MULTIbalancer [1.1.6.0] 30-MAR-2015 + BFHL

Originally Posted by tomor32*:

Hello.

At V1.1.6.0, I think as BattlelogCPM is not working well.

It is that in BFH.

I think that as is reading a number of BattlelogSPM of BF4.

Do I want to use the BatllelogCPM, there is any way in the Scrambler?

Insane Limits V0.9.17.0 even Similarly BattlelogCPM, etc. it will not appear to be available.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by spatieman*:

19:43:37] MULTIbalancer > All: Preparing to autobalance ... (USING ADMIN KILL)

[19:43:47] MULTIbalancer > All: Preparing to autobalance ... (USING ADMIN KILL)

[19:43:58] MULTIbalancer > All: Preparing to autobalance ... (USING ADMIN KILL)

[19:44:08] MULTIbalancer > All: Preparing to autobalance ... (USING ADMIN KILL)

[19:44:19] MULTIbalancer > All: Preparing to autobalance ... (USING ADMIN KILL)

[19:44:29] MULTIbalancer > All: Preparing to autobalance ... (USING ADMIN KILL)

and no player gets killed by admin kill.

any idea what i set wrong?

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

Hello.

At V1.1.6.0, I think as BattlelogCPM is not working well.

It is that in BFH.

I think that as is reading a number of BattlelogSPM of BF4.

Do I want to use the BatllelogCPM, there is any way in the Scrambler?

Insane Limits V0.9.17.0 even Similarly BattlelogCPM, etc. it will not appear to be available.

What is "BattlelogCPM"? I do not recognize that stat. There is definitely no "BattlelogCPM" setting in 1.1.6.0.

Do you mean BattlelogKPM? You can verify by typing sort bkpm into the Show Command In Log setting. It will list all the players sorted by their Battlelog KPM values and also print the KPM values for each player.

You can also type bad stats into Show Command In Log to see if any stat fetches have an error. If the Battlelog KPM fetch fails, MB uses the per round KPM instead.

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

19:43:37] MULTIbalancer > All: Preparing to autobalance ... (USING ADMIN KILL)

[19:43:47] MULTIbalancer > All: Preparing to autobalance ... (USING ADMIN KILL)

[19:43:58] MULTIbalancer > All: Preparing to autobalance ... (USING ADMIN KILL)

[19:44:08] MULTIbalancer > All: Preparing to autobalance ... (USING ADMIN KILL)

[19:44:19] MULTIbalancer > All: Preparing to autobalance ... (USING ADMIN KILL)

[19:44:29] MULTIbalancer > All: Preparing to autobalance ... (USING ADMIN KILL)

and no player gets killed by admin kill.

any idea what i set wrong?

Is your server in Official mode?

Originally Posted by EBassie*:

What is "BattlelogCPM"? I do not recognize that stat. There is definitely no "BattlelogCPM" setting in 1.1.6.0.

It's the hardline equivalent of SPM and stands for Cash Per Minute.

Sent from my Galaxy S6 Edge using Tapatalk

Do you mean BattlelogKPM? You can verify by typing sort bkpm into the Show Command In Log setting. It will list all the players sorted by their Battlelog KPM values and also print the KPM values for each player.

You can also type bad stats into Show Command In Log to see if any stat fetches have an error. If the Battlelog KPM fetch fails, MB uses the per round KPM instead.

Thank you for the reply. PaPa.

"CPM" is a thing of the equivalent to the "SPM" in BF3 / 4.

In the "Scrambler" of "BattlelogSPM" It seems that reading the score of BF4.

I am in trouble because I want to scramble at "BattlelogCPM".

"Insane Limits V0.9.17.0" also "BattlelogSPM & KDR" in instead of BFH, I am sure is reading score of BF4.

So, you do not make a beginner's server of there status regulation in BFH.

If you could have correspondingly, I am grateful.

(I'm sorry for English is not good.)

It's the hardline equivalent of SPM and stands for Cash Per Minute.

Sent from my Galaxy S6 Edge using Tapatalk

That's right.

Representation of the Score has become a Cash in BFH.

"SPM in BF3 / 4" = "CPM in BFH", is the same notation is different only.

Originally Posted by EntraVenuS*:

can i set the balancer up to disperse clan members evenly on low population but then once full they can stick together, As its difficult seeding a server when clans can dominate 1 team causing potential players to rage quit.

If this is possible could someone show me the settings to do so please.

Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

^ I found the answer and its yes, Under A16 Orchestration Settings Feed MultiBalance Whitelist (in AdKats)

Yes, it automatically controls your whitelist based on your options in AdKats. There really isn't a reason to turn that off, it makes controlling your whitelist much easier. Unless you just don't want anyone whitelisted.

can i set the balancer up to disperse clan members evenly on low population but then once full they can stick together, As its difficult seeding a server when clans can dominate 1 team causing potential players to rage quit.

If this is possible could someone show me the settings to do so please.

Thanks in advance

I could add a setting to the top player monitor to only activate during low population.

would that be a big job for you to do? because it is so frustrating trying to populate at times

Open a ticket for that on github, it might be something we'd be interested with as well.

We use the top player monitor during all population levels right now but it may be a bit much for some. It does completely override the DICE balancer for the players it covers, so if you are having issues with that it might be a good thing to try out.

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by Hodor*:

1.1.6.0 unswitcher does not work, why___? Is that bug_:mad::huh:

Code:

Settings|Unlimited Team Switching During First Minutes Of Round" "0"
Exclusions|Minutes After Joining" "0"
Players still can switch team after joined...

Solved!

With False all works fine

Code:

Unswitcher|Enable Immediate Unswitch" "False"

@PC9.

sorry late response.

as say'd, if you ment with official mode ranked, yes the server is ranked..

litle update.

i disabled much as posible plugins, inc adkatz, but the multibalance still is not auto admin killing for balancing.

edit.

isnt it killing bcouse off of admins area playing ?

Originally Posted by flyingtucunare*:

Hi guys,

my MultBalancer is showing this status when try balance:

All: (SIMULATING) *** MOVIDO -TPM-HULKINHU- balanceando times ...

But does not work! This "Simulating" tag is the problem, i think. Can anyone help me? What i have to do to works again?

It show like that since lat plugin update.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by razer7501*:

Hello,

a short question, what is the right value for the "Conquest Large: Max Players" Field. "64" on a 64-player 2-commander 2-spectator server or "68". I used the value without commanders and spectators and the unstacking module always say. Full of per max player mode... _!_!? and doesn't unstack.

Thanks, Chris

Originally Posted by EBassie*:

Hi guys,

my MultBalancer is showing this status when try balance:

All: (SIMULATING) *** MOVIDO -TPM-HULKINHU- balanceando times ...

But does not work! This "Simulating" tag is the problem, i think. Can anyone help me? What i have to do to works again?

It show like that since lat plugin update.

Thanks!

I already told you the possible answer in the other topic you created:

Do you have "only logging mode" enabled? If so disable it.

You can find it on the bottom of the settings...

ok, this is getting patetic.

every setting i could found i have disabled it, whitelisting, friendslisting, normal players get balanced ,but only not admins.

server is is ranked mode.

i get only MULTIbalancer > All: Preparing to autobalance ... (USING ADMIN KILL) over and over again, but the admins are not balanced to other team, or other squads in sqaud deathmatch.

ok, this is getting patetic.

every setting i could found i have disabled it, whitelisting, friendslisting, normal players get balanced ,but only not admins.

server is is ranked mode.

i get only MULTIbalancer > All: Preparing to autobalance ... (USING ADMIN KILL) over and over again, but the admins are not balanced to other team, or other squads in sqaud deathmatch.

Have you looked at your whitelist? The actual list I mean. Are there GUIDs in that list?

Have you looked at your whitelist? The actual list I mean. Are there GUIDs in that list?

in procon _, it contains names.

in adkats ,section 3-3 ,names ,

in balancer guid's

even with only multibalancer on, nothing...

pc9 say's something bout official mode, if it is ranked, it is... else, i dont know..

-edit-

i am just the co-admin that only host the procon layer.xD

and editing again.....

i manage to disable in adkats the feed to multi balancer,

so i removed the guid's in it, its now empty, i can only test if the other guys come online and watch if MB is kicking in...

in procon _, it contains names.

in adkats ,section 3-3 ,names ,

in balancer guid's

even with only multibalancer on, nothing...

pc9 say's something bout official mode, if it is ranked, it is... else, i dont know..

-edit-

i am just the co-admin that only host the procon layer.xD

and editing again.....

i manage to disable in adkats the feed to multi balancer,

so i removed the guid's in it, its now empty, i can only test if the other guys come online and watch if MB is kicking in...

Yeah, by default all admins in AdKats are pushed to the whitelist in multibalancer if you have that installed, that's why i was asking.

Edit way late: just a note, you can also keep the feed to multibalancer on and just turn off whitelist for admins. This is useful if you ever want to run custom dispersion lists or whitelists.