Jump to content

Ultimate Map Manager (1.2.5.0 - 03/26/15)


Prophet731

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

Hmm.. this is a new one, I can't change the max beyond 64 in the plugin.

 

[02:34:44] UltimateMapManager: WARN -> 65 players. No map list is available for this number of players; keeping current map list.

Is that 64+commander? What's the new max? 70?
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Roughneck2-0*:

 

Is that 64+commander? What's the new max? 70?

Hey there, falcontx.

 

Yes, the new max is 70.

 

EDIT:

A maximum of 70 can be achieved in almost any combination of either players and/or spectators, but usually its:

64 Players

2 Commanders

4 Spectators

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Sabn0ck*:

 

Though you can have 4 Spectators and 2 Commanders(in certain modes) max actual players is still 64. If the vars for specs and commanders is set, the vars.maxplayers is still 64.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Roughneck2-0*:

 

Though you can have 4 Spectators and 2 Commanders(in certain modes) max actual players is still 64. If the vars for specs and commanders is set, the vars.maxplayers is still 64.

That's true.

 

Maximum number players which can 'be on the ground' is still 64.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

Yes, it does seem that spectators are ignored, but commanders are not. I did manage to find one server in Battlelog showing 68/68 players, though. I have no idea how they managed that. I may just increase the max to 70 just to be safe.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Sabn0ck*:

 

Yes, it does seem that spectators are ignored, but commanders are not. I did manage to find one server in Battlelog showing 68/68 players, though. I have no idea how they managed that. I may just increase the max to 70 just to be safe.

It has to do with some GSP's CP, like i3d(terrible), showing more than 64 in Battlelog.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by b0wzy*:

 

Well, of course it's possible.. Find this code: (should be around line 1696 or so)

Code:

private void CheckPreset() {
            if (this.m_strCurrentPreset != this.m_LMaplists[this.m_iCurrentMapList].Maplist[this.m_iNextMapIndex].Preset)
            {
and change it to:

Code:

private void CheckPreset() {
            if (true)
            {
This will send the preset commands in between every round. Normally it only sends them when the preset has changed.
Awesome. I got it to work with that edit. Running 200 tickets for my Rush maps now! I made a post detailing my steps if anyone is curious*.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by WDT-TardFarmer*:

 

Donated today and awaiting plugin by email!

 

Many Thx!

 

Greets!

Daniel

Ditto!

 

I am assuming I need the full version in order to recognize the BF4 maps? Currently the basic version only recognizes the Vanilla BF3 maps.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by b0wzy*:

 

UMM beta with xVotemap isn't working for me... I use custom presets for maps in UMM, but if players do a votemap it won't load the custom preset. Any way around this?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

Ditto!

 

I am assuming I need the full version in order to recognize the BF4 maps? Currently the basic version only recognizes the Vanilla BF3 maps.

Yes, that's correct. I've emailed it to you.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

UMM beta with xVotemap isn't working for me... I use custom presets for maps in UMM, but if players do a votemap it won't load the custom preset. Any way around this?

So, everything else works, it's just not setting the tickets to 200 for rush like you were testing above? I'll need a full bug report with logs in order to diagnose.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by b0wzy*:

 

So, everything else works, it's just not setting the tickets to 200 for rush like you were testing above? I'll need a full bug report with logs in order to diagnose.

Thats correct, I'll try to sort that out for you.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by MrRepzion*:

 

So far the map rotation for rush is working flawless, however, I can't seem to get the ticket rates correct. It is always 75 and when I go into the console and type vars.gameModeCounter "500" the next map will be the correct tickets, however, I have to do this everytime the game switches maps in between when the next map is loading or it resets back to 75 tickets. I obviously cannot cannot sit at the computer all day and do this while my server is full... is there anyways to make it so it stays at 300+ tickets so i dont' have to type the command every time?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Damien720*:

 

Quote Originally Posted by falcontx View Post

Well, of course it's possible.. Find this code: (should be around line 1696 or so)

private void CheckPreset() {

if (this.m_strCurrentPreset != this.m_LMaplists[this.m_iCurrentMapList].Maplist[this.m_iNextMapIndex].Preset)

{

private void CheckPreset() {

if (true)

{

This will send the preset commands in between every round. Normally it only sends them when the preset has changed.
this
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

Hey Falcon can you email me with the latest version? I think i lost UMM after i canceld my BF3 server!

I just emailed the latest version to everyone a few hours ago. Check your spam folder if you haven't seen it, yet.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

So far the map rotation for rush is working flawless, however, I can't seem to get the ticket rates correct. It is always 75 and when I go into the console and type vars.gameModeCounter "500" the next map will be the correct tickets, however, I have to do this everytime the game switches maps in between when the next map is loading or it resets back to 75 tickets. I obviously cannot cannot sit at the computer all day and do this while my server is full... is there anyways to make it so it stays at 300+ tickets so i dont' have to type the command every time?

There's a new option in UMM called "Send preset commands after every round_" Turn that on. The modification I posted earlier is no longer necessary due to this option.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by C0NM4N*:

 

Falcontx, great plugin. We have been using it since BF3. We couldn't be happier. Tonight we installed it for BF4 and changed from one map list to another and found that the points/unlocks did not carry over. Is this a plugin problem or server/procon problem?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by DrFellatio*:

 

There's a new option in UMM called "Send preset commands after every round_" Turn that on. The modification I posted earlier is no longer necessary due to this option.

Does not work properly. I mixed CQ with Rush and created one specific preset for every gamemode. For rush I created the following preset:

 

vars.gameModeCounter 300

 

The debug output shows that presets have changed but the tickets in rush stay on 75. In CQ I use the default count of 100% and that works...

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by b0wzy*:

 

Does not work properly. I mixed CQ with Rush and created one specific preset for every gamemode. For rush I created the following preset:

 

vars.gameModeCounter 300

 

The debug output shows that presets have changed but the tickets in rush stay on 75. In CQ I use the default count of 100% and that works...

See my post over here*, if you need more help message me.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

The latest copy of UMM with BF4 support has been sent out to everyone. I have also responded to all PMs and donations. If you still don't have it, first check your spam folder. If you still don't find it, feel free to shoot me a PM.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Our picks

    • Game Server Hosting:

      We're happy to announce that EZRCON will branch out into the game server provider scene. This is a big step for us so please having patience if something doesn't go right in this area. Now, what makes us different compared to other providers? Well, we're going with the idea of having a scaleable server hosting and providing more control in how you set up your server. For example, in Minecraft, you have the ability to control how many CPU cores you wish your server to have access to, how much RAM you want to use, how much disk space you want to use. This type of control can't be offered in a single service package so you're able to configure a custom package the way you want it.

      You can see all the available games here. Currently, we have the following games available.

      Valheim (From $1.50 USD)


      Rust (From $3.20 USD)


      Minecraft (Basic) (From $4.00 USD)


      Call of Duty 4X (From $7.00 USD)


      OpenTTD (From $4.00 USD)


      Squad (From $9.00 USD)


      Insurgency: Sandstorm (From $6.40 USD)


      Changes to US-East:

      Starting in January 2022, we will be moving to a different provider that has better support, better infrastructure, and better connectivity. We've noticed that the connection/routes to this location are not ideal and it's been hard getting support to correct this. Our contract for our two servers ends in March/April respectively. If you currently have servers in this location you will be migrated over to the new provider. We'll have more details when the time comes closer to January. The new location for this change will be based out of Atlanta, GA. If you have any questions/concerns please open a ticket and we'll do our best to answer them.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello All,

      I wanted to give an update to how EZRCON is doing. As of today we have 56 active customers using the services offered. I'm glad its doing so well and it hasn't been 1 year yet. To those that have services with EZRCON, I hope the service is doing well and if not please let us know so that we can improve it where possible. We've done quite a few changes behind the scenes to improve the performance hopefully. 

      We'll be launching a new location for hosting procon layers in either Los Angeles, USA or Chicago, IL. Still being decided on where the placement should be but these two locations are not set in stone yet. We would like to get feedback on where we should have a new location for hosting the Procon Layers, which you can do by replying to this topic. A poll will be created where people can vote on which location they would like to see.

      We're also looking for some suggestions on what else you would like to see for hosting provider options. So please let us know your thoughts on this matter.
      • 4 replies
    • Hi All,

      So seeing as Venice Unleased is released, I'm looking into if I should offer game hosting for it. I would like some feedback on this subject.

      VU - Experience Battlefield 3 like never before! (veniceunleashed.net)
      • 3 replies
    • So as the topic title says, should EZRCON offer general web hosting services?
      • 1 reply
    • Added ability to disable the new API check for player country info


      Updated GeoIP database file


      Removed usage sending stats


      Added EZRCON ad banner



      If you are upgrading then you may need to add these two lines to your existing installation in the file procon.cfg. To enable these options just change False to True.

      procon.private.options.UseGeoIpFileOnly False
      procon.private.options.BlockRssFeedNews False



       
      • 2 replies
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.