Advanced In-Game Admin and Ban Enforcer - AdKats

Message added by Prophet731,

If you've been banned from a server then you will need to appeal the ban with the owners/community of that server. We do not control any bans done on servers that utilize AdKats as all bans are local to that server.

• Plugin Developer

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

I'm a little confused (not hard to do) with the Discord integration.

Do you use /discordlink to link players? And if so what is the format?

If one of the names contains the other it will automatically link them, but if it's not able to do that then manually link them. In the discord display settings you'll see if they are name linked or ID linked.

It's /discordlink playername discordname

So for player charlie38383 and discord member charleslikespizza, just do /discordlink char char

Originally Posted by sand*:

Im new to this , trying to install this plugin and getting this error

[23:12:48 11] [AdKats] ENABLED! Beginning startup sequence...

[23:12:49 44] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched 111 BF4 weapon stat definitions.

[23:12:49 94] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched reputation definitions.

[23:12:50 47] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched weapon names.

[23:12:50 99] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched special player group definitions.

[23:12:51 02] [AdKats] ERROR-6900: [unable to confirm global timing. Global UTC Timestamp could not be fetched.]

[23:12:51 02] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Server IP is 5.101.165.192:27300

[23:12:51 03] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Database connection open.

[23:12:51 05] [AdKats] INFO: AdKats role groups table not found. Attempting to add.

[23:12:51 05] [AdKats] CREATE TABLE `adkats_rolegroups` (

`role_id` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL,

`group_key` VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL,

PRIMARY KEY (`role_id`,`group_key`),

KEY `adkats_rolegroups_fk_role` (`role_id`),

KEY `adkats_rolegroups_fk_command` (`group_key`),

CONSTRAINT `adkats_rolegroups_fk_role` FOREIGN KEY (`role_id`) REFERENCES `adkats_roles` (`role_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE

) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci COMMENT='AdKats - Connection of groups to roles'

[23:12:51 05] [AdKats] ERROR-6900: [Non-Query failed. [Adding AdKats role groups table]: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Cannot add foreign key constraint

at PRoConEvents.AdKats.SafeExecuteNonQuery(MySqlComma nd command)

at PRoConEvents.AdKats.SendNonQuery(String desc, String nonQuery, Boolean verbose)]

[23:12:51 05] [AdKats] ERROR-6900: [AdKats tables not present or valid in the database. Have you run the AdKats database setup script yet? If so, are your tables InnoDB_]

[23:12:51 05] [AdKats] INFO: Shutting down AdKats.

[23:12:51 10] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Database timing confirmed.

[23:12:51 60] [AdKats] AdKats 6.9.0.0 Disabled! =(

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Plugin Developer

Im new to this , trying to install this plugin and getting this error

[23:12:48 11] [AdKats] ENABLED! Beginning startup sequence...

[23:12:49 44] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched 111 BF4 weapon stat definitions.

[23:12:49 94] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched reputation definitions.

[23:12:50 47] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched weapon names.

[23:12:50 99] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched special player group definitions.

[23:12:51 02] [AdKats] ERROR-6900: [unable to confirm global timing. Global UTC Timestamp could not be fetched.]

[23:12:51 02] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Server IP is 5.101.165.192:27300

[23:12:51 03] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Database connection open.

[23:12:51 05] [AdKats] INFO: AdKats role groups table not found. Attempting to add.

[23:12:51 05] [AdKats] CREATE TABLE `adkats_rolegroups` (

`role_id` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL,

`group_key` VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL,

PRIMARY KEY (`role_id`,`group_key`),

KEY `adkats_rolegroups_fk_role` (`role_id`),

KEY `adkats_rolegroups_fk_command` (`group_key`),

CONSTRAINT `adkats_rolegroups_fk_role` FOREIGN KEY (`role_id`) REFERENCES `adkats_roles` (`role_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE

) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci COMMENT='AdKats - Connection of groups to roles'

[23:12:51 05] [AdKats] ERROR-6900: [Non-Query failed. [Adding AdKats role groups table]: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Cannot add foreign key constraint

at PRoConEvents.AdKats.SafeExecuteNonQuery(MySqlComma nd command)

at PRoConEvents.AdKats.SendNonQuery(String desc, String nonQuery, Boolean verbose)]

[23:12:51 05] [AdKats] ERROR-6900: [AdKats tables not present or valid in the database. Have you run the AdKats database setup script yet? If so, are your tables InnoDB_]

[23:12:51 05] [AdKats] INFO: Shutting down AdKats.

[23:12:51 10] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Database timing confirmed.

[23:12:51 60] [AdKats] AdKats 6.9.0.0 Disabled! =(

Did you run the AdKats setup SQL script on your database? That is required before you can run the plugin.

Please refer to the installation instructions for further info.

Originally Posted by SmackDown*:

I have notice an issue with Adkats that I was wondering if you could fix.

Our servers are running LanguageEnforcer - 1.0.3.0 and it is set up to work with Adkats. The problem we are having is that when a player makes an @report on a player with an offensive name that just so happens to be listed in the bad word list of the LanguageEnforcer plugin, it issues a punishment point to the reporting player.

We have had some incidents where players who entered our server had racist names (such as having the N word in it). When they get reported, the reporting player is getting issued a punishment point due to the players name being listed on the bad word list.

Is it possible to have Adkats not issued punishment points to a reporting player who types the offending name? It would be nice to be able to have Adkats not issue punishment points so our admins don't always have to issue forgives to the reporting player.

Thoughts on this issue?

• Plugin Developer

I have notice an issue with Adkats that I was wondering if you could fix.

Our servers are running LanguageEnforcer - 1.0.3.0 and it is set up to work with Adkats. The problem we are having is that when a player makes an @report on a player with an offensive name that just so happens to be listed in the bad word list of the LanguageEnforcer plugin, it issues a punishment point to the reporting player.

We have had some incidents where players who entered our server had racist names (such as having the N word in it). When they get reported, the reporting player is getting issued a punishment point due to the players name being listed on the bad word list.

Is it possible to have Adkats not issued punishment points to a reporting player who types the offending name? It would be nice to be able to have Adkats not issue punishment points so our admins don't always have to issue forgives to the reporting player.

Thoughts on this issue?

If the plugin is telling AdKats to punish someone then AdKats will punish them. You need to put something in so that if their message starts with a command character then it wont tell AdKats to issue the punishment. I don't have a way of having AdKats deny a command after it's already being issued.
  • 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by Rollin_Coal*:

I was wondering if there was a way to limit the Ping enforcer output to the chat window in Procon. I like to monitor the chat, and most of the chat is filled with the messages to each player. Is there a way to not show all of the "AdKats>Say" messages in Procon?

[11:05:07] AdKats > Say > compuuno > Warning, your ping is spiking. Current: [275ms] Avg: [171.2ms]

[11:05:12] AdKats > Say > compuuno > Warning, your ping is over the limit. [275ms]

[11:05:52] AdKats > Server now in populating mode, with 19 populators.

[11:05:52] AdKats > Say > Woot_Woooooo > Server now in populating mode, with 19 populators.

[11:05:57] AdKats > Tell[5s] > WTF0815 > Thank you for making our system look good. Goodbye.

[11:06:05] AdKats > Say > (OFFLINE)WTF0815 was BANNED by AutoAdmin for DPS Automatic Ban [4-PDWR-61-235-2-382]

[11:07:08] AdKats > Say > compuuno > Warning, your ping is over the limit. [252ms]

[11:07:13] AdKats > Say > compuuno > Warning, your ping is over the limit. [252ms]

[11:07:57] AdKats > Server now in populating mode, with 19 populators.

[11:07:57] AdKats > Say > Woot_Woooooo > Server now in populating mode, with 19 populators.

[11:07:59] MULTIbalancer > all: Preparing to autobalance ... (MOVE ON DEATH)

[11:08:04] AdKats > Say > I-Stormwalker-I > Warning, your ping is spiking. Current: [256ms] Avg: [158.4ms]

[11:08:09] AdKats > Say > I-Stormwalker-I > Warning, your ping is over the limit. [256ms]

[11:08:40] AdKats > Kicked player paul09281 re-joined.

[11:08:40] AdKats > Say > Woot_Woooooo > Kicked player paul09281 re-joined.

[11:08:50] AdKats > Say > paul09281 > Warning, your ping is over the limit. [257ms]

[11:08:55] AdKats > Say > paul09281 > Warning, your ping is over the limit. [257ms]

[11:08:59] AdKats > Say > paul09281 > Warning, your ping is over the limit. [281ms]

[11:09:01] AdKats > Say > paul09281 > Warning, your ping is over the limit. [281ms]

[11:09:06] AdKats > Say > paul09281 > Warning, your ping is over the limit. [281ms]

[11:09:11] MULTIbalancer > taigakusei: *** MOVED taigakusei to unstack teams ...

[11:09:20] AdKats > Say > paul09281 > Warning, your ping is over the limit. [299ms]

[11:09:24] AdKats > Say > paul09281 > Warning, your ping is over the limit. [299ms]

[11:09:24] AdKats > Say > paul09281 KICKED for exceeding ping limit. Cur:[299ms] Avg:[256ms]

[11:09:45] MULTIbalancer > HowHighPocoyo: *** MOVED HowHighPocoyo for balance ...

[11:11:43] AdKats > Say > compudos > Warning, your ping is spiking. Current: [304ms] Avg: [130.9ms]

[11:11:45] AdKats > Say > compudos > Warning, your ping is spiking. Current: [304ms] Avg: [143.6ms]

[11:11:49] AdKats > Say > compudos > Warning, your ping is spiking. Current: [304ms] Avg: [175.1ms]

[11:15:51] DaddyVladdy01 > marshal cmon youre better than that

[11:15:56] DaddyVladdy01 > get off the crane bruh

[11:12:08] AdKats > Kicked player paul09281 re-joined.

[11:12:08] AdKats > Say > Woot_Woooooo > Kicked player paul09281 re-joined.

[11:16:06] MarshalZombie305 > it's allowed tho

[11:13:44] AdKats > Say > paul09281 > Warning, your ping is spiking. Current: [265ms] Avg: [76ms]

[11:13:49] AdKats > Say > paul09281 > Warning, your ping is spiking. Current: [265ms] Avg: [110.3ms]

[11:13:50] AdKats > Say > paul09281 > Warning, your ping is spiking. Current: [265ms] Avg: [117.1ms]

[11:17:57] DaddyVladdy01 > :)

[11:18:03] DaddyVladdy01 > gotcha :)

[11:14:19] AdKats > Say > paul09281 > Warning, your ping is over the limit. [265ms]

[11:14:20] AdKats > Say > paul09281 > Warning, your ping is over the limit. [265ms]

[11:14:24] AdKats > Say > paul09281 > Warning, your ping is over the limit. [264ms]

[11:14:29] AdKats > Say > paul09281 > Warning, your ping is over the limit. [264ms]

[11:14:34] AdKats > Say > paul09281 > Warning, your ping is over the limit. [264ms]

[11:14:34] MULTIbalancer > all: Preparing to autobalance ... (MOVE ON DEATH)

[11:14:41] MULTIbalancer > deathstroke167: *** MOVED deathstroke167 for balance ...

[11:14:49] MULTIbalancer > zemuiloco: *** MOVED zemuiloco to unstack teams ...

[11:14:59] AdKats > Say > paul09281 > Warning, your ping is spiking. Current: [289ms] Avg: [158.9ms]

[11:15:04] AdKats > Say > paul09281 > Warning, your ping is spiking. Current: [289ms] Avg: [164.9ms]

[11:15:16] AdKats > Say > paul09281 > Warning, your ping is spiking. Current: [289ms] Avg: [184.8ms]

[11:15:20] AdKats > Say > paul09281 > Warning, your ping is over the limit. [289ms]

[11:15:25] AdKats > Say > paul09281 > Warning, your ping is over the limit. [289ms]

[11:15:27] MULTIbalancer > iBeariie: *** MOVED iBeariie to unstack teams ...

[11:15:30] AdKats > Say > paul09281 > Warning, your ping is over the limit. [268ms]

[11:15:30] AdKats > Say > paul09281 KICKED for exceeding ping limit. Cur:[268ms] Avg:[255ms]

• Plugin Developer

I was wondering if there was a way to limit the Ping enforcer output to the chat window in Procon. I like to monitor the chat, and most of the chat is filled with the messages to each player. Is there a way to not show all of the "AdKats>Say" messages in Procon?

This morning i added an option to turn off the ping enforcer messages in procon chat. Just /pupdate to get that.

Originally Posted by XaosBr*:

This morning i added an option to turn off the ping enforcer messages in procon chat. Just /pupdate to get that.

Tell us what's new in this version.

[07:43:34 44] [AdKats] Plugin updated to same version, 6.9.0.180. Plugin size 2699KB

A request here: Give us an option to translate the plugin message to other languages.

• Plugin Developer

Tell us what's new in this version.

[07:43:34 44] [AdKats] Plugin updated to same version, 6.9.0.180. Plugin size 2699KB

A request here: Give us an option to translate the plugin message to other languages.

That version just added the ping enforcer stuff. Depending on what version you're coming from what this 'new' version contains can be very different. What version were you on before?

Originally Posted by XaosBr*:

That version just added the ping enforcer stuff. Depending on what version you're coming from what this 'new' version contains can be very different. What version were you on before?

What we will have in future versions?

• Plugin Developer

What we will have in future versions?

I don't have a roadmap for the plugin, basically things i can fit in whenever i make them now. There is a huge backlog of requests people have going back years, but taking time to do everything would be another thousand hours of work and I don't have that much drive for the plugin left. As of now new things are either born of necessity or are paid features.

The current plugin documentation is from 6.9.0.0, so there are 180 patches since then and very little if any of it is documented.

Originally Posted by spy001*:

Update to the latest version. Use the /pupdate in game command for this.

i cant join in game because every time i join the server kicks me by administrator , so any other way to update it without being in game?
  • Plugin Developer

i cant join in game because every time i join the server kicks me by administrator , so any other way to update it without being in game?

You can issue commands from the procon chat tab. Do you think AdKats is kicking you? If so i would look at the procon chat tab to see why you are being kicked. If you join a battlefield server from the in-game browser you cannot see kick messages anymore so you need to look at the procon chat tab. Let me know how this goes.

But yeah, for updating just do /pupdate from the procon chat tab.

Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi*:

Hello,

I got a problem with my BF3 Rush 64 players server.

After every round the balance is totally freakin out. It moves every player like crazy and at the beginning of the round the attackers got e.g. 27 players and the defenders e.g. 14 players.

I guess it has to do with AdKats because I've disabled all plugins except AdKats and the Statsloggerplugin that runs with AdKats and the problem was still. But I have no clue where it comes from. It was running always good but since yesterday it is totally freakin out.

I don't know if it has something to do with the "9- TeamSwap Settings" cuz we've changed it to the current tickets (300 tickets server, ticketwindow high: 250 and low: 50)? Maybe it has some problems with the rushmode or something like that, I don't know?

• Plugin Developer

Hello,

I got a problem with my BF3 Rush 64 players server.

After every round the balance is totally freakin out. It moves every player like crazy and at the beginning of the round the attackers got e.g. 27 players and the defenders e.g. 14 players.

I guess it has to do with AdKats because I've disabled all plugins except AdKats and the Statsloggerplugin that runs with AdKats and the problem was still. But I have no clue where it comes from. It was running always good but since yesterday it is totally freakin out.

I don't know if it has something to do with the "9- TeamSwap Settings" cuz we've changed it to the current tickets (300 tickets server, ticketwindow high: 250 and low: 50)? Maybe it has some problems with the rushmode or something like that, I don't know?

There was some vestigial code in 6.9.0.0 around this that might be causing you issues. Please update to the latest version with /pupdate.

TeamSwap is not a balancer, it's just a smart moving system for admins. e.g. you can queue players to move between teams when the teams are full.

If updating to the latest version does not solve your issue, what happens when you disable AdKats but keep your balancing plugin running. Which balancing plugin are you using?

Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi*:

Yes you're totally right. After updating to latest version it worked again.

But the thing is that I set up the server with the plugin in the version 6.9.0.0 and there was no problem. Then after 4 days the problems began.

But now it is normal again, thanks for your help.

Btw I use the MULTIBalancer plugin :-)

• Plugin Developer

Yes you're totally right. After updating to latest version it worked again.

But the thing is that I set up the server with the plugin in the version 6.9.0.0 and there was no problem. Then after 4 days the problems began.

But now it is normal again, thanks for your help.

Btw I use the MULTIBalancer plugin :-)

The sections that could cause that were controlled by settings. One of your admins (or yourself mistakenly) might have enabled those settings without your knowledge after the initial install.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by SmackDown*:

Hello,

Today I rebooted my layer serves and was able to access AdKats plugin through Procon without issues. I turned off Adkats prior to rebooting the layer server. Everything looked fine at this point. After rebooting the server, I noticed that Adkats was very slow to start up and then would stop and shut down after showing this in the log:

[05:51:23] [AdKats] ENABLED! Beginning startup sequence...

[05:51:23] [AdKats] Waiting for plugin information...

[05:51:24] [AdKats] Plugin changelog fetched from backup location.

[05:51:24] [AdKats] Setting desc fetch handle.

[05:51:41] [AdKats] Weapon statistic definitions fetched from backup location.

[05:51:41] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched 111 BF4 weapon stat definitions.

[05:52:12] [AdKats] ERROR-690180: [Failed to fetch reputation definitions. AdKats cannot be started.]

[05:52:12] [AdKats] INFO: Shutting down AdKats.

I also now notice that none of the main links in the Adkats description page are showing as shown below:

Procon screen shot.jpg

I rebooted my layer server again and it took several tries before Adkats would finally load up but the main screen page is still not showing.

I also noticed this error log as well:

[05:50:19] Compiling he1jm-2d.0... Exception

[05:50:19] System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'PRoConEvents.he1jm-2d.0' from assembly 'he1jm-2d.0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Server stack trace:

at System.Reflection.Assembly._GetType(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase)

at System.Activator.CreateInstanceFrom(String assemblyFile, String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes, Evidence securityInfo)

at PRoCon.Core.Plugin.CPRoConPluginLoaderFactory.Crea te(String assemblyFile, String typeName, Object[] constructArguments)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink ._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink .PrivateProcessMessage(RuntimeMethodHandle md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink .SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)

Exception rethrown at [0]:

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleRe turnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateI nvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)

at PRoCon.Core.Plugin.CPRoConPluginLoaderFactory.Crea te(String assemblyFile, String typeName, Object[] constructArguments)

at PRoCon.Core.Plugin.PluginManager.LoadPlugin(String pluginClassName, CPRoConPluginLoaderFactory pluginFactory, Boolean blSandboxDisabled) in D:\_Phil_\privat\_Gameserver_com_\_SRC_\_GitHub_\P rocon-1\src\PRoCon.Core\Plugin\PluginManager.cs:line 690

at PRoCon.Core.Plugin.PluginManager.CompilePlugins(Pe rmissionSet pluginSandboxPermissions, List`1 ignoredPluginClassNames) in D:\_Phil_\privat\_Gameserver_com_\_SRC_\_GitHub_\P rocon-1\src\PRoCon.Core\Plugin\PluginManager.cs:line 841

[05:50:19] Compiling InsaneLimits.cs... Using Cache

[05:50:19] [insane Limits] Game Version = BF4

[05:50:19] Loading InsaneLimits... Loaded

[05:50:19] [insane Limits] plugin loaded

[05:50:19] Compiling jf3gplvw.0.cs... Using Cache

[05:50:19] Compiling jf3gplvw.0... Exception

[05:50:19] System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'PRoConEvents.jf3gplvw.0' from assembly 'jf3gplvw.0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Server stack trace:

at System.Reflection.Assembly._GetType(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase)

at System.Activator.CreateInstanceFrom(String assemblyFile, String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes, Evidence securityInfo)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink ._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink .PrivateProcessMessage(RuntimeMethodHandle md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink .SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleRe turnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateI nvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)

at PRoCon.Core.Plugin.PluginManager.LoadPlugin(String pluginClassName, CPRoConPluginLoaderFactory pluginFactory, Boolean blSandboxDisabled) in D:\_Phil_\privat\_Gameserver_com_\_SRC_\_GitHub_\P rocon-1\src\PRoCon.Core\Plugin\PluginManager.cs:line 690

at PRoCon.Core.Plugin.PluginManager.CompilePlugins(Pe rmissionSet pluginSandboxPermissions, List`1 ignoredPluginClassNames) in D:\_Phil_\privat\_Gameserver_com_\_SRC_\_GitHub_\P rocon-1\src\PRoCon.Core\Plugin\PluginManager.cs:line 841

Any ideas as to what is going on. By reading the error code, it seem that Procon or Adkats could not access some databases but my database seems to be working just fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Plugin Developer

Hello,

Today I rebooted my layer serves and was able to access AdKats plugin through Procon without issues. I turned off Adkats prior to rebooting the layer server. Everything looked fine at this point. After rebooting the server, I noticed that Adkats was very slow to start up and then would stop and shut down after showing this in the log:

[05:51:23] [AdKats] ENABLED! Beginning startup sequence...

[05:51:23] [AdKats] Waiting for plugin information...

[05:51:24] [AdKats] Plugin changelog fetched from backup location.

[05:51:24] [AdKats] Setting desc fetch handle.

[05:51:41] [AdKats] Weapon statistic definitions fetched from backup location.

[05:51:41] [AdKats] SUCCESS: Fetched 111 BF4 weapon stat definitions.

[05:52:12] [AdKats] ERROR-690180: [Failed to fetch reputation definitions. AdKats cannot be started.]

[05:52:12] [AdKats] INFO: Shutting down AdKats.

I also now notice that none of the main links in the Adkats description page are showing as shown below:

Procon screen shot.jpg

I rebooted my layer server again and it took several tries before Adkats would finally load up but the main screen page is still not showing.

I also noticed this error log as well:

[05:50:19] Compiling he1jm-2d.0... Exception

[05:50:19] System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'PRoConEvents.he1jm-2d.0' from assembly 'he1jm-2d.0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Server stack trace:

[05:50:19] Compiling InsaneLimits.cs... Using Cache

[05:50:19] [insane Limits] Game Version = BF4

[05:50:19] Loading InsaneLimits... Loaded

[05:50:19] [insane Limits] plugin loaded

[05:50:19] Compiling jf3gplvw.0.cs... Using Cache

[05:50:19] Compiling jf3gplvw.0... Exception

[05:50:19] System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'PRoConEvents.jf3gplvw.0' from assembly 'jf3gplvw.0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Server stack trace:

Any ideas as to what is going on. By reading the error code, it seem that Procon or Adkats could not access some databases but my database seems to be working just fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Your layer is having issues fetching plugin information from github and the backup server location. It needs this information to boot. I can access that information just fine from my end, perhaps make sure those links are loadable from your layer.

I see it's using a combination of both the backup location and github, so it might be that github was having issues at that time. Try rebooting again and see what happens now.

• Plugin Developer

Got Adkats to start up again. Not sure why my layer is having issues connecting to GitHub. Sounds like this issue is out of my hands to correct?

It might have been an issue with one of the caching servers that github has. I've not heard complaints about githubs uptime in the past so I've not converted the startup files to locally stored ones on the procon layers, it's just so much more convenient to modify the files on github so everyone instantly has changes to them.

So yes, as of right now it's out of my hands unless I make the plugin accept local versions of these files. Although it might be a good idea to make it use local files as a last resort in case github does have connection issues.

• Administrators

Originally Posted by Prophet731*:

It might have been an issue with one of the caching servers that github has. I've not heard complaints about githubs uptime in the past so I've not converted the startup files to locally stored ones on the procon layers, it's just so much more convenient to modify the files on github so everyone instantly has changes to them.

So yes, as of right now it's out of my hands unless I make the plugin accept local versions of these files. Although it might be a good idea to make it use local files as a last resort in case github does have connection issues.

You could just have it save to a file automatically when it's fetched so when it checks both the primary and backups and if they both fail it can just load the "last" local copy it fetched prior to it failing. Don't think it would be hard to add imo.

The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

spacer.png