Advanced In-Game Admin and Ban Enforcer - AdKats

Message added by Prophet731,

If you've been banned from a server then you will need to appeal the ban with the owners/community of that server. We do not control any bans done on servers that utilize AdKats as all bans are local to that server.

• Plugin Developer

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

What do these two positions? This new position

fM5Y9R3.png

After you upgrade to these versions, auto nuke I stopped working. What's wrong?

RSrI2a7.png

Minimum ticket count is the minimum number of tickets both teams must have for the auto action to fire. So in your case both teams must have more than 45 tickets left, and both teams must have less 400 tickets left.

Nothing else was changed for the auto nuke settings publicly, and seeing it work on other servers after the update I don't believe it's broken.

Are you still seeing these issues after setting your min/max ticket windows correctly?

Originally Posted by Grovax*:

Which messages in particular are you looking to block from the procon chat window? Disabling all of them is not a good idea, but certain ones could be.

I don't know where i can start exactly, but your are right, few messages are interesting. Primarily i mean globalchat/privatchat messages. I get so many AdKats messages that i can't look away for 5 minutes to miss a user chatmessage. The same problem with AdKatsLRT, when anyone spawn 7-8 times with a forbidden weapon, then the chat is already full with warningmessages.

with a 64 slot server it is partly a nightmare :ohmy:

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by Evi1_0ne*:

Ive had some issues in the past trying to install the plugin. It seems adkats plays nice with linux now, which is good. I was running a different version of XPkillers plugin than recommended 1.1.0.1, not sure where I got that from. Ive now installed 1.0.0.2. No database errors until I run the adkats script. Either plugin

Version 1.0.0.2 gives the following error

[statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unknown column 'GameID' in 'field list'

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket () [0x00000] in :0

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult (System.Int32& affectedRow, System.Int64& insertedId) [0x00000] in :0

version 1.1.0.1 gives the following error

Error: LogChat:

[20:17:03 45] Message: Unknown column 'tbl_server.GameID' in 'on clause'

[20:17:03 45] Native: -2147467259

[20:17:03 45] Source: MySql.Data

[20:17:03 46] StackTrace: at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket () [0x00000] in :0

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult (System.Int32& affectedRow, System.Int64& insertedId) [0x00000] in :0

[20:17:03 46] Error: LogChat_2: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLoggerBF3.DisplayMySqlE rrorCollection (MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException myException) [0x00000] in :0

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLoggerBF3.LogChat (System.String strSpeaker, System.String strMessage, System.String strType) [0x00000] in :0

[20:17:03 78] BF3 Chat, GUID and Stats Logger Disabled

any ideas?

Originally Posted by Dete96*:

I don't know where i can start exactly, but your are right, few messages are interesting. Primarily i mean globalchat/privatchat messages. I get so many AdKats messages that i can't look away for 5 minutes to miss a user chatmessage. The same problem with AdKatsLRT, when anyone spawn 7-8 times with a forbidden weapon, then the chat is already full with warningmessages.

Can´t you just uncheck everything except "scrolling" in the ProCon chat section?

chat.jpg

Can´t you just uncheck everything except "scrolling" in the ProCon chat section?

i can but the procon chat has no unlimited space. a new message needs 1-2 minutes until it disappears.

The whole chat is stored in the DB. Open it via MySQL or Heidi. The table is named something with "chat". You can find all chat messages in there.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

The whole chat is stored in the DB. Open it via MySQL or Heidi. The table is named something with "chat". You can find all chat messages in there.

i know. I could see it also on my stats page, but that's not the sense of the thing :ohmy:

Originally Posted by CEBEP78*:

Minimum ticket count is the minimum number of tickets both teams must have for the auto action to fire. So in your case both teams must have more than 45 tickets left, and both teams must have less 400 tickets left.

Nothing else was changed for the auto nuke settings publicly, and seeing it work on other servers after the update I don't believe it's broken.

Are you still seeing these issues after setting your min/max ticket windows correctly?

To get these functions do not work and are not taken into account (Minimum ticket count is the minimum number of tickets), you can set these values to 0? I do not care how many tickets one, the main thing that has always been a nuke when all flags collected

My settings, all right?

Attachment 4285

But with these settings, from the beginning of the round on the basis of the team sit 15-18 minutes without nuke

pDmnZ6J.png

• Plugin Developer

To get these functions do not work and are not taken into account (Minimum ticket count is the minimum number of tickets), you can set these values to 0? I do not care how many tickets one, the main thing that has always been a nuke when all flags collected

My settings, all right?

Attachment 4285

But with these settings, from the beginning of the round on the basis of the team sit 15-18 minutes without nuke

pDmnZ6J.png

Try setting minimum tickets to 1 and maximum tickets to some huge number like 99999. How many tickets is your server?
  • Plugin Developer

Ive had some issues in the past trying to install the plugin. It seems adkats plays nice with linux now, which is good. I was running a different version of XPkillers plugin than recommended 1.1.0.1, not sure where I got that from. Ive now installed 1.0.0.2. No database errors until I run the adkats script. Either plugin

Version 1.0.0.2 gives the following error

[statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unknown column 'GameID' in 'field list'

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket () [0x00000] in :0

version 1.1.0.1 gives the following error

Error: LogChat:

[20:17:03 45] Message: Unknown column 'tbl_server.GameID' in 'on clause'

[20:17:03 45] Native: -2147467259

[20:17:03 45] Source: MySql.Data

[20:17:03 46] StackTrace: at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket () [0x00000] in :0

[20:17:03 46] Error: LogChat_2: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLoggerBF3.DisplayMySqlE rrorCollection (MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException myException) [0x00000] in :0

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLoggerBF3.LogChat (System.String strSpeaker, System.String strMessage, System.String strType) [0x00000] in :0

[20:17:03 78] BF3 Chat, GUID and Stats Logger Disabled

any ideas?

You are trying to run the new stat logger on an old stat logger database, and they do not work that way.

Versions 1.1.0.1 and 1.0.0.2 are different plugins, and 1.0.0.2 is actually newer than 1.1.0.1.

If you want to keep your 1.1.0.1 database you will need to stay with that version of stat logger. I have not tested its compatibility with AdKats in quite some time, since almost everyone has moved to 1.0.0.2.

• Plugin Developer

Take some time to monitor the current chat tab and compile a list of message types you want to disable. I can add settings to turn off displaying them there.

Hi Colonel!

I have another question to this great new PushBullet options. Is it possible to implement a command in AdKats with which a player can just contact an admin without having to write a playername (e.g. !calladmin something is wrong...)?

That would be a great support for offline admins to react via mobile devices if something goes wrong with the server.

Thank you!

Dete96

Hi!

Did you read my post? Is there any way implement a command like this?

Thank you!

Dete96

• Plugin Developer

Hi Colonel!

I have another question to this great new PushBullet options. Is it possible to implement a command in AdKats with which a player can just contact an admin without having to write a playername (e.g. !calladmin something is wrong...)?

That would be a great support for offline admins to react via mobile devices if something goes wrong with the server.

Thank you!

Dete96

I've been reluctant over the years to modify that !admin command to work without a player name, but I think this might be the time to do it.

The problem is so many people will just !admin somedude is breaking rules

instead of just using the report command. I guess that can be handled on a case by case basis.

Please open a ticket for it so I don't forget and i'll look at adding it for 6.9.0.0

Originally Posted by ripper23*:

is there a way to track server attendance ? can we use your populator program? is there log files somewhere to look at? I want to track it every day and how many hours they are on?

• Plugin Developer

Hello.

What is the probability of error DPSAutomaticBan and MagicBullet ban?

As I understand it is a mathematical calculation?

If this question has already been asked or where it is described, sorry for the repetition. Please give a link.

It depends on the situation. Please PM me all the info you have on it. Mode/server/map/player/etc.
  • Plugin Developer

is there a way to track server attendance ? can we use your populator program? is there log files somewhere to look at? I want to track it every day and how many hours they are on?

We use GameMe for that, the database does have session information but it's less accurate by what i've seen.

Originally Posted by Subman_9*:

Hello,

I've found out that some players are using the @join command on self, just because they can't use anymore @killme (timeout). In this situation players, can just bypass the timeout for @killme, because you can @join on self as many times as you want. Can you please correct this ?

• Plugin Developer

Hello,

I've found out that some players are using the @join command on self, just because they can't use anymore @killme (timeout). In this situation players, can just bypass the timeout for @killme, because you can @join on self as many times as you want. Can you please correct this ?

Lol, people will always find a way to cheat the system if a loophole exists. Open a ticket for it and i'll patch it.

Originally Posted by QuadPrime*:

Hey

I'm considering to move my server Hoster, and cloned everything from the other database etc to the new one. We also managed to trick the server ID, and almost everything is working just fine.

except for the Punishes - they do not get logged and the Infractions do not get incremented. Might be one of a lot of issues we didnt find yet. Can you give me a tip on how i can troubleshoot this?

The Player and scoreboard streaming itself works...

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by CEBEP78*:

Hello

[01:15:30] AdKats > Say > player1admin > Admin admin stopped spectating the server.

[01:15:30] AdKats > Say >player2vip > Admin admin stopped spectating the server.

[01:15:30] AdKats > Say >player3spectator> Admin admin stopped spectating the server.

[01:15:30] AdKats > Say > player4donator > Admin admin stopped spectating the server.

How do I put the players player2vip, player3spectator, player 4donator, which are in different groups, not seen these messages? And you see these messages only to group administration - player1admin

• Plugin Developer

Hello

[01:15:30] AdKats > Say > player1admin > Admin admin stopped spectating the server.

[01:15:30] AdKats > Say >player2vip > Admin admin stopped spectating the server.

[01:15:30] AdKats > Say >player3spectator> Admin admin stopped spectating the server.

[01:15:30] AdKats > Say > player4donator > Admin admin stopped spectating the server.

How do I put the players player2vip, player3spectator, player 4donator, which are in different groups, not seen these messages? And you see these messages only to group administration - player1admin

Your other roles are marked as admin. Don't include admin commands on roles you don't want to be considered admin. It will tell you which commands are considered admin commands.

EDIT: That is how AdKats determines who is considered 'Admin', whether they have access to any admin commands. That spectating message is sent to all admins.