Ultimate Map Manager (1.2.5.0 - 03/26/15)

Prophet731

Originally Posted by Pickerd*:

Just donated, and had a question. How do we get new versions? (btw, I left a message in my donation about sending it to a different email than the one listed as the email for my paypal account)

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by WebRat*:

I donated this last weekend and got the new version that same day, thanks! Had a hard time getting it going at first, white screen, no B2K maps in list. Rather than post the problem I just started reading the posts and sure enough around page 7 or so someone already had the same problem. I did a reinstall of the Procon layer (would not let me upload the 2 newest files) and its all good now.

Thanks for this and your other plugins!

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

Just found a bug in the latest release (1.1.0.1). I add a custom profile and then can't add any more.

I was able to duplicate this. It has to do with custom presets being renamed. The workaround is to always leave the most recent one you added with the number it names itself by default. So basically, add how many you need before renaming them. I'll fix it in the next version.

Originally Posted by planbcotton*:

I have been having an issue. currently I have map rotation 0 to all maps on squad rush and set to choose a random map to start on. when the server size increases its set to large rush and conquest. i have this set to not choose a random map so it starts from the beginning. However, its starting in the middle on a conquest map many times which kills the server quickly since theres usually only 16 ppl on at that time. before one of the updates it was working fine. i dont know for sure, but it seems like if the maplist changes while on map 10 in the list during squad rush to the conquest rush mix it will start that rotation on map 11 instead of map 1.

besides that, its working great; loving the custom presets. I am very glad that you can add in Vars since we set the vehicle respawn different per map.

I have been having an issue. currently I have map rotation 0 to all maps on squad rush and set to choose a random map to start on. when the server size increases its set to large rush and conquest. i have this set to not choose a random map so it starts from the beginning. However, its starting in the middle on a conquest map many times which kills the server quickly since theres usually only 16 ppl on at that time. before one of the updates it was working fine. i dont know for sure, but it seems like if the maplist changes while on map 10 in the list during squad rush to the conquest rush mix it will start that rotation on map 11 instead of map 1.

besides that, its working great; loving the custom presets. I am very glad that you can add in Vars since we set the vehicle respawn different per map.

I took a look at the code and don't see anything wrong. Can you examine your logs? Look for this line: mapList.setNextMapIndex

It should be "mapList.setNextMapIndex 0" on any map list where random is set to No. Or, if you want to attach your logs, I'd be happy to take a look at them.

thanks for the reply... i dont see that in any of the logs actually... this is from todays log.

Plugin logging started: Monday, 23 January 2012 00:00:09

[00:02:02] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round ended.

[00:09:47] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round ended.

[06:21:02] UltimateMapManager: TASK -> 0 players. Need to change to Map List 0.

[06:21:02] UltimateMapManager: WORK -> Setting server preset to Hardcore.

[06:21:02] UltimateMapManager: WORK -> Changing to Map List 0.

[06:21:03] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Next round requested.

[06:21:29] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[10:38:44] UltimateMapManager: TASK -> 0 players. Need to change to Map List 0.

[10:38:44] UltimateMapManager: WORK -> Setting server preset to Hardcore.

[10:38:44] UltimateMapManager: WORK -> Changing to Map List 0.

[10:38:45] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Next round requested.

[10:39:01] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[11:10:45] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> 0 players. Detected currently running Map List 0.

[18:10:28] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round ended.

[18:10:29] UltimateMapManager: WORK -> Setting server preset to Hardcore.

[18:28:30] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round ended.

[18:38:17] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round ended.

[18:44:14] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round ended.

[18:44:14] UltimateMapManager: TASK -> 15 players. Need to change to Map List 2.

[18:44:14] UltimateMapManager: WORK -> Setting server preset to Custom Preset: 1000.

[18:45:05] UltimateMapManager: WORK -> Setting server preset to Custom Preset: 250.

[18:45:05] UltimateMapManager: WORK -> Changing to Map List 2.

[19:11:24] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round ended.

when i get home ill double check them, but i did a word search through all of my logs and didnt find anything with that text.

**edit/update

i looked, and have no console logs since i dont have logging for it on... i am turning it on to see what shows up and will post results.

thanks!

Originally Posted by LumPenPacK*:

Great plugin! Thank you for your work falcontx.

Here are some suggestion for further releases

-day time depending map cycle: After 11h pm, I want to switch in a rush only mapcycle but after switching I don't want to switch the mapcycle anymore until 6h am.

-changing map cycle with delay: If the server reached a certain number of players, it should not switch the map cycle immediately instead I want to set a number of rounds which will be played on the current map cycle.

Originally Posted by dyn*:

I have been having an issue. However, its starting in the middle on a conquest map many times which kills the server quickly since theres usually only 16 ppl on at that time.

I too see this behavior though with different map types. Console logs have full PB GUID for players. Due to the recent fake bans, if you want to see the logs could I email them to you?

-day time depending map cycle: After 11h pm, I want to switch in a rush only mapcycle but after switching I don't want to switch the mapcycle anymore until 6h am.

-changing map cycle with delay: If the server reached a certain number of players, it should not switch the map cycle immediately instead I want to set a number of rounds which will be played on the current map cycle.

I originally came here to post about the first feature; certain map lists depending on the time & player count. The delay on changing maps might be nice especially since we get joiners that simply join for one map and then leave if they don't like the next.

Originally Posted by Guy0510*:

I've got another idea/wish for further releases:

-map cycle specific server size: If the number of players is

You can do that with the combination of this and the adaptive server size plugin.

I too see this behavior though with different map types. Console logs have full PB GUID for players. Due to the recent fake bans, if you want to see the logs could I email them to you?

Any time you think there's a problem, I don't mind looking at logs to see if it's caused by a bug or if it's something I can fix. Just zip them up and attach them to a reply here. And be sure to reference the timestamp where it happens in your post.

Originally Posted by ErDanese*:

You can do that with the combination of this and the adaptive server size plugin.

I have the same question/issue, but it's a slightly different situation:

When i set my first maplist minplayers 0 maxplayers 16 (sqdm 16slot) procon shows me it's 0/16 but in battlelog it's 0/32 how to deal with that? Only using adaptive server size?

I have the same question/issue, but it's a slightly different situation:

When i set my first maplist minplayers 0 maxplayers 16 (sqdm 16slot) procon shows me it's 0/16 but in battlelog it's 0/32 how to deal with that? Only using adaptive server size?

You can do it using adaptive server size or using the custom presets in this plugin with the vars.maxPlayers command to set the number you want.

You can do it using adaptive server size or using the custom presets in this plugin with the vars.maxPlayers command to set the number you want.

Thank you, it did work with adaptive server size and a restart of the server :biggrin:

Feel like a complete newbie...just one last thing (i hope :biggrin:)...

I setted Switch immediately on Yes and the edge it's 8 players...i see on the plugin monitor on the bottom of procon, that the plug in does this..

[18:40:24 12] UltimateMapManager: Enabled!

[18:40:34 20] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:40:34 44] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> 0 players. Detected currently running Map List 0.

[18:40:34 45] UltimateMapManager: WORK -> Setting server preset to Custom Preset: 1 HC SQDM.

[18:40:41 27] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:41:04 67] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:41:11 41] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:41:35 00] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:41:41 47] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:42:05 83] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:42:11 62] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:42:42 83] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:43:37 06] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:44:13 06] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:45:08 17] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:45:42 94] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:46:39 31] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

Is it normal?

Feel like a complete newbie...just one last thing (i hope :biggrin:)...

I setted Switch immediately on Yes and the edge it's 8 players...i see on the plugin monitor on the bottom of procon, that the plug in does this..

[18:40:24 12] UltimateMapManager: Enabled!

[18:40:34 20] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:40:34 44] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> 0 players. Detected currently running Map List 0.

[18:40:34 45] UltimateMapManager: WORK -> Setting server preset to Custom Preset: 1 HC SQDM.

[18:40:41 27] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:41:04 67] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:41:11 41] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:41:35 00] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:41:41 47] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:42:05 83] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:42:11 62] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:42:42 83] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:43:37 06] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:44:13 06] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:45:08 17] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:45:42 94] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

[18:46:39 31] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested.

Is it normal?

Well, not really, but Ultimate Map Manager is just reporting that a round restart was requested. Who or what is requesting the restart is the real question. For example, UMM will display this message if you click the round restart button in PRoCon, or if some other plugin is restarting the round for some reason.

Originally Posted by tarreltje*:

hey falcon when can we expect a new update? Asking this coz i getting some bad feedback about the server switching from a TDM map to the empty TDM map because the server is slowly loosing players!

hey falcon when can we expect a new update? Asking this coz i getting some bad feedback about the server switching from a TDM map to the empty TDM map because the server is slowly loosing players!

I'm not sure. I just work on the plugin when I have time. Also, your particular request probably won't be addressed in the next update, as there were many other features requested before yours.

New version is being emailed out. Fixed a few bugs and added the ability to disable map lists.

1.1.0.2 (01/27/2012)

- fixed problem adding new presets after some were renamed

- new custom presets are now named based upon the template used to create them

- fixed not starting at first map when not using 'start with random'

- added the ability to disable map lists