Advanced In-Game Admin and Ban Enforcer - AdKats

Message added by Prophet731,

If you've been banned from a server then you will need to appeal the ban with the owners/community of that server. We do not control any bans done on servers that utilize AdKats as all bans are local to that server.

• Plugin Developer

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

I have been running AdKats version Version 6.0.2.3. While using this version, the Procon layer is laggy at times and will go two to 3 minuets unresponsive and then all of a sudden start logging events and taking commands. I have turn off all orchestration settings to false. That might have helped a little bit, but the procon layer would still become unresponsive at times.

Today, I tried to upgrade to version 6.0.4.6. Upon restarting my layer server and activating the new version of Adkats, it would not run and I was getting the below error:

[06:23:09] [AdKats] ERROR: Non-Query failed. [Adding command 104]: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

at PRoConEvents.AdKats.SafeExecuteNonQuery(MySqlComma nd command)

at PRoConEvents.AdKats.SendNonQuery(String desc, String nonQuery, Boolean verbose)

[06:23:09] [AdKats] ERROR: Non-Query failed. [Adding command 105]: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

at PRoConEvents.AdKats.SendNonQuery(String desc, String nonQuery, Boolean verbose)

[06:23:10] [AdKats] ERROR: Non-Query failed. [Adding command 106]: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

[06:23:10] [AdKats] ERROR: Non-Query failed. [Adding command 107]: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

[06:23:10] [AdKats] INFO: Shutting down AdKats.

[06:23:15] [AdKats] AdKats 6.0.4.6 Disabled! =(

Can you advise what I need to do to fix this?

To fix that error, try updating to 6.0.4.7.

As for the intermittent lag, I need to find some way of isolating where it's coming from.

How often does it happen? (Random, at a specific interval, etc...)

How long between lag spikes? (If this is like the previous issue with how the lag was caused, open task manager and watch the CPU usage of the Procon process. Once the lag starts, it will spike up and stay there until the lag ends. Note the time each lag session starts)

How long does each lag session last (after disabling the orchestration settings)?

• Plugin Developer

Hey guys,

first i want to say that my english is not the best. I hope you can understand me.

I have a problem with installing the Adkats Plugin.

When i want to import the .sql file onto my MySQL-Database, i get an error with an error-code #1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

i contacted the support but the support told me that he can't do anything to solve this problem. some reason could be deleting something like "DEFINER='user'@'host' und LOCK TABLES;" but i can't find anything like that.

under my prozedures, there is a prozedure called "addLogPlayerID" but i cant do anything with this. (I can activate it (nothing happens) and export. I can't delete or edit it.

i put some screenshots into this post that you can see the problem.

i hope, you can help me with my problem.

I just updated the .sql file, try grabbing the new one and see if that works for you.

Originally Posted by DarkZerO_AT*:

im getting this error on one of our 3 servers

EXCEPTION: Line Unknown-6047: [PlayerListingThreadLoop][Error occured in player listing thread. Skipping loop.]: System.ArgumentNullException: Der Wert darf nicht NULL sein.

Parametername: key

bei System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentNullException(Exce ptionArgument argument)

bei System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry( TKey key)

bei System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.TryGetValu e(TKey key, TValue& value)

bei PRoConEvents.AdKats.FetchOnlineAdminSoldiers()

bei PRoConEvents.AdKats.OnlineAdminSayMessage(String message)

bei PRoConEvents.AdKats.PlayerListingThreadLoop()

it also crashes procon all the time

Adkats testbuild 6.0.4.7

same settings as on the other 2 servers

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Plugin Developer

im getting this error on one of our 3 servers

it also crashes procon all the time

Adkats testbuild 6.0.4.7

same settings as on the other 2 servers

More TEST build feedback, wonderful to see. Are you also getting console messages saying "Database connection issue detected." ?

Originally Posted by CEBEP78*:

Attempted to post duplicate ban for player 12160. Cancelling operation.

Threads still exiting: PlayerListing[29] SQLUpdater[122]

[03:04:07 41] [AdKats] ERROR: ip-api failed to respond with player location information, your layer may be IP banned. (Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure)

Hello, constantly does spamm of such reports go in PROCON, that it can mean? And how with it to contest?

• Plugin Developer

Version 6.0.4.7 is working fine here.

After the next restart AdKats should update itself to 4.0.4.8.

Going to write here again when find any errors or something like that.

It's not the same for everyone, we weren't seeing any issues on our end either, but I saw where his error was happening.
  • Plugin Developer

Attempted to post duplicate ban for player 12160. Cancelling operation.

Threads still exiting: PlayerListing[29] SQLUpdater[122]

[03:04:07 41] [AdKats] ERROR: ip-api failed to respond with player location information, your layer may be IP banned. (Error getting response stream (ReadDone2): ReceiveFailure)

Hello, constantly does spamm of such reports go in PROCON, that it can mean? And how with it to contest?

Try updating to TEST version 6.0.4.8.

Otherwise, let me know if your layer IP was actually banned: http://ip-api.com/docs/unban

Originally Posted by TheMrApostel*:

It's not the same for everyone, we weren't seeing any issues on our end either, but I saw where his error was happening.

Of Course.

AdKats will be updated daily ( when a new version is avaiable ).

When i get any kind of error message or whatever i will post it here.

I going to try the first adjusted ticket rate to start a Surrender Vote in Metro Rush.

When i get any feedback from these settings i will post it here.

Is there also a short version how section B27-1 works?

• Plugin Developer

Of Course.

I going to try the first adjusted ticket rate to start a Surrender Vote in Metro Rush.

B27-1 is automatic monitoring of baserape causing players, with options for dispersal of those players. This only works when posting win/loss/baserape statistics, and that setting only works once you've enabled auto-surrender, as it relies on that system. There are settings for what defines a "baserape causing player" in terms of duration and times instigated baserape. When auto-surrender fires it takes the top third of the baseraping team and considers them the cause for it.

Originally Posted by TheMrApostel*:

Of Course.

Ok, that makes sense. Thanks
  • Plugin Developer

http://i.imgur.com/tRpCZSd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZTKFFON.jpg

Its ok ? its show after last update.

Firstly, debug code 3958 is a code for database connection info in AdKats, don't use it anywhere else. Secondly, reboot your layer and ensure you are running 6.0.4.8 of AdKats, and 1.0.6.9 of LRT. If this continues, let me know.

Originally Posted by SmackDown*:

To fix that error, try updating to 6.0.4.7.

As for the intermittent lag, I need to find some way of isolating where it's coming from.

How often does it happen? (Random, at a specific interval, etc...)

How long between lag spikes? (If this is like the previous issue with how the lag was caused, open task manager and watch the CPU usage of the Procon process. Once the lag starts, it will spike up and stay there until the lag ends. Note the time each lag session starts)

How long does each lag session last (after disabling the orchestration settings)?

I have been away for the last few days, so I am still in the process of gathering the info you requested. Just wanted also let you know some other issues that I have noticed.

I will see in Procon Layer that I have maybe 3 or 4 other admins logged on. The problem I notice is that once they log on and then turn off their Procon, the Layer is still showing them logged on, even when I know they are not logged onto the layer server. I am not sure if this is related to AdKats or not.

Also, I have four servers on this layer, all using AdKats. And it seems that after 6 or 8 hours, the servers stop becoming responsive and Procon is unable to connect to any of the four servers. Seems only way to fix this is to reboot the Procon Layer. If I turn off Adkats, It appears that this issue stops.

I am going to get the information you requested today and should have the answers for you by tomorrow.

Originally Posted by virusdead*:

I have error which are appeared this evening while in the day everything worked really well

[20:12:11 81] [AdKatsLRT] WARNING: Thread warning: AdKatsInform[133] SpawnProcessing[42] BattlelogComm[43] AdKatsInform[51] AdKatsInform[48] AdKatsInform[66] AdKatsInform[93] AdKatsInform[91] AdKatsInform[28] AdKatsInform[62] AdKatsInform[119] AdKatsInform[65] AdKatsInform[53] AdKatsInform[86] AdKatsInform[55] AdKatsInform[49] AdKatsInform[44] AdKatsInform[80] AdKatsInform[75] AdKatsInform[82] AdKatsInform[106] AdKatsInform[47] AdKatsInform[94] AdKatsInform[68] AdKatsInform[85] AdKatsInform[121] AdKatsInform[129] AdKatsInform[96] AdKatsInform[132] AdKatsInform[5] AdKatsInform[57] AdKatsInform[127] LoadoutCheckDelay[118] AdKatsInform[95] AdKatsInform[50] AdKatsInform[77] AdKatsInform[89]

[20:12:12 86] ProconRulz: RemaKe_PP killed hedzod with VehicleWater Gameplay/Vehicles/US_FAC-CB90/US_FAC-CB90

[20:12:13 59] ProconRulz: Do_yOu_even_DAO killed Amor_Swe with Carbine U_A91

• Plugin Developer

I have been away for the last few days, so I am still in the process of gathering the info you requested. Just wanted also let you know some other issues that I have noticed.

I will see in Procon Layer that I have maybe 3 or 4 other admins logged on. The problem I notice is that once they log on and then turn off their Procon, the Layer is still showing them logged on, even when I know they are not logged onto the layer server. I am not sure if this is related to AdKats or not.

Also, I have four servers on this layer, all using AdKats. And it seems that after 6 or 8 hours, the servers stop becoming responsive and Procon is unable to connect to any of the four servers. Seems only way to fix this is to reboot the Procon Layer. If I turn off Adkats, It appears that this issue stops.

I am going to get the information you requested today and should have the answers for you by tomorrow.

Great, I've seen this issue recently with other users running running multiple servers on the same instance of procon.

Please continue pushing info in this issue, rather than the full thread: https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats/issues/701

• Plugin Developer

I have error which are appeared this evening while in the day everything worked really well

[20:12:11 81] [AdKatsLRT] WARNING: Thread warning: AdKatsInform[133] SpawnProcessing[42] BattlelogComm[43] AdKatsInform[51] AdKatsInform[48] AdKatsInform[66] AdKatsInform[93] AdKatsInform[91] AdKatsInform[28] AdKatsInform[62] AdKatsInform[119] AdKatsInform[65] AdKatsInform[53] AdKatsInform[86] AdKatsInform[55] AdKatsInform[49] AdKatsInform[44] AdKatsInform[80] AdKatsInform[75] AdKatsInform[82] AdKatsInform[106] AdKatsInform[47] AdKatsInform[94] AdKatsInform[68] AdKatsInform[85] AdKatsInform[121] AdKatsInform[129] AdKatsInform[96] AdKatsInform[132] AdKatsInform[5] AdKatsInform[57] AdKatsInform[127] LoadoutCheckDelay[118] AdKatsInform[95] AdKatsInform[50] AdKatsInform[77] AdKatsInform[89]

[20:12:12 86] ProconRulz: RemaKe_PP killed hedzod with VehicleWater Gameplay/Vehicles/US_FAC-CB90/US_FAC-CB90

[20:12:13 59] ProconRulz: Do_yOu_even_DAO killed Amor_Swe with Carbine U_A91

That is just a warning, the plugin will still function. It appears to be a timing issue, I'll post a patch soon.

In the future, please use the LRT repository for these things.

Originally Posted by TMiland*:

Why we can´t accept roundreports after end of the current round?

[23:10:29] AdKats > Invalid report ID given, unable to submit.

Because reports of being disrespectful or something else should be available even after roundending.

I noticed that too. :woot:
  • Plugin Developer

Why we can´t accept roundreports after end of the current round?

[23:10:29] AdKats > Invalid report ID given, unable to submit.

Because reports of being disrespectful or something else should be available even after roundending.

I noticed that too. :woot:

It's been that way for a very long time, in fact reports are referred to as "round reports" in the documentation as they only last until level load on the next round. Perhaps I can add a feature that extends these IDs, but currently several systems require they only be available for a single round before being invalidated, especially systems external to the plugin.

Originally Posted by iraqiboy90*:

Please send several examples of this warning, from different timestamps throughout the day.

I sent you now a link on PM that includes the plugin log filtered to show these messages only, throughout the day, over 1000 lines now, and still counting...

p.s. Debug level 3

Adkats 6.0.0.0

Originally Posted by dyn*:

Feature Suggestion:

Whitelist Missing Ping kicks by country.

We are seeing more kicks for missing ping than what we'd like to see. It's to the point where we have disabled the kick for missing pings feature to ensure that our members / regulars are not kicked. There are many examples where Missing Ping kicks are being applied to individuals that have a visible ping. I am aware that this is a known issue. To potentially alleviate and reduce the frequency of kicks, it would be great to be able to whitelist an entire country so that if the player is from a listed country they will NOT be kicked for missing ping.

Example: Players from the USA would not be checked for missing ping. If a player from the USA was found to have a missing ping, no action would be taken. If they have a high ping actions would be taken.

Thanks for your consideration.

Originally Posted by Frogtooth*:

Example: Players from the USA would not be checked for missing ping. If a player from the USA was found to have a missing ping, no action would be taken. If they have a high ping actions would be taken.

The problem there is people using VPN's. Someone from the other side of the planet or someone intentionally delaying their packets can connect through a US VPN and you won't block 'em.