Ultimate Map Manager (1.2.5.0 - 03/26/15)

Prophet731

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

I can´t download.... ;-(

Please make a contribution via the link in my signature and I will email the plugin to you.

Also, I have emailed the plugin to everyone who made a contribution over the past couple of days. Thanks to all of you! Enjoy the plugin!

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by John-I-Hudson*:

Hi Falcon..

We have donated for this Plug-in .. ITS GREAT.. actually we have v 1.1.0.1 do we become the Updates automaticly?

I have one more question.. we have maplist witch contains normal inf only and hardcore preset. but after switch from hardcore to normal the hud crosshair etc. is not there .. when we reconnect to the server then its all ok .. i hope this problem can be fix?

Hi Falcon..

We have donated for this Plug-in .. ITS GREAT.. actually we have v 1.1.0.1 do we become the Updates automaticly?

I have one more question.. we have maplist witch contains normal inf only and hardcore preset. but after switch from hardcore to normal the hud crosshair etc. is not there .. when we reconnect to the server then its all ok .. i hope this problem can be fix?

The updates are emailed to the same address that the original was sent to. Check your spam folder. If you didn't get it, send me a PM.

That's a server bug, so there's nothing I can do about it. If you make the changes manually, without the plugin even running, it will do the same thing. Complain to DICE. :ohmy:

Originally Posted by John-I-Hudson*:

That's a server bug, so there's nothing I can do about it. If you make the changes manually, without the plugin even running, it will do the same thing. Complain to DICE. :ohmy:

Ok.. then i hope that dice will fix it.. :ohmy: never give up hope

Originally Posted by axRhino*:

Installed the latest version of the plugin and made sure my procon version is updated. It is.

Went to edit a map list and as I changed gametypes from sqdm to large conquest the plugin would drop the name of any of karkand maps and change them to Grand Bazaar.

Not sure what steps are need to get things back the way they should be but it fixed itself last time it did this.

Originally Posted by ango*:

--- Problem ---

I have two maplists, maplist_0 is only squash rush 0-7 players, maplist_1 mixed mode rush/conquest/conquest assault 8-24 players.

Here are my options:

Attachment 1205

Posted Image

If for example are 8 players on the server, the plugin is waiting till the map/mode is over and switching to maplist_1.

But if maplist_1 is running and some players are leaving and only 6 players are on the server, maplist_0 is not loading after the map/mode is over.

I dont want to force map switching immediatly, I´d like to wait till the map round/mode is over ...

This is the plugin log:

[19:26:37 71] [insane Balancer] Teams are balanced, going to wait state

[19:26:37 72] [insane Balancer] wait state re-started 29.01.2012 19:13:09

[19:26:40 20] [insane Balancer] End of round detected

[19:26:40 20] [insane Balancer] Current round is 2/2,

[19:26:40 20] [insane Balancer] Round balance interval is 1

[19:26:40 20] [insane Balancer] round-over, but balance_round is not enabled

[19:26:40 21] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round ended.

[19:26:40 40] UltimateMapManager: TASK -> 3 players. Need to change to Map List 0.

[19:26:48 60] [insane Limits] Thread(enforcer): Checking limits for 3 players in list

[19:26:53 84] [insane Balancer] check state started 29.01.2012 19:13:25

[19:26:53 84] [insane Balancer] check state phase-0 started 29.01.2012 19:13:25

[19:26:53 84] [insane Balancer] Requesting player list

[19:26:53 93] [insane Balancer] check state phase-1 started 29.01.2012 19:13:24

[19:26:53 93] [insane Balancer] Teams are balanced, going to wait state

You can see that UltimateMapManager detect the end of the round but didn´t switch to maplist_0.

The next map of maplist_1 is loading ...

If I use the option "Switch to new map list immediately_" = Yes ... then maplist_0 is loading fine.

You can see it also in the log:

[19:37:04 55] UltimateMapManager: Disabled =(

[19:37:05 78] UltimateMapManager: Enabled!

[19:37:10 41] [insane Balancer] check state started 29.01.2012 19:23:33

[19:37:10 41] [insane Balancer] check state phase-0 started 29.01.2012 19:23:33

[19:37:10 41] [insane Balancer] Requesting player list

[19:37:10 50] [insane Balancer] check state phase-1 started 29.01.2012 19:23:32

[19:37:10 50] [insane Balancer] Teams are balanced, going to wait state

[19:37:10 50] [insane Balancer] wait state re-started 29.01.2012 19:23:33

[19:37:10 82] UltimateMapManager: TASK -> 0 players. Need to change to Map List 0.

[19:37:10 82] UltimateMapManager: WORK -> Setting server preset to Hardcore.

[19:37:10 82] UltimateMapManager: WORK -> Changing to Map List 0.

[19:37:11 78] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Next round requested.

[19:37:26 63] [insane Balancer] check state started 29.01.2012 19:23:49

[19:37:26 63] [insane Balancer] check state phase-0 started 29.01.2012 19:23:49

[19:37:26 63] [insane Balancer] Requesting player list

[19:37:26 70] [insane Balancer] check state phase-1 started 29.01.2012 19:23:48

[19:37:26 70] [insane Balancer] Teams are balanced, going to wait state

I´m using the latest procon version and ultimate map manager 1.1.0.2

I also cant find this option: "Do not restart if more than this number of players is online" ?

Originally Posted by Operator*:

Switching to new map list immediately does not work anymore after the recent update..

When my server is under 6 players, its supposed to move to map list #1...

I just tested it now, why my server was stuck on map list #0 while it was empty. I enabled debug

Code:

[11:17:55 55] UltimateMapManager: Disabled =(
[11:17:56 55] UltimateMapManager: Enabled!
[11:18:00 67] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Next round requested.
[11:18:00 77] UltimateMapManager: TASK -> 1 players. Need to change to Map List 1.
[11:20:11 41] UltimateMapManager: Disabled =(
[11:20:14 58] UltimateMapManager: Enabled!
[11:21:20 25] UltimateMapManager: TASK -> 1 players. Need to change to Map List 1.
[11:21:35 47] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Next round requested.
[11:21:45 19] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Next round requested.
[11:21:53 33] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Next round requested.
[11:23:27 11] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Next round requested.
[11:23:27 22] UltimateMapManager: WORK -> Setting server preset to Normal.
[11:23:27 22] UltimateMapManager: WORK -> Changing to Map List 1.
I had to change maps a few times to get to the bottom of map list #0, then when at the bottom of that list, it switched over to list #1, yet the map didnt change...

Installed the latest version of the plugin and made sure my procon version is updated. It is.

Went to edit a map list and as I changed gametypes from sqdm to large conquest the plugin would drop the name of any of karkand maps and change them to Grand Bazaar.

Not sure what steps are need to get things back the way they should be but it fixed itself last time it did this.

None of the Karkand maps are available in Conquest Large except Gulf of Oman. The rest are Assault64.

--- Problem ---

I have two maplists, maplist_0 is only squash rush 0-7 players, maplist_1 mixed mode rush/conquest/conquest assault 8-24 players.

Here are my options:

[...]

If for example are 8 players on the server, the plugin is waiting till the map/mode is over and switching to maplist_1.

But if maplist_1 is running and some players are leaving and only 6 players are on the server, maplist_0 is not loading after the map/mode is over.

I dont want to force map switching immediatly, I´d like to wait till the map round/mode is over ...

This is the plugin log:

[19:26:37 71] [insane Balancer] Teams are balanced, going to wait state

[19:26:37 72] [insane Balancer] wait state re-started 29.01.2012 19:13:09

[19:26:40 20] [insane Balancer] End of round detected

[19:26:40 20] [insane Balancer] Current round is 2/2,

[19:26:40 20] [insane Balancer] Round balance interval is 1

[19:26:40 20] [insane Balancer] round-over, but balance_round is not enabled

[19:26:40 21] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round ended.

[19:26:40 40] UltimateMapManager: TASK -> 3 players. Need to change to Map List 0.

[19:26:48 60] [insane Limits] Thread(enforcer): Checking limits for 3 players in list

[19:26:53 84] [insane Balancer] check state started 29.01.2012 19:13:25

[19:26:53 84] [insane Balancer] check state phase-0 started 29.01.2012 19:13:25

[19:26:53 84] [insane Balancer] Requesting player list

[19:26:53 93] [insane Balancer] check state phase-1 started 29.01.2012 19:13:24

[19:26:53 93] [insane Balancer] Teams are balanced, going to wait state

You can see that UltimateMapManager detect the end of the round but didn´t switch to maplist_0.

The next map of maplist_1 is loading ...

[...]

I´m using the latest procon version and ultimate map manager 1.1.0.2

I also cant find this option: "Do not restart if more than this number of players is online" ?

The plugin doesn't change the map list until 50 seconds after it says "Need to change to Map List X", so you didn't provide enough of the log for me to tell anything. You also didn't include any PRoCon console logs.

Please refer to the "Support" section of the first post.

Switching to new map list immediately does not work anymore after the recent update..

When my server is under 6 players, its supposed to move to map list #1...

I just tested it now, why my server was stuck on map list #0 while it was empty. I enabled debug

I had to change maps a few times to get to the bottom of map list #0, then when at the bottom of that list, it switched over to list #1, yet the map didnt change...

Not enough logs to diagnose anything. Please refer to the "Support" section of the first post.

Originally Posted by Johnny-Para*:

Hey, I am also running the plugin now and it looks good so far. I have only 1 problem. I have set:

-maplist 0 from: 0-16 players.

-maplist 1 from: 10-32 players.

Now when maplist 0 reaches 16 players, the list changes correctly to map list 1 after the round.

But the other way around it doesn't change. When the server drops to 0 players it doesn't change maplist. In your video you said that when it reaches 0 players, the list will be changed anyway, even if you don't have the "Switch to new map list immediately" enabled (which I haven't). The weird thing is that it does change the name to the one I gave to maplist 0.

Can you help please

Originally Posted by axRhino*:

None of the Karkand maps are available in Conquest Large except Gulf of Oman. The rest are Assault64.

Got ya... My procon just doesnt differentiate between them that way...if i load a karkand map as large conquest it plays conquest assault

Originally Posted by phrogz*:

Falconx: there is one thing (bug_) all the customs presets are not reset when switching between differents presets. Hu?

A little example:

With 10-15 players there is a mode with a" custom normal preset": the only change is "vars.gameModeCounter 350"

When the server switch to 16-32 players the server return to "normal preset", and tickets are always 350% ... maybe because there isn't "vars.gameModeCounter 100" in the normal preset (who is Read Only).

I have one request for you, is it possible to switch to another maplist at the end of the map, not the round 1/2 or 1/3 but the last round of the map ?

Why ? because I fill the server with SQDM and pull it up to 32 players. I know there is a bug when you overload the server with some game mode. But is doesn't affect the case when you change the rounds, it's only when the server is changing the map.

Maybe someone can confirm ?

Got ya... My procon just doesnt differentiate between them that way...if i load a karkand map as large conquest it plays conquest assault

If that's the case, then all of your PRoCon files are not up to date. Most likely, the problem is your BF3.def file. I'd recommend re-downloading PRoCon and ensure that BF3.def is updated.

Falconx: there is one thing (bug_) all the customs presets are not reset when switching between differents presets. Hu?

A little example:

With 10-15 players there is a mode with a" custom normal preset": the only change is "vars.gameModeCounter 350"

When the server switch to 16-32 players the server return to "normal preset", and tickets are always 350% ... maybe because there isn't "vars.gameModeCounter 100" in the normal preset (who is Read Only).

I have one request for you, is it possible to switch to another maplist at the end of the map, not the round 1/2 or 1/3 but the last round of the map ?

Why ? because I fill the server with SQDM and pull it up to 32 players. I know there is a bug when you overload the server with some game mode. But is doesn't affect the case when you change the rounds, it's only when the server is changing the map.

Maybe someone can confirm ?

Yes, I can confirm that "vars.gameModeCounter" is not included in the default presets, because changing this value does not affect the status of your server in Battlelog. If you need to change back to 100%, simply add another custom preset with "vars.gameModeCounter 100" and use that instead of the "Normal" preset.

I don't understand your second request. Overloading SQDM isn't a problem. The problem occurs when you have 32 players on a server, then switch to a map list with SQDM maps in the rotation.

Originally Posted by RedDragon*:

Hi falcontx, thx for your great plugin.

I have one simple question, depended on my yesterday experience. My server was loosing player very fast so the plugin noticed that. The Servername changed its name but not its maplist. The server was empty before the round was ended. (We change between mixed and tdm.) Finaly the server is allways in conquest mode, waiting for players. Only a forced mapchange changed the servers mapmode to tdm and the other maplist

The log only says:

Info -> Round ended

Task -> 6 players. Need to changeto Map List 0 (the tdm one)

2 minutes later

Info -> Round ended

Task -> 0 players. Need to changeto Map List 0 (the tdm one)

This morning after forcing a mapchange:

Info -> Next round requested.

Work -> Setting server preset to Hardcore

Work -> Changing to Map List 0

Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by lupri*:

hi, i've a question!

if i put a TDM map in my map rotation, then my 32 players server will show only 24 on procon and gametracker banner.

i was wondering if with this plugin if i use a "EMPTY MAP LIST" with just 1 or 2 TDM to fill up the server and then switch to a "NORMAL MAPLIST" with only conquest and rush games...

can i bypass this server bug? gametacker will show max 24 players when on first maplist, then 32 on the other maplist (as well as procon)?

Originally Posted by phrogz*:

Yes, I can confirm that "vars.gameModeCounter" is not included in the default presets, because changing this value does not affect the status of your server in Battlelog. If you need to change back to 100%, simply add another custom preset with "vars.gameModeCounter 100" and use that instead of the "Normal" preset.

I don't understand your second request. Overloading SQDM isn't a problem. The problem occurs when you have 32 players on a server, then switch to a map list with SQDM maps in the rotation.

MapList 0 (SQDM):

Minimum number of players:0

Maximum number of players:15

MapList 1 (Rush/conquest):

Minimum number of players:16

Maximum number of players:32

if I want orverload the server in SQDM, before switching to maplist rush/conquest mode.

if I have 18 players only in the round round 1/2 with the maplist 0, but I don't want to switch to maplist 1 at the end of the round. I just want to continue to the round 2/2, and for the next map change I will have more players on the server to switch on the preset rush conquest.

Originally Posted by RedDragon*:

hi, i've a question!

if i put a TDM map in my map rotation, then my 32 players server will show only 24 on procon and gametracker banner.

i was wondering if with this plugin if i use a "EMPTY MAP LIST" with just 1 or 2 TDM to fill up the server and then switch to a "NORMAL MAPLIST" with only conquest and rush games...

can i bypass this server bug? gametacker will show max 24 players when on first maplist, then 32 on the other maplist (as well as procon)?

This is normal condition. If you reduce the player limit due an entry in the maplist (TDM max 24p) the Server is always at 24. If you have a 32 slot server, create a custom preset eg dending on Hardcore and add vars.maxPlayers 32 if you an 32 Slot Server.

no this is a bug, because the player limit for my team deathmatch is 32!

"If you have a 32 slot server, create a custom preset eg dending on Hardcore and add vars.maxPlayers 32 if you an 32 Slot Server."

i don't understand what are you suggesting!

i want to know if with this plugin i can bypass this server bug, switching the maplists!

if it can resolve, i will donate 5 dollars :smile:

hi, i've a question!

Hi falcontx, thx for your great plugin.

I have one simple question, depended on my yesterday experience. My server was loosing player very fast so the plugin noticed that. The Servername changed its name but not its maplist. The server was empty before the round was ended. (We change between mixed and tdm.) Finaly the server is allways in conquest mode, waiting for players. Only a forced mapchange changed the servers mapmode to tdm and the other maplist

The log only says:

Info -> Round ended

Task -> 6 players. Need to changeto Map List 0 (the tdm one)

2 minutes later

Info -> Round ended

Task -> 0 players. Need to changeto Map List 0 (the tdm one)

This morning after forcing a mapchange:

Work -> Setting server preset to Hardcore

Work -> Changing to Map List 0

Any suggestions?

Provide proper logs and I may can help. Please refer to the Support section of the original post.

if I want orverload the server in SQDM, before switching to maplist rush/conquest mode.

if I have 18 players only in the round round 1/2 with the maplist 0, but I don't want to switch to maplist 1 at the end of the round. I just want to continue to the round 2/2, and for the next map change I will have more players on the server to switch on the preset rush conquest.

I'll add it to the list. I can't promise anything soon.

Is it possible to have it so when a map list is changed that the map chosen to play on the new list is not the same map as was just played on the previous list?

Someone asked about this before. It's already on the todo list.

Hi, I run a squad and team dm server but use procon to increase the player limit to 32. Has the plugin adapted to this at all?

This plugin doesn't have anything to do with the number of players, so that's fine.

In your description there is an option: "Do not restart if more than this number of players is online"

Where do I find it?

That option only appears if you enable the "restart immediately" option.

hi falcontx i wait for your answer, im ready to make a donation if your ans is positive :biggrin:

hi, i've a question!