Ultimate Map Manager (1.2.5.0 - 03/26/15)

Prophet731

Originally Posted by hozerdude*:

Thanks I have it installed now and when I used BF3cc and switched the map to a infantry map it did not remove the vehicles until the 2nd round came up just FYI

and just 1 more question....................

Is it possible to us xVoteMap with your plugin?

Thanks in advance

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

Thanks I have it installed now and when I used BF3cc and switched the map to a infantry map it did not remove the vehicles until the 2nd round came up just FYI

and just 1 more question....................

Is it possible to us xVoteMap with your plugin?

Thanks in advance

That's a server bug. If you look at the logs and/or Battlelog, you will see that the infantry only settings are set. I don't know why it sometimes doesn't take effect immediately.

Yes, it is.

Originally Posted by SARTi*:

Thanks for the updated version falcon, i wanted you to know that i find a way not to kick players above 32players, i tested and working great.

Immediated change: Dont change if more than 31 players.

Maplist1: 0-48

Metro (Conquest Large)

Maplist2: 32-64

Metro (Conquest Large)

Bazaar Rush (Rush)

(wont switch to MP2 before 48 players, and wont switch back to MP1 until 31 players left, will switchback to MP1 immediately when there is 30 players)

When plugin swithces no one kicked!

This is what i have done:

I created 2 custom server variables:

1: Conquest

2: Rush

1: Conquest

# Custom Preset: Conquest

vars.maxPlayers 64

vars.gameModeCounter 200

2: Rush

# Custom Preset: Rush

vars.maxPlayers 64

vars.gameModeCounter 300

And attached custom presets to the maps. And its important to put the var "vars.maxPlayers 64" to the top.

After doing this no player has been kicked anymore!

i think so, "the kick" occurs only with immediate change.

Hope this will help!

Originally Posted by kaytan*:

New version is being sent out. It just fixes a small bug related to time-dependent map lists.

1.1.2.3 (02/19/2012)

- fixed time calculations were sometimes incorrect when start time was after stop time

Hi falcontx,

i only want to give u a short feedback, that the plugin now works fine!

Great job, thx!

Originally Posted by Polak*:

Can I add tickets percentage to custom presets?

PS: I don't have the last version installed yet.

I'm using adaptive tickets for TDM and CQL with ultimate map plugin.

TDM max. players 40 (above 40 will start CQL next round)

So i have set 300% tickets for 0 to 39 players and 150% for 40 to 64. When the server is "full" I set it down to 32 so I need to change it manually but I'm not allways online to do it.

I've created two presets based on "Normal" but I don see the ticket command so I ask if i can add it :/

Would be great to do it cause is a lot of work for me.

Originally Posted by Funkylolo*:

Can I add tickets percentage to custom presets?

PS: I don't have the last version installed yet.

I'm using adaptive tickets for TDM and CQL with ultimate map plugin.

TDM max. players 40 (above 40 will start CQL next round)

So i have set 300% tickets for 0 to 39 players and 150% for 40 to 64. When the server is "full" I set it down to 32 so I need to change it manually but I'm not allways online to do it.

I've created two presets based on "Normal" but I don see the ticket command so I ask if i can add it :/

Would be great to do it cause is a lot of work for me.

You just need to add a line in your preset with:

vars.gameModeCounter xxx

Originally Posted by mrix2000*:

I really like the sound of this plugin so have just donated :smile: if it works as great as it sounds it would be most definitely money well spent!

I am curious to what happens next regarding getting my hands on the actual plugin? will it be sent to my Paypal email address? is this how it works__?

Thanks all

mrix

Anybody have a maplist clearout and just adds 1 map? Example our mixed all maps, just cleared and now it only runs metro.

Would need more info to diagnose. Please see the Support section of the original post.

Originally Posted by Don3*:

I want to know if i can use something like this:

i add Ultimate Map Manager plugin on my server to make it mixed mode ( 10 players RU and CQ )

but i want to add custom vars for any map, for example i want to be on TDM 150 TICKETS, on RUSH 100, on CQ 750.

I want to know if i can use something like this:

i add Ultimate Map Manager plugin on my server to make it mixed mode ( 10 players RU and CQ )

but i want to add custom vars for any map, for example i want to be on TDM 150 TICKETS, on RUSH 100, on CQ 750.

Yes, you can do all of that.

Do you mind telling us how?

Make two playlists, set min 0 max 10 on the first one and fill it with TDM maps. Set min 10 max 64 on the second one and fill it with RU and CQ maps. Then turn on custom presets and make a preset for each set of custom vars you want to use. Use the vars.gameModeCounter command to change your ticket counts. Then, assign the custom presets to the appropriate maps.

Originally Posted by Funkylolo*:

Really great addon, been working flawlessly on our server :ohmy:

I have a suggestion (sorry if it was already posted before, could not go through the 60+ pages^^): I think it could be nice to add a manual mode. By manual mode I mean for example an ingame admin command disabling the automatic maplists changes but allowing admins to switch from one maplist to another through an ingame command using the maplist name.

For example:

@maplistmanual

@maplistset nameofmaplist

@maplistauto

The addon is great as it is, just an idea which hit me while using it :smile:

Originally Posted by negative13*:

Make two playlists, set min 0 max 10 on the first one and fill it with TDM maps. Set min 10 max 64 on the second one and fill it with RU and CQ maps. Then turn on custom presets and make a preset for each set of custom vars you want to use. Use the vars.gameModeCounter command to change your ticket counts. Then, assign the custom presets to the appropriate maps.

Got it, thanks!

Originally Posted by kaminari*:

How long does it take for this guy to send you the plugin ( 1.1.2.3 ) after you sent in a $7 donation? I sent the donation over 10 hrs ago?

Is there a problem?

Here is the Paypal Transaction ID #0CG402066W816270D

Originally Posted by molli*:

How long does it take for this guy to send you the plugin ( 1.1.2.3 ) after you sent in a $7 donation? I sent the donation over 10 hrs ago?

Is there a problem?

Here is the Paypal Transaction ID #0CG402066W816270D

I did 3 days ago and no respond ^^

I did 3 days ago and no respond ^^

If the instructions are followed properly, it is sent within 24 hours. If you did not include a note with the contribution indicating that it was for UMM, please send me a PM with the details and I'll find the contribution and email you the plugin.

Originally Posted by Don3*:

Great addon, i figure how to create the mixed mod (tdm then RU and CQ).

Now i have another question :

How can i do to put random maps like this :

#1 round - RUSH (Random rush map) | #2 round - Conquest (Random CQ map) | #3 round - RUSH (Random rush map) and so one...

i see there is a random option but i don;t want to play 2 round of rush or CQ.

Thank you !

Great addon, i figure how to create the mixed mod (tdm then RU and CQ).

Now i have another question :

How can i do to put random maps like this :

#1 round - RUSH (Random rush map) | #2 round - Conquest (Random CQ map) | #3 round - RUSH (Random rush map) and so one...

i see there is a random option but i don;t want to play 2 round of rush or CQ.

Thank you !

No, that's currently not possible.

Originally Posted by Panther*:

Falcon,

is it possible to the following thing:

Every day between 9am-10pm:

if playernumber

if playernumer > 40: Maplist 2

Every day between 10pm - 9am:

if playernumer

if playernumer >40: Maplist 4

Falcon,

is it possible to the following thing:

Every day between 9am-10pm:

if playernumber

if playernumer > 40: Maplist 2

Every day between 10pm - 9am:

if playernumer

if playernumer >40: Maplist 4

Yes. You just need to make the 4 map lists, set the number of players, and set the time.