Insane Limits (0.9.17.0 - 30-MAR-2015) + BFHL

ImportBot

Originally Posted by LCARSx64*:

they are copied straight from battlelog, and they work on the other limits

That is odd ... this line:

Code:

if (!plugin.isInList(p.Name, "safe_players")) plugin.SendPlayerYell(p.Name, spam[message], 20);
only sends a yell to a player if their name is not in the safe_players list.

You don't by chance have two copies of the limit or perhaps the old unedited version still active do you?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by Wiggles*:

Code:

List<PlayerInfoInterface> players = new List<PlayerInfoInterface>();
players.AddRange(team1.players);
players.AddRange(team2.players);
List<String> spam = new List<String>();
spam.Add("1");
spam.Add("2");
spam.Add("3");
spam.Add("4");
spam.Add("5");

etc.
shouldnt it be safe_players?

Code:

List<PlayerInfoInterface> players = new List<PlayerInfoInterface>();
players.AddRange(team1.players);
players.AddRange(team2.players);
List<String> spam = new List<String>();
spam.Add("1");
spam.Add("2");
spam.Add("3");
spam.Add("4");
spam.Add("5");

etc.
shouldnt it be safe_players?
No, safe_players is an Insane Limits custom list, the line you highlighted creates a new variable list of PlayerInfoInterface objects.

im confused now. i need to enter the names of those i want not to recieve the yell there? cant they all (all limits) get the players to exclude from one place?

The safe_players list needs to contain the in-game names of players excluded from receiving the yell messages. The code will create a list of all players in the server and then step through that list, if a player is found to be in the safe_players list, they will not be sent the yell message.

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

Yes PapaCharlie9 i see the message in the chat

Well, than I'm out of explanations. Everything seems to be working, except for the limits you want to work.

If you or R4V3N want to PM me your game server host name/IP address, port and password, I can connect to your server and try some tests to figure out what is going on. Don't send me your layer info (no user name), I want your game server connection info.

Originally Posted by rul3zz*:

Well, than I'm out of explanations. Everything seems to be working, except for the limits you want to work.

If you or R4V3N want to PM me your game server host name/IP address, port and password, I can connect to your server and try some tests to figure out what is going on. Don't send me your layer info (no user name), I want your game server connection info.

look your inbox
  • 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by s1ngular1ty*:

Noob C# visual studio question...

How can I incorporate insane limits code into visual studio so I can write limits that intellisense can check the syntax of against the classes, methods, etc of insane limits?

I assume this is possible but I'm new to C#.

Noob C# visual studio question...

How can I incorporate insane limits code into visual studio so I can write limits that intellisense can check the syntax of against the classes, methods, etc of insane limits?

I assume this is possible but I'm new to C#.

These two threads should help, giving you the basic idea (I hope as I just use Notepad++ to code limits):

myrcon.net/.../quick-start-for-plugin-development

These two threads should help, giving you the basic idea (I hope as I just use Notepad++ to code limits):

Thanks for the information. That will be useful when I try to write a plugin.

But I was wondering, if it is possible to just use visual studio to write limits for insane limits with the insane limits code in visual studio but not all of the procon code?

I just want to check my syntax against the available objects in insane limits while I am typing.

Thanks for the information. That will be useful when I try to write a plugin.

But I was wondering, if it is possible to just use visual studio to write limits for insane limits with the insane limits code in visual studio but not all of the procon code?

I just want to check my syntax against the available objects in insane limits while I am typing.

Here's what I do.

I followed the instructions in the second link from LCAR's post. I downloaded and used the solution for Procon itself. You need all the Procon source code to do limit syntax checking, well, actually you only need the classes plugins use, but it is easier just to get the whole thing. Then, I added Insane Limits as a project in that solution. You should be able to compile it -- if that works, you are ready.

Then, separately (not in debugger), I ran Procon, enabled Insane Limits, and created two dummy limits:

OnServerInterval - Limit #1

OnKill - Limit #2

Just set first_check and second_check to code that has one line, return false;, in each limit.

You need two limits, one for OnServerInterval and one for OnKill, because the parameter list/function signature for each is different.

Then I used the console setting in the plugin and type these commands:

!dump limit 1

!dump limit 2

That creates two files in the same folder as Procon: LimitEvaluator1.cs and LimitEvaluator2.cs

Those are complete class/source files for each of those limits.

Now just add those two files to the Insane Limits project.

Voila! Use those files are templates/holders. You can add your code, first_check goes in the FirstCheck function, second_check goes in the SecondCheck function. You get all the syntax checking you would for any source file in the project. Put OnKill/OnDeath/OnTeamKill/OnTeamDeath limits into #2, the rest into #1.

You can either duplicate those files (making #3, #4, etc.), or you can just delete old limit code and replace it with new limit code.

Here's what I do.

I followed the instructions in the second link from LCAR's post. I downloaded and used the solution for Procon itself. You need all the Procon source code to do limit syntax checking, well, actually you only need the classes plugins use, but it is easier just to get the whole thing. Then, I added Insane Limits as a project in that solution. You should be able to compile it -- if that works, you are ready.

Then, separately (not in debugger), I ran Procon, enabled Insane Limits, and created two dummy limits:

OnKill - Limit #2

Just set first_check and second_check to code that has one line, return false;, in each limit.

You need two limits, one for OnServerInterval and one for OnKill, because the parameter list/function signature for each is different.

!dump limit 1

!dump limit 2

That creates two files in the same folder as Procon: LimitEvaluator1.cs and LimitEvaluator2.cs

Voila! Use those files are templates/holders. You can add your code, first_check goes in the FirstCheck function, second_check goes in the SecondCheck function. You get all the syntax checking you would for any source file in the project. Put OnKill/OnDeath/OnTeamKill/OnTeamDeath limits into #2, the rest into #1.

You can either duplicate those files (making #3, #4, etc.), or you can just delete old limit code and replace it with new limit code.

Awesome, thanks!!! I'll try that.

Here's what I do.

OnKill - Limit #2

!dump limit 1

!dump limit 2

How do you add the insane limits project to the procon solution and connect it so it shows up as a plugin at runtime? Also what kind of project do you choose for InsaneLimits? There are multiple kinds to choose from when I create a new project in the solution.

I can make the plugin show up if I copy the insanelimits.cs file to the \Procon-1-master\builds\Debug\Plugins\BF4 folder.

I haven't figured out how to add it to the procon solution as a project and link it to procon so it shows up as a plugin when procon runs.

Procon builds and runs fine by itself.

:EDIT:

So I think I figured it out. I ran procon separately and enabled insane limits. I created the limits as you said and used the !dump command to output them.

This is the code I ended up with...

Code:

class LimitEvaluator1
    {
        public bool FirstCheck(ServerInfoInterface server, PluginInterface plugin, TeamInfoInterface team1, TeamInfoInterface team2, TeamInfoInterface team3, TeamInfoInterface team4)
        {
            try
            {
#pragma warning disable
            <CODE GOES HERE _>
            return false;
#pragma warning restore
            }
            catch(Exception e)
            {
                plugin.DumpException(e, this.GetType().Name);
            }
            return false;
        }

public bool SecondCheck(ServerInfoInterface server, PluginInterface plugin, TeamInfoInterface team1, TeamInfoInterface team2, TeamInfoInterface team3, TeamInfoInterface team4, LimitInfoInterface limit)
        {
            try
            {
#pragma warning disable
            <CODE GOES HERE _>
            return true;
#pragma warning restore
            }
            catch(Exception e)
            {
            }
            return true;
        }
    }
}

class LimitEvaluator2
    {
        public bool FirstCheck(PlayerInfoInterface player, PlayerInfoInterface killer, KillInfoInterface kill, PlayerInfoInterface victim, ServerInfoInterface server, PluginInterface plugin, TeamInfoInterface team1, TeamInfoInterface team2, TeamInfoInterface team3, TeamInfoInterface team4)
        {
            try
            {
#pragma warning disable
            <CODE GOES HERE _>
            return false;
#pragma warning restore
            }
            catch(Exception e)
            {
            }
            return false;
        }

public bool SecondCheck(PlayerInfoInterface player, PlayerInfoInterface killer, KillInfoInterface kill, PlayerInfoInterface victim, ServerInfoInterface server, PluginInterface plugin, TeamInfoInterface team1, TeamInfoInterface team2, TeamInfoInterface team3, TeamInfoInterface team4, LimitInfoInterface limit)
        {
            try
            {
#pragma warning disable
            <CODE GOES HERE _>
            return true;
#pragma warning restore
            }
            catch(Exception e)
            {
            }
            return true;
        }
    }
}
I believe the limit code goes where I put . I could be wrong.

Also, I'd still like to know what type of project I should start with in the future. I was missing a lot of references when I used an empty project. I had to manually add references so InsaneLimits code worked properly and didn't have errors.

After I added the missing references, I added the LimitEvaluator1.cs and LimitEvaluator2.cs files to my project that had InsaneLimits.cs in it.

Here is what my solution looks like. I think it is correct. Please let me know.

24Dqm9a.png

How do you add the insane limits project to the procon solution and connect it so it shows up as a plugin at runtime? Also what kind of project do you choose for InsaneLimits? There are multiple kinds to choose from when I create a new project in the solution.

I can make the plugin show up if I copy the insanelimits.cs file to the \Procon-1-master\builds\Debug\Plugins\BF4 folder.

I haven't figured out how to add it to the procon solution as a project and link it to procon so it shows up as a plugin when procon runs.

Procon builds and runs fine by itself.

:EDIT:

So I think I figured it out. I ran procon separately and enabled insane limits. I created the limits as you said and used the !dump command to output them.

This is the code I ended up with...

Code:

class LimitEvaluator1
    {
        public bool FirstCheck(ServerInfoInterface server, PluginInterface plugin, TeamInfoInterface team1, TeamInfoInterface team2, TeamInfoInterface team3, TeamInfoInterface team4)
        {
            try
            {
#pragma warning disable
            <CODE GOES HERE _>
            return false;
#pragma warning restore
            }
            catch(Exception e)
            {
            }
            return false;
        }

public bool SecondCheck(ServerInfoInterface server, PluginInterface plugin, TeamInfoInterface team1, TeamInfoInterface team2, TeamInfoInterface team3, TeamInfoInterface team4, LimitInfoInterface limit)
        {
            try
            {
#pragma warning disable
            <CODE GOES HERE _>
            return true;
#pragma warning restore
            }
            catch(Exception e)
            {
            }
            return true;
        }
    }
}

class LimitEvaluator2
    {
        public bool FirstCheck(PlayerInfoInterface player, PlayerInfoInterface killer, KillInfoInterface kill, PlayerInfoInterface victim, ServerInfoInterface server, PluginInterface plugin, TeamInfoInterface team1, TeamInfoInterface team2, TeamInfoInterface team3, TeamInfoInterface team4)
        {
            try
            {
#pragma warning disable
            <CODE GOES HERE _>
            return false;
#pragma warning restore
            }
            catch(Exception e)
            {
            }
            return false;
        }

public bool SecondCheck(PlayerInfoInterface player, PlayerInfoInterface killer, KillInfoInterface kill, PlayerInfoInterface victim, ServerInfoInterface server, PluginInterface plugin, TeamInfoInterface team1, TeamInfoInterface team2, TeamInfoInterface team3, TeamInfoInterface team4, LimitInfoInterface limit)
        {
            try
            {
#pragma warning disable
            <CODE GOES HERE _>
            return true;
#pragma warning restore
            }
            catch(Exception e)
            {
            }
            return true;
        }
    }
}
I believe the limit code goes where I put . I could be wrong.

Also, I'd still like to know what type of project I should start with in the future. I was missing a lot of references when I used an empty project. I had to manually add references so InsaneLimits code worked properly and didn't have errors.

After I added the missing references, I added the LimitEvaluator1.cs and LimitEvaluator2.cs files to my project that had InsaneLimits.cs in it.

Here is what my solution looks like. I think it is correct. Please let me know.

24Dqm9a.png

I added the Insane Limits project as a Class Library.

I didn't try to put the InsaneLimits.cs file in the plugins folder. It's just a file in the project and gets compiled. Think of it being compiled INTO Procon itself. That might be why I have more references that you do, since I needed all the references for compiling a plugin:

Posted Image

Yes, your code insertion locations are correct.

I added the Insane Limits project as a Class Library.

I didn't try to put the InsaneLimits.cs file in the plugins folder. It's just a file in the project and gets compiled. Think of it being compiled INTO Procon itself. That might be why I have more references that you do, since I needed all the references for compiling a plugin:

Posted Image

Yes, your code insertion locations are correct.

Ok, thanks.

I am getting all the intellisense checking the way I did it but I'll retry how you did it and see if there is a difference.

-EDIT-

I have one last question about how you are doing it. When you compile ProCon and run it, does InsaneLimits show up as a plugin in ProCon or not? Just curious...

-EDIT-

I have one last question about how you are doing it. When you compile ProCon and run it, does InsaneLimits show up as a plugin in ProCon or not? Just curious...

I don't know, since I don't compile Procon with this solution. :smile: I only compile the plugin I'm working on and limits.

I don't know, since I don't compile Procon with this solution. :smile: I only compile the plugin I'm working on and limits.

Can you explain what you mean? I'm not entirely following. I'm new to this stuff but trying to learn :biggrin:

Do you right click on on the plugin and compile it separately? Or how is that accomplished? Is your Insane Limits plugin isolated from procon somehow?

Can you explain what you mean? I'm not entirely following. I'm new to this stuff but trying to learn :biggrin:

Do you right click on on the plugin and compile it separately? Or how is that accomplished? Is your Insane Limits plugin isolated from procon somehow?

I usually have a selection in the Insane Limits project, file open or whatnot, and that means that in the Build menu, under Build Solution, there is a "Build Insane Limits" item. That's what I use.
  • 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by chipeater01*:

Hi we have the Insane Limits plugin to help with rockets/launchers in metro and lockers but the plugin keeps re-setting. I have to re-enable the plugin and re-enter all the info on a near daily basis. We use Fragnet servers. Is anyone else having the same issues.

Originally Posted by MRniceGuy*:

Hi

i want to make bow and MARE'S LEG only server

if someone use any other weapons i want one warning with kill, for second time if he use another weapon i want to temporary ban for one hour

is it possible ?

Thanks

Hey i´m sorry but my english isnt so good. My Question: Is it possible to send a SMS to me and my admins if someone type "!admin"? Maybe with a free SMS Website like this: http://sms38.de/ :huh:

sms38.de is not supported.

These are the supported gateways. Your country and carrier must match the first two items of each row.

Code:

/* Country, Carrier, Gateway */

"Argentina", "Claro", "[email protected]",
            "Argentina", "Movistar", "[email protected]",
            "Argentina", "Nextel", "[email protected]",
            "Argentina", "Personal", "[email protected]",
            "Aruba", "Setar Mobile", "[email protected]",
            "Australia", "T-Mobile(Optus Zoo)", "[email protected]",

"Austria", "T-Mobile", "[email protected]",
            "Brasil", "Claro", "[email protected]",
            "Brasil", "Vivo", "[email protected]",
            "Bulgaria", "Globul", "[email protected]",
            "Bulgaria", "Mobiltel", "[email protected]",
            "Bulgaria", "Vivacom", "[email protected]",
            "Canada", "Aliant", "[email protected]",
            "Canada", "Bell Mobility", "[email protected]",
            "Canada", "Solo Mobile", "[email protected]",
            "Canada", "Fido", "[email protected]",
            "Canada", "Koodo Mobile", "[email protected]",
            "Canada", "MTS Mobility", "[email protected]",
            "Canada", "PC Telecom", "[email protected]",
            "Canada", "Rogers Wireless", "[email protected]",
            "Canada", "SaskTel", "[email protected]",
            "Canada", "Telus Mobility", "[email protected]",
            "Canada", "Virgin Mobile", "[email protected]",
            "China", "China Mobile", "[email protected]",
            "Colombia", "Comcel", "[email protected]",
            "Colombia", "Movistar", "[email protected]",
            "Colombia", "Tigo (Formerly Ola)", "[email protected]",
            "Costa Rica", "ICE", "[email protected]",
            "Europe", "TellusTalk", "[email protected]",
            "France", "Bouygues Telecom", "[email protected]",
            "Germany", "E-Plus", "[email protected]",
            "Germany", "O2", "[email protected]",
            "Germany", "T-Mobile", "[email protected]",
            "Germany", "Vodafone", "[email protected]",
            "Hong Kong", "CSL", "[email protected]",
            "Hungary", "Ozeki", "[email protected]",
            "Iceland", "OgVodafone", "[email protected]",
            "Iceland", "Siminn", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Aircel", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Andhra Pradesh Aircel", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Karnataka Airtel", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Andhra Pradesh AirTel", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Andhra Pradesh Idea Cellular", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Chennai Skycell / Airtel", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Chennai RPG Cellular", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Delhi Airtel", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Delhi Hutch", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Goa Airtel", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Goa Idea Cellular", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Goa BPL Mobile", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Gujarat Idea Cellular", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Gujarat Airtel", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Gujarat Celforce / Fascel", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Haryana Airtel", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Haryana Escotel", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Himachai Pradesh Airtel", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Karnataka Airtel", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Kerala Airtel", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Kerala BPL Mobile", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Kerala Escotel", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Koltaka Airtel", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Madhya Pradesh Airtel", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Maharashtra Airtel", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Maharashtra BPL Mobile", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Maharashtra Idea Cellular", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Mumbai Airtel", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Mumbai BPL Mobile", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Pondicherry BPL Mobile", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Punjab Airtel", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Tamil Nadu Airtel", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Tamil Nadu Aircel", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Tamil Nadu BPL Mobile", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Uttar Pradesh West Escotel", "[email protected]",
            "India", "Loop (BPL Mobile), Mumbai", "[email protected]",
            "Ireland", "Meteor", "[email protected]",
            "Israel", "Spikko", "[email protected]",
            "Italy", "TIM", "[email protected]",
            "Japan", "AU, KDDI", "[email protected]",
            "Japan", "NTT DoCoMo", "[email protected]",
            "Japan", "Vodafone, Chuugoku/Western", "[email protected]",
            "Japan", "Vodafone, Hokkaido", "[email protected]",
            "Japan", "Vodafone, Hokuriko/Central North", "[email protected]",
            "Japan", "Vodafone, Kansai/West/Osaka", "[email protected]",
            "Japan", "Vodafone, Kanto/Koushin/East", "[email protected]",
            "Japan", "Vodafone, Kyuushu/Okinawa", "[email protected]",
            "Japan", "Vodafone, Skikoku", "[email protected]",
            "Japan", "Vodafone, Touhoku/Niigata/North", "[email protected]",
            "Japan", "Willcom", "[email protected]",
            "Japan", "Willcom DJ", "[email protected]",
            "Japan", "Willcom DI", "[email protected]",
            "Japan", "Willcom DK", "[email protected]",
            "Mauritius", "Emtel", "[email protected]",
            "Mexico", "Nextel", "[email protected]",
            "Nepal", "Mero Mobile", "[email protected]",
            "Netherlands", "Orange", "[email protected]",
            "Netherlands", "T-Mobile", "[email protected]",
            "New Zealand", "Telecom New Zealand", "[email protected]",
            "New Zealand", "Vodafone", "[email protected]",
            "Nicaragua", "Claro", "[email protected]",
            "Norway", "Sendega", "[email protected]",
            "Poland", "Orange Polska", "[email protected]",
            "Poland", "Plus", "[email protected]",
            "Puerto Rico", "Claro", "[email protected]",
            "Singapore", "M1", "[email protected]",
            "South Africa", "MTN", "[email protected]",
            "South Africa", "Vodacom", "[email protected]",
            "South Korea", "Helio", "[email protected]",
            "Spain", "Esendex", "[email protected]",
            "Spain", "Movistar", "[email protected]",
            "Spain", "Vodafone", "[email protected]",
            "Singapore", "Starhub Enterprise Messaging Solution", "[email protected]",
            "Sri Lanka", "Mobitel", "[email protected]",
            "Sweden", "Tele2", "[email protected]",
            "Switzerland", "Sunrise Communications", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Alaska Communications", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Alltel (Allied Wireless)", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Verizon Wireless (Alltel Merger)", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Ameritech", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "ATT Wireless", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "ATT Enterprise Paging", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "ATT Global Smart Suite", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "BellSouth", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Bluegrass Cellular", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Bluesky Communications, Samoa", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Boost Mobile", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Cellcom", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Cellular One", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Cellular South", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Centenial Wireless", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Cariton Valley Wireless", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Cincinnati Bell", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Cingular", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Cingular (GoPhone)", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Cleartalk Wireless", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Cricket", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Edge Wireless", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Element Mobile", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Esendex", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "General Communications", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Golden State Cellular", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Hawaii Telcom Wireless", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Helio", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Kajeet", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "MetroPCS", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Nextel", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "O2", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Orange", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "PagePlus Cellular", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Pioneer Cellular", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Pocket Wireless", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "TracFone (prepaid)", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Sprint (PCS)", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Nextel (Sprint)", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Straight Talk", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Syringa Wireless", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "T-Mobile", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Teleflip", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Telus Mobility", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Unicel", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "US Cellular", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "US Mobility", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Verizon Wireless", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Viaero", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Virgin Mobile", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "XIT Communications" , "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Qwest Wireless", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Rogers Wireless", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "Simple Mobile", "[email protected]",
            "United States", "South Central Communications", "[email protected]",
            "United Kingdom", "AQL", "[email protected]",
            "United Kingdom", "Esendex","[email protected]",
            "United Kingdom", "HSL", "[email protected]",
            "United Kingdom", "My-Cool-SMS", "[email protected]",
            "United Kingdom", "O2", "[email protected]",
            "United Kingdom", "Orange", "[email protected]",
            "United Kingdom", "Txtlocal", "[email protected]",
            "United Kingdom", "T-Mobile", "[email protected]",
            "United Kingdom", "UniMovil Corporation", "[email protected]",
            "United Kingdom", "Virgin Mobile", "[email protected]",
            "Worldwide", "Panacea Mobile", "[email protected]"

Hi we have the Insane Limits plugin to help with rockets/launchers in metro and lockers but the plugin keeps re-setting. I have to re-enable the plugin and re-enter all the info on a near daily basis. We use Fragnet servers. Is anyone else having the same issues.

Is the layer restarting or something that? That's what it sounds like.

Hi

i want to make bow and MARE'S LEG only server

if someone use any other weapons i want one warning with kill, for second time if he use another weapon i want to temporary ban for one hour

is it possible ?

Thanks

Requests should be made in the Insane Limits Requests thread in Plugin Enhancements forum.

Originally Posted by jockey250178*:

Hi @ all...

Is there a way to just whitelist some user for just one rule and not for all ?

I have the rank kicker running and they should only be whitelisted for this and

not for other rules.

lg

Jockey

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by AWStp*:

NEED SOME HELP!

i wanna to setup a rule for my "noob only server" which keep those player who have a high kd ratio away (etc. kick kd ratio>2)

anyone can help me ?

NEED SOME HELP!

i wanna to setup a rule for my "noob only server" which keep those player who have a high kd ratio away (etc. kick kd ratio>2)

anyone can help me ?

You could just use this one (change the 4.0 & 50 to meet your requirements): myrcon.net/...insane-limits-examples#entry18408

or if you only wanted the KDR, change:

Code:

(  player.Kdr > 4.0   ||  player.Accuracy > 50  )
to:

Code:

(  player.Kdr > 4.0  )
Also, request stand a better chance of being answered if you post them in the Insane Limits Requests thread: myrcon.net/.../insane-limits-requests

Originally Posted by TheUltimateForce*:

NEED HELP PLEASE!

i uploaded the insane limits to my server. The necessary maps all have 777 rights.

But when i try to make a new limit for gunmaster it says: (watch image)

procon.png

In the BF4 plugins folder the InsaneLimits.conf file exists.

Procon is NOT running in sandbox mode: (Watch image bellow)

procon04.png

When I activate the Insane Limits in Procon i have to accept the privacy policy, after done that i get the following message:sad:watch image below)

procon05.png

Everything has read and write rights, but still getting these messages.

Hope you guys can help me with this!