my DB settings, the website returns nothing and times out.

Greetings

If I understand you correctly, you have the database on your home computer? This means that you have the plugin running on your home computer and are using 'localhost' in the plugin settings?

If the database is on your home computer, your home computer would need to be turned into a web server in order for your website to be able to access it. Why not put the database on your website host's computer?

If I understand you correctly, you have the database on your home computer? This means that you have the plugin running on your home computer and are using 'localhost' in the plugin settings?

If the database is on your home computer, your home computer would need to be turned into a web server in order for your website to be able to access it. Why not put the database on your website host's computer?

If you mean the XpKillers plugin. No, that runs on Fragnet's procon layer. Only the mysql database is on my local machine and the plugin accesses my machine when it needs to.

I'm not gonne turn my home computer into a webserver. Thats to dangerous.

Thats wy i thought i could build a website from a free webhost and also let it get the DB data from my local machine.

I never build a website, so am i completely going the wrong way with this ? :smile:

Greetz

If you mean the XpKillers plugin. No, that runs on Fragnet's procon layer. Only the mysql database is on my local machine and the plugin accesses my machine when it needs to.

I'm not gonne turn my home computer into a webserver. Thats to dangerous.

Thats wy i thought i could build a website from a free webhost and also let it get the DB data from my local machine.

I never build a website, so am i completely going the wrong way with this ? :smile:

Greetz

How does Fragnet's layer access your computer in order to access your database? What IP address/host name are you using in XpKiller's plugin? If Fragnet's layer can access your computer, then your computer is already a web server accepting incoming requests.

I would highly advise you to move the database to fragnet or to your website and not use your computer as a web server.

How does Fragnet's layer access your computer in order to access your database? What IP address/host name are you using in XpKiller's plugin? If Fragnet's layer can access your computer, then your computer is already a web server accepting incoming requests.

I would highly advise you to move the database to fragnet or to your website and not use your computer as a web server.

Ok, back from scratch.

I have rented myself a webserver and a mysql database from the same host :smile: . Setting up the database is something i understand and will be no problem. But...

Know i would like a single webpage with my serverstats.

I uploaded your files to the webspace, but when i browse to it i get a blank screen with the text "Index of /"

I'm a noob in webdesign, i only had a couple hours of dreamweaver lessons.

Please help. I really would like my server and player stats out there :biggrin:

Greetings

I have a little Problem, the top players of week don't work: http://stats.battlefield-gsf.de/Inde...verID=1&potw=1

but the top players works: http://stats.battlefield-gsf.de/Index.php_ServerID=1

ingame works perfect

Are sessions enabled in XpKiller's plugin and save sessions to database set to yes in XpKiller's plugin?

Ok, back from scratch.

I have rented myself a webserver and a mysql database from the same host :smile: . Setting up the database is something i understand and will be no problem. But...

Know i would like a single webpage with my serverstats.

I uploaded your files to the webspace, but when i browse to it i get a blank screen with the text "Index of /"

I'm a noob in webdesign, i only had a couple hours of dreamweaver lessons.

Please help. I really would like my server and player stats out there :biggrin:

Greetings

It sounds like you have an .htaccess file property set incorrectly so that index.php is not one of the default files it looks for or the web server does not have php installed.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2...ing-by-default

Hum, and how I can integrate the stats directly on a website (joomla) ?

I don't know joomla, but iframes usually work pretty well for integrating one page into another page without mixing up resources.

Maybe Sourcerer will help you.

http://extensions.joomla.org/extensi...ode-in-content

hey ty_ger07,

I finaly got it all working. Thx for the nice code, It Looks awesome :smile:

Only the score board doesn't work. All stats work fine but the current players don't show.

Any ideas?

And any word on the session data being wrong? XpKiller hasn't got the time, maybe anybody else with coding skills can find out what's wrong. :smile:

For the moment the session scores over the last seven days are higher then the alltime scores :/

Here's my site if you want to take a look. http://www.noob-fighters.96.lt/

Greetings

hey ty_ger07,

I finaly got it all working. Thx for the nice code, It Looks awesome :smile:

Only the score board doesn't work. All stats work fine but the current players don't show.

Any ideas?

And any word on the session data being wrong? XpKiller hasn't got the time, maybe anybody else with coding skills can find out what's wrong. :smile:

For the moment the session scores over the last seven days are higher then the alltime scores :/

Here's my site if you want to take a look. http://www.noob-fighters.96.lt/

Greetings

I can't fix the session stats since those are calculated by xpkiller's plugin.

As far as the scoreboard is concerned, you have to make sure "Enable Livescoreboard in DB_" is set to yes.

Originally Posted by QUACK-Major-Pain*:

I am trying to get the stats webpage up, and had it working on another domain.

The person I am trying to re-install it for decided to change their domain, so I installed it all from scratch again, and I have added ip to remotesql since the database is on a different dedicated ip. But no matter what I do, it keeps kicking back the message "Unable to access stats database". I have copied the setting that are used in both plugins and working fine, but still won't connect.

Is there a debug in the stats webpage that can be enabled to see what the issue is?

Originally Posted by QUACK-Major-Pain*:

It was working with the first domain.

I deleted that entire site and created a new site.

Followed the instructions which as very simple and added the remotesql permission.

No need for approving website addresses. Just remotesql access needs approving.

Originally Posted by TheBoomplayer*:

Hello ty_ger07

is there a possibility to make a filter for the chat. That there is a searchbox and i can search people and look for there Messages in de Chat? I've tried it but it was too difficult for me, because I have not built the website and the plugin.

I think many people would still use it. very useful for admins

Thanks

Hello ty_ger07

is there a possibility to make a filter for the chat. That there is a searchbox and i can search people and look for there Messages in de Chat? I've tried it but it was too difficult for me, because I have not built the website and the plugin.

I think many people would still use it. very useful for admins

Thanks

This was made for bf3 but should still work for bf4:

myrcon.net/.../bf4-stats-page-for-bf4-procon-chat-guid-stats-and-mapstats-logger

Features chat message partial match search, player name partial match search, and message time seach and other messages around that time.

Originally Posted by TheBoomplayer*:

This was made for bf3 but should still work for bf4:

myrcon.net/.../bf4-stats-page-for-bf4-procon-chat-guid-stats-and-mapstats-logger

Features chat message partial match search, player name partial match search, and message time seach and other messages around that time.

Thanks much! I'll try it

And how i can delete ID_Chat_.... i testet al settings in the plugin but not worked :/

Archived