Advanced In-Game Admin and Ban Enforcer - AdKats

Message added by Prophet731,

If you've been banned from a server then you will need to appeal the ban with the owners/community of that server. We do not control any bans done on servers that utilize AdKats as all bans are local to that server.

Originally Posted by celtsmaddog*:

You can issue it from in-game or through procon's chat tab, same as any other AdKats command. Thank you for the contribution.

Great stuff, need to create a script to add again back in again, if anything happens :biggrin:
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by sammad143*:

I am having issues to enable auto-surrender/auto-nuke feature in my server.

I run a 1200 ticket CQ only server and want a auto-nuke to occur if ticket difference is more then 500, this is my current settings-

Posted Image

Whats wrong with my settings, can anyone correct it?

• Plugin Developer

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

I am having issues to enable auto-surrender/auto-nuke feature in my server.

I run a 1200 ticket CQ only server and want a auto-nuke to occur if ticket difference is more then 500, this is my current settings-

Posted Image

Whats wrong with my settings, can anyone correct it?

Auto-surrender/nuke does not operate based on ticket difference alone, that's just a qualifier.

Auto-surrender/nuke should only be used on servers running one map, ticket difference rates vary greatly between maps and modes.

Firstly update to the latest version with /pupdate, then turn on ticket rate display in procon chat (setting section A12). Look at the ticket rates it shows in the chat tab during a baserape, the ones (in parenthesis) are the adjusted rates, which should be used for conquest.

That said, if you are running lockers or metro on conquest you can use those preset settings.

Originally Posted by Subman_9*:

Finished writing up the changelog for 6.8, will be working on the docs changes tomorrow. Once that's done 6.8 releases.

Cool :smile: Can you please confirm if 6.8 release will be based on the latest current TEST branch (6.7.0.x) ?
  • Plugin Developer

Cool :smile: Can you please confirm if 6.8 release will be based on the latest current TEST branch (6.7.0.x) ?

The TEST branch is always what gets merged into master, if you are already running that version you will basically only notice a version number change.

Originally Posted by EntraVenuS*:

UPDATE .. someone fixed it for me Please remove this post thanks

hi im wondering if this can be fixed without going into the database?

added a user but he was there already (yes i didnt check before i added him) by this time there was 2 entries of his name 1 with the vip status we have set up and 1 without anything just his name and soldier name.

So in my ultimate wisdom i decided to delete the one without anything next to it, then i went to re add him but yes you guessed it cant add user as there is already a user with that name

So im asking please is there a way to rectify this without going into the database

Thanks in advance

im using 6.7.0.122

im sorry for double post but this is a different query

What does this mean please

[17:38:32 73] [AdKats] WARNING: KILLDIFF - Mal9800 - (2 Unaccounted Kills)(0 Unaccounted Hits)

[17:38:32 73] [AdKats] WARNING: U_Scorpion, U_Scorpion, U_Glock18, U_Scorpion, U_Scorpion, U_M67, U_M67, U_M67, U_M1014, U_M1014, Death, U_M1014, U_M1014, U_M1014, U_M1014, U_M1014, U_M1014

thanks in advance

• Plugin Developer

im sorry for double post but this is a different query

What does this mean please

[17:38:32 73] [AdKats] WARNING: KILLDIFF - Mal9800 - (2 Unaccounted Kills)(0 Unaccounted Hits)

[17:38:32 73] [AdKats] WARNING: U_Scorpion, U_Scorpion, U_Glock18, U_Scorpion, U_Scorpion, U_M67, U_M67, U_M67, U_M1014, U_M1014, Death, U_M1014, U_M1014, U_M1014, U_M1014, U_M1014, U_M1014

thanks in advance

Those messages shouldn't be shown unless a ban is issued from it, need to fix that, thanks. Those are debug messages from the magic bullet catch.
  • Plugin Developer

Version 6.8.0.0 (16-AUG-2015)

Update for some issues fixed and enhancements added in the past few months. Been tested for some time now but keep me posted with anything strange. Cheers.

Changes

• Hacker-checker DPS section is now hardcode enabled and all settings aside from ban message are automated.
  • Wait duration between battlelog requests increased from 1 second to 3 seconds.
  • Increased hacker-checker KPM check's minimum kill count from 100 kills to 200 kills.
  • Players can no-longer report themselves.
  • Assist command is now blocked from usage until 2 minutes into any round.
  • Assist command is now blocked from usage when teams are within 60 tickets of each other.
  • Player say command chat access now required to be AnyHidden.
  • Player yell command chat access now required to be AnyHidden.
  • Player tell command chat access now required to be AnyHidden.
  • Player find command chat access now required to be AnyHidden.
  • Increased specific timeout of permaban and future permaban commands from 30 to 90 seconds.
  • Plugin now automatically updates to the latest test version if user is running any outdated test version.
  • Added 10 minute specific timeout to self kill command.
  • Auto-surrender default resolve message changed from 'Auto-Resolving Baserape Round' to 'Auto-Resolving Round'.

New Commands

• Added feedback command for players to give server feedback.
  • Added isadmin command for players to check if a player is an admin.

Enhancements

• Added a setting section selector for more easy traversal of the numerous plugin settings.
  • Hacker-checker now takes soldier health of hardcore servers into account.
  • With hacker-checker enabled at the end of each round all players are re-queued for stat checks, so if the round previously played caused any triggers they will be caught.
  • Added LIVE system to the hacker checker, denoting actions taken based on a single round of play.
  • Added catch for the 'Magic Bullet' hack to the LIVE system.
  • Added catch for damage mods to the LIVE system, players using a damage mod in any round should be banned at round end.
  • Hacker-checker no longer looks at only the top 15 weapons a player uses.
  • Optimized all interaction and connections with Battlelog.
  • Added option to the ping enforcer for modifying ping limit based on time of day.
  • Added display of current ping limit based on all settings, showing the formula for how it was calculated.
  • 'Attempt manual ping when missing' is now disabled by default as this can cause performance issues for some layers.
  • Added monitoring and dispersion option for top players in the server, a new take on server balance specifically focused on solving stacking issues before they start.
  • Added option to ban players based on a set of banned clan tags.
  • TeamSpeak player monitor now has an option to announce those joining both teamspeak and the game.
  • To get around the issue where battlefield servers can only have 15 whitelisted spectators if the special player list 'spectator slot' has any players all others without a slot will be kicked from spectator; A manual way of getting the server spectator slot list to operate as it should.
  • Added whitelist bypass option to the spambot. Add [whitelistbypass] to the beginning of any spambot message and it will be sent to all players, ignoring the whitelist.
  • Spambot messages displayed in procon chat are now denoted with a bold 'SpamBot' prefix.
  • Players are now thanked publicly when the assist command or auto-assist moves them to the weak team.
  • Temp-ban command can now be issued on offline players.
  • Perma-ban command can now be issued on offline players.
  • Future perma-ban command can now be issued on offline players.
  • Punish command can now be issued on offline players.
  • Forgive command can now be issued on offline players.
  • Player info command can now be issued on offline players.
  • Player chat command can now be issued on offline players.
  • Player log command can now be issued on offline players.
  • Optimized communication between LRT and the main AdKats plugin.
  • Optimized handling of database disconnection and critical state.
  • Removed unnecessary calls to setting refresh to reduce procon client lag.
  • Split fetching of player battlelog player info and battlelog player stats to speed up plugin start.
  • Added warning message if the plugin is having issues connecting to battlelog.
  • Updated reputation command to include infraction point information, and, if auto-forgives are enabled, when the player's next auto-forgive will fire.
  • Populating servers from low pop status through high pop status now gives +10 base reputation.
  • Added option to yell server rules.

Bugs Fixed

• Assigning/unassigning role groups could cause a role to deny all of its commands.
  • Invalid punishment hierarchy values could have been added, only to be rejected when the punish was issued.
  • The metabans plugin could have been disabled while running ban enforcer with metabans integration enabled.
  • Metabans API key/Username changes database side were not propagated to the metabans plugin.
  • Blank spambot messages could have been added to the system.
  • Round state sometimes failed to reset when disabling then enabling the plugin.
  • Plugin version numbers with more than one digit per section caused update issues.
  • Spambot messages and ticket rate messages were displayed when the server was empty.
  • TeamSpeak users were sometimes incorrectly mapped to players in game due to name similarity.
  • Players locked to a specific team could clear the lock by leaving then rejoining the server.
  • Teamswap failed to move players properly from team 1 (US usually) to team 2 (RU usually) if team 1 was completely full.
  • Round IDs for exteneded round stats were sometimes incorrectly calculated.
  • Extended round stats could sometimes post during invalid round state, filling the log with countless duplicate records.
  • Hacker-checker queue could call actions on players in the wrong order.
  • Command locks on a player could block actions by the entity who locked them.
  • Countdown command did not work correctly with some team sets.
  • When banning a player with ban enforcer enabled the kick could sometimes fail.
  • Modifying special player lists could cause excessive refreshing of the user list.
  • Optimized plugin shutdown, some processes failing to finish could slow it down before.

Upgrade SQL from 4.0.0.0 - Current

No manual upgrade SQL required.

If you are running 5.2.0.0+, your layer will automatically update and only require a reboot to run this version.

If not, update one layer, run it to complete startup, then repeat on your other layers.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/adk...atest/download

Originally Posted by Subman_9*:

Woow, cool that we have finally 6.8.0 version :smile: Does it means that there will be automatic plugin update for 6.8.0 branch as well if you will fix some bug ?

Also I don't know if we should still send Magic Bullet bans, so here's another case:

Magic Bullet [LIVE][7-11-0]

http://stats.bullet-point.pl/players/80675/Tyrafion

Plugin logs:

[16:37:24] [AdKats] WARNING: KILLDIFF - Tyrafion - (11 Unaccounted Kills)(0 Unaccounted Hits)

[16:37:24] [AdKats] WARNING: Death, Death, Death, Death, Death, Death, Death, Death, Death, Death, Death, U_SaddlegunSnp, U_Scout, U_Scout, U_Scout, U_Scout, U_Scout, U_RFB, U_RFB, U_RFB, U_Scout, U_QSZ92, U_M67, U_QSZ92, U_QSZ92

AdKats version: 6.7.0.123

Do you think it's a valid ban ?

• Plugin Developer

Woow, cool that we have finally 6.8.0 version :smile: Does it means that there will be automatic plugin update for 6.8.0 branch as well if you will fix some bug ?

Also I don't know if we should still send Magic Bullet bans, so here's another case:

Magic Bullet [LIVE][7-11-0]

http://stats.bullet-point.pl/players/80675/Tyrafion

Plugin logs:

[16:37:24] [AdKats] WARNING: KILLDIFF - Tyrafion - (11 Unaccounted Kills)(0 Unaccounted Hits)

[16:37:24] [AdKats] WARNING: Death, Death, Death, Death, Death, Death, Death, Death, Death, Death, Death, U_SaddlegunSnp, U_Scout, U_Scout, U_Scout, U_Scout, U_Scout, U_RFB, U_RFB, U_RFB, U_Scout, U_QSZ92, U_M67, U_QSZ92, U_QSZ92

AdKats version: 6.7.0.123

Do you think it's a valid ban ?

If something desperately needs to be fixed in the master branch I'll push it there, otherwise minor fixes always go to test.

Yes that ban appears to be valid. You can always post bans if you want, but it shouldn't be needed anymore.

Originally Posted by dap52*:

I am getting hourly "invalid token" errors from AdKats/LRT. Everything seems to be running correctly otherwise. I'm wondering if I have a glitch, or if this is an hourly check of some type. I have attached a few lines from the plugin.log with the server idle this morning. A few errors are just from my poking around looking at stuff:

[09:56:51] [AdKats] ENABLED! Beginning startup sequence...

[09:56:52] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched 110 BF4 weapon stat definitions.

[09:56:52] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched reputation definitions.

[09:56:53] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched weapon names.

[09:56:53] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched special player group definitions.

[09:56:53] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Global timing confirmed.

[09:56:53] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Server IP is ###############

[09:56:56] [AdKats] ERROR-6800: [unable to install/update AdKatsLRT Extension. Connection error, or invalid token.]

[09:56:59] [AdKats] INFO: Fetching user list.

[09:56:59] [AdKats] SUCCESS: User fetch complete [1 users, 0 Special Players].

[09:56:59] [AdKats] INFO: Fetching player list.

[09:57:05] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Player listing complete [0 players].

[09:57:05] [AdKats] INFO: Performing final startup.

[09:57:05] [AdKats] SUCCESS: AdKats 6.8.0.0 startup complete [11s]. Commands are now online.

[09:57:15] [AdKatsLRT] ENABLED! Beginning startup sequence...

[09:57:15] [AdKatsLRT] SUCCESS: WARSAW library loaded. 179 items, 148 vehicle unlocks, and 3291 accessories.

[09:57:15] [AdKats] SUCCESS: AdKatsLRT now subscribed to OnlineSoldiers. Events will be sent to ReceiveOnlineSoldiers.

[09:57:15] [AdKatsLRT] INFO: Waiting for player listing response from AdKats.

[09:57:25] [AdKatsLRT] SUCCESS: AdKatsLRT 2.0.4.1 startup complete [10s]. Loadout restriction now online.

[10:35:17] [AdKats] ERROR-6800: [unable to install/update AdKatsLRT Extension. Connection error, or invalid token.]

[10:50:19] [AdKats] ERROR-6800: ['' was an invalid soldier name. Unable to assign to user.]

[10:50:57] [AdKats] ERROR-6800: ['' was an invalid soldier name. Unable to assign to user.]

[10:57:21] [AdKats] ERROR-6800: [user id had invalid formatting, please try again.]

[11:35:18] [AdKats] ERROR-6800: [unable to install/update AdKatsLRT Extension. Connection error, or invalid token.]

[12:35:20] [AdKats] ERROR-6800: [unable to install/update AdKatsLRT Extension. Connection error, or invalid token.]

• Plugin Developer

I am getting hourly "invalid token" errors from AdKats/LRT. Everything seems to be running correctly otherwise. I'm wondering if I have a glitch, or if this is an hourly check of some type. I have attached a few lines from the plugin.log with the server idle this morning. A few errors are just from my poking around looking at stuff:

[12:35:20] [AdKats] ERROR-6800: [unable to install/update AdKatsLRT Extension. Connection error, or invalid token.]

This is just because your token expired. Github expires them after one week, and that duration is out of my control.

Tokens are only required for automatic updates, not running the plugin. If you are happy with how the plugin is operating and don't desire updates simply remove your token from AdKats.

I would suggest removing your server IP:Port from that post.

You are running an outdated version! Version 6.8.0.0 is available for download!

we are running 6.7.0.122 i have restarted the layer but it hasnt auto updated Please advise as i dont want to mess it up :smile:

Thanks in advance

• Plugin Developer

You are running an outdated version! Version 6.8.0.0 is available for download!

we are running 6.7.0.122 i have restarted the layer but it hasnt auto updated Please advise as i dont want to mess it up :smile:

Thanks in advance

What happens if you /pupdate? If that doesn't work, let me know.

i did the /pupdate

i tried twice

20:42:09 41] [AdKats] SUCCESS: AdKats 6.7.0.122 startup complete [1m13s]. Commands are now online

[20:43:52 28] [AdKats] AdKats has been updated to version 6.8.0.0! Reboot PRoCon to activate this patch.

[20:43:52 56] [AdKats] Preparing to download plugin update.

[20:43:52 56] [AdKats] INFO: Preparing to download plugin update to version 6.8.0.0

[20:43:52 67] [AdKats] plugin_update last used 3m ago.

[20:43:54 92] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Updated plugin source downloaded.

[20:43:54 92] [AdKats] INFO: Preparing test compile on updated plugin source.

[20:43:55 57] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Plugin update compiled successfully.

[20:43:55 57] [AdKats] INFO: Preparing to update source file on disk.

[20:43:55 60] [AdKats] Plugin updated to same version, 6.8.0.0. Plugin size 2420KB

[20:49:16 73] [AdKats] INFO: Performing final startup.

[20:49:17 39] [AdKats] SUCCESS: AdKats 6.7.0.122 startup complete [2m2s]. Commands are now online.

please advise thanks in advance

• Plugin Developer

i did the /pupdate

i tried twice

20:42:09 41] [AdKats] SUCCESS: AdKats 6.7.0.122 startup complete [1m13s]. Commands are now online

[20:43:52 28] [AdKats] AdKats has been updated to version 6.8.0.0! Reboot PRoCon to activate this patch.

[20:43:52 56] [AdKats] Preparing to download plugin update.

[20:43:52 56] [AdKats] INFO: Preparing to download plugin update to version 6.8.0.0

[20:43:52 67] [AdKats] plugin_update last used 3m ago.

[20:43:54 92] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Updated plugin source downloaded.

[20:43:54 92] [AdKats] INFO: Preparing test compile on updated plugin source.

[20:43:55 57] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Plugin update compiled successfully.

[20:43:55 57] [AdKats] INFO: Preparing to update source file on disk.

[20:43:55 60] [AdKats] Plugin updated to same version, 6.8.0.0. Plugin size 2420KB

[20:49:16 73] [AdKats] INFO: Performing final startup.

[20:49:17 39] [AdKats] SUCCESS: AdKats 6.7.0.122 startup complete [2m2s]. Commands are now online.

please advise thanks in advance

And you've rebooted your layer afterward? 6.7.0.122 does not exist anymore.
  • Plugin Developer

yes i have 3 times

The plugin says it successfully downloaded/compiled/installed 6.8. The only way it knows that is by examining the source it downloaded. I'd suggest looking at plugin file on your layer and confirming the version.

EDIT: Yeah, i just confirmed 6.8 is live on both branches, and 150 servers are already running the new update, most through auto-updates. Might be something screwy with your layer. Please confirm.

• Plugin Developer

this is in the cs file i downloaded from the layer

AdKats.cs

* Version 6.8.0.0

* 16-AUG-2015

* Automatic Update Information

Then yeah, it's 6.8. 6.7.0.122 doesn't exist anymore.

Maybe your layer is refusing to overwrite the original dll. Delete the AdKats.dll file from your layer. Then try starting the layer again.

Originally Posted by AC-Topper*:

Hi ColColonCleaner,

first of all, I want to thank you for this great plugin. We have been using it on our server for more than five months and it has been very helpful since the first day. However, there's one problem which some other server owners seem to have as well - the Ping Enforcer. It's not working on our server, neither with the current version nor with older releases... and I simply can't find the reason why this is the case. I've attached our Ping Enforcer + Populator Monitor settings to this post, hope you will find a solution. :smile:

AdkatsPingSettings.png

Then yeah, it's 6.8. 6.7.0.122 doesn't exist anymore.

Maybe your layer is refusing to overwrite the original dll. Delete the AdKats.dll file from your layer. Then try starting the layer again.

thats sorted it

many thanks

• Plugin Developer

Hi ColColonCleaner,

first of all, I want to thank you for this great plugin. We have been using it on our server for more than five months and it has been very helpful since the first day. However, there's one problem which some other server owners seem to have as well - the Ping Enforcer. It's not working on our server, neither with the current version nor with older releases... and I simply can't find the reason why this is the case. I've attached our Ping Enforcer + Populator Monitor settings to this post, hope you will find a solution. :smile:

AdkatsPingSettings.png

A couple people have brought this up in the past but it's very difficult to test because that issue doesn't happen on our servers and we weren't able to get logs from those who did see it.

I would need access to your layer to test it and ability to reboot your layer for updates. I built in a way to reboot layers through the plugin, but it's ham-handed so the feature is hidden. Enter 4533 as the plugin debug level and see if that successfully reboots your layer; if it does, great.

Originally Posted by AC-Topper*:

I would need access to your layer to test it and ability to reboot your layer for updates. I built in a way to reboot layers through the plugin, but it's ham-handed so the feature is hidden. Enter 4533 as the plugin debug level and see if that successfully reboots your layer; if it does, great.

It works, I will send you a PM with the login data to our layer.