Jump to content

Ultimate Map Manager (1.2.5.0 - 03/26/15)


Prophet731

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by DrFellatio*:

 

What version of the plugin you are using.

Ultimate Map Manager - 1.2.3.0

 

 

What version of PRoCon is running on your layer server.

1.4.1.2

 

 

What Game Server Provider (GSP) you use.

www.gameservers.com

 

 

What size server you pay for.

52

 

A detailed description of the problem you are having, including the map(s) and game mode(s) in which you noticed the problem.

I have a preset problem with the new version of UMM. I have created two seperate presets, one for CQ and one for Rush. Every preset has just a vars.gameModeCounter command but if the gamemode is switching from CQ to Rush, the ticket won't apply. It stays at default preset. I have tried out two different options with and without xVotemap but nothing changes. Even if a map was voted and displayed (f.e. Operation Locker Rush) UMM is not showing the right map but the server switches to the right one. The tickets stay at 100% and UMM is not switching to the correct Preset (Rush Preset: Normal 2 and not Normal 1).

 

What time the issue occurred (so the developer can find it in the logs).

First time:

[17:40:01 74] [xVotemap] Info: Operation Locker [R] Won

[17:54:51 54] [xVotemap] Work: Displayed next map

[17:58:17 16] [xVotemap] Work: Round Over: Stopping voting system

[17:58:17 18] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round ended. Rounds run on this map list: 1

[17:59:06 59] UltimateMapManager: WORK -> Next map: Flood Zone (Conquest Large). Setting server preset to Custom Preset: Normal 1.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

What version of the plugin you are using.

Ultimate Map Manager - 1.2.3.0

 

 

What version of PRoCon is running on your layer server.

1.4.1.2

 

 

What Game Server Provider (GSP) you use.

www.gameservers.com

 

 

What size server you pay for.

52

 

A detailed description of the problem you are having, including the map(s) and game mode(s) in which you noticed the problem.

I have a preset problem with the new version of UMM. I have created two seperate presets, one for CQ and one for Rush. Every preset has just a vars.gameModeCounter command but if the gamemode is switching from CQ to Rush, the ticket won't apply. It stays at default preset. I have tried out two different options with and without xVotemap but nothing changes. Even if a map was voted and displayed (f.e. Operation Locker Rush) UMM is not showing the right map but the server switches to the right one. The tickets stay at 100% and UMM is not switching to the correct Preset (Rush Preset: Normal 2 and not Normal 1).

 

What time the issue occurred (so the developer can find it in the logs).

First time:

I understand the problem, and I see the evidence in the console you quoted, but I will need the console logs in order to troubleshoot further.

 

I checked the spam folder and there is also no, could you send again Last copy UMM support BF4, beforehand I would be grateful.

Mail - [email protected]

I can't find a donation from that email address. Please PM me with the email address you used to donate.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Kenturrac*:

 

Hey guys, has anyone else problems with the vars.gameModeCounter ? It's just not changing the tickets on my server. It's loading the preset, everything else if fine, but this value wont change... Any ideas?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by tarreltje*:

 

Falcon,

 

UMM is loading preset normal , but shows up in battlelog as custom.

 

Plugins running:

Adaptive Ticket Count

BF3 Chat Guid.....

Latency Manager

Spambot

UMM

Multiblancer

Proconrulz

 

Procon 1.4.1.2

UMM 1.2.3.0

 

Added startup.txt fragnet server / console.log / plugin.log

 

Attached Files:

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

Falcon,

 

UMM is loading preset normal , but shows up in battlelog as custom.

 

Plugins running:

Adaptive Ticket Count

BF3 Chat Guid.....

Latency Manager

Spambot

UMM

Multiblancer

Proconrulz

 

Procon 1.4.1.2

UMM 1.2.3.0

 

Added startup.txt fragnet server / console.log / plugin.log

It's probably one of the other plugins changing a variable. Once "vars.preset normal" has been sent, it should show up as "Normal" in Battlelog. However, if you change anything after that, including the ticket count, it will change to Custom.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

sorry , i run on 200% tickets for TDM, so that shouldnt be a problem right?

Well, it's not a problem, per se, but it will cause your server to appear as "Custom" in Battlelog.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by tarreltje*:

 

Well, it's not a problem, per se, but it will cause your server to appear as "Custom" in Battlelog.

I fixed the problem with proconrulz, since tickets are set at round start/round loading , i set the tickets back to 100% on the serverfirst spawn, so the server gets normal again, but with 200Tickets :P
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by tonnic*:

 

I have donated, will I get the full version of the plugin by e-mail?

He'll get to you, I'm sure :smile:. Definitely worth it.

 

Please excuse the brevity/spelling of this post, as it was sent via Tapatalk on my smart phone.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by LumPenPacK*:

 

It should already work without a update. All the information about maps and game modes have already been updated.

 

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Kal-El*:

 

It should already work without a update. All the information about maps and game modes have already been updated.

 

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Air Superiority is having issues with UMM :huh:
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Pvtjohntowle*:

 

I have made a paypal donation for $5.00 for this Plugin thanks for your good work Falcontx

 

Have you updated this Plugin for China Rising DLC as I noticed Adaptive Ticket Count Plugin you said you hadn't for that Plugin in other thread.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Pvtjohntowle*:

 

No, you probably just don't have the files in the right spot.

As far as I can tell they are

 

So they have to be placed both locally and on my remote procon layer (FTP) with GameServers?

 

 

 

Screenshot 2013-12-04 09.46.31.png

Screenshot 2013-12-04 09.52.54.png

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

 

As far as I can tell they are

 

So they have to be placed both locally and on my remote procon layer (FTP) with GameServers?

Just on the layer server. So, what does the plugin console tell you when you load PRoCon? If it's not showing up, there should be an error.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Pvtjohntowle*:

 

There is no error can you connect to my computer via TeamViewer and ensure this plugin is working correctly? I am only running the 4 China Rising DLC Maps presently, could this be a problem with the plugin not loading at all?

 

 

Posted Image

 

 

Screenshot 2013-12-04 11.17.56.png

 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n6ya24lyyg...-40-44-096.avi

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Our picks

    • Game Server Hosting:

      We're happy to announce that EZRCON will branch out into the game server provider scene. This is a big step for us so please having patience if something doesn't go right in this area. Now, what makes us different compared to other providers? Well, we're going with the idea of having a scaleable server hosting and providing more control in how you set up your server. For example, in Minecraft, you have the ability to control how many CPU cores you wish your server to have access to, how much RAM you want to use, how much disk space you want to use. This type of control can't be offered in a single service package so you're able to configure a custom package the way you want it.

      You can see all the available games here. Currently, we have the following games available.

      Valheim (From $1.50 USD)


      Rust (From $3.20 USD)


      Minecraft (Basic) (From $4.00 USD)


      Call of Duty 4X (From $7.00 USD)


      OpenTTD (From $4.00 USD)


      Squad (From $9.00 USD)


      Insurgency: Sandstorm (From $6.40 USD)


      Changes to US-East:

      Starting in January 2022, we will be moving to a different provider that has better support, better infrastructure, and better connectivity. We've noticed that the connection/routes to this location are not ideal and it's been hard getting support to correct this. Our contract for our two servers ends in March/April respectively. If you currently have servers in this location you will be migrated over to the new provider. We'll have more details when the time comes closer to January. The new location for this change will be based out of Atlanta, GA. If you have any questions/concerns please open a ticket and we'll do our best to answer them.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello All,

      I wanted to give an update to how EZRCON is doing. As of today we have 56 active customers using the services offered. I'm glad its doing so well and it hasn't been 1 year yet. To those that have services with EZRCON, I hope the service is doing well and if not please let us know so that we can improve it where possible. We've done quite a few changes behind the scenes to improve the performance hopefully. 

      We'll be launching a new location for hosting procon layers in either Los Angeles, USA or Chicago, IL. Still being decided on where the placement should be but these two locations are not set in stone yet. We would like to get feedback on where we should have a new location for hosting the Procon Layers, which you can do by replying to this topic. A poll will be created where people can vote on which location they would like to see.

      We're also looking for some suggestions on what else you would like to see for hosting provider options. So please let us know your thoughts on this matter.
      • 4 replies
    • Hi All,

      So seeing as Venice Unleased is released, I'm looking into if I should offer game hosting for it. I would like some feedback on this subject.

      VU - Experience Battlefield 3 like never before! (veniceunleashed.net)
      • 3 replies
    • So as the topic title says, should EZRCON offer general web hosting services?
      • 1 reply
    • Added ability to disable the new API check for player country info


      Updated GeoIP database file


      Removed usage sending stats


      Added EZRCON ad banner



      If you are upgrading then you may need to add these two lines to your existing installation in the file procon.cfg. To enable these options just change False to True.

      procon.private.options.UseGeoIpFileOnly False
      procon.private.options.BlockRssFeedNews False



       
      • 2 replies
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.