Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger [1.0.0.3]

ColColonCleaner

3 minutes ago, OddJob001 said:

We dont have much control over the gameservers procon layer (so Im not able to answer that).  The only control I have is to limit the connections in the plugin itself.  Default is 10, Ill set it to 3.  Thing is, once we hit the above sql connection error, it never recovers.  Requires an entire reinstall of the procon server.

Well this clearly looks like the database server is blocking you... (Chatlogger does not save any states between layer restarts / fully clears up when disabling and enabling the plugin. Check your MySQL/MariaDB server config for the user to make sure that you have not set any limits.

If you have no control over the DBMS: try a decent PRoCon hoster. (EZRCON for example) or host the database yourself

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Description: This plugin is used to log player chat, player GUID's, player Stats, Weaponstats and Mapstats. This includes: Chat, PBGUID, EAGUID, IP, Stats, Weaponstats, Dogtags, Killstreaks, Country,

This should not happen. Wait for at least one round. If this does not help: Stop PRoCon Delete the config at Configs/IP/StatsLogger..... cfg Start PRoCon Do not modify anyth

Check the value of this field. Set it to 0. Does this help? Do you use AdKats? Not sure if AdKats updates the offset, but AdKats has an option to adjust the logger settings.

Posted Images

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, OddJob001 said:

We dont have much control over the gameservers procon layer (so Im not able to answer that).  The only control I have is to limit the connections in the plugin itself.  Default is 10, Ill set it to 3.  Thing is, once we hit the above sql connection error, it never recovers.  Requires an entire reinstall of the procon server.

As @Hedius just said, could just be a provider issue that's causing the issue your seeing. Seen that numerus times from people. You can try out EZRCON (Procon or MySQL) to see if you still see the issues. 

The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

Air VPN - The air to breathe the real Internet

Posted (edited)

Hello. Thanks again for the help yesterday, the issue was certainly with our mysql provider.  That being said, thanks to your recommendation, I have moved over to EZRON for mysql (and likely soon I'll move procon over there).  So, AdKats is working now, however `Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger [1.0.0.3]` is only partially working.  It is connecting to the db, its recording data in the tables.  Yet, when I run commands to get data return in the server, it is always replying with:

No Stats Available Yet. Please wait one Round!

and 

AuEbmrv.png

I see all the data populated in our tables.  Any idea whats going on here?

Thanks again for your support. 

Edit:  A good 20-40 rounds of data are in the tables. 

Edited by OddJob001
3 minutes ago, OddJob001 said:

Hello. Thanks again for the help yesterday, the issue was certainly with our mysql provider.  That being said, thanks to your recommendation, I have moved over to EZRON for mysql (and likely soon I'll move procon over there).  So, AdKats is working now, however `Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger [1.0.0.3]` is only partially working.  It is connecting to the db, its recording data in the tables.  Yet, when I run commands to get data return in the server, it is always replying with:

No Stats Available Yet. Please wait one Round!

and 

AuEbmrv.png

I see all the data populated in our tables.  Any idea whats going on here?

Thanks again for your support. 

Edit:  A good 20-40 rounds of data are in the tables. 

Can you please share your chat logger settings? (Wirhout the password / login data ofc)

11 minutes ago, Hedius said:

Can you please share your chat logger settings? (Wirhout the password / login data ofc)

lmk if a screenshot is easier to read:

/////////////////////////////////////////////
// This config will be overwritten by procon.
/////////////////////////////////////////////
procon.protected.plugins.enable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" True
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Host" "us.db.ezrcon.com"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Port" "3306"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Database Name" 
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "UserName" 
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Password" 
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Connection Pooling" "On"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Min Connection Pool Size" "0"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Max Connection Pool Size" "10"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Failed Transaction retry attempts" "3"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Minimum time(sec) between ServerInfo Updates" "60"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Enable Chatlogging?" "No"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Enable Statslogging?" "Yes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Enable Weaponstats?" "Yes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Ranking by Score?" "Yes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Enable ingame commands?" "Yes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Overall ranking(merged Serverranking)" "No"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Server group (0 - 128)" "0"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Send Stats to all Players?" "No"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Enable Livescoreboard in DB?" "Yes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Enable KDR correction?" "Yes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "PlayerMessage" "Serverstats for %playerName%:|Score: %playerScore%  %playerKills% Kills %playerHeadshots% HS  %playerDeaths% Deaths K/D: %playerKDR%|Your Serverrank is: %playerRank% of %allRanks%"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Player of the day Message" "%playerName% is the Player of the day|Score: %playerScore%  %playerKills% Kills %playerHeadshots% HS  %playerDeaths% Deaths K/D: %playerKDR%|His Serverrank is: %playerRank% of %allRanks%|Overall playtime for today: %playerPlaytime%"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Weaponstats Message " "%playerName%'s Stats for %Weapon%:|%playerKills% Kills  %playerHeadshots% Headshots  Headshotrate: %playerKHR%%|Your Weaponrank is: %playerRank% of %allRanks%"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Serverstats Message" "Serverstatistics for server %serverName%|Unique Players: %countPlayer%  Totalplaytime: %sumPlaytime%|Totalscore: %sumScore% Avg. Score: %avgScore% Avg. SPM: %avgSPM%|Totalkills: %sumKills% Avg. Kills: %avgKills% Avg. KPM: %avgKPM%"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Awards ON?" "No"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Enable Welcomestats?" "Yes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Yell Welcome Message(not the stats)?" "No"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Welcome Message" "Nice to see you on our Server again, %playerName%|Serverstats for %playerName%:|Score: %playerScore%  %playerKills% Kills %playerHeadshots% HS  %playerDeaths% Deaths K/D: %playerKDR%|Your Serverrank is: %playerRank% of %allRanks%"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Welcome Message for new Player" "Welcome to the %serverName% Server, %playerName%"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Welcomestats Delay" "15"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Top10 ingame" "Yes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Top10 header line" "Top 10 Player of the %serverName% Server"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Top10 row format" "%Rank%. %playerName%  Score: %playerScore%  %playerKills% Kills  %playerHeadshots% Headshots  %playerDeaths% Deaths  KDR: %playerKDR%"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Top10 for period header line" "Top 10 Player of the %serverName% Server over the last %intervaldays% days"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Top10 for period interval days" "7"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "WeaponTop10 header line" "Top 10 Player with %Weapon% of the %serverName%"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "WeaponTop10 row format" "%Rank%.  %playerName%  %playerKills% Kills  %playerHeadshots% Headshots  %playerDeaths% Deaths Headshotrate: %playerKHR%%"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "DebugLevel" "Trace"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Keywordlist" "870MCS{870,870MCS}|AEK-971{AEK,AEK971,AEK-971}|AKS-74u{AKSU,AKS-74,AKSU-74,AKS-74U}|AN-94 Abakan{ABAKAN,AN94,AN-94}|AS Val{ASVAL,AS-VAL,AS VAL}|DAO-12{DAO12,DAO,DAO-12}|death{DEATH}|Defib{DEFIBRILLATOR,DEFIB,PADDLE,PADDLES}|F2000{F2000}|FAMAS{FAMAS}|FGM-148{JAVELIN,FGM148,FGM-148}|FIM92{STINGER,FIM92,FIM-92}|Glock18{GLOCK,GLOCK18,GLOCK-18}|HK53{HK53,HK-53,G53,G-53,HK-G53}|jackhammer{JACKHAMMER,MK3A1,MK3}|JNG90{JNG-90,JNG90,JNG}|L96{L-96,L96}|LSAT{LSAT}|M416{M-416,M416}|M417{M-417,M417}|M1014{M-1014,1014,M1014}|M15 AT Mine{M15,M15 MINE,AT MINE,ATMINE,ATM,M15-ATM}|M16A4{M-16,M16,M16A3,M16-A3,M16A4,M16-A4}|M1911{1911,M1911}|M240{M-240,M240}|M249{M-249,M249,SAW}|M26Mass{M26,M-26,MASS,M26MASS}|M27IAR{M27,M-27,M27IAR}|M320{M-320,GRENADE LAUNCHER,M320}|M39{M-39,M39}|M40A5{M40,M-40,M40A5}|M4A1{M4,M-4,M4A1}|M60{M-60,M60}|M67{HANDGRENADE,GRENADE,M67,M-67}|M9{M-9,M9}|M93R{M93,M93R}|Medkit{MEDKIT}|MG36{MG-36,MG36}|Mk11{MK-11,MK11}|Model98B{M98,M98B,MODEL98,MODEL-98,MODEL98B,MODEL-98B}|MP7{MP-7,MP7}|Pecheneg{PKP-PECHENEG,PKP,PECHENEG}|PP-19{PP19,PP-19}|PP-2000{PP2000,PP-2000}|QBB-95{QBB,QBB95,QBB-95}|QBU-88{QBU,QBU88,QBU-88}|QBZ-95{QBZ,QBZ95,QBZ-95}|Repair Tool{REPAIRTOOL,TOOL,TORCH,BLOWTORCH}|RoadKill{ROADKILL}|RPG-7{RPG,RPG7,RPG7V2,RPG-7V2}|RPK-74M{RPK,RPK74,RPK-74,RPK74M,RPK-74M}|Weapons/SCAR-H/SCAR-H{SCAR,SCAR-H,SCARH}|SCAR-L{SCARL,SCAR-L}|SG 553 LB{SG553,SG-553,SG-553LB}|Siaga20k{SAIGA,SAIGA20K,SIAGA,SIAGA20K}|SKS{SKS}|SMAW{SMAW}|SPAS-12{SPAS12,SPAS,SPAS-12}|Suicide{SUICIDE}|SV98{SV-98,SV98}|SVD{SVD,DRAGUNOV}|Steyr AUG{STEYR,AUGA3,AUG-A3,AUG}|Taurus .44{TAURUS,.44MAGNUM,TAURUS.44,MAGNUM,.44}|Type88{TYPE88,TYPE-88}|USAS-12{USAS12,USAS}|Weapons/A91/A91{A91,A-91}|Weapons/AK74M/AK74{AK74,AK-74,AKM,AK-74M,AK74M}|Weapons/G36C/G36C{G36,G36C,G-36,G-36C}|Weapons/G3A3/G3A3{G3,G-3,G3A3,G3-A3}|Weapons/Gadgets/C4/C4{C4,C-4}|Weapons/Gadgets/Claymore/Claymore{CLAYMORE,LANDMINE,APMINE,AP-MINE,APM,M18,M-18,M18-CLAYMORE}|Weapons/KH2002/KH2002{KH2002,KH-2002}|Weapons/Knife/Knife{KNIFE,MELEE}|Weapons/MagpulPDR/MagpulPDR{PDW-R,PDWR,PDR,PDW}|Weapons/MP412Rex/MP412REX{MP412REX,REX,MP-412,MP412}|Weapons/MP443/MP443{MP-443,MP443,GRACH}|Weapons/P90/P90{P-90,P90}|Weapons/Sa18IGLA/Sa18IGLA{SA18,SA-18,IGLA,SA18IGLA,SA18-IGLA,SA-18IGLA}|Weapons/UMP45/UMP45{UMP45,UMP-45,UMP}|Weapons/XP1_L85A2/L85A2{L85,L85A2,L-85,L-85A2,L85-A2}|Weapons/XP2_ACR/ACR{ACWR,ACW-R,ACR,AC-R}|Weapons/XP2_L86/L86{L86,L86A2,L-86,L-86A2,L86-A2}|Weapons/XP2_MP5K/MP5K{MP5,MP5K,M5K,MP-5,MP-5K,M5-K}|Weapons/XP2_MTAR/MTAR{MTAR,MTAR21,MTAR-21}"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "tableSuffix" ""
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "MapStats ON?" "No"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Session ON?" "Yes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "SessionMessage" "%playerName%'s Session Data  Session started %SessionStarted%|Score: %playerScore%  %playerKills% Kills  %playerHeadshots% HS  %playerDeaths% Deaths K/D: %playerKDR%|Your Rank: %playerRank% (%RankDif%)  Sessionlength: %SessionDuration% Minutes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Save Sessiondata to DB?" "Yes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Playerrequests per Round" "10"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Servertime Offset" "0"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Stats Command:" "stats,rank"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "ServerStats Command:" "serverstats"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Session Command:" "session"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Dogtags Command:" "dogtags"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Top10 Command:" "top10"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Player Of The Day Command:" "playeroftheday,potd"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Top10 for period Command:" "weektop10,wtop10"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Periodical Webrequest On?(P&S Stats)" "Yes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Webaddress" ""
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Webrequest Intervall" "60"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Log playerdata only (no playerstats)?" "Yes"

Actually, it looks like its recording nearly everything except stats.

SELECT * FROM `tbl_playerstats`
MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). (Query took 0.0022 seconds.)

Just now, OddJob001 said:

Actually, it looks like its recording nearly everything except stats.

SELECT * FROM `tbl_playerstats`
MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). (Query took 0.0022 seconds.)

Yeah you disabled it:

Log playerdata only (no playerstats)?

This has to be False ^^ , but is set to True atm... :)

16 minutes ago, Hedius said:

Yeah you disabled it:

Log playerdata only (no playerstats)?

This has to be False ^^ , but is set to True atm... :)

Woah. lol.. Not enough coffee yet apparently.  This is interesting though, because from the GUI side it says:

mKZuwTy.png

Let me try to do some fixes.  lol.  Sorry about that miss. 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, OddJob001 said:

Woah. lol.. Not enough coffee yet apparently.  This is interesting though, because from the GUI side it says:

mKZuwTy.png

Let me try to do some fixes.  lol.  Sorry about that miss. 

Set it to False/No^^.... Yes = log playerdata only....

Edited by Hedius