Advanced In-Game Admin and Ban Enforcer - AdKats

Message added by Prophet731,

If you've been banned from a server then you will need to appeal the ban with the owners/community of that server. We do not control any bans done on servers that utilize AdKats as all bans are local to that server.

Originally Posted by Toni_KOS*:

Hello

For some weeks we have had the problem that adkats only brings error messages.

Code:

17:53:15 27] Error in Tablebuilder: 
[17:53:15 27] Message: All parts of a PRIMARY KEY must be NOT NULL; if you need NULL in a key, use UNIQUE instead
[17:53:15 27] Native: -2147467259
[17:53:15 27] Source: MySql.Data
[17:53:15 27] StackTrace:    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()
[17:53:15 27] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.DisplayMySqlErrorCollection(MySqlException myException)
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()
Database reset - no result

Adkats & Statslogger new -> no result

Adkats -> last stable 7.0.0.0

PRoCon Chat, GUID, Stats and Map Logger - 1.0.0.2

Please help me :-)

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by Szajna*:

Hey guys !

i have freshly installed adkats with stats logger - no error msges :smile: everything works just fine exept one thing,when i use force swap player it swaps to the other team(for example from ru to usa) but then after 1 second it swaps him back ? something to do with rcon ? or is it plugin side ? weirdly i have adkats on other server and it works good there - swaps to the other team without swapping back imidiatly..

Anyone ?

• Plugin Developer

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

Hey guys !

i have freshly installed adkats with stats logger - no error msges :smile: everything works just fine exept one thing,when i use force swap player it swaps to the other team(for example from ru to usa) but then after 1 second it swaps him back ? something to do with rcon ? or is it plugin side ? weirdly i have adkats on other server and it works good there - swaps to the other team without swapping back imidiatly..

Anyone ?

It sounds like your autobalancer is fighting with AdKats for where the person needs to be.

Which version of AdKats are you running?

yeah just figured out that its autobalancer..should i turn off autobalancer in rcon and use multibalancer or something ? newest adkats 7.0 and chat logs 1.0.0.3.

any way to fix this ? tried whitelisting on rcon but it works..but then it stops ? sometimes i can swap sometimes it swaps back..

• Plugin Developer

yeah just figured out that its autobalancer..should i turn off autobalancer in rcon and use multibalancer or something ? newest adkats 7.0 and chat logs 1.0.0.3.

any way to fix this ? tried whitelisting on rcon but it works..but then it stops ? sometimes i can swap sometimes it swaps back..

AdKats integrates with MULTIBalancer to disable that balancer's "unswitcher" when an admin performs a player move, so you shouldn't (most of the time) run into this issue when using that balancer.

AdKats will attempt to keep the player on the team your admin moved them to. However after a few swaps it will give up the fight with your balancer, otherwise the player would be stuck in an infinite loop of team switching.

yes but im using autobalancer from rcon(plugin) not multibalancer or basicly any other balancer that is procon plugin..

it all works well when i turn off autobalancer that is used on rcon.

Should i use other balancer ? couse it works randomly or not at all - and i've noticed that its only with ppl on rcon whitelist,guess its about them not being touched by plugins.

• Plugin Developer

yes but im using autobalancer from rcon(plugin) not multibalancer or basicly any other balancer that is procon plugin..

it all works well when i turn off autobalancer that is used on rcon.

Should i use other balancer ? couse it works randomly or not at all - and i've noticed that its only with ppl on rcon whitelist,guess its about them not being touched by plugins.

If your balancer never gives up the fight for which team it wants a player to be on, there is nothing i can do about it. And i can't communicate with plugins outside of procon to tell it to back off for that specific player.

Switching to MULTIBalancer is a large effort, there are a lot of settings and people shoot themselves in the foot quite a bit when first configuring that balancer. It's a great balancer, but configuring it properly can be a bit daunting. There is a setup wizard inside the plugin which should help you out though. I would say try it out, but if things go badly at first you might need to just stick with your original balancer.

64 cql airmaps with normal preset..so kinda important to have balancer.

hmmm guess i just use adkats as a second measure for commands,but then again i would need a balancer if rcon dies(it dies alot lately this shit isnt gonna last too long) maybe i should just use multibalancer then.

With multibalancer just put it to ftp ? no need for database install rite ?

• Plugin Developer

Another solution would be to see if your rconnet plugin could be changed to respect admin moves. There is an admin move event which is fired at the same time as the team switch event. There is some special code needed to wait for the admin move event for a couple seconds because the team move event usually fires before the admin move event, and sometimes the admin move event never fires at all (yay battlefield coding), but it could work if the developer for that plugin is still active.

ah no they r long gone(crispy) and they basicly abandoned the service since u cant even register - no emails conformation are coming at all anymore..

multibalancer will work good right ? no issues with swapping players or admins ?

• Plugin Developer

64 cql airmaps with normal preset..so kinda important to have balancer.

hmmm guess i just use adkats as a second measure for commands,but then again i would need a balancer if rcon dies(it dies alot lately this shit isnt gonna last too long) maybe i should just use multibalancer then.

With multibalancer just put it to ftp ? no need for database install rite ?

Oh configuring it for airmaps should be fine, just run the wizard for standard conquest large and see how that goes. And yes just drop it in your FTP next to the AdKats plugin and you're golden.

Couple warnings though. Don't enable unstacking until you've played around with other things first, people see that word and immediately think it's a magic bandaid to fix stacked teams when it's not, it can be but it takes some finagling. Unstacking and unswitching are two different things, unswitching is when a player attempts to move to a team they shouldn't be on. If you're running BF4, try running without the multibalancer scrambler enabled, DICE's mandatory balancer is basically a scrambler. Their balancer seems to work fine on air maps, but is very bad at doing other things and it's near impossible to override. It can be done, but it's a massive headache.

Originally Posted by klait68*:

Running adkats 7.0.0.0 - adkats keep not starting:

[11:41:13 88] [AdKats] [7-ClientDownloadTimer-Enabler-37] Preparing to download from gamerethos.net

[11:41:13 91] [AdKats] ERROR-7000: [Failed to fetch weapon names. AdKats cannot be started.]

Its running on our other servers without problems - just on one server this problem ? Any idea ?

Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi*:

My AdKats 7.0.0.47 won't start anymore on all if my servers even if it is BF3 or BF4.

It starts fetching weapon list and then failed to fetch weapon names and shuts down. Even a restart of the whole layer doesn't solve this problem. I really need help!

Originally Posted by Hodor*:

Same here

Code:

[17:22:38 60] [AdKats] ERROR-70028: [Failed to fetch weapon names. AdKats cannot be started.]
[17:22:38 69] [AdKats] INFO: Shutting down AdKats.
[17:22:39 82] [AdKats] AdKats 7.0.0.28 Disabled! =(
  • Plugin Developer

This error was caused by a find/replace did a few months ago while streamlining things for the 7.0.0.0 release. Accidentally replaced the file names of the weapon names and special player groups files with invalid ones, it's been using the backup server the whole time now. Looks like the backup server went down so this became visible now.

I've added the necessary files to github so this isn't an issue anymore and you should be able to start your plugins again. Apologies.

Originally Posted by optimusprimein*:

This error was caused by a find/replace did a few months ago while streamlining things for the 7.0.0.0 release. Accidentally replaced the file names of the weapon names and special player groups files with invalid ones, it's been using the backup server the whole time now. Looks like the backup server went down so this became visible now.

I've added the necessary files to github so this isn't an issue anymore and you should be able to start your plugins again. Apologies.

Thanks a lot for your hard work. I really appreciate it brother.

Im looking for an option in adkats that shows current list of online admins on server if anyone type 'admin' on chat - i know there was something like this but i reinstalled adkats and it does not work anymore..anyone can help me ?

• Plugin Developer

Im looking for an option in adkats that shows current list of online admins on server if anyone type 'admin' on chat - i know there was something like this but i reinstalled adkats and it does not work anymore..anyone can help me ?

Just use the !admins command, not everyone should have access to that though. If you let everyone have access to it you'll just get people checking for online admins before they screw around.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Plugin Developer

AdKats 7.0.1.0 (12-JAN-2018)

Bugfix/enhancement release for AdKats 7. Been tested for some time now but keep me posted with anything strange. Cheers.

If you are running 5.2.0.0+, your layer will automatically update and only require a reboot to run this version.

If not, update one layer, run it to complete startup, then repeat on your other layers.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/adk...atest/download

Enhancements

• Added team power monitor unswitcher functionality. The system can now block a player from moving between teams conditionally based on team power metrics, still allowing them to move to the weak team.
  • Added a display for the current server round number under the server settings section.
  • Improved the log message description when you turn on team power monitor reassignment.
  • AdKats can now detect if a player is stuck in a move loop and cancel moving the player. This can happen if an admin moved a player to team A but the server's autobalancer wants them to be on team B. The two plugins could get in an infinite fight over where the player should be and prevent them from spawning. Now AdKats will give up the fight after a few seconds.
  • Added some custom team power adjustments for conquest large metro to better balance things on that map when using the team power monitor.
  • Added the ability for AdKats to buff a very weak team by 1-4 players over the other team depending on population and map state so they have a chance. This only applies to newly joining players and is only active when the team power reassignment setting is enabled.
  • Cleaned up a few chat messages to be more descriptive/more concise as needed.
  • If a non-admin player attempts to use a command they don't have access to in public chat, a chat message is now displayed to the server letting them know the previous player is not actually an admin. Helps with the case where someone types !ban playername reason when they aren't an admin and people get the false impression that they actually are an admin.

New Commands

• Added the ignore loadout command for use when AdKats is being run in tandem with the loadout enforcer. This command is useful when battlelog is lagging on a player's loadout and it's claiming they have an item when they don't. Issue the loadout ignore command on the player and they will no longer be wrongfully slain by the loadout enforcer due to the battlelog data issue.

Changes

• Reduced the maximum high population nuke duration from 120 seconds to 60 seconds.
  • Reduced the maximum medium population nuke duration from 120 seconds to 45 seconds.
  • Reduced the maximum low population nuke duration from 120 seconds to 30 seconds.
  • Reduced the maximum auto nuke duration increase from 60 seconds to 30 seconds.
  • Removed the automatic move of players to an assigned team when they die. This caused an issue with the team power monitor reassignment where it would assign a player to the proper team but the server move would fail, causing a confusing move a few minutes later.
  • Kicking/banning yourself on BF4 will no longer have a delay.
  • Assisting to a team that would have 4 more players is now hard blocked, regardless of how badly they are losing.

Bugs Fixed

• Fixed an issue where plugin website link in procon was broken.
  • Fixed an issue where the role setting section would fail to render and throw an error in the console.
  • Fixed an issue where the player join/pull commands could assign the wrong required team to a player.
  • Fixed an issue where admin assistant status could be loaded for admin soldiers. No admin should also have admin assistant status.
  • Fixed an issue where the plugin weapon names and special groups startup files had incorrect primary load URLs, making the plugin rely solely on our backup server for those files.
  • Fixed an issue where race conditions could cause a command fetch by key to fail, causing an admin command to fail processing.

Upgrade SQL from 4.0.0.0 - Current

No manual upgrade SQL required.