Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger [1.0.0.3]

ColColonCleaner

Originally Posted by SmackDown*:

Update

Since XpKiller has abandoned this project and since there are a couple errors which needed to be fixed, I have modified and I am distributing the modified [unofficial] version.

You can download it here:

https://github.com/tyger07/CChatGUID...ive/master.zip

Changes in New Version

In CChatGUIDStatsLogger.inc file, the following items were changed:

- Line 462 through 545: Added additional weapon keywords.

- Line 4367: Fixed error in query which caused !top10 weapons query to fail.

- Line 5489: Fixed null primary key problem which caused incompatibility with MySQL version 5.7.3 m13 and up.

This is UNTESTED since I don't have a server or resources to test with. I guarantee that it is virus/trojan free and you are free to test for yourself and let the rest of the community know the results.

Edit: community feedback confirms that this unofficial version works as advertised.

Remember: You MUST stop the layer server, upload the new file, and restart the layer server for the changes to take effect. Additional weapon keywords will not populate the plugin settings if doing a plugin upgrade; they will only populate if you are running this plugin for the first time.

I am thinking about updating this plugin with the new update. My question is does this new version of the plugin alter my database? I'm afraid that if I install this newer version and it doesn't work, that I will not be able to revert to the older version, or it will corrupt the database should it not work.

Is this just updating the plugin only and not messing with the database?

Thanks for your help in advance!

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

It won't alter anything in your database if your database is already built. The fix in the table builder query only fires if the tables aren't already built. Basically all you would gain by updating is a fixed weapon !top10 command.

Originally Posted by BuRockK*:

i get this in plugin console from time to time:

(I colored it exactly the way it is shown in Plugin Console)

Code:

[b][19:01:05 75] [Statslogger]Error: Error in UpdateCurrentPlayerTable: 
[19:01:05 75] [Statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Fatal error encountered during command execution. ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Fatal error encountered attempting to read the resultset. ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Reading from the stream has failed. ---> System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Es wurde versucht, über das Ende des Streams hinaus zu lesen.
   bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadFully(Stream stream, Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
   bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.LoadPacket()
   --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
   bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
   bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
   bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
   bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Configure(MySqlConnection connection)
   bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
   bei PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerID(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)
[19:01:05 75] Message: Fatal error encountered during command execution.
[19:01:05 75] Native: -2147467259
[19:01:05 75] Source: MySql.Data
[19:01:05 75] StackTrace:    bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.LoadServerProperties(MySqlConnection connection)
   bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Configure(MySqlConnection connection)
   bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
   bei PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.UpdateCurrentPlayerTable(List`1 lstPlayers)
[19:01:05 75] InnerException: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Fatal error encountered attempting to read the resultset. ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Reading from the stream has failed. ---> System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Es wurde versucht, über das Ende des Streams hinaus zu lesen.
   bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadFully(Stream stream, Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
   bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
   bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
   bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)[/b]
But also sometimes i only get this:

Code:

[b]
[20:39:59 00] [Statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Fatal error encountered during command execution. ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Fatal error encountered attempting to read the resultset. ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Reading from the stream has failed. ---> System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Es wurde versucht, über das Ende des Streams hinaus zu lesen.
   bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.BeginTransaction(IsolationLevel iso)
   bei PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerID(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)
[/b]

As far as I know, that happens when the database gets overloaded with too many queries in too short of a period of time. I think (I could be wrong) that it is a database performance issue which would require a database running on a machine with better hardware or set (or ask the database hoster to set) a longer timeout on the database (if they allow it). Or you could try playing with a larger or smaller connection pool size or performance mode on or off in this plugin's settings

As far as I know, that happens when the database gets overloaded with too many queries in too short of a period of time. I think (I could be wrong) that it is a database performance issue which would require a database running on a machine with better hardware or set (or ask the database hoster to set) a longer timeout on the database (if they allow it).

There are packages with better harware, speed etc. when you get a webhost from the one i have. I do think its a good host because its not very expensive at all and storage,connections and some other features that require space is limitless. But i will ask them whether if they could higher the timeout on database like you said or if i need to get a higher package

Thank you for your help

Originally Posted by H3Ad_HuNt3r_uk*:

hi, not sure if this has been covered in this topic but i amusing the ProCon plug-in PRoCon Chat,GUID, Stats and Map Logger and am renting a MySQL server, what i want to do is each mouth reset the player rank stats and give the top3 each month a reserved slot for the next month but want to keep the players K/D with in that server. i am new to this so am unsure as to what i need to delete from the SQL server in order to do the above. i have it up and running with !rank working etc etc. im thinking its something in this pic Click image for larger version. Untitled.png in the tbl_plaerrank that i would have to delete. can anyone/someone confirm this please. thanks

hi, not sure if this has been covered in this topic but i amusing the ProCon plug-in PRoCon Chat,GUID, Stats and Map Logger and am renting a MySQL server, what i want to do is each mouth reset the player rank stats and give the top3 each month a reserved slot for the next month but want to keep the players K/D with in that server. i am new to this so am unsure as to what i need to delete from the SQL server in order to do the above. i have it up and running with !rank working etc etc. im thinking its something in this pic Click image for larger version. Untitled.png in the tbl_plaerrank that i would have to delete. can anyone/someone confirm this please. thanks

Deleting all that rank data will do nothing to reset their rank. It will just rebuild all their ranks again exactly the same as they were. That list of ranks is kept as a faster way to look up a player's rank without doing so much calculating. Deleting that list of ranks doesn't reset their ranks; it will just rebuild their ranks again to exactly the same based on the players' stats. You need to reset their stats first before resetting their rank.

If you are ranking players purely based on score, you can reset all their scores AND THEN reset their ranks to achieve what you want. But, in my opinion, it is a bit misleading to tamper with some data but leave other data untampered with.

If you want to reset their score and reset their score rank, run these two queries (one at a time) under "SQL" in your screenshot:

Code:

UPDATE `tbl_playerstats` SET `Score` = '0' WHERE 1
and then

Code:

UPDATE `tbl_playerrank` SET `rankScore` = '0' WHERE 1
That will reset every player's score rank and set every player's score to 0 without changing anything else.

Originally Posted by killengage*:

Hi,

My DB is getting larger and larger as my memory usage on MYSQL. Are there any sql queries to purge data from the DB ? I would like to retain total user visits and that kind of data, but its not really necessary to keep player data (kills,knifes...and so on). I already did some chat cleaning, but its only taking of a couple of MB's.

Hi,

My DB is getting larger and larger as my memory usage on MYSQL. Are there any sql queries to purge data from the DB ? I would like to retain total user visits and that kind of data, but its not really necessary to keep player data (kills,knifes...and so on). I already did some chat cleaning, but its only taking of a couple of MB's.

1) Optimize all your tables. That usually makes a significant difference.

How? Google search and random result:

https://www.siteground.com/kb/how_to...ng_phpmyadmin/

Image:

Posted Image

(select all tables and then select Optimize table)

What does optimizing the table do? For an InnoDB table, the command "rebuilds the table to update index statistics and free unused space in the clustered index".

If your database is hundreds of megabytes in size, it can take many minutes to complete. If your database is relatively large (close to 100MB or more), I would suggest optimizing just one table at a time to prevent your phpMyAdmin browser window from timing out before the command finishes.

2) If you don't want to log weapon stats or any other complex stats, you could change this option to "Yes" in this plugin's settings in Procon:

"Log playerdata only (no playerstats)_"

Once you set "Log playerdata only (no playerstats)_" to "yes", you could empty the `tbl_weapons_stats` table completely in your database, if you wanted. That would remove a large amount of data and should decrease size considerably. Remember to optimize the `tbl_weapons_stats` table again after you empty it.

Hi ty_ger07

How can i add on welcome message how many times player join the server?

Thank you.

First of all, you need to enable welcomestats (if they aren't already enabled). In this plugin's settings in Procon, set "WelcomeStats|Enable Welcomestats?" to yes.

Then, you need to make sure that you enable welcome stats instead of just the welcome message. In this plugin's settings, set "WelcomeStats|Yell Welcome Message(not the stats)?" to no.

Now their welcome message and stats will be displayed. The problem is that I don't think that it keeps track of the number of times a player has played in the server. But, there is an alternative....

Look in the plugin information in Procon. See this list:

Replacement Strings for Playerstats and Player of the day

Replacement String Effect

%playerName% Will be replaced by the player's name

%playerScore% Will be replaced by the player's totalscore on this server

%SPM% Will be replaced by the Player's score per minute on this server

%playerKills% Will be replaced by the player's totalkills on this server

%playerHeadshots% Will be replaced by the player's totalheadshots on this server

%playerDeaths% Will be replaced by the player's totaldeaths on this server

%playerKDR% Will be replaced by the player's kill death ratio on this server

%playerSucide% Will be replaced by the player's sucides on this server

%playerPlaytime% Will be replaced by the player's totalplaytime on this server in hh:mm:ss format

%rounds% Will be replaced by the player's totalrounds played on this server

%playerRank% Will be replaced by the player's concurrent serverrank

%allRanks% Will be replaced by the player's concurrent serverrank

%killstreak% Will be replaced by the player's best Killstreak

%deathstreak% Will be replaced by the player's worst Deathstreak

Replacement Strings for Top10

%serverName% Will be replaced by the Server name (Header only)

%Rank% Will be replaced by the player's rank

%playerScore% Will be replaced by the player's totalscore on this server

%playerKills% Will be replaced by the player's totalkills on this server

%playerHeadshots% Will be replaced by the player's totalheadshots on this server

%playerDeaths% Will be replaced by the player's totaldeaths on this server

%playerKDR% Will be replaced by the player's kill death ratio on this server

%playerKHR% Will be replaced by the player's Headshot Kill ratio on this server

%intervaldays% Will be replaced interval of days (top10 for a period only)

Replacement Strings for Weaponstats

%playerKills% Will be replaced by the player's Totalkills on this server with the specific Weapon

%playerHeadshots% Will be replaced by the player's Totalheadshotkills on this server the specific Weapon

%playerDeaths% Will be replaced by the player's totaldeaths on this server caused by this specific Weapon

%playerKHR% Will be replaced by the player's Headshotkill ratio on this server with the specific Weapon

%playerKDR% Will be replaced by the player's kill death ratio on this server with the specific Weapon

%playerRank% Will be replaced by the player's current Serverrank for the specific Weapon

%allRanks% Will be replaced by current Number of Player in Serverrank for the specific Weapon

%killstreak% Will be replaced by the player's best Killstreak

%deathstreak% Will be replaced by the player's worst Deathstreak

Replacement Strings for serverstats

%countPlayer% Will be replaced by the number of unique players on this server

%sumScore% Will be replaced by the Totalscore of all players combined on this server

%sumKills% Will be replaced by the Totalkills of all players combined on this server

%sumHeadshots% Will be replaced by the TotalHeadshots of all players combined on this server

%sumDeaths% Will be replaced by the Totaldeaths of all players combined on this server

%sumTKs% Will be replaced by the TotalTeamkills of all players combined on this server

%sumRounds% Will be replaced by the Totalrounds of all players combined on this server

%sumSuicide% Will be replaced by the Totalsuicide of all players combined on this server

%avgScore% Will be replaced by the average score of all players combined on this server

%avgKills% Will be replaced by the average kills of all players combined on this server

%avgHeadshots% Will be replaced by the average Headshots of all players combined on this server

%avgDeaths% Will be replaced by the average deaths of all players combined on this server

%avgTKs% Will be replaced by the average teamkills of all players combined on this server

%avgSuicide Will be replaced by the average suicides of all players combined on this server

%avgRounds% Will be replaced by the average rounds of all players combined on this server

%avgSPM% Will be replaced by the average Score per Minute of all players combined on this server

%avgKPM% Will be replaced by the average Kills per Minute of all players combined on this server

%avgHPM% Will be replaced by the average Headshots per Minute of all players combined on this server

%avgHPK% Will be replaced by the average Headshots per Kills (unit procent (%)) of all players combined on this server

%sumPlaytime% Will be replaced by the Total Playtime (format: dd:hh:mm:ss) of all players combined on this server

%avgPlaytime% Will be replaced by the average Playtime (format: dd:hh:mm:ss) of all players combined on this server

%sumPlaytimeHours% Will be replaced by the Total Playtime (format rounded hours) of all players combined on this server

%avgPlaytimeHours% Will be replaced by the average Playtime (format rounded hours) of all players combined on this server

%sumPlaytimeDays% Will be replaced by the Total Playtime (format rounded days) of all players combined on this server

%avgPlaytimeDays% Will be replaced by the average Playtime (format rounded days) of all players combined on this server

Replacement Strings for PlayerSession

%playerScore% Will be replaced by the player's totalscore of the concurrent Session

%playerKills% Will be replaced by the player's totalkills of the concurrent Session

%playerHeadshots% Will be replaced by the player's totalheadshots of the concurrent Session

%playerDeaths% Will be replaced by the player's totaldeaths of the concurrent Session

%playerKDR% Will be replaced by the player's kill death ratio of the concurrent Session

%playerSucide% Will be replaced by the player's sucides of the concurrent Session

%SessionDuration% Will be replaced by the player's totalplaytime of the concurrent Session in Minutes

%playerRank% Will be replaced by the player's concurrent serverrank

%RankDif% Will be replaced by the player's rank change

%SessionStarted% Will be replaced by the player's start of the Session

%killstreak% Will be replaced by the player's best Killstreak of the Session

%deathstreak% Will be replaced by the player's worst Deathstreak of the Session

I don't see number of times joined as an option listed.

The most similar thing is %rounds% which will tell a player how many rounds they have played in the server.

In this plugin's settings in Procon the default welcomestats message is:

Nice to see you on our Server again, %playerName%

Serverstats for %playerName%:

Score: %playerScore% %playerKills% Kills %playerHeadshots% HS %playerDeaths% Deaths K/D: %playerKDR%

Your Serverrank is: %playerRank% of %allRanks%

Add %rounds% in there somewhere if you want. Maybe this for example:

Nice to see you on our Server again, %playerName%

Serverstats for %playerName%:

Score: %playerScore% %playerKills% Kills %playerHeadshots% HS %playerDeaths% Deaths K/D: %playerKDR%

Your Serverrank is: %playerRank% of %allRanks% and you have played %rounds% rounds

[statslogger]Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/M416/M416 not found!

_? Please Help

Best Reg

It's no problem. Ignore it. Or, if it really annoys you, remove "Weapons/M416/M416" from the "Keywordlist" in this plugin's settings in Procon. Whichever game you are hosting must not have a weapon with the keyword of "Weapons/M416/M416".

Originally Posted by windorose*:

First of all, you need to enable welcomestats (if they aren't already enabled). In this plugin's settings in Procon, set "WelcomeStats|Enable Welcomestats?" to yes.

Then, you need to make sure that you enable welcome stats instead of just the welcome message. In this plugin's settings, set "WelcomeStats|Yell Welcome Message(not the stats)?" to no.

Now their welcome message and stats will be displayed. The problem is that I don't think that it keeps track of the number of times a player has played in the server. But, there is an alternative....

Look in the plugin information in Procon. See this list:

I don't see number of times joined as an option listed.

The most similar thing is %rounds% which will tell a player how many rounds they have played in the server.

In this plugin's settings in Procon the default welcomestats message is:

Add %rounds% in there somewhere if you want. Maybe this for example:

Thank you will check this

Originally Posted by killengage*:

1) Optimize all your tables. That usually makes a significant difference.

How? Google search and random result:

https://www.siteground.com/kb/how_to...ng_phpmyadmin/

Image:

Posted Image

(select all tables and then select Optimize table)

What does optimizing the table do? For an InnoDB table, the command "rebuilds the table to update index statistics and free unused space in the clustered index".

If your database is hundreds of megabytes in size, it can take many minutes to complete. If your database is relatively large (close to 100MB or more), I would suggest optimizing just one table at a time to prevent your phpMyAdmin browser window from timing out before the command finishes.

2) If you don't want to log weapon stats or any other complex stats, you could change this option to "Yes" in this plugin's settings in Procon:

"Log playerdata only (no playerstats)_"

Once you set "Log playerdata only (no playerstats)_" to "yes", you could empty the `tbl_weapons_stats` table completely in your database, if you wanted. That would remove a large amount of data and should decrease size considerably. Remember to optimize the `tbl_weapons_stats` table again after you empty it.

Thanks TY,

What i meant was purging data from lets say older then 6 months. Or is this to tricky ?

Thanks TY,

What i meant was purging data from lets say older then 6 months. Or is this to tricky ?

Session stats are the only stats with time information. Unless you want to delete all information including the player information for players who haven't been in the server for more than x months.

I would propose a sql query for you to delete all players and players' stats for players who haven't joined your server in over 6 months, but I have no web hosting space any more and have no active database any more which makes proposing queries more difficult. I don't want to make an incorrect suggestion off the top of my head.

You can use my webhost and database if you like, i kindda gave up on my bf4 server since itll only stay for 3 4 months tops. Let me know if you need webspage/host ill give you the info

Is there any problem if our BF4 server changes IP when importing our old database?

You will need to change the server IP address in the database to the new server IP address. Otherwise, the plugin will create a new server.

Hello I am sorry if this queston was here before. How can I use stats from plugin for our website ? Thanks for help

Assuming that you mean for a BF4 server, post #3 at the start of this thread should help you out.

Originally Posted by XaosBr*:

I made the configuration data from the MySQL server but still access error, despite having all the permissions. someone could borrow for a minute one User for me to do a test.

I made the configuration data from the MySQL server but still access error, despite having all the permissions. someone could borrow for a minute one User for me to do a test.

You dont make any conf data. Just buy a webhost with MYSQL support and set "hostname" "port" "login" "password" fields in the plugin with the information the webhost gave you. thats it.

Hello, THANKS for plugin and webstats. All works great. Just wonder, how often are stats update ? On website they are showed with delay. Thanks

I believe stats are updated on every round end. For the chat logging, it updates as you set it in the plugin options.

If you are using my stats page, there are quite a few common things which only update once every 12 hours by default in order to reduce database load and increase database performance.

Originally Posted by XaosBr*:

You dont make any conf data. Just buy a webhost with MYSQL support and set "hostname" "port" "login" "password" fields in the plugin with the information the webhost gave you. thats it.

I was in trouble on the host, and has solved the tables were created successfully, lack test into play if it is working properly.

how best to configuarção plugin at the time, could post a picture of CFG.

MySQL.jpg

Originally Posted by aceventura81*:

If you are using my stats page, there are quite a few common things which only update once every 12 hours by default in order to reduce database load and increase database performance.

Thanks. Problem was with setting on our side. Now works all fine. Thank you again. Great work !!!!!

I was in trouble on the host, and has solved the tables were created successfully, lack test into play if it is working properly.

how best to configuarção plugin at the time, could post a picture of CFG.

MySQL.jpg

Check your procon plugin console for any errors (set "Debug Level" to "Trace" in plugin settings)

If anything not working properly, it will show you errors