Advanced In-Game Admin and Ban Enforcer - AdKats

Message added by Prophet731,

If you've been banned from a server then you will need to appeal the ban with the owners/community of that server. We do not control any bans done on servers that utilize AdKats as all bans are local to that server.

Originally Posted by kcuestag*:

So I started a fresh AdKats/Stats/MySQL install and I forgot to backup the hacker-checker settings.

Is HSK 60 and KPM 5 good by default or will it trigger some false positives? I remember CCC mentioning maybe KPM at 7 to make it more reliable?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by Chilace*:

yeah, 60 for HSK and 5 for KPM are the default values. Didnt really have any false positives to report here, we're unsig there.

5 KPM can sometimes give false positives when a player intentionally boosting this stat (he constantly switches weapons from primary to secondary and back or runs only with defib and pulls out a gun just before the enemy).

Even 6 KPM can give false positives but it is very rare.

• Administrators

Originally Posted by Prophet731*:

yeah, 60 for HSK and 5 for KPM are the default values. Didnt really have any false positives to report here, we're unsig there.

I don't remember the default settings for AdKats but in the BFACP I use slightly different values I think but are very close to what AdKats uses.

These are set to these values to show any weapons that could be suspicious and allow earlier detection than what AdKats does. Since mine is more of an early warning system for the player.

DPS: 60

HKP: 40

KPM: 4.5

Kills required to trigger weapon into the view is min of 50.

The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

spacer.png

• Plugin Developer

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

I don't remember the default settings for AdKats but in the BFACP I use slightly different values I think but are very close to what AdKats uses.

These are set to these values to show any weapons that could be suspicious and allow earlier detection than what AdKats does. Since mine is more of an early warning system for the player.

DPS: 60

HKP: 40

KPM: 4.5

Kills required to trigger weapon into the view is min of 50.

In AdKats the defaults are the following:

DPS Trigger Level: Automatically calculated based on values we've found to give the least false positives but still work, it takes into account HSK and time usage. This value cannot be modified by users, and automatic DPS bans cannot be turned off.

DPS Trigger Minimum Kills: 50. DPS bans are easily detected, no reason to wait until more kills on the weapon.

HSK Trigger Level: 60% HSK on non-sniper weapons. We have modified this value on our servers down to 50%

HSK Trigger Minimum Kills: 100. More kills are required for this trigger this limit since a lot of variance happens at the start.

KPM Trigger Level: 5.0 Kills Per Minute. We use the default value on our servers.

KPM Trigger Minimum Kills: 200. Quite a few high level players have been banned by this limit at lower kill counts, so to mitigate that it's been increased to 200. This ban type should not be used as hard evidence, it should be used to request gameplay videos from players to confirm their legitimacy.

Originally Posted by spatieman*:

Colcolon.

We have a weard isue.

i made in a special group with kill/kick rights for our semi admins.

and one of our semi admins, has granted kill rights (kill,kick,map change)

but for some reason it doesnt work any more after some day's.

Saying lvl 14 status is what he get back when he tries to kill some1, while a regular player when he tries it , he sudenly has lvl 18 rights..

any idea what is happening here ?

when i check in the plugin all is ok, even when i check bfadmincp all is correct.

• Plugin Developer

Colcolon.

We have a weard isue.

i made in a special group with kill/kick rights for our semi admins.

and one of our semi admins, has granted kill rights (kill,kick,map change)

but for some reason it doesnt work any more after some day's.

Saying lvl 14 status is what he get back when he tries to kill some1, while a regular player when he tries it , he sudenly has lvl 18 rights..

any idea what is happening here ?

when i check in the plugin all is ok, even when i check bfadmincp all is correct.

Are you saying he has two different sets of rights at the same time?

Are you saying he has two different sets of rights at the same time?

no.,

the semi admin gets the message he has lvl 14 rights, was is parently not enough to use kill/kick .

while ,when a normaly player tries the same (/kill reason) he get a message that he has lvl 18 rights.!,but is also (gladly) to kill/kick.

while it worked for some day's back.

hmm, i only could ask if he made changes to his account....

-update-

these are the lvl setings we have.

Default guest (still not sure what it should do) power level 39

Full admin power level 165

kill rights (new noob admins) power level 115

kill right / map change right (admins to be) power level 121

• Plugin Developer

no.,

the semi admin gets the message he has lvl 14 rights, was is parently not enough to use kill/kick .

while ,when a normaly player tries the same (/kill reason) he get a message that he has lvl 18 rights.!,but is also (gladly) to kill/kick.

while it worked for some day's back.

hmm, i only could ask if he made changes to his account....

-update-

these are the lvl setings we have.

Default guest (still not sure what it should do) power level 39

Full admin power level 165

kill rights (new noob admins) power level 115

kill right / map change right (admins to be) power level 121

Power level doesn't matter for what commands you're able to issue, it just shows how many commands you're able to use.

Go into your admin's role and enable usage of the kill/kick commands, along with any others they should have. Your admin power level should be much higher than 14.

it is enabled.

the only thing the semi admin cant do is.

ban, tban ,unban, servernuke, server restart, and some other minor things.

i made some changes this morning (its 10 am here now,hehe) so, lets see what happens when he joins.

Originally Posted by sitekeeper*:

Hi,

On one of 4 servers I am getting this today:

[03:39:31 10] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-681117-RunAction-ActionHandling30: [Command Previous Temp Ban not found in runAction]

[03:39:31 10] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-681117-RunAction-ActionHandling30: [Command Previous Temp Ban not found in runAction]

Any ideas, it is crashing (keeps restarting) AdKats

AdKats - Advanced In-Game Admin - 6.8.1.117

OK I got this fixed by running:

UPDATE adkats_records_main SET adkats_read = 'Y' WHERE command_action IN (72, 73) AND adkats_read = 'N';

Thanks

Bob

• Plugin Developer

Hi,

On one of 4 servers I am getting this today:

Any ideas, it is crashing (keeps restarting) AdKats

AdKats - Advanced In-Game Admin - 6.8.1.117

OK I got this fixed by running:

Thanks

Bob

Update your BFAdminCP, you have an old version that injects this bug.
  • Plugin Developer

Hello, we have 6 servers with ADKats, I would like to give 2 members only on one server rights is that possible?

THX Level

You mean give admins powers only on one server? Or are you talking about perks like reserved slots, etc.

Originally Posted by Level*:

You mean give admins powers only on one server? Or are you talking about perks like reserved slots, etc.

yes admins Power only on one Server :ohmy: not for all 6 Servers

THX

Originally Posted by CEBEP78*:

Hello, please tell me, how do I turn off automatically adding players Assist sheet (AUAManager).

Or how to make those players who are in TS that they, too, are not transferred (included protection autobalance those who are in the TS)

• Plugin Developer

@ColColonCleaner

What is meant: Enforce Single Instance. What do this option? Default "True". I have 3 servers in a single database, it does not hurt them?

Enforce single instance makes sure there is only one instance running on a server at a time. One per server, not one per database. You can have as many per database as you want.
  • Plugin Developer

Hi!

When i try to run the AdKats Database Setup Script ion my database schema i get this error

MaxthonSnap20160701152745.png

What could be the problem? i never had any issue installing it

This is an issue with with PHPMyAdmin, a later version. Please use another MySQL program such as MySQL workbench to do this. Lots of people have seen this issue, yet the SQL syntax is valid.
  • Plugin Developer

Hello, please tell me, how do I turn off automatically adding players Assist sheet (AUAManager).

Or how to make those players who are in TS that they, too, are not transferred (included protection autobalance those who are in the TS)

If someone assists to a team, and then the auto-surrender starts counting down for the team they moved to, it will throw them back to the team they came from. It's a way to mitigate abuse of the assist command.

If someone assists to a team, and then the auto-surrender starts counting down for the team they moved to, it will throw them back to the team they came from. It's a way to mitigate abuse of the assist command.

Yes, I understood. The problem is that people in this round and have not been contacted assist, and at the end of the round is almost 100 ticket for 50 ticket, and 20, AUAManager throws in a losing team, even if they went to the team Speak (we position Team Speak as a protection against autobalance). How do I disable this? I do not want to people to throw at the end of round 20 tickets, this is wrong.

Excuse me, but what's the point 17-2 that he gives?

• Plugin Developer

Yes, I understood. The problem is that people in this round and have not been contacted assist, and at the end of the round is almost 100 ticket for 50 ticket, and 20, AUAManager throws in a losing team, even if they went to the team Speak (we position Team Speak as a protection against autobalance). How do I disable this? I do not want to people to throw at the end of round 20 tickets, this is wrong.

Excuse me, but what's the point 17-2 that he gives?

Oh, you have them on the auto-assist blacklist? That's the only other thing I can think of to cause this. Remove them from that list. Perhaps you assigned that to their role?

Oh, you have them on the auto-assist blacklist? That's the only other thing I can think of to cause this. Remove them from that list. Perhaps you assigned that to their role?

3892efed7ed7446bb3844b50523d5a06.png

There is often very. Auto-assist writes thus. Why this can happen? Why throw the players? You can add them to auto-assist baseraping if they do?

Tell me please, what gives this item?

83c7e0cd1c5645bfb7656a05a92970d1.png

---

Hi, What are these mistakes?

[16:00:14 11] [AdKats] WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 18 | 41

[16:00:14 15] [AdKats] WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 18 | 40

[16:00:14 15] [AdKats] WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 18 | 41

version BFAdminCup 2.0.3

Originally Posted by MRniceGuy*:

Hello!

I have a naval strike server Conquest large, normal, 2000 Tickets and I want to set up the auto-nuke function

Sorry I find the information not really clear and i have played around with the settings but no hope and i really like this to be enabled on my server

In my procon i see messages like

[00:38:45] AdKats > US Rate: -11,12 (0) t/m | CN Rate: -39,05 (-35,39) t/m | US up 1-3 flags, US gaining ground.

[00:39:30] AdKats > US Rate: -12,94 (0) t/m | CN Rate: -48,09 (-32,62) t/m | US up 1 flag, CN gaining ground.

[00:39:33] AdKats > US Rate: -12,51 (0) t/m | CN Rate: -48,53 (-33,26) t/m | US up 1 flag, not changing.

i cant make anything out of these xD
  • Plugin Developer

3892efed7ed7446bb3844b50523d5a06.png

There is often very. Auto-assist writes thus. Why this can happen? Why throw the players? You can add them to auto-assist baseraping if they do?

Tell me please, what gives this item?

83c7e0cd1c5645bfb7656a05a92970d1.png

---

Hi, What are these mistakes?

[16:00:14 11] [AdKats] WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 18 | 41

[16:00:14 15] [AdKats] WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 18 | 40

[16:00:14 15] [AdKats] WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 18 | 41

version BFAdminCup 2.0.3

Auto-Balance whitelist and Auto-Assist Blacklist are two different things. Whitelist means they won't be balanced, ever, and it looks like you have that assigned to your admins, which is understandable.

What is the message in the records for these players.

Is it:

Assist Weak Team

Or:

Auto-assist Weak Team

Look at the records on their soldier.

The faction randomizer assigns random factions to each team, given some restrictions.

For the source weight errors, prophet knows how to fix that. It has to do with unbanning from the GCP, it's a temp/permaban code mismatch.