MULTIbalancer [1.1.6.0] 30-MAR-2015 + BFHL

Originally Posted by spatieman*:

well, still no one was on, cant force them, i guess most of them ar, on this last day of the year pretty waisted,not me, i still need to drive, hehe.

anyway, happy new year CCL, and i think, if i say, thank you (AND the whole coder staff) for all the work and time, i spoke from all of us.

-edit- happy new year.

nop, even with no one in MB whitelist, no kill

and adcats off either

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

PapaCharlie, talking with some DICE devs today I just found out there is no longer the limitation of only alphanumerics, hyphens, and underscores in player names for BF4/BFHL. This means you'll end up with player names that require URL encoding to fetch their user pages on battlelog. Testing out simply running the URL encoder on any request to battlelog that includes player names to see if that fixes the issue. Seems like it should.

For example there are player names like this: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...GipE%3E%3E%3E/

Originally Posted by ripper23*:

can someone post settings for a 64 player server with scrambling on only after the round is over? thesrs a ton and I haven't got it right yet

and I want it to exclude whitelist players

thanks

Originally Posted by Grovax*:

can someone post settings for a 64 player server with scrambling on only after the round is over? thesrs a ton and I haven't got it right yet

and I want it to exclude whitelist players

thanks

here showthread....ected-Settings* you can find some setting for 64 player server

ok I want to use the scrambler only after end of round....is there a way to have it exclude a whitelist of players? or is there another plugin that can do this?

Exclude a list of people from scramble between rounds? I would suggest just turning on keeping squads together, but if you really want a whitelist for certain people from scramble that's not possible.

Originally Posted by Grovax*:

Have anyone an idea, how i configure the scrambler for rush 32. i test some configurations but the most games are to fast (10-11 minutes).

active:

Only on New Maps: True

Scramble By: RoundSPM

Keep Squads Together: False

Keep Clan Tags in Same Team: True

Delay Seconds: 50

most time i have problems with clans, when 2-3 good player join with same clantag, then the other side have no chance. at mapchange mostly 10-12 player leaved the round and the second round is complete coincidence (scramble only on new map). when i activate scramble on every round, then the most player get the same side (defense/attack).

I know that there is never a 100% solution, but maybe someone has a good experience wit a special setting

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

Personally, I would keep squads together and not keep clans on the same team. Clan players knowing eachother's abilities and communicating with eachother is something you cannot balance against if you let them always play together. Give them a challenge; let the plugin split them up if necessary.

Originally Posted by mimimimi*:

anyone is having weird pre-round balance on their server?

it looks like there is another plugin balancing players just before round starts, becouse MULTIbalancer is reporting a tons of:

[09:07:58 99] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player xxxxxxx, MULTIbalancer will respect this move

[09:08:00 07] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player xxxxxx, MULTIbalancer will respect this move

[09:08:00 12] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player yyyyyy, MULTIbalancer will respect this move

[09:08:00 17] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player yyyyy, MULTIbalancer will respect this move

[09:08:00 29] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player yyyyy, MULTIbalancer will respect this move

etc, you got the idea.

never had this problem before, did nothing new on my settings.

could it be the native prebalancing stuff? (SKILL BASED AUTOBALANCER)

i have rconnet too, but the prebalance is disabled

any idea?

Originally Posted by mambochambo*:

Hello-

is it possible to create a list- for example we are doing monthly tournaments and devide people according to their skill level after a list we created, is it possible to safe this list in multibalancer, so players which are joining get automaticallly assigned to their team?

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by LGUK*:

Hi, I'm trying to setup a dispersal list, but whenever I put anything in the array it disappears, I cant see an option for "enable dispersal list" do I need other options on too, or do I need a fresh install of Multibalancer?

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by QuadPrime*:

Hey guys, I just cant get the scrambler to work!

I have a server setup with ESL rules, SQD_obliteration.

It's enabled in 8 - Setting for SQOB, the scrambler itself is on only by command - false, final ticket percentage is 0.

Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by EntraVenuS*:

Hi

I would like to know whats the best settings to keep clan mates together. Some people are reporting that they are being moved.

Also whats the best settings to stop vip members (Reserve Slot whitelist) from being moved as well. Have tried following the faq's but it still keeps happening.

And finally ...

whats this mean ? [15:36:47 76] [MULTIbalancer]:4 Move of Org4sm_Maker failed with error: SetTeamFailed

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

Originally Posted by MRniceGuy*:

Hello

Can you please help me setting a good balancer for a server with naval strike maps only 64 players normal and 2000 tickets

I think this settings would be good but my server is 2000 tickets and unstacking need to be adjusted in this settings, Any help would be greatly appreciated for a newbie here

Conquest Large Normal, 64 players, 700-800 tickets, with unstacking and scrambling

Version: 1.0.3.0

Enable Unstacking: True

3 - |Early Phase: Ticket Percentage To Unstack: 0, 120, 115

3 - |Mid Phase: Ticket Percentage To Unstack: 0, 125, 130

3 - |Late Phase: Ticket Percentage To Unstack: 0, 0, 0

3 - |Early Phase: Balance Speed: Slow, Slow, Slow

3 - |Mid Phase: Balance Speed: Slow, Slow, Slow

3 - |Late Phase: Balance Speed: Stop, Stop, Stop

4 - Scrambler|Only On New Maps: False

4 - Scrambler|Only On Final Ticket Percentage >=: 120

4 - Scrambler|Scramble By: PlayerRank

4 - Scrambler|Keep Clan Tags In Same Squad: True

4 - Scrambler|Delay Seconds: 50

8 - |Conquest Large: Max Players: 64

8 - |Conquest Large: Check Team Stacking After First Minutes: 5

8 - |Conquest Large: Max Unstacking Swaps Per Round: 8

8 - |Conquest Large: Number Of Swaps Per Group: 2

8 - |Conquest Large: Delay Seconds Between Swap Groups: 300

8 - |Conquest Large: Determine Strong Players By: RoundScore

8 - |Conquest Large: Percent Of Top Of Team Is Strong: 40

8 - |Conquest Large: Only Move Weak Players: False

8 - |Conquest Large: Disperse Evenly By Rank >=: 145

8 - |Conquest Large: Enable Disperse Evenly List: False

8 - |Conquest Large: Definition Of High Population For Players >=: 48

8 - |Conquest Large: Definition Of Low Population For Players

8 - |Conquest Large: Definition Of Early Phase As Tickets From Start: 150

8 - |Conquest Large: Definition Of Late Phase As Tickets From End: 200

8 - |Conquest Large: Enable Scrambler: True

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by NvrJdgMe1627*:

I have an interesting Bug. I just added Multi to my new server. And For whatever Reason, Every new round It balances Both my seeders to the same Side.... Even If they are the only ones in the server. I added them to the disperse Evenly List, And Enabled it. I just Dont know whats going on with it. Ive been fooling with it for 5 hours now.

• 3 weeks later...

Originally Posted by JentosM*:

Thank you for the great work! I'd be very greatful if you answer my question. How do I make this plugin to move only newest players? I set "Exclutions - Top Scores: TRUE" "Only move weak players: TRUE", "Enable Unstacking: FALSE". But it moves top players anyway.

• 1 month later...

Originally Posted by spatieman*:

hmm,, with 2 players on server i get this

[MULTIbalancer]:7 Got OnResponseError, Request(admin.yell, Preparing to autobalance ... (USING ADMIN KILL)

, 5, player, all): ERROR = PlayerNotFound

Originally Posted by ROMULUS*:

Hi! After starting the plugin displays a message - "BattlelogCache only supports BF3" What do you need make worked to plugin from BF4 ? Sorry for bad english.

Hi! After starting the plugin displays a message - "BattlelogCache only supports BF3" What do you need make worked to plugin from BF4 ? Sorry for bad english.

Turn off that option. Don't try to use battlelog cache on BF4.

Originally Posted by DHGreenday*:

Hi all,

I have an air superiority server using multibalancer, for some reason its taking a while for it to balance players even using adminkill. It can be frustrating for the team who has become unbalanced by numbers and if theres good players on the bigger team it can have an adverse effect on the server.

I want to continue using MB cause hopefully it can help to keep things unstacked by roundkills but its just too slow at taking action at the moment.

Can anyone help me with the settings?

Thanks.

Thank ColColonCleaner. )) I turn off the option " enable Battlelog requests". But nothing has changed. ((

No, there is another setting specifically for battlelog cache. Turn off that battlelog caching setting, and turn back on the requests to battlelog.

Battlelog cache is an old plugin for BF3.

Originally Posted by ROMULUS*:

No, there is another setting specifically for battlelog cache. Turn off that battlelog caching setting, and turn back on the requests to battlelog.

Battlelog cache is an old plugin for BF3.

May be this old plugin "attlelog Cache (1.0.1.0 - 14/1/13)" from PapaCharlie9 ?

it is not installed on the server.

I need to install it? And use the settings of this plugin. ))

Originally Posted by Hodor*:

Can someone change the code for this plug-in and add a command @mb scramble now ?

I want to make a scramble in the current round immediately, not after round end.

I cant ask it at PapaCharlie9 because PapaCharlie9 is inactive