Advanced In-Game Admin and Ban Enforcer - AdKats

Message added by Prophet731,

If you've been banned from a server then you will need to appeal the ban with the owners/community of that server. We do not control any bans done on servers that utilize AdKats as all bans are local to that server.

• Plugin Developer

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

I have a question about the Teamspeak Monitor. I am able to connect my Adkats to my Team Speak server without issue. My question is that I am not really sure what this program does. I have read the documentation but it really is not telling me the advantage of using it.

We do not use TeamSpeak Player Perks, and the only reason I turn this feature on was because I thought it would post an text statement within the game when a clan mate join our TeamSpeak. I notice within the Procon console that it notes who is joining TeamSpeak but it would be nice to have it announce it as an admin feature within game. Is there a way to get this feature to announce who is joining in TeamSpeak within the game?

So if I am not using the TeamSpeak Player Perks, is there any reason to have this feature running since it doesn't announce in game who is joining Team Speak?

One more issue, when I run the debug mode, I get this error code:

Minor Error-Update Teamspeak Information

An error occurred during obtaining an Advanced Client Information.

512:invalid clientID

Thank you for your help in advance..

Is this any thing to worry about?

CMW was the funder of this feature and its original purpose was to create safety slots against aggressive join reserved slot kicks. Basically if a person was in teamspeak and in game but didn't have a reserved slot, they were still protected from being kicked by someone else on the reserved list joining. This was done by enabling the reserved slot perk on the teamspeak players.

A player is marked as active in the teamspeak player list when they are both in game and in a monitored teamspeak channel. Basically you can give safety slots, autobalance whitelist, teamkilltracker whitelist, etc to players who are both in teamspeak and in game.

If you are not enabling the perks there is no other use for that feature aside from logs regarding who has joined ts along-side their player at this time.

Originally Posted by Subman_9*:

I'm sending DPS Auto Ban LIVE Reports since 17 of july as you have requested it.

Currently there's no false positives

1. DPS Automatic Ban [LIVE][AEK971-43-22-1-51]

http://stats.bullet-point.pl/players/68155/LowNiKax

2. DPS Automatic Ban [LIVE][MX4-53-17-6-32]

http://stats.bullet-point.pl/players...KotSTULLE12345

3. DPS Automatic Ban [LIVE][MX4-52-12-3-23]

http://stats.bullet-point.pl/players/65684/Xlebyshik228

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Plugin Developer

I'm sending DPS Auto Ban LIVE Reports since 17 of july as you have requested it.

Currently there's no false positives

1. DPS Automatic Ban [LIVE][AEK971-43-22-1-51]

http://stats.bullet-point.pl/players/68155/LowNiKax

2. DPS Automatic Ban [LIVE][MX4-53-17-6-32]

http://stats.bullet-point.pl/players...KotSTULLE12345

3. DPS Automatic Ban [LIVE][MX4-52-12-3-23]

http://stats.bullet-point.pl/players/65684/Xlebyshik228

Excellent. Do you know which versions of the plugin have issued those reports?
  • Plugin Developer

Everyone else, please do post your LIVE DPS report messages and your magic bullet ban messages. These are important to make sure this system is ready to go live for everyone.

Additionally please make sure you are keeping your versions updated, the current latest patch is 6.7.0.104.

Originally Posted by Subman_9*:

Excellent. Do you know which versions of the plugin have issued those reports?

I'm restarting server every day, so AdKats is up to date. Reports 1 and 2 - AdKats 6.7.0.98.
  • Plugin Developer

Also had a DPS hack detection come through, but instead of banning, it did a Report Player... why did it not ban ? [LIVE][M4-45-12-1-16] http://bf4db.com/players/12332581

Because we found a rare case where an admin ending the round early then the player switching to a different server could cause battlelog's kill/hit stats to mess up, the LIVE script could then issue a false positive ban. That's been patched now, but it's still in report mode until i'm sure something like that won't happen again.

Originally Posted by dmmaciag*:

I've just started a fresh install of AdKats on a GoDaddy hosting account. I installed stat logger plugin no problem, connects to the database no problem. Installed AdKats and ran the included SQL file no problem, everything executed with no problems. Started AdKats and worked beautifully for a few hours then stopped working. After then when trying to re-enable AdKats, I get the following error in the console (set at Debug 5):

[19:52:35 77] [AdKats] ENABLED! Beginning startup sequence...

[19:52:37 22] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched 110 BF4 weapon stat definitions.

[19:52:37 40] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched reputation definitions.

[19:52:37 66] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched weapon names.

[19:52:37 83] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched special player group definitions.

[19:52:38 01] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Global timing confirmed.

[19:52:38 01] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Server IP is 66.55.158.163:30010

[19:52:39 80] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Database connection open.

[19:52:44 76] [AdKats] ERROR-6600: [AdKats tables not present or valid in the database. Have you run the AdKats database setup script yet? If so, are your tables InnoDB_]

[19:52:44 77] [AdKats] INFO: Shutting down AdKats.

[19:52:45 13] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Database timing confirmed.

[19:52:48 83] [AdKats] AdKats 6.6.0.0 Disabled! =(

[19:56:30 24] [AdKats] ENABLED! Beginning startup sequence...

[19:56:30 49] [AdKats] Assigning team ID 0 to Spectator

[19:56:31 00] [AdKats] Fetching weapon statistic definitions...

[19:56:31 05] [AdKats] Assigning team ID 1 to US

[19:56:31 05] [AdKats] Assigning team ID 2 to CN

[19:56:31 05] [AdKats] Assigning team ID 3 to US

[19:56:31 05] [AdKats] Assigning team ID 4 to CN

[19:56:31 73] [AdKats] Weapon statistic definitions fetched.

[19:56:31 73] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched 110 BF4 weapon stat definitions.

[19:56:31 73] [AdKats] Fetching reputation definitions...

[19:56:31 93] [AdKats] Reputation definitions fetched.

[19:56:31 98] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched reputation definitions.

[19:56:31 98] [AdKats] Fetching weapon names...

[19:56:32 25] [AdKats] Weapon names fetched.

[19:56:32 26] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched weapon names.

[19:56:32 26] [AdKats] Fetching special group definitions...

[19:56:32 46] [AdKats] Special group definitions fetched.

[19:56:32 46] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched special player group definitions.

[19:56:32 65] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Global timing confirmed.

[19:56:32 65] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Server IP is 66.55.158.163:30010

[19:56:32 73] [AdKats] Starting Database Comm Thread

[19:56:32 79] [AdKats] Starting Battlelog Comm Thread

[19:56:32 89] [AdKats] Starting IP API Comm Thread

[19:56:33 15] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Database connection open.

[19:56:33 15] [AdKats] Confirming Database Structure.

[19:56:37 69] [AdKats] Server info fired while changing rounds, no teams to parse.

[19:56:38 13] [AdKats] ERROR-6600: [AdKats tables not present or valid in the database. Have you run the AdKats database setup script yet? If so, are your tables InnoDB_]

[19:56:38 14] [AdKats] INFO: Shutting down AdKats.

[19:56:38 14] [AdKats] Ending Battlelog Comm Thread

[19:56:38 27] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Database timing confirmed.

[19:56:38 27] [AdKats] Ending Database Comm Thread

[19:56:38 64] [AdKats] Threads still exiting: IPAPIComm[37]

[19:56:39 14] [AdKats] Threads still exiting: IPAPIComm[37]

[19:56:39 64] [AdKats] Threads still exiting: IPAPIComm[37]

[19:56:40 14] [AdKats] Threads still exiting: IPAPIComm[37]

[19:56:40 64] [AdKats] Threads still exiting: IPAPIComm[37]

[19:56:41 14] [AdKats] Threads still exiting: IPAPIComm[37]

[19:56:41 64] [AdKats] Threads still exiting: IPAPIComm[37]

[19:56:42 19] [AdKats] Threads still exiting: IPAPIComm[37]

[19:56:42 69] [AdKats] Threads still exiting: IPAPIComm[37]

[19:56:43 05] [AdKats] Ending IP API Comm Thread

[19:56:43 24] [AdKats] Updating Setting Page: 229.9859828 seconds since last update.

[19:56:43 25] [AdKats] AdKats 6.6.0.0 Disabled! =(

This has happened on two occasions now, and I'm not quite sure why. What am I doing wrong?

Originally Posted by GitSum*:

If you read the instructions on GitHub you will see in step 3 there is a script (right click and save it as adkats.sql)

https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats#install

There is also a similar script in the actual plugin download but it is an older script. I have not used the one included with the plugin and it works fine - not sure why it is still included in the .zip file - but my guess is it has not been updated

right click and save version:

-- AdKats Database Setup Script

-- Version 6.6.0.0 (5/17/2015)

-- ColColonCleaner

included with plugin zip file version:

-- Version 6.5.0.0 (2/9/2014)

-- ColColonCleaner

Originally Posted by dmmaciag*:

The script in the installation instructions on GitHub is the script that I used initially when I set up AdKats. When I got that error I tried to execute that file included in the download but that didn't fix the problem.

• Plugin Developer

The script in the installation instructions on GitHub is the script that I used initially when I set up AdKats. When I got that error I tried to execute that file included in the download but that didn't fix the problem.

If it was working for a while then stopped something happened to either your layer or database. Make sure your user for AdKats is the same as stat logger.

Shut down your layers running AdKats.

Run this setup script: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Ad...ter/adkats.sql

Install this version of AdKats: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Ad...test/AdKats.cs

Start your layers.

Let me know if the problem continues.

• Plugin Developer

If you read the instructions on GitHub you will see in step 3 there is a script (right click and save it as adkats.sql)

https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats#install

There is also a similar script in the actual plugin download but it is an older script. I have not used the one included with the plugin and it works fine - not sure why it is still included in the .zip file - but my guess is it has not been updated

right click and save version:

-- Version 6.6.0.0 (5/17/2015)

-- ColColonCleaner

included with plugin zip file version:

-- Version 6.5.0.0 (2/9/2014)

-- ColColonCleaner

Just checked and you're right. I did not know an outdated script was included with that plugin zip...

Looks like i need to release this next update ASAP.

Originally Posted by Antivanity*:

CCC Is there any chance we can get a BF4DB plugin to ban based off of bans issued on there site ? Does one already exist ? I wasnt able to find one with the searching i did.

• Plugin Developer

new error:

Code:

[17:09:26 74] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-670111-RunAction-ActionHandling33: [Command Previous Temp Ban not found in runAction
Records with command 'previous temp ban' are never meant to be executed by the plugin. If something is causing that it's not from AdKats. Prophet?
  • Plugin Developer

CCC Is there any chance we can get a BF4DB plugin to ban based off of bans issued on there site ? Does one already exist ? I wasnt able to find one with the searching i did.

There was an old ticket put in for something like this but never implemented. Might be worth looking at it again.
  • Administrators

Originally Posted by Prophet731*:

Records with command 'previous temp ban' are never meant to be executed by the plugin. If something is causing that it's not from AdKats. Prophet?

Could be the adkats_read value was set to N and it caused adkats attempt to run it.

The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

spacer.png

• Plugin Developer

Is there anything going on with the lock command? I use a say /!punsih player reason and sometimes command lock people but it doesn't actually lock them.

Please give more detail.

What you are doing:

What should be happening:

What is actually happening:

Originally Posted by wdfstryfe*:

I'm issuing the !lock player command on an admin. The punish system I use does a say /!punish PLAYER NO EXPLOSIVES for instance. In the past when I lock a player from commands they won't get punished per say for using an explosive. But now when they for instance use C4 they get punished instead of it saying the player is command locked.

• Plugin Developer

I'm issuing the !lock player command on an admin. The punish system I use does a say /!punish PLAYER NO EXPLOSIVES for instance. In the past when I lock a player from commands they won't get punished per say for using an explosive. But now when they for instance use C4 they get punished instead of it saying the player is command locked.

Interesting, i'll look into it.

Originally Posted by Fonta*:

A nice addition to adkats would be a check against the bf4db website.

So that when someone is banned on bf4db.com, adkats would kick the player from the server.

You might even make it so that you can choose to kick for hacking/cheating and/or statspadding.