Advanced In-Game Admin and Ban Enforcer - AdKats

Message added by Prophet731,

If you've been banned from a server then you will need to appeal the ban with the owners/community of that server. We do not control any bans done on servers that utilize AdKats as all bans are local to that server.

• Plugin Developer

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

Try to set AdKats to work over 2 servers it seemed to work for a while but now I am getting this in procon: I did addAdKatsLRT yesterday to one server. Any ideas?

EDIT (I got this fix) EDIT

Thanks

Bob

Update to the latest test version of AdKats and let me know if you still see this issue.

http://api.gamerethos.net/adkats/fetch/test_force=1

Originally Posted by sitekeeper*:

I have AdKats in-game admin set up on 2 servers, they share the DB and all works fine. Server 1 and server 2, server 2 has Loadout enforcer on it. I want to allow kill self on server 1 which is a phantom tag server, but it sets it on both servers. If I then turn it off in the other server it turns it off on both...

Any ideas?

Thanks

Bob

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Plugin Developer

I have AdKats in-game admin set up on 2 servers, they share the DB and all works fine. Server 1 and server 2, server 2 has Loadout enforcer on it. I want to allow kill self on server 1 which is a phantom tag server, but it sets it on both servers. If I then turn it off in the other server it turns it off on both...

Any ideas?

Thanks

Bob

Roles, users, and commands are synced between all servers. This includes whether they are enabled, who has access to them, their command text, and their allowed access methods.

Originally Posted by torankusu50*:

Good Day ColColonCleaner,

I have been setting your plugin up over the last few days, slowly. I am loving all its features and thank you for the awesome plugin, but I am having a small issue when trying to add a user. Each time I try and type in the text box for "Add User" my procon completely freezes up. I have trying to track down a solution but to no avail. SQL appears to be working correctly from what I can see. Any help or pointers on this issue would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

• Plugin Developer

Good Day ColColonCleaner,

I have been setting your plugin up over the last few days, slowly. I am loving all its features and thank you for the awesome plugin, but I am having a small issue when trying to add a user. Each time I try and type in the text box for "Add User" my procon completely freezes up. I have trying to track down a solution but to no avail. SQL appears to be working correctly from what I can see. Any help or pointers on this issue would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

This is a problem with 6.0.0.0 and has been fixed on the TEST branch.

You can download the latest TEST version here: http://api.gamerethos.net/adkats/fetch/test_force=1

Originally Posted by swats73*:

Hey all

having a problem with all rep and settings for roles keep resetting to zero. is this a known problem or something new as has happened twice now and as 100 rep for seeding gets a VIP slot players are becoming pissed now?

• Plugin Developer

Hey all

having a problem with all rep and settings for roles keep resetting to zero. is this a known problem or something new as has happened twice now and as 100 rep for seeding gets a VIP slot players are becoming pissed now?

Something is modifying your records or roles tables. None of those tables should be modified by external tools unless you know what you are doing.
  • Plugin Developer

Version 6.5.0.0 (9-FEB-2015)

This is the largest update AdKats has ever received, totaling 70 closed tickets and over 12,000 lines changed/added. It has been tested for some time now, but with this many changes there can be some things that slipped through the cracks. Keep me posted.

Changes

• Confirm command must be active and use 'yes' as command text.
  • Cancel command must be active and use 'no' as command text.
  • Confirm and cancel commands must be allowed on every role.
  • Changed default auto-surrender message. Will not affect existing settings, just new installs.
  • Changed auto-surrender message spam from 6 messages to 8 messages, ensuring the entire chat window is filled.
  • SpamBot whitelist command now requires a duration as the first parameter. 'perm' for permanent, otherwise duration like standard temp-ban command duration.
  • Reserved slot command now requires a duration as the first parameter. 'perm' for permanent, otherwise duration like standard temp-ban command duration.
  • Spectator slot command now requires a duration as the first parameter. 'perm' for permanent, otherwise duration like standard temp-ban command duration.
  • Admin assistant whitelist command now requires a duration as the first parameter. 'perm' for permanent, otherwise duration like standard temp-ban command duration.
  • Ping whitelist command now requires a duration as the first parameter. 'perm' for permanent, otherwise duration like standard temp-ban command duration.
  • Hacker-Checker whitelist command now requires a duration as the first parameter. 'perm' for permanent, otherwise duration like standard temp-ban command duration.
  • Autobalance whitelist command now requires a duration as the first parameter. 'perm' for permanent, otherwise duration like standard temp-ban command duration.
  • Autobalance dispersion command now requires a duration as the first parameter. 'perm' for permanent, otherwise duration like standard temp-ban command duration.
  • Hacker checker HSK check now takes priority over DPS check because HSK based statistics were hitting DPS triggers incorrectly.
New Commands

• Added specblacklist command to add players to the spectator blacklist.
  • Added rwhitelist command to add players to report whitelist.
  • Added popwhitelist command to add players to the populator whitelist specialplayer group.
  • Added tkwhitelist command to add players to the TeamKillTracker whitelist specialplayer group.
  • Added unspecblacklist command to remove players from the spectator blacklist.
  • Added unrwhitelist command to remove players from Report Whitelist.
  • Added unpopwhitelist command to remove players from the populator whitelist.
  • Added untkwhitelist command to remove players from the TeamKillTracker whitelist specialplayer group.
  • Added undisperse command to remove players from Autobalance Dispersion.
  • Added unmbwhitelist command to remove players from Autobalance Whitelist.
  • Added unreserved command to remove players from Reserved Slot.
  • Added unspectator command to remove players from spectator Slot.
  • Added unhcwhitelist command to remove players from Hacker-Checker.
  • Added unpwhitelist command to remove players from Ping Whitelist.
  • Added unaawhitelist command to remove players from Admin Assistant Whitelist.
  • Added unspamwhitelist command to remove players from SpamBot Whitelist.
Enhancements

• Added report whitelist specialplayer group.
  • Added spectator blacklist specialplayer group.
  • Added new auto-surrender option to disable cancelling/resetting the trigger count if a team begins making a comeback.
  • Auto-surrender optimal values for metro/lockers greatly improved for all 3 modes of operation (surrender, nuke, and trigger vote).
  • Auto-surrender preparation, pause, and resume messages streamlined.
  • Database connection issue messages only sent when the issue is serious, reducing console spam.
  • All specialplayer interaction commands now use offline/external player fetch over using fuzzy name match on online players.
  • Added duration parameters to several specialplayer interaction commands, details in changes section.
  • All debug messages made more informative about what/where the message was issued.
  • Added option to log win/loss/baserape statistics for players. Can only be enabled when using auto-surrender, as it relies on that system.
  • Added option to monitor baserape causing players with automatic dispersal or automatic assist. This option relies on posted win/loss/baserape statistics, and includes options for duration and count to consider baserape causing. And, if feeding MULTIBalancer dispersion list, these players can automatically be placed under dispersion for the server. Players falling under automatic dispersion are notified on first join. Players under automatic dispersion cannot use the Assist command.
  • Added option to monitor populator players. Option will generate a list of players who populate either all or the current server consistently, based on given parameters for the past week or 2 weeks.
  • Added populator whitelist special player group for approved populator status. Players under this group can optionally be exclusively included in populator status.
  • Added option to feed TeamKillTracker whitelist. Whitelist group will be forced to "Whitelist", and the given players pushed to that whitelist.
  • Added TeamKillTracker whitelist specialplayer group. When feeding TeamKillTracker whitelist, these players will be included in that list.
  • Added optional automatic perks for monitored populator players. Optional automatic perks can include reserved slot, MULTIBalancer whitelist, ping whitelist, and TeamKillTracker whitelist.
  • Added setting group 3-2, Special Player Display. This setting group is a display of current specialplayer groups and their contents. Read only.
  • Added access method option to all commands, for restriction of how commands can be executed. Applies only to commands issued by in-game players. Confirm and cancel commands cannot use settings other than 'Any'.
  • Now automatically removing expired special player entries from the database.
  • Added small improvements to fuzzy player match response text.
  • Decreased size of ping kick message to reduce chat spam.
  • Improved integration with AdKatsLRT, the loadout enforcer plugin.
  • Added more information to all error messages thrown during plugin auto-update.
Bugs Fixed

• Major performance fix for users running orchestration settings.
  • Fixed the 'Disable Automatic Updates' setting, which could not be re-enabled once disabled.
  • Players could be double-checked for suspicious stats in some rare cases.
  • Fixed display error thrown in some cases when editing user lists.
  • Fixed some performance issues when sending AdKats generated player list to other plugins.
  • Fixed integration of player_ban_temp commands from other plugins.
  • 'Use First Spawn Reputation and Infraction Message' was not the correct type. The setting type was a string instead of boolean, so you had to type "True" or "False" to get the value set.
  • Automatic assign of specialplayer group to role did not re-fetch access list, so it appeared to be broken until next access fetch.
  • MULTIBalancer whitelist feed was using player names instead of GUIDs.
  • Database disconnects and thread exits were not handled properly in several places.
  • Procon could freeze when editing the user list without users in the list.
  • Fetched players and left players were kept indefinitely, causing memory overflow issues.
  • Orchestration table and extended round stats table were added but not confirmed on startup.
  • Fetching admin soldiers and online admin soldiers could throw errors in rare cases.
  • Assist call via database did not confirm target on winning team before allowing action.
  • Assist command gave reputation even if the player was not moved to the weak team.
  • Multiple upload systems did not have complete error handling.
Upgrade SQL from 4.0.0.0 - Current

No manual upgrade SQL required.

If you are running 5.2.0.0+, your layer will automatically update and only require a reboot to run this version.

If not, update one layer, run it to complete startup, then repeat on your other layers.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/adk...atest/download

Originally Posted by swats73*:

have found the problem!!! if I click on a player in the CP panel i.e. click leaderbored>playerrep>anyplayer if I do this it resets all rep to zero and removes all logs of commands issued and recived

Originally Posted by TheMrApostel*:

[20:06:04] AdKats > Say > EDISMEDIS > Kick Player on timeout for Ronaldohools_pl

!kick command seems to not working after the major update to 6.5.0.0

What do i missing here?

Had to kicked that player manualy from the console..

Originally Posted by spatieman*:

hello.

i am having isues with the install.

1: i downloaded mysql 5.6 from mysql, set up users, created adkats database.

2: installed the statlogger, entered the data, connection was made, so no error.

3: here comes the isue, adkats.sql, how do i inject this in mysql.

when i say source adkats.sql it give me

ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that

corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'sourc

e 'd:\games\adkats.sql'' at line 1

i understoot that i need to setup this data 1st before proceding with adkats it self.

so, what am i doing wrong?

• Plugin Developer

[20:06:04] AdKats > Say > EDISMEDIS > Kick Player on timeout for Ronaldohools_pl

!kick command seems to not working after the major update to 6.5.0.0

What do i missing here?

Had to kicked that player manualy from the console..

Just confirmed the functionality was not bugged on a couple of our servers running 6.5.0.0. If you issue the kick command on a player there is a 30 second timeout before you can kick them again, this is just so multiple admins or autoadmins don't overlap kick commands on a single player. This limit was added back in version 5, and has been active for several months.
  • Plugin Developer

hello.

i am having isues with the install.

1: i downloaded mysql 5.6 from mysql, set up users, created adkats database.

2: installed the statlogger, entered the data, connection was made, so no error.

3: here comes the isue, adkats.sql, how do i inject this in mysql.

when i say source adkats.sql it give me

ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that

corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'sourc

e 'd:\games\adkats.sql'' at line 1

i understoot that i need to setup this data 1st before proceding with adkats it self.

so, what am i doing wrong?

Something is wrong with how you are calling the sql file, not the adkats.sql file itself. 'source' is for the command line, not part of an sql query.

Simply erase what you have there for source, paste in the contents of the adkats.sql file, and run it.

Something is wrong with how you are calling the sql file, not the adkats.sql file itself. 'source' is for the command line, not part of an sql query.

Simply erase what you have there for source, paste in the contents of the adkats.sql file, and run it.

ooh,, wel i juistcopyd past it..

worked till now..

ok, added your plugin.

but now i get this.

[23:42:49 92] [AdKats] ENABLED! Beginning startup sequence...

[23:42:50 20] [AdKats] ERROR: Failed to fetch weapon stat definitions. AdKats cannot be started.

[23:43:10 20] [AdKats] INFO: Shutting down AdKats.

[23:43:30 91] [AdKats] AdKats 6.5.0.0 Disabled! =(

it also seems to take ages to get it active...

Originally Posted by torankusu50*:

This is a problem with 6.0.0.0 and has been fixed on the TEST branch.

You can download the latest TEST version here: http://api.gamerethos.net/adkats/fetch/test_force=1

Thank you very much and especially thank you for getting back so quickly. Solved my issue and my headache haha :biggrin: Sorry for the late reply!
  • Plugin Developer

ooh,, wel i juistcopyd past it..

worked till now..

ok, added your plugin.

but now i get this.

[23:42:49 92] [AdKats] ENABLED! Beginning startup sequence...

[23:42:50 20] [AdKats] ERROR: Failed to fetch weapon stat definitions. AdKats cannot be started.

[23:43:10 20] [AdKats] INFO: Shutting down AdKats.

[23:43:30 91] [AdKats] AdKats 6.5.0.0 Disabled! =(

it also seems to take ages to get it active...

Make sure the following are allowed through your layer's firewall: https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats#webrequests

AdKats is heavy on startup, and lighter once active.

Make sure the following are allowed through your layer's firewall: https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats#webrequests

hmm, as far i know, my machine is TURNED OFF BS FIREWALL xD

and my modem only block unwanted stuff, if the script pulls (as in http get) data ,it should be passed true.

but in any case, i wil also check log on modem, now after posting this...

** EDIT **

no anomalies found in log...

** edit 2 **

hmm, just logged in the machine where i have procon running.

it spammed me the whole night this.

[10:40:19 84] [AdKats] ERROR: Unable to fetch required documentation files. AdKats cannot be started.

[10:40:20 88] [AdKats] ERROR: Failed to fetch plugin links.

[10:40:20 88] [AdKats] ERROR: Failed to fetch plugin readme.

[10:40:20 89] [AdKats] ERROR: Failed to fetch plugin changelog.

[10:40:20 89] [AdKats] ERROR: Unable to fetch required documentation files. AdKats cannot be started.

[10:40:21 39] CD - ERROR checking for Update: System.Security.SecurityException: De aanvraag voor machtiging van type System.Net.WebPermission, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 is mislukt.

bij System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)

bij System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)

bij PRoConEvents.CheatDetector.UpdateCheck()

De mislukte actie is:

Demand

Het type van de eerste mislukte machtiging is:

System.Net.WebPermission

De zone van de mislukte assembly is:

MyComputer

(sorry for the dutch stuff)

and my modem only block unwanted stuff, if the script pulls (as in http get) data ,it should be passed true.

** edit 3**

i manual checked the links.

Only http://api.gamerethos.net/ gaveback below data.

{"status":"success","message":"OK","data":[]}

so, all connections made, hmm.

** edit **

i made a DMZ to the machine, same errors

unable to fetch stuff..

• Plugin Developer

** EDIT **

no anomalies found in log...

** edit 2 **

hmm, just logged in the machine where i have procon running.

it spammed me the whole night this.

[10:40:19 84] [AdKats] ERROR: Unable to fetch required documentation files. AdKats cannot be started.

[10:40:20 88] [AdKats] ERROR: Failed to fetch plugin links.

[10:40:20 88] [AdKats] ERROR: Failed to fetch plugin readme.

[10:40:20 89] [AdKats] ERROR: Failed to fetch plugin changelog.

[10:40:20 89] [AdKats] ERROR: Unable to fetch required documentation files. AdKats cannot be started.

[10:40:21 39] CD - ERROR checking for Update: System.Security.SecurityException: De aanvraag voor machtiging van type System.Net.WebPermission, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 is mislukt.

bij System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)

bij System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)

bij PRoConEvents.CheatDetector.UpdateCheck()

De mislukte actie is:

Demand

Het type van de eerste mislukte machtiging is:

System.Net.WebPermission

De zone van de mislukte assembly is:

MyComputer

(sorry for the dutch stuff)

Notice, you have the same type of error from the cheatdetector plugin, it cannot check for updates. Something is blocking your plugins from accessing the web in certain ways.

Are you running plugins in sandbox? If so, you need to disable that.

if i set in option -> plugins disabled sandbox, i cant set the outgoing connections.

so i had to enable it, i have disabled it now.

but same result.

for the cheatlog, i disabled the update check now, bit weard, bcouse i had disabled it.

i go copy the whole stuff to this machine, and check what it does here....

**EDIT **

(cencored text) on this machine it works........

its a bit weard.

both machine configs are almost the same (as in security settings)

well, lets see what happens when i copy back the stuff (bad feeling, but ok, its a test)

thanks for help !

*edit*

wow...

copying back the working stuff worked.

plugin is running with ,uhm, no isues,, this is realy odd...