Insane Limits Requests

ImportBot

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally Posted by Grovax*:

Hey,

i have a pretty simple question : is it possible to ban bipod on a server ? i didn't found the weapon code for bipod so i guess its not that easy.

kill the player if he equips it or if this is not possible - kill the player when he does a kill with bipod(under LMG) and give him a message thats its not allowed.

thats what i'm looking for and i hope i really dont need adkats loadout enforcer :sad:

only with myrcon.net/.../on-spawn-loadout-enforcer-for-infantryvehicles-adkatslrt, then the player cant spawn with bipod

Would it be possible to use insane limits to set the preset to hardcore on a specific day of the week?

test this script:

SETUP LIMIT#1

limit_evaluation: OnRoundOver

limit_first_check: Code

limit_first_check_code: paste the CODE#1 here

CODE#1

Code:

String day = string.Format("{0:ddd}",DateTime.Now);

// english: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
// german: Mo, Di, Mi, Do, Sa, So
bool hardcoreDays = (day == "Mon" || day == "Wed" || day == "Sat");

if (hardcoreDays) plugin.ServerCommand("vars.preset", "HARDCORE");
else plugin.ServerCommand("vars.preset", "NORMAL");

can i get a "no shotgun" list please. i am trying to remove shotty from my server seeing how its all i ever see people use.

use this script. when he use shotgun 3 times, he get a 20m timeban

SETUP LIMIT#1

limit_evaluation: OnKill

limit_first_check: Expression

CODE#1

Code:

(kill.Category == "Shotgun")
ENABLE SECOND CHECK

limit_second_check: Code

limit_second_check_code: paste the CODE#2 here

CODE#2

Code:

if (limit.Activations(killer.Name, TimeSpan.FromSeconds(2)) > 1) return false;

String kCounter = killer.Name + "_Shotgun_Count";
int warnings = 0;
if (server.RoundData.issetInt(kCounter)) warnings = server.RoundData.getInt(kCounter);

warnings += 1;
server.RoundData.setInt(kCounter, warnings);
if (warnings <= 2) {
    String globalMessage = killer.Name + " killed for Shotgun use! Warning (" + warnings + "/3)";
    plugin.SendGlobalMessage(globalMessage);
    plugin.PRoConChat("NoShotguns > Say > " + globalMessage);
    String privateMessage = "SHOTGUNS NOT ALLOWED! READ OUR RULES: !rules";
    plugin.SendPlayerYell(killer.Name, privateMessage, 10);
    plugin.PRoConChat("NoShotguns > Yell[10] > " + killer.Name + " > " + privateMessage);
    plugin.KillPlayer(killer.Name, 1);
} else if (warnings == 3) {
	plugin.EABanPlayerWithMessage(EABanType.Name, EABanDuration.Temporary, killer.Name, 20, "Banned (20m) for ignoring warnings and Shotgun use 3 times!");
}
return false;
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by 397Seth*:

only with myrcon.net/.../on-spawn-loadout-enforcer-for-infantryvehicles-adkatslrt, then the player cant spawn with bipod

test this script:

SETUP LIMIT#1

limit_evaluation: OnRoundOver

limit_first_check: Code

CODE#1

Code:

// german: Mo, Di, Mi, Do, Sa, So
bool hardcoreDays = (day == "Mon" || day == "Wed" || day == "Sat");

if (hardcoreDays) vars.preset "HARDCORE";
else vars.preset "NORMAL";
Hej and thanks for the help,

sadly I get multiple errors while compiling:

[20:50:54 35] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): ERROR: 4 errors compiling Code

[20:50:54 35] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): ERROR: (CS1002, line: 33, column: 43): ; expected

[20:50:54 35] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): ERROR: (CS1525, line: 34, column: 13): Invalid expression term 'else'

[20:50:54 35] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): ERROR: (CS1002, line: 34, column: 18): ; expected

[20:50:54 35] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): ERROR: (CS1002, line: 34, column: 30): ; expected

Hej and thanks for the help,

sadly I get multiple errors while compiling:

[20:50:54 35] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): ERROR: 4 errors compiling Code

[20:50:54 35] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): ERROR: (CS1002, line: 33, column: 43): ; expected

[20:50:54 35] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): ERROR: (CS1525, line: 34, column: 13): Invalid expression term 'else'

[20:50:54 35] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): ERROR: (CS1002, line: 34, column: 18): ; expected

[20:50:54 35] [insane Limits] Thread(settings): ERROR: (CS1002, line: 34, column: 30): ; expected

oh my fault, now u can find the right code @last posting :smile:

perfect, thank you.

Is it by any chance also possible to send out a yell warning each hour on the hardcore days as well as change the server description?

So players know it is hardcore?

perfect, thank you.

Is it by any chance also possible to send out a yell warning each hour on the hardcore days as well as change the server description?

So players know it is hardcore?

change server description is easy, but the yell message is a complex code. the easyiest way is to use spambot and spam a message with all hardcore/normal days

for server description change this code:

Code:

to this

Code:

if (hardcoreDays) {
   plugin.ServerCommand("vars.preset", "HARDCORE");
   plugin.ServerCommand("vars.serverDescription", "your hc server description");
} else {
   plugin.ServerCommand("vars.preset", "NORMAL");
   plugin.ServerCommand("vars.serverDescription", "your normal server description");
}

Originally Posted by reesey275*:

Not sure if this is the right place or not but here goes.

Looking to add either a server say/yell command at the end of Gunmaster Round to say who the winner/final kill was.

Would also like for it to be tweeted also. (Not a priority)

change server description is easy, but the yell message is a complex code. the easyiest way is to use spambot and spam a message with all hardcore/normal days

for server description change this code:

Code:

to this

Code:

if (hardcoreDays) {
   plugin.ServerCommand("vars.preset", "HARDCORE");
   plugin.ServerCommand("vars.serverDescription", "your hc server description");
} else {
   plugin.ServerCommand("vars.preset", "NORMAL");
   plugin.ServerCommand("vars.serverDescription", "your normal server description");
}
Could it work to do another limit with OnIntervalServer with the desired time say e.g. 10800 and use the this code:

Code:

bool hardcoreDays = (day == "Fri");

if (hardcoreDays) 
{
plugin.SendGlobalMessage("*** FRIENDLY FIRE ON TODAY ***");
plugin.ServerCommand("admin.yell", "*** FRIENDLY FIRE ON TODAY ***");
}

Could it work to do another limit with OnIntervalServer with the desired time say e.g. 10800 and use the this code:

Code:

bool hardcoreDays = (day == "Fri");

if (hardcoreDays) 
{
plugin.SendGlobalMessage("*** FRIENDLY FIRE ON TODAY ***");
plugin.ServerCommand("admin.yell", "*** FRIENDLY FIRE ON TODAY ***");
}
Test it, that should work. I've not yet used the interval ^^

Originally Posted by SmackDown*:

Hello,

I am having trouble entering code into insane limits.

My issue is when I want to enter a code that has multi line of code, it will not let my copy and paste the entire code that needs to be entered on Procon.

What I am doing in Procon with the Insane limits program is I click the "Code" option on First check. However, when I try to enter a large string of code on the First check code box, it will only paste one line of the multiple lines that need to be entered. The little box that opens up when you hit the down arrow on that same line does not let me paste the entire code into that box.

Seems like if there are 10 lines of code, I have to enter one line at a time to get it to work.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong in Procon that it will not let me paste an entire string of code?

For example, If I wanted to enter the below string of code, I would have to enter it one line at a time:

string msg;

List MessageType1 = new List();

List MessageType2 = new List();

List MessageType3 = new List();

List MessageType4 = new List();

List MessageType5 = new List();

List MessageType6 = new List();

List MessageType7 = new List();

List MessageType8 = new List();

List MessageType9 = new List();

List MessageType10 = new List();

List MessageType11 = new List();

List MessageType12 = new List();

List MessageType13 = new List();

Random rnd = new Random();

Is there not a way to copy and Paste this entire string of code into the box on First check code box in Procon?

Thank you for your help.

Originally Posted by SmackDown*:

@SmackDown: You must click on right arrow, then you can past code in the open big box

That's my problem. When I click on the right downward arrow and open up the text box, it will not let me paste when I right click. Nothing shows when I right click.

Originally Posted by LCARSx64*:

That's my problem. When I click on the right downward arrow and open up the text box, it will not let me paste when I right click. Nothing shows when I right click.

You can't right-click, you need instead to click once in the textbox and press CTRL+V :smile:

Originally Posted by Smellblood95*:

Hi All,

After some searching I couldn't find on how to make a simple admin kill command in insane limits. I know that admin commands are also regulated by the "In-Game Admin" plugin, yet I want to have customized admin commands. I want this since I am not satisfied with the message it gives on for example killing somebody with the "!kill" command.

Can somebody give me any answer on how to make a killcommand for myself?

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by maxdralle*:

Hi Smellblood95,

its easier in proconrulz. Try this code in proconrulz and put your playername in the vip list (e.g. SuperSniper).

Code:

On Say;
    PlayerFirst;Set %VIPListe% "@@SuperSniper@@BigBoyBerlin@@TopCamper0815@@LostFluppy1984@@"
    Text !kill;If %VIPListe% contains @@%p%@@;TargetPlayer;TargetAction kill;Say %t% was KILLED by admin

Originally Posted by EntraVenuS*:

Hi people.

Just wondered if a limit could be made for this.

Commander vote.

Functionality .. Before round end a vote comes up. "would you like a commander next round_"

Vote !yes !no

majority vote to win.

This would obviously utilize the spectator slots and spectate would not be available when running Commander on the principle of having 66 slots. If no Commander was voted then the spectate slots would be free again until a Commander is voted in.

could this be at all possible please

Thanks in advance

Hi people.

Just wondered if a limit could be made for this.

Commander vote.

Functionality .. Before round end a vote comes up. "would you like a commander next round_"

Vote !yes !no

majority vote to win.

This would obviously utilize the spectator slots and spectate would not be available when running Commander on the principle of having 66 slots. If no Commander was voted then the spectate slots would be free again until a Commander is voted in.

could this be at all possible please

Thanks in advance

ok, a vote for a commander next round. it sounds interesting!

here i wrote this function. but its not for insane limits, its for proconrulz! It works for bf4.

HOW TO USE:

The vote start automatically as soon as a team has less than 500 tickets (you can change the # of tickets). All the players can vote with !yes or !no. After 5 !yes votes (you can change the # of !yes votes) you will have the commander slots in next round. Less than 5 !yes votes (or !no votes) you will have 2 spectate slots. All settings will be load on the next round.

Admins with "in-game-admin-privileges" can type !commanderon and !commanderoff.

INSTALLATION:

Paste the code in proconrulz.

If you want, you can change the starting time for the vote ( %VoteCommanderTicketLeft% )

CODE FOR PROCONRULZ

Code:

###### 9.5 > VOTE COMMANDER FUNCTION     ###################
# INFO: The vote start automatically as soon as a team has less than xy tickets. 
# IMPORTANT: Change the # of the server slots for players (without commander, without spectators, e.g. 16,32,48,64) AND CHANGE the # of !YES votes AND CHANGE the # of tickets left:
On Spawn;PlayerFirst;
    Set %VoteCommanderServerNormalPlayerSlots% 32
    Set %VoteCommanderServerSpectatorSlots% 2
    Set %server_votesneeded% 5
    Set %VoteCommanderTicketLeft% 500

#SET VOTE RESULT ON NEW ROUND
On Spawn;ServerFirst;if %server_global_83[%SetCommanderVoteResult%]% <> 1; 
    if %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Commander% == true;Exec vars.maxPlayers %VoteCommanderServerNormalPlayerSlots%; Exec vars.commander true; Exec vars.maxSpectators %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Spectators%; Set %server_global_83[%SetCommanderVoteResult%]% 1; Log VOTE COMMANDER: Setup round completed. Set commander: TRUE - Set spectators slots: %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Spectators%
    if %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Commander% == false;Exec vars.maxPlayers %VoteCommanderServerNormalPlayerSlots%; Exec vars.commander false; Exec vars.maxSpectators %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Spectators%; Set %server_global_83[%SetCommanderVoteResult%]% 1; Log VOTE COMMANDER: Setup round completed. Set commander: FALSE - Set spectators slots: %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Spectators%

#GET COUNTER OF REMAINING TICKETS
On Spawn;If %server_global2[%VoteOn%]% != 1;
    Set %VoteCommanderLoserTeamScore% %server_team_score[1]%
    if %server_team_score[1]% > %server_team_score[2]%; Set %VoteCommanderLoserTeamScore% %server_team_score[2]%

#CHECK TICKET COUNTER + START VOTE
On Spawn;If %server_global2[%VoteOn%]% != 1;If %server_global2[%VoteOn%]% != 2;if %VoteCommanderTicketLeft% > %VoteCommanderLoserTeamScore%; if %VoteCommanderLoserTeamScore% > 1
    Set %server_global3[%VoteTime%]% %seconds%;Set %server_global2[%VoteOn%]% 1;Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult% 0;Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Commander% false; Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Spectators% %VoteCommanderServerSpectatorSlots%;Say ###########################;Say ###########################;Say ###########################;Say ####        VOTE COMMANDER         ####;Say ###########################;Yell Would you like a commander next round_ Vote by type !yes or !no;Say VOTE COMMANDER: Would you like a commander next round_ You can vote by type !YES or !NO

#CHECK !YES / !NO VOTES
On Say;Text !yes;If %server_global2[%VoteOn%]% == 1;
    If %VoteReg% == 1;PlayerSay VOTE COMMANDER: Your vote is already registered (Votes: %server_global71[%VoteCommanderVotes%]%/%server_votesneeded%)
    If %VoteReg% != 1;Incr %server_global71[%VoteCommanderVotes%]%;Say VOTE COMMANDER: %p% voted with !yes (Votes: %server_global71[%VoteCommanderVotes%]%/%server_votesneeded%);Set %VoteReg% 1;Set %MyLastVoteTime% %server_global3[%VoteTime%]%
    If %server_global71[%VoteCommanderVotes%]% >= %server_votesneeded%;Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult% 0;Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Commander% true; Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Spectators% 0;Yell You will have a commander next round;Say VOTE COMMANDER: You will have a commander next round; Set %server_global2[%VoteOn%]% 2;Log VOTE COMMANDER: With commander next round;

On Say;Text !no;If %server_global2[%VoteOn%]% == 1;
    If %VoteReg% == 1;PlayerSay Your vote is already registered (Votes: %server_global71[%VoteCommanderVotes%]%/%server_votesneeded%)
    If %VoteReg% != 1;Decr %server_global71[%VoteCommanderVotes%]%;Say VOTE COMMANDER: %p% voted with !no (Votes: %server_global71[%VoteCommanderVotes%]%/%server_votesneeded%);Set %VoteReg% 1;Set %MyLastVoteTime% %server_global3[%VoteTime%]%

# VOTE REMINDER ON SPAWN
On Spawn;If %server_global2[%VoteOn%]% == 1; If %VoteReg% != 1;PlayerSay VOTE COMMANDER: %p% would you like a commander next round_ Vote by type !YES or !NO

# ADMIN COMMANDS (!commanderon / !commanderoff)
On Say;Admin;
    Text !commanderon;Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult% 0;Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Commander% true; Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Spectators% 0; Say VOTE COMMANDER: You will have a commander next round
    Text !commanderoff;Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult% 0;Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Commander% false; Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Spectators% %VoteCommanderServerSpectatorSlots%; Say VOTE COMMANDER: You will have NO commander next round

ok, a vote for a commander next round. it sounds interesting!

here i wrote this function. but its not for insane limits, its for proconrulz! It works for bf4.

HOW TO USE:

The vote start automatically as soon as a team has less than 500 tickets (you can change the # of tickets). All the players can vote with !yes or !no. After 5 !yes votes (you can change the # of !yes votes) you will have the commander slots in next round. Less than 5 !yes votes (or !no votes) you will have 2 spectate slots.

INSTALLATION:

Paste the code in proconrulz.

If you want, you can change the starting time for the vote ( %VoteCommanderTicketLeft% )

CODE FOR PROCONRULZ

Code:

# INFO: The vote start automatically as soon as a team has less than xy tickets. 
# IMPORTANT: Change the # of !YES votes and the # of tickets left:
On Spawn;PlayerFirst;

if %server_team_score[1]% > %server_team_score[2]%; Set %VoteCommanderLoserTeamScore% %server_team_score[2]%

On Spawn;If %server_global2[%VoteOn%]% != 1;If %server_global2[%VoteOn%]% != 2;if %VoteCommanderTicketLeft% > %VoteCommanderLoserTeamScore%
    Set %server_global3[%VoteTime%]% %seconds%;Set %server_global2[%VoteOn%]% 1;Exec vars.maxSpectators 2; Exec vars.commander false;Say ###########################;Say ###########################;Say ###########################;Say ####        VOTE COMMANDER         ####;Say ###########################;Yell Would you like a commander next round_ Vote by type !yes or !no;Say VOTE COMMANDER: Would you like a commander next round_ You can vote by type !YES or !NO

#CHECK !YES / !NO VOTES
    If %VoteReg% == 1;PlayerSay VOTE COMMANDER: Your vote is already registered (Votes: %server_global71[%VoteCommanderVotes%]%/%server_votesneeded%)
    If %VoteReg% != 1;Incr %server_global71[%VoteCommanderVotes%]%;Say VOTE COMMANDER: %p% voted with !yes (Votes: %server_global71[%VoteCommanderVotes%]%/%server_votesneeded%);Set %VoteReg% 1;Set %MyLastVoteTime% %server_global3[%VoteTime%]%
    If %server_global71[%VoteCommanderVotes%]% >= %server_votesneeded%;Exec vars.maxSpectators 0; Exec vars.commander true;Yell You will have a commander next round;Say VOTE COMMANDER: You will have a commander next round; Set %server_global2[%VoteOn%]% 2

If %VoteReg% == 1;PlayerSay Your vote is already registered (Votes: %server_global71[%VoteCommanderVotes%]%/%server_votesneeded%)
    If %VoteReg% != 1;Decr %server_global71[%VoteCommanderVotes%]%;Say VOTE COMMANDER: %p% voted with !no (Votes: %server_global71[%VoteCommanderVotes%]%/%server_votesneeded%);Set %VoteReg% 1;Set %MyLastVoteTime% %server_global3[%VoteTime%]%

# VOTE REMINDER ON SPAWN
On Spawn;If %server_global2[%VoteOn%]% == 1; If %VoteReg% != 1;PlayerSay VOTE COMMANDER: %p% would you like a commander next round_ Vote by type !YES or !NO
Hi, Firstly i must say the rule works perfectly and does what it says on the tin.

The only thing that needs a little tweak is the vote win command (vars.comander true/false or vars.maxSpectators 0/2 ) needs to be executed on round end (after round has just finished) this reason is.. we was playing with a commander after the first vote was successful, Commander was running fine until next vote was against commander, once vote was finished it took the commander off while the round was active and this left the commander functions inoperable. apart from this the plugin was working perfect.

Could this be edited so the successful vote is executed after the round finishes and before the next one starts

thanks in advance Entra

hi EntraVenuS,

execute a command on round end its not possible in proconrulz. but we can execute the commands when the next round is starting! i have changed the code. the vote result will be saved. the commands will be execute on the next round (on the first spawn). its not the best way, but its working...

new feature: with "in-game-admin-privileges" you can type !commanderon and !commanderoff in in-game-chat.

CODE FOR PROCONRULZ

Code:

# IMPORTANT: Change the # of the server slots for players (without commander, without spectators, e.g. 16,32,48,64) AND CHANGE the # of !YES votes AND CHANGE the # of tickets left:
On Spawn;PlayerFirst;
    Set %VoteCommanderServerNormalPlayerSlots% 32
    Set %VoteCommanderServerSpectatorSlots% 2

#SET VOTE RESULT ON NEW ROUND
On Spawn;ServerFirst;if %server_global_83[%SetCommanderVoteResult%]% <> 1; 
    if %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Commander% == true;Exec vars.maxPlayers %VoteCommanderServerNormalPlayerSlots%; Exec vars.commander true; Exec vars.maxSpectators %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Spectators%; Set %server_global_83[%SetCommanderVoteResult%]% 1; Log VOTE COMMANDER: Setup round completed. Set commander: TRUE - Set spectators slots: %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Spectators%
    if %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Commander% == false;Exec vars.maxPlayers %VoteCommanderServerNormalPlayerSlots%; Exec vars.commander false; Exec vars.maxSpectators %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Spectators%; Set %server_global_83[%SetCommanderVoteResult%]% 1; Log VOTE COMMANDER: Setup round completed. Set commander: FALSE - Set spectators slots: %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Spectators%

On Spawn;If %server_global2[%VoteOn%]% != 1;If %server_global2[%VoteOn%]% != 2;if %VoteCommanderTicketLeft% > %VoteCommanderLoserTeamScore%; if %VoteCommanderLoserTeamScore% > 1
    Set %server_global3[%VoteTime%]% %seconds%;Set %server_global2[%VoteOn%]% 1;Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult% 0;Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Commander% false; Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Spectators% %VoteCommanderServerSpectatorSlots%;Say ###########################;Say ###########################;Say ###########################;Say ####        VOTE COMMANDER         ####;Say ###########################;Yell Would you like a commander next round_ Vote by type !yes or !no;Say VOTE COMMANDER: Would you like a commander next round_ You can vote by type !YES or !NO

#CHECK !YES / !NO VOTES
    If %server_global71[%VoteCommanderVotes%]% >= %server_votesneeded%;Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult% 0;Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Commander% true; Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Spectators% 0;Yell You will have a commander next round;Say VOTE COMMANDER: You will have a commander next round; Set %server_global2[%VoteOn%]% 2;Log VOTE COMMANDER: With commander next round;

# VOTE REMINDER ON SPAWN

# ADMIN COMMANDS (!commanderon / !commanderoff)
On Say;Admin;
    Text !commanderon;Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult% 0;Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Commander% true; Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Spectators% 0; Say VOTE COMMANDER: You will have a commander next round
    Text !commanderoff;Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult% 0;Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Commander% false; Set %ini_CommanderVoteResult_Spectators% %VoteCommanderServerSpectatorSlots%; Say VOTE COMMANDER: You will have NO commander next round

ok this is a bit better but can it be made to work on roundstart? as when you are ingame you cannot activate the commander unless you disconnect and reconnect then you can use commander. new players joining can use the commander function straight away but if you was on the server from the round before you cant use the commander.

Sorry to be a pain but it is very nearly there.

Thanks for the hard work you have done as this does have potential to be very good

...as when you are ingame you cannot activate the commander unless you disconnect and reconnect then you can use commander...

ok, i know the problem. try the code again from post #2819. the code is changed...

now you must put the # of server slot into the code. for exemple: you have a server with 34 slots total. 32 slots are for normal players and 2 slots are for commander/spectator, then you put 32 in the code! AND also in the web-admin-interface (g-portal) you have to set 32 slots AND vars.commander true AND vars.maxSpectators 0. with this settings i tested and it works...

ok so in my statup.txt i have put vars.commander true and varsmaxSpectators 0 and in the file you created i have to change the player number to 64?

thanks for your help

Originally Posted by _gp_*:

Need help finding a PapaCharlie9 Limit.......

A good while back, I remember reading a limit that papacharlie9 scripted... it limited number of wins a player could have...

remember it limited the number of wins in a row and/or number of wins allowed out of 10 rounds a player could have...

been searching the last few weeks, any pointers to his post would be appreciated...

thx

_gp?

This script was a private user request and maybe it can use anyone.

That script notice VIP member on first server spawn, when will expire the VIP slot

SETUP LIMIT#1

limit_evaluation: OnSpawn

limit_first_check: Expression

CODE#1

Code:

(true)
ENABLE SECOND CHECK

limit_second_check: Code

limit_second_check_code: paste the CODE#2 here

CODE#2:

Code:

// OnSpawn VIP status v1.0 by Grovax

// Dictionary (dont edit)
Dictionary<String, String> vipList = new Dictionary<String, String>();

// Add your expired VIPs with date
// Edit the first row or Copy the first row and add it below, then add the right informations
vipList.Add("Klabustabeere", "18.02.2016");

// Variables (dont edit)

// Strings
String playerMessage = null;
String vipDate = null;

// Booleans
bool isVIP = false;

// Code (dont edit)

// Check if player is a VIP
List<String> ReservervedSlots = plugin.GetReservedSlotsList();
if (ReservervedSlots.Contains(player.Name)) isVIP = true;

// Activate only on first server spawn
if(limit.ActivationsTotal(player.Name) == 1) {

// If player is a VIP
	if (isVIP) {

// If VIP has a expiry date
		if (vipList.ContainsKey(player.Name)) {

// Set expiry date
			vipDate = vipList[player.Name];

// Convert date (Europe date format) for US date format edit "de-DE" to "us-US"
			IFormatProvider culture = new System.Globalization.CultureInfo("de-DE", true);
			DateTime cDate = DateTime.Parse(vipDate, culture, System.Globalization.DateTimeStyles.AssumeLocal);
			DateTime oldDate = new DateTime(cDate.Year,cDate.Month,cDate.Day);
			DateTime newDate = DateTime.Now;
			TimeSpan ts = oldDate - newDate;

// Send player message and yell
			playerMessage = player.Name + " your VIP status expired in " + ts.Days + " days and " + ts.Hours + " hours";
			plugin.SendPlayerMessage(player.Name, playerMessage);
			plugin.SendPlayerYell(player.Name, playerMessage, 10);
		}
	}
}

Need help finding a PapaCharlie9 Limit.......

A good while back, I remember reading a limit that papacharlie9 scripted... it limited number of wins a player could have...

remember it limited the number of wins in a row and/or number of wins allowed out of 10 rounds a player could have...

been searching the last few weeks, any pointers to his post would be appreciated...

thx

_gp?

Did you mean this script?

showthread....ve-to-map-mode*

Archived