Ultimate Map Manager (1.2.5.0 - 03/26/15)

Prophet731

Originally Posted by TankCeo*:

Hi,

I donated about an hour ago. I'm awaiting the plugin. I did, however, forget to make a note in the donation that it was for the plugin. I have sent you an email with the transaction ID. The donation was from Joshua S.

I await your reply with the plug in...

Thank you.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by Matt-One*:

The bug you mentioned will not affect you.

It's not switching because the map is disabled in some way. If it's not explicitly disabled, then there's an issue with the time/day. If you can't figure it out and you want me to look at it, just PM me your server info.

check you PM :smile:

i would like to mix some b2k rush maps with some normal rush maps...but the problem is mixing these maps let less players joining trough the Quickmatch...so i thought, make a maplist with the b2k maps and one more maplist with the normal maps, and switching each other...but how can i do it? i thought using the hours options but then i have to create a lot of maplist...there is another method? thank u all..

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

i had a problem today: GamemodeCounter % was 300% in a custo preset for a map, then in the next map i set up another custom preset with 100% on this value, but it keep the onld 300% value!

Need logs. Please refer to the Support section of the first post.

i would like to mix some b2k rush maps with some normal rush maps...but the problem is mixing these maps let less players joining trough the Quickmatch...so i thought, make a maplist with the b2k maps and one more maplist with the normal maps, and switching each other...but how can i do it? i thought using the hours options but then i have to create a lot of maplist...there is another method? thank u all..

You can make a maplist with normal and another with B2K. The problem is that if you use the normal map list to get players, then switch to the B2K maplist, any players who do not have B2K will be kicked from the server when the first B2K map plays.

Originally Posted by nepabigdog*:

Hi Falcontx,

I have been running the logs for a couple of days now, when I get home later this evening I will attach logs to a post so you can take a look at them. I am still in the process of implementing the ultimate map plugin...Maybe you could hop on our vent again like Friday or Saturday night or sometime during the day?

You can make a maplist with normal and another with B2K. The problem is that if you use the normal map list to get players, then switch to the B2K maplist, any players who do not have B2K will be kicked from the server when the first B2K map plays.

Yes i know about this problem of players that doesn't have b2k. one more thing, what the min and max players i have to use each maplist to start with b2k go to normal then go back b2k etc... Thank u :smile:

Yes i know about this problem of players that doesn't have b2k. one more thing, what the min and max players i have to use each maplist to start with b2k go to normal then go back b2k etc... Thank u :smile:

It's totally up to you. I don't have any recommendations about using this method to attract users.

It's totally up to you. I don't have any recommendations about using this method to attract users.

eheheh yes i know it's up to me but i don't understand how to put the maplistX consecutive to the maplistY...just use the same min and max players at both the maplists? or what?

eheheh yes i know it's up to me but i don't understand how to put the maplistX consecutive to the maplistY...just use the same min and max players at both the maplists? or what?

I guess I don't understand what you are asking. If you set them the same, only the first one will be used, unless it's disabled (either manually, or via date/time settings).

I guess I don't understand what you are asking. If you set them the same, only the first one will be used, unless it's disabled (either manually, or via date/time settings).

mhhh understand thank u...however...i find that this "issue" : [23:59:00 46] UltimateMapManager: WARN -> 0 players. No map list is available for this number of players; keeping current map list.

Start at 23:59 exactly at the "time to stop using this maplist...."

Feature : possibility to save/load the maplists or all the maplists/options :smile:

Is it possible? I think it could be useful....

No, not really. You can do this yourself. All of the settings are stored in the Configs directory in the .cfg file with your server's IP address and port.

Originally Posted by MadDoggyDawg*:

HI, interesting plugin. Do not know if the plugin does what I need it to do but this is what I am looking for.

Every time when the server reboots in the morning I need it to start with three rounds of noshahr canals of 64 tdm... 1000 kills... THIS is good for kickstarting... if the server is full the second and third round... 64 players on it.. the next map which will be the fourth round will start back to karkand in rotation and 600 tickets... after this the server has to stay only in b2k and not go back to noshahr canals... for the rest of the day. Can your plugin do this mister? Thank you

EDIT: So I have watched your video.. and the plugin does not have ticket preset for each map... but more like game mode preset...

Originally Posted by kluchotf*:

Hey.

I have a question.

I can switch between multiple maps, with two different lists at the same time (without time control)?

example:

Map List 0

Strike at Karkand - Assalut # 2

Sharqi Peninsula - Assalut # 2

Map List 1

Caspian Border - Small Conquest

Seine Crossing - Small Conquest

Result of the rotation:

Strike at Karkand - Assalut # 2 + Caspian Border - Small + Conquest Sharqi Peninsula - Assalut # 2 + Seine Crossing - Small Conquest

Moreover, Polak commented a problem with the name of each maplist. I have the same problem.

Here is my problem. The server name for each maplist is not working for me. do I need to quit/add something in my startup.txt (server host)?

Any ideas?

PS: Great plugin.

I haven't seen this problem before. Do you have proof (i.e. logs)?

You don't need to change any other settings/files.

Sorry if my question has already been resolved. I got tired of looking at page 25 xD

Thanks and greetings!

Originally Posted by kaptainkarl*:

Is this plugin supposed to randomize the maplist every round? For Map List 0 we have all Conquest Small maps and for Map List 1 we have all Conquest Large..but with the "Randomize entire map list" setting set to on, the maps are still played in the same order and not random...

Is the random feature only used once when switching from Map List 0 to Map List 1?

Edit: Once it switches from Map List 0 to Map List 1 and a random map is selected, does it then follow the order that you have set up in the map list...

Sorry if this is confusing..

I want to have every satuday a INF ONLY DAY.....

What i´ve to do?

I have the plugin....

You would create a new map list and only put "Saturday" in the list of days for the map list. Then, for your other map lists, you would remove "Saturday", so they wouldn't be active.

HI, interesting plugin. Do not know if the plugin does what I need it to do but this is what I am looking for.

Every time when the server reboots in the morning I need it to start with three rounds of noshahr canals of 64 tdm... 1000 kills... THIS is good for kickstarting... if the server is full the second and third round... 64 players on it.. the next map which will be the fourth round will start back to karkand in rotation and 600 tickets... after this the server has to stay only in b2k and not go back to noshahr canals... for the rest of the day. Can your plugin do this mister? Thank you

EDIT: So I have watched your video.. and the plugin does not have ticket preset for each map... but more like game mode preset...

Yes, this plugin could be used to do something very similar to what you need. Although the plugin doesn't have a ticket preset for each map, it DOES have custom game-mode presets, and you could simply add vars.gameModeCounter to those in order to modify the number of tickets,

Hey.

I have a question.

I can switch between multiple maps, with two different lists at the same time (without time control)?

example:

Map List 0

Strike at Karkand - Assalut # 2

Sharqi Peninsula - Assalut # 2

Map List 1

Caspian Border - Small Conquest

Seine Crossing - Small Conquest

Result of the rotation:

Strike at Karkand - Assalut # 2 + Caspian Border - Small + Conquest Sharqi Peninsula - Assalut # 2 + Seine Crossing - Small Conquest

Moreover, Polak commented a problem with the name of each maplist. I have the same problem.

Sorry if my question has already been resolved. I got tired of looking at page 25 xD

Thanks and greetings!

No, it will not alternate between two map lists. If you want this effect, you should just create one map list that alternates between Assault and Small Conquest maps.

Is this plugin supposed to randomize the maplist every round? For Map List 0 we have all Conquest Small maps and for Map List 1 we have all Conquest Large..but with the "Randomize entire map list" setting set to on, the maps are still played in the same order and not random...

Is the random feature only used once when switching from Map List 0 to Map List 1?

Edit: Once it switches from Map List 0 to Map List 1 and a random map is selected, does it then follow the order that you have set up in the map list...

Sorry if this is confusing..

If you are using "Randomize entire map list", when the plugin switches to a map list with this option, that map list is loaded into the server in a random order. Once the maps have been loaded, the maps are played in this random order starting with the first map. If this option is used, the order of maps shown in the PRoCon map list should not match the order that is shown in the plugin.

Ok so this is what I want.

Maplist 0

different server name

1 tdm map

(this is the start up map every time server restarts at 6 am... i need this map to run until it reaches 64 users... once it does it waits for the round to be over and then goes to Maplist 2... this has to be maximum 64 and no limit for minimum as the map just starts)

Maplist 1

different server name

karkand

oman

sharki

wake

(once the Maplist 0 with the tdm is reached to 64 it switches to Maplist 1, this one, when the round of tdm is over, however when this map list starts it needs to stay onto this one for the rest of the day. The only time I want it to switch to Maplist 0 is when server gets empty and goes under 24.. however what happens if you put maxim 64_? when this map rotation will be over wont it go back to Maplist 0)

I hope I expressed myself clearly in what I am looking. If your plugin does this then you can expect a donation pretty soon. Thx

What happens if:

Maplist 0 (min players 0 - max players 64 = this is when Maplist 1 is loaded at the end of the round (also there an option to run the map 3 times but not to change to Maplist 1 until round is over AND if 64 players are on server_))

Maplist 1 (min players 20 - max players "nothing here" = this means that if server goes under 20 players at any time it switches to Maplist 0, but what happens when server reaches 64 players? will it play Maplist 1 in loop unless server goes under 20? or does it go to Maplist 0 because that has a max players of 64_)

Thx and sorry for my questions :biggrin:

EDIT: Ohh and sent ya 5 quid under [email protected] :biggrin:

Originally Posted by *UWS*SAMPSON*:

@ Falcon

It appears this plugin is what I need but I'd like to make sure first. I have set my maplist to rush maps with Noshahr Canals TDM mixed between each rush map, starting with a rush. ex)

1) bazzarr rush

2)NC tdm

3)damavand rush

4)NC tdm ( and so on)

However, without any plugin use after map 3 it will go back to map 2 instead of 4, turning the maplist into 2 map cycle only, 2, 3, 2, 3. I assume this is because they only allow 1 map of a mode in the maplist.

My question is with your plugin can I have multple rounds of the same map and mode in 1 maplist, ( not back to back, just in the cycle)? Thank you