Ultimate Map Manager (1.2.5.0 - 03/26/15)

Prophet731

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

There is still some kind of bug with the presets:

[11:18:15 89] UltimateMapManager: TASK -> 20 players. Need to change to Map List 0 [sQDM ONLY].

[11:18:15 90] UltimateMapManager: WORK -> Changing to Map List 0 [sQDM ONLY].

[11:18:15 91] UltimateMapManager: WORK -> Setting server preset to Hardcore.

But my server:

I'll get this fixed in an update soon, but for now, just make a custom preset that has only one line:

vars.preset hardcore

EDIT: In my testing, changing the number of tickets to anything other than 100% also results in a "Custom" server.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by salty21db*:

It seems I have to post every day in one thread or another, so here goes... If you don't post a proper bug report, I'm just going to ignore whatever you post because I can't help you. Read this: showthread....a-plugin-issue*

Current 1.2.2.6 version of plugin

consolepluginlog.zipProcon 1.4.1.1

Hosted by Fragnet

70 slot server

Don't know how to show settings or take a screenshot that will encompass all settings.

Map list is not switching over once it hits 33+ when it is set to "change map list only after map has complete its total number of rounds." If switched to "change map immediately" it will change to the correct map list.

19:16 and 19:49

Current 1.2.2.6 version of plugin

consolepluginlog.zipProcon 1.4.1.1

Hosted by Fragnet

70 slot server

Don't know how to show settings or take a screenshot that will encompass all settings.

Map list is not switching over once it hits 33+ when it is set to "change map list only after map has complete its total number of rounds." If switched to "change map immediately" it will change to the correct map list.

19:16 and 19:49

The plugin log you included was empty, which means you probably don't have the UMM debug messages enable? Or maybe it's not enabled at all? Hard to tell. Also, your console log contains no events. Please read the link I posted again and follow all of the instructions so that your logging is set up properly.

The plugin log you included was empty, which means you probably don't have the UMM debug messages enable? Or maybe it's not enabled at all? Hard to tell. Also, your console log contains no events. Please read the link I posted again and follow all of the instructions so that your logging is set up properly.

Debug messages are enabled, plugin is enabled as well. Console I don't know...I'll just wait until someone reports the same issue because clearly I have no idea what I'm doing, all I know is it isn't working when "waiting for last round" but is working when "switch map immediately" is enabled.

Debug messages are enabled, plugin is enabled as well. Console I don't know...I'll just wait until someone reports the same issue because clearly I have no idea what I'm doing, all I know is it isn't working when "waiting for last round" but is working when "switch map immediately" is enabled.

I don't know why your plugin console log was empty then. It should have had messages from UMM regarding what it was doing.

Originally Posted by WDT-TardFarmer*:

Just a note to anyone trying to get the logging to work. I did not see the log folder after I made the edits in the procon.cfg and the ip address.cfg. You have to turn off the procon layer completely before you make your edits. (I host mine at home on a server so I did not ftp the files down ) Once I made the edits with the layer turned off the stuck and the logs folder was created once I turned the layer back on. Hope this helps someone.

Originally Posted by WDT-TardFarmer*:

here are my logs:

UMM Version 1.2.2.6

Procon version 1.4.1.1

Game provider = NFO

64 player server

I run my procon layer from my server at home with necessary ports opened on my asa

We are playing in conquest only. UMM does not control the mapcycle, I must be missing something simple. I only use one mapcycle currently "test"

I am NOT using the NFO map cycle tool built into the server setup.

The maps should have 2 rounds each but there are only 1. The map cycle does not follow the maplist of UMM either. In the screenshot that I attached, on the left you can see the maplist the server is actually following and the the UMM config which is what it should be using. Let me know if you need anything else.

EDIT:

I may have found the reason. I uploaded a screenshot of my NFO server Easy setup page. There is a preset mapcycle which is required to get the quickplay. I highlighted the info on it. Is there a way to add this setting to UMM so we can stillget quickplay traffic?

I added in : vars.mpExperience CQCLASSIC to UMM

and disabled it on NFO. I then restarted the server. Still no luck

Attached Files:

here are my logs:

UMM Version 1.2.2.6

Procon version 1.4.1.1

Game provider = NFO

64 player server

I run my procon layer from my server at home with necessary ports opened on my asa

We are playing in conquest only. UMM does not control the mapcycle, I must be missing something simple. I only use one mapcycle currently "test"

I am NOT using the NFO map cycle tool built into the server setup.

The maps should have 2 rounds each but there are only 1. The map cycle does not follow the maplist of UMM either. In the screenshot that I attached, on the left you can see the maplist the server is actually following and the the UMM config which is what it should be using. Let me know if you need anything else.

EDIT:

I may have found the reason. I uploaded a screenshot of my NFO server Easy setup page. There is a preset mapcycle which is required to get the quickplay. I highlighted the info on it. Is there a way to add this setting to UMM so we can stillget quickplay traffic?

Thanks for the detailed report. Looking at the logs, the plugin log says that UMM changed the map list, but there are no maplist clear or add commands in the console log. I've never seen this before and have no idea why it would be doing this. One thing you should know is that maplist.txt will never be changed, though. The correct way to view the current maplist is to change to the Lists/Maps tab in PRoCon.

As far as NFO goes, based on the tooltip, it seems that you should be able to change the map list after the server starts, so I don't really see an issue there.

Originally Posted by Kenturrac*:

mine do not start correctly. if I have votemap active its not working at all. for example a rush preset for rush maps, and one for tdm and so on. it never loads the right one. seems like that its just not working with votemap... which sucks hard!!!

and since today its also not working at all anymore. it always loads the same preset instead of one for rush, one for tdm and so on... annoys me since it should make my life easier...

For those having issues, I need a proper bug report in order to help you.

showthread....a-plugin-issue*

I send it as soon as I go through my email. I've been gone all day, but I'm going through it now.

Originally Posted by canadaka*:

I'm having some problems with UMM. It seems it takes several rounds for UMM to switch to a new maplist. Say i have a starting list 0-10 players and another one 10-24. At the end of a round there might be 16 players yet it doesn't switch to the larger maplist. next round there is also >10 players, say 18, still no change. But then sometimes on the 3rd map it might change, seems kinda random. Is UMM supposed to switch immediately? I have all the maps only set to 1 round and the "change map list only after map has complet it total" set too "no".

When does UMM check the number of players and decide if a maplist change is needed? At the score screen? Right when it starts loading? I'm wondering if a round had 20 players, but on the scorescreen 10 players left, and you had a maplist that had a minimum set to something in-between those, what happens?

The second issues is probably related to the above.

I had xVotemap enabled and it seems that when a map is voted on the server always plays that map, even if the number of players on the server has increased to a level that should have loaded a different map list.

I'm having some problems with UMM. It seems it takes several rounds for UMM to switch to a new maplist. Say i have a starting list 0-10 players and another one 10-24. At the end of a round there might be 16 players yet it doesn't switch to the larger maplist. next round there is also >10 players, say 18, still no change. But then sometimes on the 3rd map it might change, seems kinda random. Is UMM supposed to switch immediately? I have all the maps only set to 1 round and the "change map list only after map has complet it total" set too "no".

When does UMM check the number of players and decide if a maplist change is needed? At the score screen? Right when it starts loading? I'm wondering if a round had 20 players, but on the scorescreen 10 players left, and you had a maplist that had a minimum set to something in-between those, what happens?

The second issues is probably related to the above.

I had xVotemap enabled and it seems that when a map is voted on the server always plays that map, even if the number of players on the server has increased to a level that should have loaded a different map list.

That would be my issue as well but I couldn't report the issue well enough :sad:.

Originally Posted by Ralphvd*:

If you want to switch preset. i suggest you to turn it on like this:

Preset 1 --> 0 - 20

Preset 2 --> 16-32*

* is max slot.

Now it goes till 20 players preset 1, if 20+ players it will go to preset 2. If preset 2 has less than 16 players it will fall back to preset 1.

( so it has some limit in falling down in presets).

UMM checks just some secs before the game starts(at the end of every game). In this moment he checks the amount of players and switches to the preset you wanted.

For your 2nd problem, this is because votemap is using the maplist like it is. So if you are playing preset 1(sqdm for example). He will only use maps in the preset 1.

But if you change your preset. Votemap still goes to the same map, only the mode you wanted(depends on the settings btw, you can setup to start everytime with same map, or randomize or the next map in the list.)

I hope it is a bit clear, english is not my native language. :mad:

If you want to switch preset. i suggest you to turn it on like this:

Preset 1 --> 0 - 20

Preset 2 --> 16-32*

* is max slot.

Now it goes till 20 players preset 1, if 20+ players it will go to preset 2. If preset 2 has less than 16 players it will fall back to preset 1.

( so it has some limit in falling down in presets).

UMM checks just some secs before the game starts(at the end of every game). In this moment he checks the amount of players and switches to the preset you wanted.

For your 2nd problem, this is because votemap is using the maplist like it is. So if you are playing preset 1(sqdm for example). He will only use maps in the preset 1.

But if you change your preset. Votemap still goes to the same map, only the mode you wanted(depends on the settings btw, you can setup to start everytime with same map, or randomize or the next map in the list.)

I hope it is a bit clear, english is not my native language. :mad:

I have a gap between mine. Mine will set on 48 sometimes even though the first map list is to switch to the second at 33+. I've tried every different setup I can think of. The only time it will switch is if I set it to "switch map immediately." Sometimes it will also randomly work, but I don't do anything to make that happen lol.

Originally Posted by DrFellatio*:

Switching from CQ to Rush works fine for the 1st round. but the second rush round goes back to default ticketcount even if commands sent every round is enabled... And even if XVotemap is deactivated.

Originally Posted by DarkOzon*:

Hi, I've seem to have a problem related to ASS and UMM.

When round starts and both ASS and UMM plugins are enabled, its seems to go in to a round restart loop. Also happens sometimes with only UMM enabled, but usually when both is enabled.

UMM restarts the map atleast for 3-5 times and then you can spawn.

To remedy the situation I have to disable both ASS and UMM.

Anyone else had this problem?

UMM has two MAP lists, CQ Small for when the server is less than 32 players, and CQ Large for 26-64 Players.

ASS is setup with 32 players 0 - 32 , 64 Players at 26+

UMM Settings:

Enable map list manager: Set to YES

Change map list only after map has completed it's total number of rounds: Set to YES

CQ Small Map List: 0 - 32

CQ Large Map List: 26 - 64

ASS:

Enable adaptive server size: YES

On startup, assume round started at max server size: YES

Display welcome/join messages to help start server: YES

32 Player 0 - 25 and 64 Players 26 - 64.

Note: We're running R11 (TEST/QA) on server.

UMM seems to go into a round restart loop when ASS is enabled.

[00:45:06 54] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Next round requested. Rounds run on this map list: 1

[00:46:54 41] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested. Rounds run on this map list: 2

[00:47:06 85] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested. Rounds run on this map list: 3

--SNIP--

[01:06:59 35] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested. Rounds run on this map list: 60

[01:07:37 43] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested. Rounds run on this map list: 61

[01:08:30 54] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round restart requested. Rounds run on this map list: 62

Im gona submit a proper bugreport when I have the time to do some extra tests.

Cheers,

DarkOzon