On-Spawn Loadout Enforcer for Infantry/Vehicles - AdKatsLRT

ColColonCleaner

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

Yeah and it didn't fix it. I had to remove and reinstall the plugin.

Now players are saying it is killing them for having C4 as engineer or other classes after they removed it from all kits. I hadn't changed settings and it was working the night before.

I allowed C4 for now.

Sounds like these issues are from battlelog right now, the plugin on our servers was killing a lot of players incorrectly, nearly half the server's worth. We've disabled it for now and are looking for the reason why this started happening.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Hi plugin developer,

How do i update this plugin, i'm still using version 2.0.2.0 and i paid for this plugin.

Sign into your gihub account, then go here: https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats-LRT/archive/master.zip

However, please keep the plugin disabled for the time being, something broke on battlelog yesterday and we are trying to find out why. If you enable the plugin your players will be getting killed incorrectly.

Originally Posted by Blackawps*:

Purchased yesterday, up and running today. Works great, very easy to use. I'm running a no FLIR rush server and although it took a few minutes to click deny on every flir scope, it works perfectly and I'm happy with it.

Purchased yesterday, up and running today. Works great, very easy to use. I'm running a no FLIR rush server and although it took a few minutes to click deny on every flir scope, it works perfectly and I'm happy with it.

Added a search feature recently that lets you deny items based on keyword, it's at the top of the settings list. So in the future you can just add FLIR or other keywords to that list and it will deny them.

The benefit of doing it manually is that you can modify the messages it shows to players.

Originally Posted by xcite*:

Greetings ColColonCleaner!

When New Map "Zavod:Graveyard Shift" will be implemented in AdKatsLRT ?

And don't forget that we now he two Gunmaster modes on this new map:

XP5_Night_01 GunMaster0

XP5_Night_01 GunMaster1

Don't forget to ignore them both :ohmy:

Regards...

Greetings ColColonCleaner!

When New Map "Zavod:Graveyard Shift" will be implemented in AdKatsLRT ?

And don't forget that we now he two Gunmaster modes on this new map:

XP5_Night_01 GunMaster0

XP5_Night_01 GunMaster1

Don't forget to ignore them both :ohmy:

Regards...

I'll add the patches tonight.

Might be Battelog issues? but LRT is killing me for weapons i dont have in my loadout again! Just restarted my layer and all works fine again. Just so others know about it

I've told this to many people. If you are being killed for weapons you do not have in your loadout please look at what your loadout is on battlelog. If you look there and your loadout and active kit are correct, try spawning again. If you still die after confirming that, it is a plugin issue. Otherwise this is battlelog data being out of date and it is out of my control.

Originally Posted by CentOS*:

I know Colon, trust me i dont say its the LRT that is doing this in anyway man!

I am warning for that battlelog is having issues again, so that others that might be looking here tonight and having simualry issues. Know about it :smile:

Sorry for tha bad wroting in my old message

I know Colon, trust me i dont say its the LRT that is doing this in anyway man!

I am warning for that battlelog is having issues again, so that others that might be looking here tonight and having simualry issues. Know about it :smile:

Sorry for tha bad wroting in my old message

We are having connection issues with battlelog again as well, it's going through a mid-life crisis.

I know ...Can you restricted by kill?

And i need the Esl Weapon Rulez for this loader....

Greetz

Yes you can restrict MGL on kill, just not with this plugin. This plugin has no knowledge of kills currently.

I don't know what Esl rules are, so no there is no esl config for this plugin. If you make one i'm sure others would be interested.

Originally Posted by Tobsen03*:

ESL Rules

Perks/Unlock/Weapon Restrictions

The following Perks/Unlock/Weapon are banned and can not be used:

M320 except smoke

Claymore

C4

Battle Pickups

M26

Airburst

Spawn beacon

Tugs

All shotguns

Motionballs

V40 mini grenade

RGO Impact

ALL DLC weapons/gadgets

Only these Assault Rifles and Carbines are allowed to be used:

Assault Rifles:

ACE 23

M416

AEK-971

M16A4

AK-12

Carbines:

ACW-R

ACE 21CQB

AK 5C

M4

AKU-12

We only restrict the use of Assault Rifles and Carbines! LMG's, PDW's, DMR's, Sniper Rifles and Handguns are not restricted and you can use still all of them as you wish.

If your opponent has used these unlocks in a match, make a screenshot of the kill message, showing your enemy using it. And open a protest to find a solution. The use of forbidden unlocks will be punished with -50 tickets in A-Series or Cups! The use of unlocks may lead into a default win for the opponent team in tournaments/cups. In ladder matches the use of forbidden perks/weapons will lead into a match delete, if the winning team has used it. Penalty points can be given.

ESL Rules

Perks/Unlock/Weapon Restrictions

The following Perks/Unlock/Weapon are banned and can not be used:

M320 except smoke

Claymore

C4

Battle Pickups

M26

Airburst

Spawn beacon

Tugs

All shotguns

Motionballs

V40 mini grenade

RGO Impact

ALL DLC weapons/gadgets

Only these Assault Rifles and Carbines are allowed to be used:

Assault Rifles:

ACE 23

M416

AEK-971

M16A4

AK-12

Carbines:

ACW-R

ACE 21CQB

AK 5C

M4

AKU-12

We only restrict the use of Assault Rifles and Carbines! LMG's, PDW's, DMR's, Sniper Rifles and Handguns are not restricted and you can use still all of them as you wish.

If your opponent has used these unlocks in a match, make a screenshot of the kill message, showing your enemy using it. And open a protest to find a solution. The use of forbidden unlocks will be punished with -50 tickets in A-Series or Cups! The use of unlocks may lead into a default win for the opponent team in tournaments/cups. In ladder matches the use of forbidden perks/weapons will lead into a match delete, if the winning team has used it. Penalty points can be given.

Cool, i'm sure some people will enjoy having such a config once you've made it.

Originally Posted by moacco07*:

Hi ColColonCleaner,

Is the plugin currently having issues connecting to battlelog.

Code:

[18:23:58 49] [AdKatsLRT] WARNING: Issue connecting to battlelog.
[18:26:09 11] [AdKatsLRT] WARNING: Issue connecting to battlelog.

Hi ColColonCleaner,

Is the plugin currently having issues connecting to battlelog.

Code:

[18:23:58 49] [AdKatsLRT] WARNING: Issue connecting to battlelog.
Our layer was having this issue as well after being fine for a while. This happened a few weeks back when battlelog had a breakdown, it appears to be happening to some people more than others. I will be looking into it to try and mitigate the problem. The issue is that it's very intermittent, which is making it more difficult to find the source of the problem.