Advanced In-Game Admin and Ban Enforcer - AdKats

Message added by Prophet731,

If you've been banned from a server then you will need to appeal the ban with the owners/community of that server. We do not control any bans done on servers that utilize AdKats as all bans are local to that server.

• Plugin Developer

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

Please help, i get this error

Error

SQL query:

CALL addLogPlayerID()

MySQL said: Documentation

#1146 - Table 'badclanm_Badclandatabase.tbl_chatlog' doesn't exist

So you don't have stat logger installed. Please follow the install instructions.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by EntraVenuS*:

Hi, Just a question about the populator monitor settings.

count to consider populator past week and count to consider populator past 2 weeks.

What is the time (for reserve slot) does this give you if you accomplish these populating times ?

or could you please explain the times. And could this data be outputted to a web page so we can get a visual on who is doing what?

thanks in advance .. p.s so glad you continued with this project

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Plugin Developer

Hi, Just a question about the populator monitor settings.

count to consider populator past week and count to consider populator past 2 weeks.

What is the time (for reserve slot) does this give you if you accomplish these populating times ?

or could you please explain the times. And could this data be outputted to a web page so we can get a visual on who is doing what?

thanks in advance .. p.s so glad you continued with this project

I'm not sure what you mean. It means how many populations you need in the past week OR how many you need in the past 2 weeks to be considered a populator. The list of populators is shown in the display too.

hi

ok so if someone seeds for 1 week and actually makes the amount of populations for 1 week (the defaults is 5) what is his reward ? does he get vip for 1 month? 1 week? 1 day?

also i see the successful people are in the adkats list is there any way i can output to a webpage with their name and successful populations

in effect i would like to have a page with the names and successful populations or even better a progress bar or something like this that shows all users progress towards their population goal to get a reserved slot i hope you understand what im after

• Plugin Developer

hi

ok so if someone seeds for 1 week and actually makes the amount of populations for 1 week (the defaults is 5) what is his reward ? does he get vip for 1 month? 1 week? 1 day?

also i see the successful people are in the adkats list is there any way i can output to a webpage with their name and successful populations

in effect i would like to have a page with the names and successful populations or even better a progress bar or something like this that shows all users progress towards their population goal to get a reserved slot i hope you understand what im after

If you build a webpage to do it then yes, nothing by default in AdKats is available that way aside from what Prophet built.

They maintain their populator status as long as they have that many populations recently. It's not a 'do this much for a month-long reward', its 'maintain this much and you'll maintain your reward'.

Originally Posted by Sgt_Malle*:

Hi,

Question about the baserape detector.

We are running a mixed mode server. Will it only be active for conquest mode or might it trigger in weird ways for other game modes?

And what settings are good for 64 player CQ?

• Plugin Developer

Hi,

Question about the baserape detector.

We are running a mixed mode server. Will it only be active for conquest mode or might it trigger in weird ways for other game modes?

And what settings are good for 64 player CQ?

That system is built for 1-map-1-mode servers running flag-based modes. Hodor was using some external scripts to disable the system on maps other than the one he wanted it to run on, but otherwise there is nothing to do that automatically. I would not suggest enabling this on a mixed-mode server unless you have a means of disabling it on other maps/modes.

Originally Posted by Sgt_Malle*:

That system is built for 1-map-1-mode servers running flag-based modes. Hodor was using some external scripts to disable the system on maps other than the one he wanted it to run on, but otherwise there is nothing to do that automatically. I would not suggest enabling this on a mixed-mode server unless you have a means of disabling it on other maps/modes.

Oh that is bad to hear! But thanks for the quick reply, appreciate it :biggrin:

Will try my luck with some insane limits code then :ohmy:

If you build a webpage to do it then yes, nothing by default in AdKats is available that way aside from what Prophet built.

They maintain their populator status as long as they have that many populations recently. It's not a 'do this much for a month-long reward', its 'maintain this much and you'll maintain your reward'.

ok we got an output working :smile: with the help of our resident tech guy :smile:

http://anarchygaming.uk/Forum/populators.php

Originally Posted by oNki72*:

Moin people,

Since yesterday I have a problem on our Bf4 server and although our admin's can not give any commands in game, there are always these error messages.

[16:35:39] AdKats> Say> AdminName> Invalid PreMessage ID, valid PreMessage IDs are 1-1

I have no plan what I must have adjusted at AdKats?

Hope you can help me.

mfg oNki72

translation by google :smile:

• Plugin Developer

Funny thing:

My Kaspersky internet security deletes procon.exe when I'm entering the AdKats tab in the plugins section. Never had that before :biggrin:

Haven't changed any file/net interactions in a long time, so i'm not sure what would be different now, or why an anti-virus would detect a change in tab as a threat. What version are you running?
  • Plugin Developer

Moin people,

Since yesterday I have a problem on our Bf4 server and although our admin's can not give any commands in game, there are always these error messages.

[16:35:39] AdKats> Say> AdminName> Invalid PreMessage ID, valid PreMessage IDs are 1-1

I have no plan what I must have adjusted at AdKats?

Hope you can help me.

mfg oNki72

translation by google :smile:

Setting A12.

"Require Use of Pre-Messages"

Turn it off.

Originally Posted by klait68*:

We still have the problem that bans via bf4admincp took a while till they work - mostly a ban is working when the round is over. Via Procon the ban will be at once, also player cant rejoin server then. Via dashboard bf4admincp the ban is shown in the database, but player still can join server.

Could it be that the database with 900000 entries and 11 servers connected is too big ?

• Plugin Developer

We still have the problem that bans via bf4admincp took a while till they work - mostly a ban is working when the round is over. Via Procon the ban will be at once, also player cant rejoin server then. Via dashboard bf4admincp the ban is shown in the database, but player still can join server.

Could it be that the database with 900000 entries and 11 servers connected is too big ?

Post about it in this thread: page1/index.html*

I'm not sure why there would be such a delay when banning someone from the BFACP.

Originally Posted by HATANO_KENJI*:

Dear Sir, Thank you for your help!

Auto-Surrender is already working properly, But about Auto-Nuke System, I maybe have special needs.

https://imgur.com/a/P6YsP

This is the area where my server, Attack helicopters, tanks, infantry fighting vehicles prohibited attack area.

Is it possible to penalize the killer against all attacks inside the base outside the enemy base? (Single player system kill punishment, set more than a specified number of ban)

Because my server always has some bastards who like to break the rules, These bastards always like to launch a Towed-missile or a TV attack in the base in the middle of the sea.

According to the death of the victim's place, Make the corresponding punishment, Because when spawning kill occurs, I can only use manual nuke punishments, This makes me the target of all player attacks.

So I want to be able to punish that non-compliant player, not the entire team, Is this possible to do?

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

There is no way for the admin tool to know where the killer was located nor where the victim was located. So, no, it is not possible to make such an automated thing to stop bastards.

Your best bet is to have enough admins to enforce your rules. Or, use a votekick system to allow your players to try to enforce your server's rules.

So we can not make the punishment for the Spawn killing?

So there is no way to punish those bastards, are you mean?

-------------

I have been working hard to enforce my rules, But attack helicopter pilots from Japan consider it a boring rule.

These people usually do not contribute, These bastards can always kill helicopters in unbelievable ways, When I execute my rules I become the enemy of these bastards.

I would like to ask you guys server admin, you accept such bastard players do?

So we can not make the punishment for the Spawn killing?

So there is no way to punish those bastards, are you mean?

Location information is not available. If you can define "spawn killing" without defining locations, you can do whatever you want. The auto-nuke system is limited for this reason. The auto-nuke system can't know if any individual person is spawn killing. All it can know is when every person on a team appears to be doing so.

Like I said, you can stop those "bastards". Promote some admins to help you police your server.

I must regret to say that I was defeated by these bastards, Because none of these bastards did anything else willing to donate, so my server could no longer renew, I just want to ask you guys to accept such attack helicopter pilots, In the base spawning kill?

I tried, But it also made me the target of a wanted kill by Japan's attack helicopter pilots.

The focus of the problem is whether you can accept such a player, If you do not accept can tell me the reason, If you accept please tell me the reason.

No, that is not the focus of the problem. The focus of the problem is: there is no way to automatically stop them since that functionality does not exist in DICE's game server code. So, the question is: how do you plan to stop them?

I am restarting the fund-raising, The two server specifications I will be handed over to all donors, If donors accept such behavior I have no opinion, But if the donors can not accept or will continue to ban.

The focus of the problem, I know the program can not automatically judge, but as a admin, What would you do if your server encountered the same situation as me?

What would I do? If I had a server and if it was against the rules I chose, I would kick them and ban them if they keep on rejoining and continue to break the rules.

If, for some reason you have trouble enforcing the rule, I would advise changing your rules or changing the map and/or game mode to one which doesn't have the same problem.

• Plugin Developer

What would I do? If I had a server and if it was against the rules I chose, I would kick them and ban them if they keep on rejoining and continue to break the rules.

If, for some reason you have trouble enforcing the rule, I would advise changing your rules or changing the map and/or game mode to one which doesn't have the same problem.

Completely this. People will abuse rules they can get away with breaking. If you don't have the admin presence to enforce a rule, then change your server so you don't need to.

That's right, This is the answer I want to hear.

Because these people will use the following route to attack, Perhaps they may fly directly into the base attack, Perhaps using towed-missiles or TV attack.

1lMOtgZ.jpg

GQ0peEL.jpg

But anyway, These guys used to be my teammates, I've talked to them many times, but I can not get a good response, I was ridiculed them by them bullied.

There is a focus on, They do not have much incentive to share server costs, The victims of all massacres are Taiwan's donors, Under such circumstances, can you understand my feelings?

I can only say that really bad.