Advanced In-Game Admin and Ban Enforcer - AdKats

Message added by Prophet731,

If you've been banned from a server then you will need to appeal the ban with the owners/community of that server. We do not control any bans done on servers that utilize AdKats as all bans are local to that server.

Originally Posted by spatieman*:

Please read the last sentence in the main post of the plugin, that was updated when the final patch went live with 135 bugfixes and improvements.

Wherever AdKats is used, both myself and a very close friend will have a reserved slot. This is the least I could require after nearly 4,500 hours of development on the plugin. Thank you for using AdKats.

ok, i respect that..

thank you.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by www-battleplay4u-com*:

Hi guys, i have a strange problem, maybe you can help me :smile:

Everytime i punish someone, i get the message " Killed by admin for [reason] [0pts]"

And that happens everytime. He does not count the infraction points and does not issue IROs as well.

Any idea why that happens?

Originally Posted by Hodor*:

Everytime i punish someone, i get the message " Killed by admin for [reason] [0pts]"

And that happens everytime. He does not count the infraction points and does not issue IROs as well.

My friend had this too... Was a problem with MySQL database, helped full wipe.
  • Plugin Developer

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

Being the infinite genius i was back in college, i didn't test the system for database backups and restores, and since the infraction tracking system uses triggers to count how many infractions a person has it doesn't work properly during backup/restore.

Do the following.

Run this.

Code:

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;
this blocks your bans/other things from being broken by this process.

Back up your adkats_records_main table to some local location.

Run this.

Code:

TRUNCATE adkats_records_main;
TRUNCATE adkats_records_debug;
TRUNCATE adkats_infractions_server;
TRUNCATE adkats_infractions_global;
Add the triggers back with this.

Code:

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `adkats_infraction_point_delete`;
DELIMITER $$
CREATE TRIGGER `adkats_infraction_point_delete` AFTER DELETE ON `adkats_records_main`
 FOR EACH ROW BEGIN 
        DECLARE command_type VARCHAR(45);
        DECLARE server_id INT(11);
        DECLARE player_id INT(11);
        SET command_type = OLD.command_type;
        SET server_id = OLD.server_id;
        SET player_id = OLD.target_id;

IF(command_type = 9) THEN
            INSERT INTO `adkats_infractions_server` 
                (`player_id`, `server_id`, `punish_points`, `forgive_points`, `total_points`) 
            VALUES 
                (player_id, server_id, 0, 0, 0) 
            ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE 
                `punish_points` = `punish_points` - 1, 
                `total_points` = `total_points` - 1;
            INSERT INTO `adkats_infractions_global` 
                (`player_id`, `punish_points`, `forgive_points`, `total_points`) 
            VALUES 
                (player_id, 0, 0, 0) 
            ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE 
                `punish_points` = `punish_points` - 1, 
        ELSEIF (command_type = 10) THEN
            VALUES 
                (player_id, server_id, 0, 0, 0) 
            ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE 
                `forgive_points` = `forgive_points` - 1, 
                `total_points` = `total_points` + 1;
            VALUES 
                (player_id, 0, 0, 0) 
            ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE 
                `forgive_points` = `forgive_points` - 1, 
        END IF;
    END
$$
DELIMITER ;
DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `adkats_infraction_point_insert`;
DELIMITER $$
CREATE TRIGGER `adkats_infraction_point_insert` BEFORE INSERT ON `adkats_records_main`
 FOR EACH ROW BEGIN 
        DECLARE command_type VARCHAR(45);
        DECLARE server_id INT(11);
        DECLARE player_id INT(11);
        SET command_type = NEW.command_type;
        SET server_id = NEW.server_id;
        SET player_id = NEW.target_id;

IF(command_type = 9) THEN
            VALUES 
                (player_id, server_id, 1, 0, 1) 
            ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE 
                `punish_points` = `punish_points` + 1, 
            VALUES 
                (player_id, 1, 0, 1) 
            ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE 
                `punish_points` = `punish_points` + 1, 
        ELSEIF (command_type = 10) THEN
            VALUES 
                (player_id, server_id, 0, 1, -1) 
            ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE 
                `forgive_points` = `forgive_points` + 1, 
            VALUES 
                (player_id, 0, 1, -1) 
            ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE 
                `forgive_points` = `forgive_points` + 1, 
        END IF;
    END
$$
DELIMITER ;
Restore just your adkats_records_main table to the database.

You should now see the infractions populated in the adkats_infractions_global table.

Restore the links to your bans/records.

Code:

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=1;

Originally Posted by mc_conery*:

Hello

I always get this error message. Can someone help me and say what it is?

[15:08:50 26] [AdKats] WARNING: Multiple bans matched player information, linked accounts detected.

[15:08:56 16] [AdKats] WARNING: Multiple bans matched player information, linked accounts detected.

[15:08:58 44] [AdKats] WARNING: Multiple bans matched player information, linked accounts detected.

[15:08:58 59] [AdKats] WARNING: Multiple bans matched player information, linked accounts detected.

[15:09:04 77] [AdKats] WARNING: Multiple bans matched player information, linked accounts detected.

[15:09:06 65] [AdKats] WARNING: Multiple bans matched player information, linked accounts detected.

[15:09:06 69] [AdKats] WARNING: Multiple bans matched player information, linked accounts detected.

[15:09:11 98] [AdKats] WARNING: Multiple bans matched player information, linked accounts detected.

[15:09:13 63] [AdKats] WARNING: Multiple bans matched player information, linked accounts detected.

[15:09:13 80] [AdKats] WARNING: Multiple bans matched player information, linked accounts detected.

[15:09:52 69] [AdKats] ERROR-6900: [Error processing battlelog stats for Skeezylice. Stats response did not contain weapon stats data.]

• Plugin Developer

Hello

I always get this error message. Can someone help me and say what it is?

[15:08:50 26] [AdKats] WARNING: Multiple bans matched player information, linked accounts detected.

[15:08:56 16] [AdKats] WARNING: Multiple bans matched player information, linked accounts detected.

[15:08:58 44] [AdKats] WARNING: Multiple bans matched player information, linked accounts detected.

[15:08:58 59] [AdKats] WARNING: Multiple bans matched player information, linked accounts detected.

[15:09:04 77] [AdKats] WARNING: Multiple bans matched player information, linked accounts detected.

[15:09:06 65] [AdKats] WARNING: Multiple bans matched player information, linked accounts detected.

[15:09:06 69] [AdKats] WARNING: Multiple bans matched player information, linked accounts detected.

[15:09:11 98] [AdKats] WARNING: Multiple bans matched player information, linked accounts detected.

[15:09:13 63] [AdKats] WARNING: Multiple bans matched player information, linked accounts detected.

[15:09:13 80] [AdKats] WARNING: Multiple bans matched player information, linked accounts detected.

[15:09:52 69] [AdKats] ERROR-6900: [Error processing battlelog stats for Skeezylice. Stats response did not contain weapon stats data.]

Looks like i never updated that message to give information about who the linked accounts were. You can ignore the message as it's still enforcing bans on the players.

Originally Posted by llB00Nll*:

Ever since I updated the plugin to the latest version I have been unable to add any new VIP players to the slots ( It actually wiped all the VIP slots except for the admins). I have narrowed the issue down to Adkats but for the life of me I cannot figure out why it wont let me save new VIP names.

I do get this error if that may have anything to possibly do with it.

[AdKats] EXCEPTION-6900-D-UploadInnerRecord-DatabaseComm41: [unexpected error uploading Record.][MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Got error -1 from storage engine

at PRoConEvents.AdKats.SafeExecuteNonQuery(MySqlComma nd command)

at PRoConEvents.AdKats.UploadInnerRecord(AdKatsRecord record)]

I am wondering if anyone else may have had this issue and fixed it since the newest update, thanks

@llB00Nll, I have no problems with the latest version of adkats.

Thanks for the reply, My memory is a bit fuzzy but in the previous version were you not able to add spectator slots in there ? I dont see the option to add spectator slots in this version. I had just acquired the server from the previous owner and was getting familiar with the procon plugins and AdKats before I updated the plugin to the newest version. Am I losing my memory or was that feature removed lol ?

Thanks for the reply, My memory is a bit fuzzy but in the previous version were you not able to add spectator slots in there ? I dont see the option to add spectator slots in this version. I had just acquired the server from the previous owner and was getting familiar with the procon plugins and AdKats before I updated the plugin to the newest version. Am I losing my memory or was that feature removed lol ?

Look at my two screenshots. Is that what you meant_:huh:

db1316373f.jpg

92e978021b.jpg

Look at my two screenshots. Is that what you meant_:huh:

db1316373f.jpg

92e978021b.jpg

I apologize , I didnt mean spectator slot but instead mean VIP slot. I thought you were able to add VIP slots directly from AdKats but I dont see the feature and I thought it was possible prior to the update.

*Edit*

Found a older post from ColColonCleaner

You running AdKats? Make sure you have "Feed server reserved slots" OFF if you dont want it using your AdKats user list for the reserved slots list.

I went ahead and disabled the Feed server reserved slots off and now I am able to add VIP slots back to the server VIA Procon without them being deleted.
  • Plugin Developer

I apologize , I didnt mean spectator slot but instead mean VIP slot. I thought you were able to add VIP slots directly from AdKats but I dont see the feature and I thought it was possible prior to the update.

*Edit*

Found a older post from ColColonCleaner

I went ahead and disabled the Feed server reserved slots off and now I am able to add VIP slots back to the server VIA Procon without them being deleted.

You are able to do this in AdKats. You can do it both in the user list, and via the reserved slot command for any duration of time. Were these commands not working for you? That's what the entire reserved slot feeding system is built for, you can even have them automated based on perks and such.

@ColColonCleaner

Is it possible to make a command to add to the role group like: /rgadd [playername] [rolenumber] [duration]? Example i have a Admin, a VIP roles - Admin is RLE3 | VIP is RLE4

I wanna do some cool stuff with proconrulz and I want to automate process :cool:

Code:

On Say;Text !luckforyou;Say /rgadd %p% RLE4 30d;PlayerSay VIP on 30 days

You are able to do this in AdKats. You can do it both in the user list, and via the reserved slot command for any duration of time. Were these commands not working for you? That's what the entire reserved slot feeding system is built for, you can even have them automated based on perks and such.

I have looked for the place that I can add VIP slots via AdKats but I honestly dont see where or I dont know what the user list is that you are talking about or what section it may be in. I do know that prior to updating to latest version I am pretty sure I seen the VIP list in there.

With the "Feed Server Reserved Slots" off , I can add VIP slots via Procon but with it on , all but the admin names get erased. If you can clarify more on this user list and under what section it is in ( I dont specifically see just a "user list").

Thanks

ok, dunno if it is a bug, but sinds last version sudenly we noticed that after map change ALL players are in ONE team.

i checked all setings, but i cant finds the isue.

this even happens when we disabled the multibalanacer (what is still insane slow in balansing)

any ideas?

I have a few more questions in regards to understanding AdKats more.

1- I am getting this warning.

[18:36:07 12] [AdKats] WARNING: 266MB estimated memory used. MAP: 1:13, 2:0, 3:0, 4:0, 5:0, 6:0, 7:0, 8:2, 9:18, 10:18, 11:0, 12:5, 13:0, 14:64, 15:17, 16:124, 17:168, 18:0, 19:0, 20:0, 21:0, 22:0, 23:0, 24:0, 25:0, 26:0, 27:0, 28:0, 29:0, 30:0, 31:0, 32:0, 33:0, 34:0, 35:0, 36:65,

Because my knowledge is limited and I dont know how to deal with the situation im wondering if anyone can share some advice on how to fix the problem.

2- I also get this error.

[18:14:55 97] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-6900-D-UploadInnerRecord-DatabaseComm28: [unexpected error uploading Record.][MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Got error -1 from storage engine

at PRoConEvents.AdKats.SafeExecuteNonQuery(MySqlComma nd command)

at PRoConEvents.AdKats.UploadInnerRecord(AdKatsRecord record)]

Again, I dont know where to begin in fixing that issue.

3- What do these numbers represent exactly, One is for a auto player banned via AdKats and the other is a stats diff.

[AUTO] Player Banned / Aimbot [sAR21-60-1815-1094-7171] [AutoAdmin]

[AdKats] INFO: STATDIFF - CENSORED PLAYER NAME - ACWR [1/2][50 DPS][+108%]

Any info on any of the above questions would be appreciated, thanks.

The question of my questions just like his first two sentences you # 6121. Hopefully admin overcome this error :biggrin:

In the first error with the memory warning, I found that restarting the procon layer solved that issue but may only have been a temporary fix.
  • Plugin Developer

@ColColonCleaner

Is it possible to make a command to add to the role group like: /rgadd [playername] [rolenumber] [duration]? Example i have a Admin, a VIP roles - Admin is RLE3 | VIP is RLE4

I wanna do some cool stuff with proconrulz and I want to automate process :cool:

Code:

On Say;Text !luckforyou;Say /rgadd %p% RLE4 30d;PlayerSay VIP on 30 days
You can open a paid feature request for that. In the meantime why not use the /reserved command? I assume because you want more than just a reserved slot given to this player, you also want to give him access to commands and such. But if not, and you just want to hand out reserved slots, just use the /reserved command, it's described in the docs.

I have looked for the place that I can add VIP slots via AdKats but I honestly dont see where or I dont know what the user list is that you are talking about or what section it may be in. I do know that prior to updating to latest version I am pretty sure I seen the VIP list in there.

With the "Feed Server Reserved Slots" off , I can add VIP slots via Procon but with it on , all but the admin names get erased. If you can clarify more on this user list and under what section it is in ( I dont specifically see just a "user list").

Thanks

There are two different ways you can add reserved slots to your AdKats instance. The easiest and cleanest way is to just use the /reserved command, it takes in a duration, and a player name (described in the docs), and will give that player a reserved slot for the provided duration. There is a 'verbose' setting section that shows the expiration dates of all the reserved slot people that are given reserved slots this way, it's just a display though, you can't edit it there.

The second method is to create a VIP or Reserved user group, and then new people you want to make VIPs must be added to your user list just like your admins are. I assume you know how to add admins and their soldiers, etc; It's the same for VIP or anything else, you just need to add a new role for that. In the role section you can create a new role by typing VIP (or whatever you want to call it) into the create new role field. It will copy the commands from your 'default guest' role, so modify whatever commands you want there. Then go to the 'role groups' section and you will see the new role you just made, assign the reserved slot group to that role. Then give new users you want to make VIP that role. You can set an expiration date on them too, which some people prefer because when people renew their reserved slots/vip status they can just modify the expiration date with the new one, or move them back from guest to VIP.

ok, dunno if it is a bug, but sinds last version sudenly we noticed that after map change ALL players are in ONE team.

i checked all setings, but i cant finds the isue.

this even happens when we disabled the multibalanacer (what is still insane slow in balansing)

any ideas?

Check if you have the top player monitor enabled. If so, disable it. Then see if your problem goes away.

I have a few more questions in regards to understanding AdKats more.

1- I am getting this warning.

Because my knowledge is limited and I dont know how to deal with the situation im wondering if anyone can share some advice on how to fix the problem.

2- I also get this error.

Again, I dont know where to begin in fixing that issue.

3- What do these numbers represent exactly, One is for a auto player banned via AdKats and the other is a stats diff.

Any info on any of the above questions would be appreciated, thanks.

The memory warning is something I had been attempting to combat for some time. How long after initial run of the layer are you seeing that warning?

As for the database error, what version of mysql is your database running? After 5.6.12?

The numbers for that ban are described in the docs. The last number is hit count total which i don't believe I mention there since it was added without updating the docs.

Statdiff messages are from the LIVE anti-cheat system, it checks at the end of every round for statdiffs resulting in aimbot or damage mod bans. Here you can ignore that message, it's showing he got 1 kill with 2 hits which was over the threashold for damage, but without more kills that's not enough for a ban so it ignored the stat. It's added to your logs so in the future when bans do come through you can look back on this for more info.

You can open a paid feature request for that. In the meantime why not use the /reserved command? I assume because you want more than just a reserved slot given to this player, you also want to give him access to commands and such. But if not, and you just want to hand out reserved slots, just use the /reserved command, it's described in the docs.

There are two different ways you can add reserved slots to your AdKats instance. The easiest and cleanest way is to just use the /reserved command, it takes in a duration, and a player name (described in the docs), and will give that player a reserved slot for the provided duration. There is a 'verbose' setting section that shows the expiration dates of all the reserved slot people that are given reserved slots this way, it's just a display though, you can't edit it there.

The second method is to create a VIP or Reserved user group, and then new people you want to make VIPs must be added to your user list just like your admins are. I assume you know how to add admins and their soldiers, etc; It's the same for VIP or anything else, you just need to add a new role for that. In the role section you can create a new role by typing VIP (or whatever you want to call it) into the create new role field. It will copy the commands from your 'default guest' role, so modify whatever commands you want there. Then go to the 'role groups' section and you will see the new role you just made, assign the reserved slot group to that role. Then give new users you want to make VIP that role. You can set an expiration date on them too, which some people prefer because when people renew their reserved slots/vip status they can just modify the expiration date with the new one, or move them back from guest to VIP.

Check if you have the top player monitor enabled. If so, disable it. Then see if your problem goes away.

The memory warning is something I had been attempting to combat for some time. How long after initial run of the layer are you seeing that warning?

As for the database error, what version of mysql is your database running? After 5.6.12?

The numbers for that ban are described in the docs. The last number is hit count total which i don't believe I mention there since it was added without updating the docs.

Statdiff messages are from the LIVE anti-cheat system, it checks at the end of every round for statdiffs resulting in aimbot or damage mod bans. Here you can ignore that message, it's showing he got 1 kill with 2 hits which was over the threashold for damage, but without more kills that's not enough for a ban so it ignored the stat. It's added to your logs so in the future when bans do come through you can look back on this for more info.

Thanks for the indepth response, I am running the latest version of AdKats and the memory issue happened only once and by restarting the procon layer it had gone away.

I turned back on Feed Server Reserved Slots , I attempt to use the /reserved command while ingame,

"/reserved PLAYER 01/30/2017"

"/reserved PLAYER 40d"

"/reserved PLAYER 960h"

Also have tried other variations and continue to receive "Invalid Duration", I have read the docs on the reserved command and I figure that the 40d should have atleast worked. Does the player have to be in the server for it to work or can they be offline ? If someone could post the /reserved command for 1 day/1week/1 month I would greatly appreciate it.

• Plugin Developer

Thanks for the indepth response, I am running the latest version of AdKats and the memory issue happened only once and by restarting the procon layer it had gone away.

I turned back on Feed Server Reserved Slots , I attempt to use the /reserved command while ingame,

"/reserved PLAYER 01/30/2017"

"/reserved PLAYER 40d"

"/reserved PLAYER 960h"

Also have tried other variations and continue to receive "Invalid Duration", I have read the docs on the reserved command and I figure that the 40d should have atleast worked. Does the player have to be in the server for it to work or can they be offline ? If someone could post the /reserved command for 1 day/1week/1 month I would greatly appreciate it.

As with all other commands in AdKats, durations and numerics are entered before names in commands. "I want to give a reserved slot of 40 days to player." "I want to issue a temp ban of 30 days on a player."

/reserved 40d PLAYER

Originally Posted by MadSochi*:

Need help and advise.

What exactly i need? Look at my pbsvspam.cfg

Code:

pb_sv_task 120 1500 admin.yell "You need PunkBuster anticheat to play on this server or you'll be kicked !"

pb_sv_task 240 1500 admin.yell "This is HardCore/HardMode server. So FriendlyFire is ON ! Soldier's HP = 60%"
pb_sv_task 250 1500 admin.yell "HUD/CameraAfterDeath/MiniMap/3dSpotting/MiniMapSpotting/3rdPersonCamera/HealthRegeneration is OFF !!!"
pb_sv_task 260 1500 admin.yell "Feel the REAL BATTLE like in the REAL LIFE !!!"

pb_sv_task 470 1500 admin.yell "If you've been killed by teammate you can punish him for that by entering command !p in chat (!f - forgive)."
pb_sv_task 480 1500 admin.yell "After 5 punishes this idiot will be kicked from server!"

pb_sv_task 675 1500 admin.yell "Server protected by PunkBuster anticheat and Metaban's upload list. Includes CheatDetector/AdKatsInternalHackerChecker/PunkBusterScreenShotEnforcer/PBHackLogger."

pb_sv_task 885 1500 admin.yell "You will be kicked from server for teamkillings !"

pb_sv_task 1095 1500 admin.yell "Tipe !voteban [nickname] [reason] in chat to kick player from server."

pb_sv_task 1305 1500 admin.yell "Players with ping (Latency) higher then 150 will be kicked when server will be close to full slots."
Lets take this part

pb_sv_task 240 1500 admin.yell "This is HardCore/HardMode server. So FriendlyFire is ON ! Soldier's HP = 60%"

pb_sv_task 250 1500 admin.yell "HUD/CameraAfterDeath/MiniMap/3dSpotting/MiniMapSpotting/3rdPersonCamera/HealthRegeneration is OFF !!!"

it's 1 YELL message cuted to 3 YELL messages.

First appears at 240 seconds after PunkBuster is started. After 10 seconds appear 2nd part of message and after 10 sec 3rd.

And that order repeating after 1500 seconds after other notifications.

I've turned OFF my PunkBuster and with him turnes OFF his pbsvspam.cfg

I need to realise this SPAM in any of SpamBot plugins. Please help me. Thanks.

Need help and advise.

What exactly i need? Look at my pbsvspam.cfg

Code:

pb_sv_task 120 1500 admin.yell "You need PunkBuster anticheat to play on this server or you'll be kicked !"

pb_sv_task 470 1500 admin.yell "If you've been killed by teammate you can punish him for that by entering command !p in chat (!f - forgive)."
pb_sv_task 480 1500 admin.yell "After 5 punishes this idiot will be kicked from server!"

pb_sv_task 675 1500 admin.yell "Server protected by PunkBuster anticheat and Metaban's upload list. Includes CheatDetector/AdKatsInternalHackerChecker/PunkBusterScreenShotEnforcer/PBHackLogger."

pb_sv_task 885 1500 admin.yell "You will be kicked from server for teamkillings !"

pb_sv_task 1095 1500 admin.yell "Tipe !voteban [nickname] [reason] in chat to kick player from server."

pb_sv_task 1305 1500 admin.yell "Players with ping (Latency) higher then 150 will be kicked when server will be close to full slots."
Lets take this part

it's 1 YELL message cuted to 3 YELL messages.

First appears at 240 seconds after PunkBuster is started. After 10 seconds appear 2nd part of message and after 10 sec 3rd.

And that order repeating after 1500 seconds after other notifications.

I've turned OFF my PunkBuster and with him turnes OFF his pbsvspam.cfg

I need to realise this SPAM in any of SpamBot plugins. Please help me. Thanks.

i think you need proconrulez for this ^^