On-Spawn Loadout Enforcer for Infantry/Vehicles - AdKatsLRT

ColColonCleaner

Originally Posted by moacco07*:

Our layer was having this issue as well after being fine for a while. This happened a few weeks back when battlelog had a breakdown, it appears to be happening to some people more than others. I will be looking into it to try and mitigate the problem. The issue is that it's very intermittent, which is making it more difficult to find the source of the problem.

Well noted Sir!
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by Gazovik83*:

It would be great if you added the plugin limit on the snipers as a function that monitors when the revival of the presence of a greater number of sniper rifles than permitted by the rules.

Ask you precisely because other plugins limitation is triggered only after the player kills the enemy

sorry for my eng))) I hope you understand what I am asking)

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

I can look into adding weapon category limits, but that would be a somewhat big feature, mainly because it requires the addition of in-game commands (which this plugin, at least within itself, has never had).

I could add it as a command available through AdKats and then just have the basic limiting system in this one. That would make the process easier.

Hello, i need a Shanghai PLUGIN - no hvms, stingers, iglas, heatseakers. Any suggestions/help? Thaaanks!

You can control map specific loadout items like stingers/heatseakers/iglas with this plugin, yes. You will need a secondary script to handle the pickup launcher though, that's not part of a player's loadout.

I restricetet weapons and my Members can use it.

The restrict work only for my Guests....

I don´t know why

You have AdKats integration enabled? Turn off whitelist for reputable players and admins. Settings are at the top of the plugin.

Originally Posted by moacco07*:

Our layer was having this issue as well after being fine for a while. This happened a few weeks back when battlelog had a breakdown, it appears to be happening to some people more than others. I will be looking into it to try and mitigate the problem. The issue is that it's very intermittent, which is making it more difficult to find the source of the problem.

Sir, has the issue been resolved and what is the current version?

Hi,

in what file doess it save the settings, bacause we would like to make an backup from the File to save all our settings what we have doen.

thanks 4 info

AdKatsLRT.cfg

It's in your configs directory in the folder marked with your server's IP/port.

Originally Posted by dap52*:

Hello Col,

We have accumulated several bans from the Hacker-Checker. Is it possible to include a date/time in the ban list display for these?

Also, What would be the best way to get the associated player info from the EA GUID shown in the ban list? I'm guessing maybe an SQL query, but I am not familiar with SQL.

Thanks in Advance!

Hello Col,

We have accumulated several bans from the Hacker-Checker. Is it possible to include a date/time in the ban list display for these?

Also, What would be the best way to get the associated player info from the EA GUID shown in the ban list? I'm guessing maybe an SQL query, but I am not familiar with SQL.

Thanks in Advance!

You've posted this in the loadout enforcer thread, not the main AdKats thread.

Which ban list display are you talking about?

Sorry about the mis-post. The Procon ban list.

There isn't technically a procon ban list, it's the list of banned people on the server itself. That server ban list does not support a extra field for ban issue time. Adding that to the ban reason could be an issue as well since there is a max character limit on the reason.

EDIT: I don't remember if I added this feature or not, but it should display the date/time and banning admin if you enable ban enforcer and search for a ban. Keep in mind this only applies to bans that have been entered after ban enforcer was enabled as like we discussed this info is not available server side.

Had one instance of the issue connecting to battle log but so far we have nothing but praise for the way this has been working out on our server.

I've made more updates to tightly monitor the average request rates of both LRT and AdKats because of these new limits. I'll know in a few days if the new elastic system works well.

Originally Posted by CentOS*:

Anyone elses have this Writing in the procon? Althought the LRT dosent seems to take action on invalid weapons?

[20:18:24 37] [AdKatsLRT] Spawn process for derzocker71 cancelled because their Persona ID is not loaded yet.

[20:18:27 24] [AdKatsLRT] Spawn process for AWildMouse cancelled because their Persona ID is not loaded yet.

[20:18:28 01] [AdKatsLRT] Spawn process for masteRy0da03 cancelled because their Persona ID is not loaded yet.

Anyone elses have this Writing in the procon? Althought the LRT dosent seems to take action on invalid weapons?

[20:18:24 37] [AdKatsLRT] Spawn process for derzocker71 cancelled because their Persona ID is not loaded yet.

[20:18:27 24] [AdKatsLRT] Spawn process for AWildMouse cancelled because their Persona ID is not loaded yet.

[20:18:28 01] [AdKatsLRT] Spawn process for masteRy0da03 cancelled because their Persona ID is not loaded yet.

Looks like you restarted the AdKats plugin while LRT was connected to it. I haven't added reconnection code if you do that yet.

When connected like that LRT relies on AdKats for its player listing so you aren't double querying battlelog for everyone, but if you shut down or reboot AdKats that connection is cut.

Try turning off LRT and turning it back on again.

EDIT: The lack of persona IDs will be there normally until it loads players in from battlelog, but it should go away after a few minutes once it loads everyone in the server.

Yes even reinstalled it with Adkats. Still the same mate

And you waited for it to load everyone in? You will get this message for players until it loads their persona IDs, which can take a while depending on your server size. After all 64 players in the server are loaded keeping things updated doesn't take long, but the initial load does. Do these messages still appear more than 5 minutes after the plugin has started?