Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger [1.0.0.3]

ColColonCleaner

3 minutes ago, OddJob001 said:

We dont have much control over the gameservers procon layer (so Im not able to answer that).  The only control I have is to limit the connections in the plugin itself.  Default is 10, Ill set it to 3.  Thing is, once we hit the above sql connection error, it never recovers.  Requires an entire reinstall of the procon server.

Well this clearly looks like the database server is blocking you... (Chatlogger does not save any states between layer restarts / fully clears up when disabling and enabling the plugin. Check your MySQL/MariaDB server config for the user to make sure that you have not set any limits.

If you have no control over the DBMS: try a decent PRoCon hoster. (EZRCON for example) or host the database yourself

Need new plugin features? I can change: Adkats, AdKatsLRT, LanguageEnforcer, InsaneLimits, xVotemap for you. Also working on new plugins. Have an idea? Share it and I might include it in my repos. Github.com/hedius

Check out E4GLAdKats for an advancded and maintained AdKats version.

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, OddJob001 said:

We dont have much control over the gameservers procon layer (so Im not able to answer that).  The only control I have is to limit the connections in the plugin itself.  Default is 10, Ill set it to 3.  Thing is, once we hit the above sql connection error, it never recovers.  Requires an entire reinstall of the procon server.

As @Hedius just said, could just be a provider issue that's causing the issue your seeing. Seen that numerus times from people. You can try out EZRCON (Procon or MySQL) to see if you still see the issues. 

The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

spacer.png

Hello. Thanks again for the help yesterday, the issue was certainly with our mysql provider.  That being said, thanks to your recommendation, I have moved over to EZRON for mysql (and likely soon I'll move procon over there).  So, AdKats is working now, however `Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger [1.0.0.3]` is only partially working.  It is connecting to the db, its recording data in the tables.  Yet, when I run commands to get data return in the server, it is always replying with:

No Stats Available Yet. Please wait one Round!

and 

AuEbmrv.png

I see all the data populated in our tables.  Any idea whats going on here?

Thanks again for your support. 

Edit:  A good 20-40 rounds of data are in the tables. 

Edited by OddJob001
3 minutes ago, OddJob001 said:

Hello. Thanks again for the help yesterday, the issue was certainly with our mysql provider.  That being said, thanks to your recommendation, I have moved over to EZRON for mysql (and likely soon I'll move procon over there).  So, AdKats is working now, however `Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger [1.0.0.3]` is only partially working.  It is connecting to the db, its recording data in the tables.  Yet, when I run commands to get data return in the server, it is always replying with:

No Stats Available Yet. Please wait one Round!

and 

AuEbmrv.png

I see all the data populated in our tables.  Any idea whats going on here?

Thanks again for your support. 

Edit:  A good 20-40 rounds of data are in the tables. 

Can you please share your chat logger settings? (Wirhout the password / login data ofc)

Need new plugin features? I can change: Adkats, AdKatsLRT, LanguageEnforcer, InsaneLimits, xVotemap for you. Also working on new plugins. Have an idea? Share it and I might include it in my repos. Github.com/hedius

11 minutes ago, Hedius said:

Can you please share your chat logger settings? (Wirhout the password / login data ofc)

lmk if a screenshot is easier to read:

/////////////////////////////////////////////
// This config will be overwritten by procon.
/////////////////////////////////////////////
procon.protected.plugins.enable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" True
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Host" "us.db.ezrcon.com"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Port" "3306"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Database Name" 
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "UserName" 
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Password" 
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Connection Pooling" "On"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Min Connection Pool Size" "0"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Max Connection Pool Size" "10"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Failed Transaction retry attempts" "3"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Minimum time(sec) between ServerInfo Updates" "60"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Enable Chatlogging?" "No"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Enable Statslogging?" "Yes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Enable Weaponstats?" "Yes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Ranking by Score?" "Yes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Enable ingame commands?" "Yes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Overall ranking(merged Serverranking)" "No"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Server group (0 - 128)" "0"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Send Stats to all Players?" "No"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Enable Livescoreboard in DB?" "Yes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Enable KDR correction?" "Yes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "PlayerMessage" "Serverstats for %playerName%:|Score: %playerScore%  %playerKills% Kills %playerHeadshots% HS  %playerDeaths% Deaths K/D: %playerKDR%|Your Serverrank is: %playerRank% of %allRanks%"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Player of the day Message" "%playerName% is the Player of the day|Score: %playerScore%  %playerKills% Kills %playerHeadshots% HS  %playerDeaths% Deaths K/D: %playerKDR%|His Serverrank is: %playerRank% of %allRanks%|Overall playtime for today: %playerPlaytime%"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Weaponstats Message " "%playerName%'s Stats for %Weapon%:|%playerKills% Kills  %playerHeadshots% Headshots  Headshotrate: %playerKHR%%|Your Weaponrank is: %playerRank% of %allRanks%"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Serverstats Message" "Serverstatistics for server %serverName%|Unique Players: %countPlayer%  Totalplaytime: %sumPlaytime%|Totalscore: %sumScore% Avg. Score: %avgScore% Avg. SPM: %avgSPM%|Totalkills: %sumKills% Avg. Kills: %avgKills% Avg. KPM: %avgKPM%"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Awards ON?" "No"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Enable Welcomestats?" "Yes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Yell Welcome Message(not the stats)?" "No"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Welcome Message" "Nice to see you on our Server again, %playerName%|Serverstats for %playerName%:|Score: %playerScore%  %playerKills% Kills %playerHeadshots% HS  %playerDeaths% Deaths K/D: %playerKDR%|Your Serverrank is: %playerRank% of %allRanks%"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Welcome Message for new Player" "Welcome to the %serverName% Server, %playerName%"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Welcomestats Delay" "15"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Top10 ingame" "Yes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Top10 header line" "Top 10 Player of the %serverName% Server"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Top10 row format" "%Rank%. %playerName%  Score: %playerScore%  %playerKills% Kills  %playerHeadshots% Headshots  %playerDeaths% Deaths  KDR: %playerKDR%"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Top10 for period header line" "Top 10 Player of the %serverName% Server over the last %intervaldays% days"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Top10 for period interval days" "7"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "WeaponTop10 header line" "Top 10 Player with %Weapon% of the %serverName%"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "WeaponTop10 row format" "%Rank%.  %playerName%  %playerKills% Kills  %playerHeadshots% Headshots  %playerDeaths% Deaths Headshotrate: %playerKHR%%"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "DebugLevel" "Trace"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Keywordlist" "870MCS{870,870MCS}|AEK-971{AEK,AEK971,AEK-971}|AKS-74u{AKSU,AKS-74,AKSU-74,AKS-74U}|AN-94 Abakan{ABAKAN,AN94,AN-94}|AS Val{ASVAL,AS-VAL,AS VAL}|DAO-12{DAO12,DAO,DAO-12}|death{DEATH}|Defib{DEFIBRILLATOR,DEFIB,PADDLE,PADDLES}|F2000{F2000}|FAMAS{FAMAS}|FGM-148{JAVELIN,FGM148,FGM-148}|FIM92{STINGER,FIM92,FIM-92}|Glock18{GLOCK,GLOCK18,GLOCK-18}|HK53{HK53,HK-53,G53,G-53,HK-G53}|jackhammer{JACKHAMMER,MK3A1,MK3}|JNG90{JNG-90,JNG90,JNG}|L96{L-96,L96}|LSAT{LSAT}|M416{M-416,M416}|M417{M-417,M417}|M1014{M-1014,1014,M1014}|M15 AT Mine{M15,M15 MINE,AT MINE,ATMINE,ATM,M15-ATM}|M16A4{M-16,M16,M16A3,M16-A3,M16A4,M16-A4}|M1911{1911,M1911}|M240{M-240,M240}|M249{M-249,M249,SAW}|M26Mass{M26,M-26,MASS,M26MASS}|M27IAR{M27,M-27,M27IAR}|M320{M-320,GRENADE LAUNCHER,M320}|M39{M-39,M39}|M40A5{M40,M-40,M40A5}|M4A1{M4,M-4,M4A1}|M60{M-60,M60}|M67{HANDGRENADE,GRENADE,M67,M-67}|M9{M-9,M9}|M93R{M93,M93R}|Medkit{MEDKIT}|MG36{MG-36,MG36}|Mk11{MK-11,MK11}|Model98B{M98,M98B,MODEL98,MODEL-98,MODEL98B,MODEL-98B}|MP7{MP-7,MP7}|Pecheneg{PKP-PECHENEG,PKP,PECHENEG}|PP-19{PP19,PP-19}|PP-2000{PP2000,PP-2000}|QBB-95{QBB,QBB95,QBB-95}|QBU-88{QBU,QBU88,QBU-88}|QBZ-95{QBZ,QBZ95,QBZ-95}|Repair Tool{REPAIRTOOL,TOOL,TORCH,BLOWTORCH}|RoadKill{ROADKILL}|RPG-7{RPG,RPG7,RPG7V2,RPG-7V2}|RPK-74M{RPK,RPK74,RPK-74,RPK74M,RPK-74M}|Weapons/SCAR-H/SCAR-H{SCAR,SCAR-H,SCARH}|SCAR-L{SCARL,SCAR-L}|SG 553 LB{SG553,SG-553,SG-553LB}|Siaga20k{SAIGA,SAIGA20K,SIAGA,SIAGA20K}|SKS{SKS}|SMAW{SMAW}|SPAS-12{SPAS12,SPAS,SPAS-12}|Suicide{SUICIDE}|SV98{SV-98,SV98}|SVD{SVD,DRAGUNOV}|Steyr AUG{STEYR,AUGA3,AUG-A3,AUG}|Taurus .44{TAURUS,.44MAGNUM,TAURUS.44,MAGNUM,.44}|Type88{TYPE88,TYPE-88}|USAS-12{USAS12,USAS}|Weapons/A91/A91{A91,A-91}|Weapons/AK74M/AK74{AK74,AK-74,AKM,AK-74M,AK74M}|Weapons/G36C/G36C{G36,G36C,G-36,G-36C}|Weapons/G3A3/G3A3{G3,G-3,G3A3,G3-A3}|Weapons/Gadgets/C4/C4{C4,C-4}|Weapons/Gadgets/Claymore/Claymore{CLAYMORE,LANDMINE,APMINE,AP-MINE,APM,M18,M-18,M18-CLAYMORE}|Weapons/KH2002/KH2002{KH2002,KH-2002}|Weapons/Knife/Knife{KNIFE,MELEE}|Weapons/MagpulPDR/MagpulPDR{PDW-R,PDWR,PDR,PDW}|Weapons/MP412Rex/MP412REX{MP412REX,REX,MP-412,MP412}|Weapons/MP443/MP443{MP-443,MP443,GRACH}|Weapons/P90/P90{P-90,P90}|Weapons/Sa18IGLA/Sa18IGLA{SA18,SA-18,IGLA,SA18IGLA,SA18-IGLA,SA-18IGLA}|Weapons/UMP45/UMP45{UMP45,UMP-45,UMP}|Weapons/XP1_L85A2/L85A2{L85,L85A2,L-85,L-85A2,L85-A2}|Weapons/XP2_ACR/ACR{ACWR,ACW-R,ACR,AC-R}|Weapons/XP2_L86/L86{L86,L86A2,L-86,L-86A2,L86-A2}|Weapons/XP2_MP5K/MP5K{MP5,MP5K,M5K,MP-5,MP-5K,M5-K}|Weapons/XP2_MTAR/MTAR{MTAR,MTAR21,MTAR-21}"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "tableSuffix" ""
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "MapStats ON?" "No"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Session ON?" "Yes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "SessionMessage" "%playerName%'s Session Data  Session started %SessionStarted%|Score: %playerScore%  %playerKills% Kills  %playerHeadshots% HS  %playerDeaths% Deaths K/D: %playerKDR%|Your Rank: %playerRank% (%RankDif%)  Sessionlength: %SessionDuration% Minutes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Save Sessiondata to DB?" "Yes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Playerrequests per Round" "10"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Servertime Offset" "0"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Stats Command:" "stats,rank"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "ServerStats Command:" "serverstats"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Session Command:" "session"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Dogtags Command:" "dogtags"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Top10 Command:" "top10"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Player Of The Day Command:" "playeroftheday,potd"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Top10 for period Command:" "weektop10,wtop10"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Periodical Webrequest On?(P&S Stats)" "Yes"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Webaddress" ""
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Webrequest Intervall" "60"
procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "CChatGUIDStatsLogger" "Log playerdata only (no playerstats)?" "Yes"

Just now, OddJob001 said:

Actually, it looks like its recording nearly everything except stats.

SELECT * FROM `tbl_playerstats`
MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). (Query took 0.0022 seconds.)

Yeah you disabled it:

Log playerdata only (no playerstats)?

This has to be False ^^ , but is set to True atm... :)

16 minutes ago, Hedius said:

Yeah you disabled it:

Log playerdata only (no playerstats)?

This has to be False ^^ , but is set to True atm... :)

Woah. lol.. Not enough coffee yet apparently.  This is interesting though, because from the GUI side it says:

mKZuwTy.png

Let me try to do some fixes.  lol.  Sorry about that miss. 

14 minutes ago, OddJob001 said:

Woah. lol.. Not enough coffee yet apparently.  This is interesting though, because from the GUI side it says:

mKZuwTy.png

Let me try to do some fixes.  lol.  Sorry about that miss. 

Set it to False/No^^.... Yes = log playerdata only....

Edited by Hedius

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/26/2021 at 5:09 PM, dangerBEclose said:

Hello,

How can I merge the stats from two servers into one?

image.png.78a5d499c1205dea8ef60ca4ca65b07a.png

Each server stores player stats separated. You cannot combine them afaik.

You can enable this option. The plugin will combine all stats before generating output.

Merging is not a feature.

Thank you, I enabled merged serverranking now.
And I set the offline servers back to active. Do I need to somehow modify a setting in mysql to have these servers stats also be merged with the online server? Or does merged stats just take it from other servers even if these do have merged stats off?

I also have a second question. I don't know what table or fields I need to remove for the live scoreboard to disappear for the servers that are set offline and will not come online anymore.
Because now I see this for example: https://bf4stats.deadfriendsgaming.com/index.php?p=home&sid=1 (http://i.prntscr.com/bVB_r0gjR4WHcS25YUma3A.png)
I managed to remove the map image and set the connected player count and server size all to 0. Online stays, but I assume I can not turn that to offline and have it still show the servers in the list of all servers.
I would like to keep these server stats there.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2022 at 2:14 PM, icecold said:

is this forum active any more ?

This plugin is not maintained anymore. I suggest that you look through the code yourself.

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators
On 1/11/2022 at 7:38 AM, icecold said:

hi, i'm looking at retrieving map stats from sql database.

the problem is TimeRoundEnd , its just show default data, see attached.

can this be fixed ?

Capture.PNG

A bit late to reply, do you force a map change after the round ends? IIRC a round over event triggers some logic which would update the TimeRoundEnd. It won't update if the round is restarted (low players, manual restart, etc).

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

spacer.png

5 hours ago, FZRebell said:

Ihr müsst das mit eurem provider regeln. Das plugin hat nichts damit zu tun. Eurer webserver ist aktuell für die tone. Wahrscheinlich bei 100% load. Bekomme besonders oft einen 504.

This is related with your webserver. Seems to be overloaded. A lot of 504s and other timeouts. Please contact your provider.

Edited by Hedius

On 1.6.2022 at 22:02, Hedius said:

Ihr müsste das mit eurem Anbieter regeln. Das Plugin hat nichts damit zu tun. Eurer Webserver ist aktuell für die Tone. Wahrscheinlich bei 100% Auslastung. Bekomme besonders oft einen 504.

Dies hängt mit Ihrem Webserver zusammen. Scheint überlastet zu sein. Viele 504s und andere Timeouts. Bitte wenden Sie sich an Ihren Anbieter.

Antwort von munserem Anbieter

das ist Blödsinn, wir haben aktuell auf dem Webserver keine 5 % auslastung. Der soll sich das erst einmal anschauen bevor er vermutungen anstellt. Er hat nicht mal eine Timeout Regelung in seinen Script drinne welche abbricht wenn der Gameserver nicht erreichbar ist. Schick ihm das, dann weis er das er Blödsinn redet

top - 21:03:35 up 3 days, 2:31, 1 user, load average: 0.15, 0.16, 0.14
Tasks: 343 total, 3 running, 339 sleeping, 0 stopped, 1 zombie
%Cpu(s): 0.5 us, 0.2 sy, 0.0 ni, 99.3 id, 0.0 wa, 0.0 hi, 0.0 si, 0.0 st
KiB Mem : 13182820+total, 65958056 free, 6932208 used, 58937944 buff/cache
KiB Swap: 31457276 total, 31457276 free, 0 used. 12366416+avail Mem

PID USER PR NI VIRT RES SHR S %CPU %MEM TIME+ COMMAND
7698 kd11574 20 0 407160 31296 20348 S 3.0 0.0 0:00.78 php-cgi
7716 kd10066 20 0 405840 25472 14284 R 3.0 0.0 0:00.32 php-cgi
2088 mysql 20 0 9108796 3.3g 18336 S 2.3 2.6 196:15.50 mariadbd
7700 kd11000 20 0 514232 36016 23052 S 2.0 0.0 0:00.79 php-cgi
1748 nginx 20 0 249556 190364 3668 S 1.3 0.1 0:17.24 nginx
12985 psaadm 20 0 590492 76716 55768 S 1.3 0.1 0:38.47 sw-engine-fpm
3724 root 20 0 1782716 29804 4916 S 1.0 0.0 42:36.39 fail2ban-server
2275 apache 20 0 2468080 208872 4052 S 0.7 0.2 0:14.15 httpd

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, FZRebell said:

‎Answer from munserem provider ‎

‎this is nonsense, we currently do not have a 5% load on the web server. He should first take a look at it before he makes assumptions. He doesn't even have a timeout control in his script which breaks off if the game server is not reachable. Send him that, then he knows that he talks‎
‎ ‎
‎ nonsense ‎‎top - 21:03:35 up 3 days, 2:31, 1 user, load average: 0.15, 0.16, 0.14‎
‎ ‎‎Tasks: 343 total, 3 running, 339 sleeping, 0 stopped, 1 zombie‎
‎ ‎‎%Cpu(s): 0.5 us, 0.2 sy, 0.0 ni, 99.3 id, 0.0 wa, 0.0 hi, 0.0 si, 0.0 st‎
‎ ‎‎KiB Mem : 13182820+total, 65958056 free, 6932208 used, 58937944 buff/cache‎
‎ ‎‎KiB Swap: 31457276 total, 31457276 free, 0 used. 12366416+avail Mem‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎‎PID USER PR NI VIRT RES SHR S %CPU %MEM TIME+ COMMAND‎
‎ ‎‎7698 kd11574 20 0 407160 31296 20348 S 3.0 0.0 0:00.78 php-cgi‎
‎ ‎‎7716 kd10066 20 0 405840 25472 14284 R 3.0 0.0 0:00.32 php-cgi‎
‎ ‎‎ 2088 mysql 20 0 9108796 3.3g 18336 S 2.3 2.6 196:15.50 mariadbd‎
‎ ‎‎7700 kd11000 20 0 514232 36016 23052 S 2.0 0.0 0:00.79 php-cgi‎
‎ ‎‎1748 nginx 20 0 249556 190364 3668 S 1.3 0.1 0:17.24 nginx‎
‎ ‎‎12985 psaadm 20 0 590492 76716 55768 S 1.3 0.1 0:38.47 sw-engine-fpm‎
‎ ‎‎3724 root 20 0 1782716 29804 4916 S 1.0 0.0 42:36.39 fail2ban-server‎
‎ ‎‎ 2275 apache 20 0 2468080 208872 4052 S 0.7 0.2 0:14.15 httpd‎

I'm going to have to agree with @Hedius, something is wrong with your web server or perhaps the connection to your MySQL server which can't handle the data it's trying to grab. This software loads fine and fast on EZSCALE.

spacer.png

45 minutes ago, FZRebell said:

Antwort von munserem Anbieter

das ist Blödsinn, wir haben aktuell auf dem Webserver keine 5 % auslastung. Der soll sich das erst einmal anschauen bevor er vermutungen anstellt. Er hat nicht mal eine Timeout Regelung in seinen Script drinne welche abbricht wenn der Gameserver nicht erreichbar ist. Schick ihm das, dann weis er das er Blödsinn redet

top - 21:03:35 up 3 days, 2:31, 1 user, load average: 0.15, 0.16, 0.14
Tasks: 343 total, 3 running, 339 sleeping, 0 stopped, 1 zombie
%Cpu(s): 0.5 us, 0.2 sy, 0.0 ni, 99.3 id, 0.0 wa, 0.0 hi, 0.0 si, 0.0 st
KiB Mem : 13182820+total, 65958056 free, 6932208 used, 58937944 buff/cache
KiB Swap: 31457276 total, 31457276 free, 0 used. 12366416+avail Mem

PID USER PR NI VIRT RES SHR S %CPU %MEM TIME+ COMMAND
7698 kd11574 20 0 407160 31296 20348 S 3.0 0.0 0:00.78 php-cgi
7716 kd10066 20 0 405840 25472 14284 R 3.0 0.0 0:00.32 php-cgi
2088 mysql 20 0 9108796 3.3g 18336 S 2.3 2.6 196:15.50 mariadbd
7700 kd11000 20 0 514232 36016 23052 S 2.0 0.0 0:00.79 php-cgi
1748 nginx 20 0 249556 190364 3668 S 1.3 0.1 0:17.24 nginx
12985 psaadm 20 0 590492 76716 55768 S 1.3 0.1 0:38.47 sw-engine-fpm
3724 root 20 0 1782716 29804 4916 S 1.0 0.0 42:36.39 fail2ban-server
2275 apache 20 0 2468080 208872 4052 S 0.7 0.2 0:14.15 httpd

Das ist ebenfalls euer Problem. Bitte mit dem Hoster regeln. Wenn der Stack + DB OK ist dann versucht eine neu Installation.

1. Eure site ist outdated.

2. Ich code das plugin nicht. Also muss ich mir von dem typen nicht sowas anhören.

3. Timeouts müsst ihr fixen. Da können wir nichts machen. Übrigens die stats page verbindet sich gar nicht zum game server :)

4. DIe stats page läuft zu 100% über eure PRoCon DB. andere story.

Das Bad Gateway letzte Woche lag zu 100% am Webserver. Jetzt lädt die Seite endlos.

Einziger Grund dafür kann sein, dass die Stats aus euerer DB nicht kommen.

DB overloaded? Ich kann euch nicht beim debuggen vom Server helfen.

Schaut mal in den PHP log von eurem Webserver. In eurem Plesk könnt ihr das meines Wissens eh per Default sehen.

Stehen da fehler drinnen?

Nothing changed. still the same code. + your stats page is heavily outdated

Edited by Hedius

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I recently rented a battlefield 4 server and now I want to set it up properly, I have already set up all the necessary procon plugins,

except one,  ( Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger ), now i just have to find out how exactly i connect the Server to Mysql ?

I don't know my way around here at all, I wanted you to describe me exactly how I use mysql have to do ? what exactly am I supposed to do there ? 

an exact description of the process would be good. Thanks

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, PROTECTORSNIPER said:

Hello,

I recently rented a battlefield 4 server and now I want to set it up properly, I have already set up all the necessary procon plugins,

except one,  ( Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger ), now i just have to find out how exactly i connect the Server to Mysql ?

I don't know my way around here at all, I wanted you to describe me exactly how I use mysql have to do ? what exactly am I supposed to do there ? 

an exact description of the process would be good. Thanks

Do you want to self host or would you like to rent it?

If you're going to self host then please read this guide on how to set one up.

How To Install MariaDB on Ubuntu 22.04 | DigitalOcean

However, if you want to rent one without having to worry about setting all that up manually, you can rent one from EZSCALE. Any one of those will work for you. Make sure to check the AdKats/XPKiller's Tables Setup box so that it can setup the tables for you correctly.

MySQL Hosting Plans - EZSCALE

spacer.png

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, B7ack said:

HI Guys , i have this problem player data not save , even plan many round , all player data not save , i have this problem only with BF3

bf4 working good 

image.png

wallhaven-l3edjp.jpg

1. Post your settings. Without the db pw.

2. Make sure punkbuster is running