Advanced In-Game Admin and Ban Enforcer - AdKats

Message added by Prophet731,

If you've been banned from a server then you will need to appeal the ban with the owners/community of that server. We do not control any bans done on servers that utilize AdKats as all bans are local to that server.

Originally Posted by Antivanity*:

Sorry for the late response.

There might be a new cause for this on that map. Do you have kill logs for your players so you can look at what kills led to this?

Or, is there a new pickup weapon on that map that isn't on battlelog yet?

No problem CCC, i know you are a busy man.

Where can i find the kill logs ?

I will roam around the map and look for anything new. Only thing i can think of is the machines that crush you on flag D. Maybe the levolution event?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by Hodor*:

Hello @ColColonCleaner

Is it possible to use Infraction Points in conjunction with the ProconRulz?

For this rule:

Code:

On Kill;Damage Shotgun
    Say [KILLED] %p% using %w%
	VictimSay Your abuser was killed for violating the rules!
	PlayerSay =======WARNING=======
	PlayerSay No Shotguns/Explosives/Grenades
	PlayerSay Please follow the rules;
	PlayerYell 120 This server is No Explosives/Shotguns/Smoke/Grenades! If you continue you will be kicked from the server! | Write to the chat: !done | to missing this message or wait 120 seconds;
Kill 1
I just want that the IP work with my rule and punish especially idiots who do not understand the rules and breaks them every day
  • Plugin Developer

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

No problem CCC, i know you are a busy man.

Where can i find the kill logs ?

I will roam around the map and look for anything new. Only thing i can think of is the machines that crush you on flag D. Maybe the levolution event?

If you don't have kill logs through some external service like gameme or logging kills through procon the only way i you can look up the weapon kill codes would be the plugin logs. The plugin puts up a list of all the kills before banning the player for magic bullet, it is a 'WARNING:" message. Look at the plugin logs to see what that message was before the player was banned and post it here.

The only thing i can think of would be a new pick up weapon because the rest of that map was already existing with zavod, just making it night. If a new weapon was made but isn't on battlelog that will cause it to trigger. I don't think the crushers would get someone 10 kills in a match.

Originally Posted by chrissy*:

Hi there

Adkatz is running without error. Fine work, dude!

But I have problems with the email notification system. I get no emails. I tested it by "@admin xxrunnerxx statspadding". I get an info in Chat, but no email.

How can I test the correctness of my email-configuration in Adkatz?

Originally Posted by EntraVenuS*:

Just a question or request. can adkats have a population output ? what i would like is the people who seed the servers to be rewarded I.E a vip slot. so im looking for a list so that populators that can be displayed on our site with the option of being able to reset once a month so that we can look after the regulars ..

i hope i explained it ok, sorry if this has been asked before

thanks in advance

• Plugin Developer

Just a question or request. can adkats have a population output ? what i would like is the people who seed the servers to be rewarded I.E a vip slot. so im looking for a list so that populators that can be displayed on our site with the option of being able to reset once a month so that we can look after the regulars ..

i hope i explained it ok, sorry if this has been asked before

thanks in advance

There is already a system for this, B27, turn on the populator monitor. Don't forget to set the correct low/high population settings in section 1. There are docs for this system.
  • Plugin Developer

Hello @ColColonCleaner

Is it possible to use Infraction Points in conjunction with the ProconRulz?

For this rule:

Code:

On Kill;Damage Shotgun
    Say [KILLED] %p% using %w%
    VictimSay Your abuser was killed for violating the rules!
    PlayerSay =======WARNING=======
    PlayerSay No Shotguns/Explosives/Grenades
    PlayerSay Please follow the rules;
    PlayerYell 120 This server is No Explosives/Shotguns/Smoke/Grenades! If you continue you will be kicked from the server! | Write to the chat: !done | to missing this message or wait 120 seconds;
Kill 1
I just want that the IP work with my rule and punish especially idiots who do not understand the rules and breaks them every day
All you need to issue an AdKats command from ProconRulz is issuing a hidden admin say.

;Say /punish %p% YourReasonHere

Originally Posted by chrissy*:

Problems with the email notification:

Error in Emailsender(Procon plugin sandbox turned off__, check your credentials): System.FormatException: Die angegebene Zeichenfolge besitzt nicht das für eine E-Mail-Adresse erforderliche Format.

bei System.Net.Mime.MailBnfHelper.ReadMailAddress(Stri ng data, Int32& offset, String& displayName)

bei System.Net.Mail.MailAddress.ParseValue(String address)

bei System.Net.Mail.MailAddress..ctor(String address, String displayName, Encoding displayNameEncoding)

bei System.Net.Mail.MailAddress..ctor(String address)

bei PRoConEvents.CEmailNotifier.Emailsender(String Subject, String Emailbody)

I disabled the sandbox, restarted the Procon Layer Server.

It seems that the emailadress has not the correct format. But it is correct, I checked it some times...

Sector3: User settings

Attached Files:

• Plugin Developer

Problems with the email notification:

Error in Emailsender(Procon plugin sandbox turned off__, check your credentials): System.FormatException: Die angegebene Zeichenfolge besitzt nicht das für eine E-Mail-Adresse erforderliche Format.

bei System.Net.Mime.MailBnfHelper.ReadMailAddress(Stri ng data, Int32& offset, String& displayName)

bei System.Net.Mail.MailAddress.ParseValue(String address)

bei System.Net.Mail.MailAddress..ctor(String address, String displayName, Encoding displayNameEncoding)

bei System.Net.Mail.MailAddress..ctor(String address)

bei PRoConEvents.CEmailNotifier.Emailsender(String Subject, String Emailbody)

I disabled the sandbox, restarted the Procon Layer Server.

It seems that the emailadress has not the correct format. But it is correct, I checked it some times...

Sector3: User settings

Sometimes for gmail you need to give application access, then use that application password as the password to connect.

@ColColonCleaner

Hey bud, now i using IP system with my proconrulz - works greate but not with AdKatsLRT

If my rule punished somebody - AdKatsLRT starts checking the loadout even if "Trigger Enforce Minimum Infaction Points" set at 2, Why AdKatsLRT starts checking the loadout when I have only 1 Infaction Point?

My rule in proconrulez: blablabal;Say /punish %p% No Explosives/Shotgun/Grenades server!

I think you need to rename /punish for the command AdKatsLRT to like: /check

Posted Image

Originally Posted by EntraVenuS*:

There is already a system for this, B27, turn on the populator monitor. Don't forget to set the correct low/high population settings in section 1. There are docs for this system.

is there a way of outputting this to a webpage ?

Thanks in advance

• Plugin Developer

@ColColonCleaner

Hey bud, now i using IP system with my proconrulz - works greate but not with AdKatsLRT

If my rule punished somebody - AdKatsLRT starts checking the loadout even if "Trigger Enforce Minimum Infaction Points" set at 2, Why AdKatsLRT starts checking the loadout when I have only 1 Infaction Point?

My rule in proconrulez: blablabal;Say /punish %p% No Explosives/Shotgun/Grenades server!

I think you need to rename /punish for the command AdKatsLRT to like: /check

Posted Image

Triggers cause loadout checks. Triggers include: Having more than x infraction points, being marked, and being punished. Punish is one of the triggers that cause loadout checks.
  • Plugin Developer

is there a way of outputting this to a webpage ?

Thanks in advance

Just to have a public display of the people? It automatically handles reserved slots and other perks.

You would need to make a page that does the same query on the database that it does for fetching active populators.

Triggers cause loadout checks. Triggers include: Having more than x infraction points, being marked, and being punished. Punish is one of the triggers that cause loadout checks.

I think it's ridiculous. Why /punish start check loadout if i set 2 to Trigger Enforce Minimum Infaction Points? This means that this function is not needed at all, because with every /punish (issuance Infaction Points).

I thought it would work this way:

1) First punish for violation of the rules = Kill and getting 1 Infaction Points

2) The second punish for violation of the rules = Kick from the server and getting 1 Infaction Points 1+1=2

3) The player joins to the server again and AdKatsLRT starts check the loadout because that the player is idiot and can not understand that the server is No Explosives/Shotguns/Grenades

I think it would be better!

Waiting for your reply:ohmy:

• Plugin Developer

I think it's ridiculous. Why /punish start check loadout if i set 2 to Trigger Enforce Minimum Infaction Points? This means that this function is not needed at all, because with every /punish (issuance Infaction Points).

I thought it would work this way:

1) First punish for violation of the rules = Kill and getting 1 Infaction Points

2) The second punish for violation of the rules = Kick from the server and getting 1 Infaction Points 1+1=2

3) The player joins to the server again and AdKatsLRT starts check the loadout because that the player is idiot and can not understand that the server is No Explosives/Shotguns/Grenades

I think it would be better!

Waiting for your reply:ohmy:

https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats/blo...forcement-type

EDIT: Updated the docs to match current behavior. Didn't realize that was so out of date.

Posted Image

• Plugin Developer

I am having this error: http://prntscr.com/8d5pa7

Also admin yell is enabled for the admin group.

Everything is setup good, but giving me this message.

Can you please help me?

Thank you

Best regards

UKF

That permission message is not from AdKats. Confirm you do not have any other admin tool plugins or external services running looking for yell commands (or others like that) on your server.

Originally Posted by UKF_HHA*:

That permission message is not from AdKats. Confirm you do not have any other admin tool plugins or external services running looking for yell commands (or others like that) on your server.

Oh sorry, it was a web interface RCON tool.

Also man, I would like to thank you for the great plugins, our servers are rank 20 world wide and the German one is getting in the lead too.

Once again thank you

Best regards

UKF

• Plugin Developer

Oh sorry, it was a web interface RCON tool.

Also man, I would like to thank you for the great plugins, our servers are rank 20 world wide and the German one is getting in the lead too.

Once again thank you

Best regards

UKF

Glad to help others up there with ours. Cheers.

Originally Posted by SmackDown*:

Regarding the 'Monitor/Disperse Top Players' feature of Adkats. I have read the documentation on this and I believe that I have activated it yet is never seems to work. I have watch this in Procon when the server is full and it never shows any players in the Online Top Players (Display) or the Top Players Display. In the "Affected Top Players it is set at Good and above.

Any ideas as to why it is not identifying top players or what setting do I need to have turn on to make this work. In Section B27-2 I have turn on the Monitor / Disperse Top Players to true, yet nothing is happening.

Any Suggestions?

Thank you in advance for your help.

• Plugin Developer

Regarding the 'Monitor/Disperse Top Players' feature of Adkats. I have read the documentation on this and I believe that I have activated it yet is never seems to work. I have watch this in Procon when the server is full and it never shows any players in the Online Top Players (Display) or the Top Players Display. In the "Affected Top Players it is set at Good and above.

Any ideas as to why it is not identifying top players or what setting do I need to have turn on to make this work. In Section B27-2 I have turn on the Monitor / Disperse Top Players to true, yet nothing is happening.

Any Suggestions?

Thank you in advance for your help.

How many players are in the affected list? I would suggest selecting 'Ok and Above' until you get a fair amount of players in there, then raising it back to good and above.

I forget if I put a hard restriction on it, but it should require that you have post win/loss/baserape statistics enabled. If it does not require that I need to patch it so it makes you enable that. It's in the orchestration settings I believe, enable posting of win/loss statistics.

Originally Posted by SmackDown*:

How many players are in the affected list? I would suggest selecting 'Ok and Above' until you get a fair amount of players in there, then raising it back to good and above.

I forget if I put a hard restriction on it, but it should require that you have post win/loss/baserape statistics enabled. If it does not require that I need to patch it so it makes you enable that. It's in the orchestration settings I believe, enable posting of win/loss statistics.

When I activated this function, it only required me to activate one of the Orchestration Settings. I think it was the Feed MULTIBalancer Whitelist. (I'm guessing on which Orchestration, but I believe it is this one).

However I did not have the posting of win/loss statistics enabled and have now done so. So no, when you activate this feature, it does not make you activate the win/loss statistics section, just eh Multibalancer.

Thank you for the fast response.

• Plugin Developer

When I activated this function, it only required me to activate one of the Orchestration Settings. I think it was the Feed MULTIBalancer Whitelist. (I'm guessing on which Orchestration, but I believe it is this one).

However I did not have the posting of win/loss statistics enabled and have now done so. So no, when you activate this feature, it does not make you activate the win/loss statistics section, just eh Multibalancer.

Thank you for the fast response.

Alright i'll patch that, turn on the win/loss posting and your list will begin to populate.

Originally Posted by dyn*:

Just saw a live ban come across:

20 minutes before the ban was issued this player asked:

wtf does it keep saying I killed someone, but not what gun i used?

Timeline (read from bottom):

Sep 9, 2015 10:09:32 am Kill killed JapanAspa27 with CZ-75 cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:07:57 am Death JapanAspa27 killed me with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:07:54 am Kill killed United States[CCCC] Mottsdale with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:07:54 am Action received a points bonus of 11 for triggering 'God Like (12 kills)' cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:07:30 am Kill killed United Statesgay4ea with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:06:30 am Kill killed United Statesgay4ea with a headshot from VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:06:30 am Action received a points bonus of 1 for triggering 'Headshot' cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:06:08 am Kill killed BrazilErisPinheiro with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:05:54 am Kill killed Brazil[4WiN] locomaluco999 with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:04:40 am Kill killed BrazilErisPinheiro with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:04:29 am Kill killed UnknownDeadStalkers with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:03:54 am Kill killed BrazilErisPinheiro with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:03:10 am Kill killed United StatesLieutenantOmally with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:03:06 am Kill killed Chinachendonglaiqq with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:01:57 am Kill killed SpainLecio_9 with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:01:38 am Kill killed UnknownDeadStalkers with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 9:57:27 am Team joined team russianarmy (Russian Army) cql_thedish

--- Relevant chat

Sep 9, 2015 10:08:28 am wtf does it keep saying I killed someone, but not what gun i used?

Sep 9, 2015 9:30:50 am OMALLY!!!!!

Sep 9, 2015 9:20:15 am they have mortars set to hit roofs

Player's report from ban: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...72/1126654944/

Bringing this up as it seemed quite weird that a player would ask about the kills not displaying properly. Almost like it was a bug.

CCC: Would you be able to weigh in on this?

• Plugin Developer

Just saw a live ban come across:

20 minutes before the ban was issued this player asked:

Timeline (read from bottom):

Sep 9, 2015 10:09:32 am Kill killed JapanAspa27 with CZ-75 cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:07:57 am Death JapanAspa27 killed me with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:07:54 am Kill killed United States[CCCC] Mottsdale with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:07:54 am Action received a points bonus of 11 for triggering 'God Like (12 kills)' cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:07:30 am Kill killed United Statesgay4ea with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:06:30 am Kill killed United Statesgay4ea with a headshot from VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:06:30 am Action received a points bonus of 1 for triggering 'Headshot' cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:06:08 am Kill killed BrazilErisPinheiro with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:05:54 am Kill killed Brazil[4WiN] locomaluco999 with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:04:40 am Kill killed BrazilErisPinheiro with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:04:29 am Kill killed UnknownDeadStalkers with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:03:54 am Kill killed BrazilErisPinheiro with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:03:10 am Kill killed United StatesLieutenantOmally with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:03:06 am Kill killed Chinachendonglaiqq with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:01:57 am Kill killed SpainLecio_9 with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 10:01:38 am Kill killed UnknownDeadStalkers with VEHICLE KILL/MORTAR cql_thedish

Sep 9, 2015 9:57:27 am Team joined team russianarmy (Russian Army) cql_thedish

--- Relevant chat

Sep 9, 2015 10:08:28 am wtf does it keep saying I killed someone, but not what gun i used?

Sep 9, 2015 9:30:50 am OMALLY!!!!!

Sep 9, 2015 9:20:15 am they have mortars set to hit roofs

Player's report from ban: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...72/1126654944/

Bringing this up as it seemed quite weird that a player would ask about the kills not displaying properly. Almost like it was a bug.

CCC: Would you be able to weigh in on this?

Digging into the service called for a battle report you can find hit counts; useful for the future.

His report: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4.1/1126654944/

According to that he has 24 kills, 20 hits, so either he was using a valid unnamed weapon that kills more than one person per hit or it was a legit magic bullet ban. He tried to mask it using the 338 but the plugin sees straight past that. Cheers.

EDIT: To clarify. He got 12 kills and 20 hits with valid weapons, 9 of those kills being a sniper rifle the low hit count makes sense. Then he got 12 kills with a non-existent weapon and no hits were recorded. This is possible on maps with death areas like the fire pipes on lockers or the ceiling tiles on metro which is why I have detection to block those kind of false positives, but this was on rouge where there is nothing like that.

Originally Posted by AC-Topper*:

Hi ColColonCleaner,

we have a weird problem on our server - It's randomly rebooting without an identifiable reason (3 times within the last 12 days). Talked to the server provider and they said that AdKats could cause these restarts. Do you have any information on this?

• Plugin Developer

Hi ColColonCleaner,

we have a weird problem on our server - It's randomly rebooting without an identifiable reason (3 times within the last 12 days). Talked to the server provider and they said that AdKats could cause these restarts. Do you have any information on this?

Your battlefield server is rebooting? AdKats has the ability to do that but only via command issued by an admin. Make sure someone is not issuing these commands or using commands embedded in admin say messages. There are no automated settings to reboot battlefield servers in AdKats. Are you sure the server is not just crashing or blaze disconnecting?

Originally Posted by AC-Topper*:

Your battlefield server is rebooting? AdKats has the ability to do that but only via command issued by an admin. Make sure someone is not issuing these commands or using commands embedded in admin say messages.

Yes, as if someone would use the /shutdown command. However, no admin used this command.

There are no automated settings to reboot battlefield servers in AdKats. Are you sure the server is not just crashing or blaze disconnecting?

No, according to Fail.log the server gets restarted.

Will talk to the support again... because I can't really believe that AdKats is causing it. Thank you anyway. :smile: