MULTIbalancer [1.1.6.0] 30-MAR-2015 + BFHL

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

oh this change all,ty!

Papa i have a question about the dispersive even list..if i use a list like that:

Code:

Player1
Player2
Player3
Player4
Player5
Player6
Player7
Player8
If player1 player2 player3 player4 are in the server They are dispersed random in the 2 team_or i need to divide this 8 players in 2 group?
They are dispersed randomly so that 2 will be in one team and 2 will be in the other. You do not need to make groups, unless you want to.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by rul3zz*:

They are dispersed randomly so that 2 will be in one team and 2 will be in the other. You do not need to make groups, unless you want to.

tnx papa,now after a lots of changes i think my plugin is working good,this is the situation

only metro 50 slots server 90% of the time full:

35 consecutive Match:

Match/Ticket difference

4 > 600

9 > 500

5 > 400

4 > 300

5 > 200

7 > 100

1 > 100

what do you think?

tnx papa,now after a lots of changes i think my plugin is working good,this is the situation

only metro 50 slots server 90% of the time full:

35 consecutive Match:

Match/Ticket difference

4 > 600

9 > 500

5 > 400

4 > 300

5 > 200

7 > 100

1 > 100

what do you think?

Looks good to me.
  • 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by m1ndw4lker*:

Gunmaster Mode:

Is there any sense in using the scrambler after the end of round (e.g. acc. to K/D)

to disperse teams evenly or will this only make players mad and make them leave?

Anybody made experience with this?

Gunmaster Mode:

Is there any sense in using the scrambler after the end of round (e.g. acc. to K/D)

to disperse teams evenly or will this only make players mad and make them leave?

I don't have experience with GM, but no, that seems to be of little purpose.

Originally Posted by EBassie*:

KNOWN ISSUE: As of the release patch, team scores are not reported for Blood Money, Hotwire or Heist. This means that any score based feature, like Unstacking and Scrambling, does not work properly on those modes. Follow the issue here: showthread....l=1#post118565*

This should be fixed with tomorrow's server Hardline patch.

Source: https://twitter.com/EBassie/status/610514188226678784

Originally Posted by _gp_*:

Gunmaster Mode:

I don't have experience with GM, but no, that seems to be of little purpose.

The only time players might get angry is if they are friends or clan mates that want to be on the same team/ squad.

I do not use the scrambler on my GunMaster server, but I do use SQDM maps to help break up the teams.

Multibalancer does excellent job of evening up the player count when a SQDM map does come up and then when the next GM map comes up the teams have been changed, no one the wiser except me.

thx,

_gp?

Originally Posted by m1ndw4lker*:

Confirmed...Multibalancer did an excellent job with SQDM on our server in the past.

Confirmed...Scrambler not needed in Gunmaster Mode, server has been running 2 weeks in this mode without complaints / need to disperse.

Originally Posted by ZbieraczTP*:

Hello have big problem , don't know where is problem , im read faq offcorse, my english no strong.

Whitelist not work for me , im combine:

Kowalsky U R

CLANTAG S

EA_E2E653BCCCA68AECCF70BC459CCA3B25

Kowalsky2 U R

CLANTAG S

EA_A7A7CCBCC4E3387CCDA151F916241DE3

try only :

CLANTAG S

try again only nicname:

Kowalsky U R

And try EA GUID

Again EA GUID

EA_E2E653BCCCA68AECCF70BC459CCA3B25 U R

All sposobe no working , don't know where is problem.

Me settings

Unstacking

Fast,Adaptive,Slow

Please try me help. Thanks You.

Hello have big problem , don't know where is problem , im read faq offcorse, my english no strong.

Whitelist not work for me , im combine:

Kowalsky U R

CLANTAG S

Kowalsky2 U R

CLANTAG S

EA_A7A7CCBCC4E3387CCDA151F916241DE3

try only :

CLANTAG S

try again only nicname:

Kowalsky U R

And try EA GUID

Again EA GUID

EA_E2E653BCCCA68AECCF70BC459CCA3B25 U R

All sposobe no working , don't know where is problem.

Me settings

Unstacking

Fast,Adaptive,Slow

Please try me help. Thanks You.

What exactly is not working? What exactly are you expecting to happen?

What is CLANTAG? Is that a player's name, or is that supposed to be a clan tag?

Start by just trying one player's name, your own, on a line by itself, with no modifiers, like this:

Kowalsky

Play or have that player play for at least four rounds. The balancer should not touch you in any way. You should be able to move yourself freely back and forth between teams during a round, for example

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by EBassie*:

@Papa:

Latest Hardline patch has a new gamemode called Bounty Hunter (CashGrab0).

This is basicly TDM, where tickets go up. (Not directly by making kills, but by picking up the bounty coin after the kill)

Can you add this mode to balance as the way TDM gets balanced.

For now the "unknown mode" does not seem to balance at all for me.

Originally Posted by LCARSx64*:

For now the "unknown mode" does not seem to balance at all for me.

I have the same issue for Gun Master on BF4. Is there any chance of adding this mode as well please Papa?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by jamie1985*:

hi all i am currently running a 32 player hardline server running heist game mode been trying to configure multibalancer but cant seem to get it set up right if someone could help me configure it that would be nice :smile:

Originally Posted by kcuestag*:

Another question I have. I like not having unstacking on CQL maplists, because people complain a lot about it, I'd rather let the round run it's course. However, to fill it on Domination is a different Story, I think unstacking is needed there...

Is there any way you could add a feature to enable unstacking based on game mode?

Originally Posted by ufo56*:

We have 32 slot 300 ticket domination server. Team balance is quite slow. Here is my settings. Now i changed http://i.imgur.com/GAhQP1o.png adaptive to fast. Have not tried yet how it works.

Other settings.

http://i.imgur.com/K0rwbzI.png

http://i.imgur.com/SGEyWyk.png

http://i.imgur.com/kmgy9Ns.png

http://i.imgur.com/yPOEBXw.png

Originally Posted by NBAH79RUS*:

Hello. Thanks for the plugin. It is very flexible but its not easy to tune it correctly. So I wanted to describe the situation and maybe it can be added as a preset. The practice shows that there are not so many options, and the reality is dictated by the game. This refers to Battlefield only because it's not a simple shooter like people see it at the beginning.

First of all, the game (Battlefield 3) is a team-based game. It's not Quake and Cod-like games. I think I don't need to proof it.

So we have a bit different situation. Teams want to play together. The clanteg is the only thing we can mark people. I think it's done for it. Probably these players have Skype/Teamspeak/RaidCall/Hangounts.

When we come to our server with one clanteg, we got balanced to one side. That is ok. But we have other 2 groups of players: without clantegs and with different clanteg (more than one clanteg), that need to be balanced too. That would be wonderful if the plugin moved players with another clanteg(s) to another side. I mean the balancer should get the groups of players with the same clantegs and sort it out just by amount. At this moment we can't use overal statistics because there are different specializations (pilots and so on).

Second step is to balance the players without clantegs. You can't pre-count the balance because of hackers, noobs and second accounts! It's a reality! So, we have good statictics because we play togethere every day and the balancer tries to put skilled players to the other side. That means hackers always play against us! And who plays with us? Noobs that don't know how to spot, how to give ammo. Strange balance and that's why I think the other players should be balanced just randomly only.

The benefit of usage of communications is. But what prevents the players to group and to use communications too? Their misunderstanding of the game. The nature of the game directs people to group. And I think this is a thing with which the plugin fights instead of support. The source code of plugin raises, the quantity of tunes makes it hard to tune, and the balance still be ... hmm, baserape again! :smile:

P.S. I don't write anything about events at which players are balanced for not to complicate the idea.

P.S.2 If it is possible to tune the current version of plugin this way, could you please tell me how? :smile: Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Originally Posted by GR101*:

Hey PapaCharlie, can you recommend "MULTIbalancer" settings to stop large ticket difference between both teams?

Map = Operation Metro 2014, Game Mode = Conquest Large, Tickets = 2400

End Game Examples:

Code:

[15:51:07] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[15:51:07] [MULTIbalancer]:2 Status: Winner was team 1 (US)
[15:51:07] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = Operation Metro 2014, mode = Conquest Large, time in round = 00:22:21, tickets = 2129/0 <- [2400]
[15:51:07] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 2129, ticket ratio percentage is 886%, score 210293/55784
[15:51:07] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/42 raged, 0 reassigned, 8 balanced, 0 unstacked, 3 unswitched, 138 excluded, 76 exempted, 0 failed; of 1026 TOTAL
[15:51:07] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [62] = 31(US) vs 31(RU), with 1 unassigned, 1 commanders, 0 spectators
[15:51:07] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+

[17:50:45] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[17:50:45] [MULTIbalancer]:2 Status: Winner was team 1 (US)
[17:50:45] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = Operation Metro 2014, mode = Conquest Large, time in round = 00:19:30, tickets = 2173/0 <- [2400]
[17:50:45] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 2173, ticket ratio percentage is 1057%, score 135999/26431
[17:50:45] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 6/40 raged, 0 reassigned, 14 balanced, 0 unstacked, 5 unswitched, 164 excluded, 67 exempted, 0 failed; of 797 TOTAL
[17:50:45] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [58] = 30(US) vs 28(RU), with 1 unassigned, 1 commanders, 0 spectators
[17:50:45] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+

[14:26:36] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[14:26:36] [MULTIbalancer]:2 Status: Winner was team 1 (US)
[14:26:36] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = Operation Metro 2014, mode = Conquest Large, time in round = 00:33:33, tickets = 2056/0 <- [2400]
[14:26:36] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 2056, ticket ratio percentage is 698%, score 249752/59459
[14:26:36] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/57 raged, 0 reassigned, 7 balanced, 0 unstacked, 2 unswitched, 51 excluded, 98 exempted, 2 failed; of 1377 TOTAL
[14:26:36] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [62] = 32(US) vs 30(RU), with 1 unassigned, 0 commanders, 0 spectators
[14:26:36] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+
Need exclusion on Whitelist (True, section 2)

Current MULTIbalancer settings:

Code:

ULTIbalancer] 1 - Settings|Debug Level: 2
[MULTIbalancer] 1 - Settings|Maximum Server Size: 70
[MULTIbalancer] 1 - Settings|Enable Battlelog Requests: True
[MULTIbalancer] 1 - Settings|Which Battlelog Stats: AllTime
[MULTIbalancer] 1 - Settings|Maximum Request Rate: 10
[MULTIbalancer] 1 - Settings|Wait Timeout: 30
[MULTIbalancer] 1 - Settings|Unlimited Team Switching During First Minutes Of Round: 0
[MULTIbalancer] 1 - Settings|Seconds Until Adaptive Speed Becomes Fast: 180
[MULTIbalancer] 1 - Settings|Reassign New Players: False
[MULTIbalancer] 1 - Settings|Enable Admin Kill For Fast Balance: True
[MULTIbalancer] 1 - Settings|Select Fast Balance By: Newest
[MULTIbalancer] 1 - Settings|Enable In-Game Commands: True
[MULTIbalancer] 1 - Settings|Enable Whitelisting Of Reserved Slots List: False
[MULTIbalancer] 1 - Settings|Whitelist: Players
[MULTIbalancer] 1 - Settings|Friends List: 
[MULTIbalancer] 1 - Settings|Disperse Evenly List: 

[MULTIbalancer] 2 - Exclusions|On Whitelist: True
[MULTIbalancer] 2 - Exclusions|On Friends List: False
[MULTIbalancer] 2 - Exclusions|Top Scorers: True
[MULTIbalancer] 2 - Exclusions|Same Clan Tags In Squad: False
[MULTIbalancer] 2 - Exclusions|Same Clan Tags In Team: False
[MULTIbalancer] 2 - Exclusions|Same Clan Tags For Rank Dispersal: False
[MULTIbalancer] 2 - Exclusions|Lenient Rank Dispersal: False
[MULTIbalancer] 2 - Exclusions|Minutes After Joining: 5
[MULTIbalancer] 2 - Exclusions|Minutes After Being Moved: 90

[MULTIbalancer] 3 - Round Phase and Population Settings|Spelling Of Speed Names Reminder: Click_Here_For_Speed_Names
[MULTIbalancer] 3 - Round Phase and Population Settings|Early Phase: Balance Speed (Low, Med, High population): Fast, Fast, Fast
[MULTIbalancer] 3 - Round Phase and Population Settings|Mid Phase: Balance Speed (Low, Med, High population): Fast, Fast, Fast
[MULTIbalancer] 3 - Round Phase and Population Settings|Late Phase: Balance Speed (Low, Med, High population): Stop, Stop, Stop

[MULTIbalancer] 4 - Scrambler|Only By Command: False
[MULTIbalancer] 4 - Scrambler|Only On New Maps: False
[MULTIbalancer] 4 - Scrambler|Only On Final Ticket Percentage >=: 120
[MULTIbalancer] 4 - Scrambler|Scramble By: RoundScore
[MULTIbalancer] 4 - Scrambler|Keep Squads Together: True
[MULTIbalancer] 4 - Scrambler|Divide By: None
[MULTIbalancer] 4 - Scrambler|Delay Seconds: 40

[MULTIbalancer] 6 - Unswitcher|Forbid Switching After Autobalance: Always
[MULTIbalancer] 6 - Unswitcher|Forbid Switching To Winning Team: Always
[MULTIbalancer] 6 - Unswitcher|Forbid Switching To Biggest Team: Always
[MULTIbalancer] 6 - Unswitcher|Forbid Switching After Dispersal: Always
[MULTIbalancer] 6 - Unswitcher|Enable Immediate Unswitch: True

[MULTIbalancer] 8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Max Players: 64
[MULTIbalancer] 8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Rout Percentage: 0
[MULTIbalancer] 8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Determine Strong Players By: RoundSPM
[MULTIbalancer] 8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Percent Of Top Of Team Is Strong: 40
[MULTIbalancer] 8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Only Move Weak Players: False
[MULTIbalancer] 8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Disperse Evenly By Rank >=: 0
[MULTIbalancer] 8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Disperse Evenly By Clan Players >=: 0
[MULTIbalancer] 8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Enable Disperse Evenly List: True
[MULTIbalancer] 8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Enable Strict Dispersal: True
[MULTIbalancer] 8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Enable Low Population Adjustments: False
[MULTIbalancer] 8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Definition Of High Population For Players >=: 45
[MULTIbalancer] 8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Definition Of Low Population For Players <=: 16
[MULTIbalancer] 8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Definition Of Early Phase As Tickets From Start: 400
[MULTIbalancer] 8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Definition Of Late Phase As Tickets From End: 300
[MULTIbalancer] 8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Enable Scrambler: True
[MULTIbalancer] 8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Enable Metro Adjustments: False

Originally Posted by Po1337iKeR*:

HI@all

I need your help!

I have enabled the External Logging and after restarting the ProCon Layer it goes in force close and i can't use it. When I rename the "Multibalance.cs" file i'm able to start the Procon Layer again.

But how to change the setting when the plugin isn't startet? I've found a "Multibalancer.cfg" in "/Configs/_47200/" folder but this file is allways overwritten by procon. There MUST be a file where PRocon gets ist values from but i can't find it.

Can you help me fix this issue or do i need to contact gportal support? I don't want to make al settings again...

PLZ HELP! :sad:

Originally Posted by Hodor*:

What wrong with my balancer_____? 1 balanced WTFFFF?

Code:

[17:43:04 81] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[17:43:04 81] [MULTIbalancer]:2 Status: Winner was team 1 (US)
[17:43:04 81] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = Operation Locker, mode = Conquest Large, time in round = 00:14:57, tickets = 864/0 <- [1000]
[17:43:04 81] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 864, ticket ratio percentage is 735%, score 69980/32129
[17:43:04 81] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/16 raged, 9 reassigned, 1 balanced, 4 unstacked, 1 unswitched, 13 excluded, 33 exempted, 0 failed; of 431 TOTAL
[17:43:04 81] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [29] = 15(US) vs 14(RU), with 2 unassigned, 0 commanders, 0 spectators
[17:43:04 81] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+
c2c39c5c1c.jpg

Code:

"MULTIbalancer" "0 - Presets|Use Round Phase, Population and Exclusions preset " "None"
"MULTIbalancer" "0 - Presets|Enable Unstacking" "True"
"MULTIbalancer" "0 - Presets|Enable Settings Wizard" "False"
"MULTIbalancer" "1 - Settings|Debug Level" "2"
"MULTIbalancer" "1 - Settings|Maximum Server Size" "33"
"MULTIbalancer" "1 - Settings|Enable Battlelog Requests" "False"
"MULTIbalancer" "1 - Settings|Which Battlelog Stats" "Reset"
"MULTIbalancer" "1 - Settings|Maximum Request Rate" "10"
"MULTIbalancer" "1 - Settings|Wait Timeout" "15"
"MULTIbalancer" "1 - Settings|Unlimited Team Switching During First Minutes Of Round" "0"
"MULTIbalancer" "1 - Settings|Seconds Until Adaptive Speed Becomes Fast" "0"
"MULTIbalancer" "1 - Settings|Reassign New Players" "True"
"MULTIbalancer" "1 - Settings|Enable Admin Kill For Fast Balance" "False"
"MULTIbalancer" "1 - Settings|Select Fast Balance By" "Weakest"
"MULTIbalancer" "1 - Settings|Enable In-Game Commands" "True"
"MULTIbalancer" "1 - Settings|Enable Ticket Loss Rate Logging" "False"
"MULTIbalancer" "1 - Settings|Enable Whitelisting Of Reserved Slots List" "False"
"MULTIbalancer" "1 - Settings|Whitelist" "EA_AAAD0BC565CC807436878B7DE48C129A|EA_0E792F6A62EC2863998FDD2D4D4A6933|EA_446BEF83FE9711A31F19CA9C12193619|EA_CF57BE873E016F6441B05B2BF0F7D095"
"MULTIbalancer" "1 - Settings|Friends List" "[-- name, tag, or EA_GUID --]"
"MULTIbalancer" "1 - Settings|Disperse Evenly List" ""
"MULTIbalancer" "2 - Exclusions|On Whitelist" "True"
"MULTIbalancer" "2 - Exclusions|On Friends List" "True"
"MULTIbalancer" "2 - Exclusions|Apply Friends List To Team" "False"
"MULTIbalancer" "2 - Exclusions|Top Scorers" "False"
"MULTIbalancer" "2 - Exclusions|Same Clan Tags In Squad" "True"
"MULTIbalancer" "2 - Exclusions|Same Clan Tags In Team" "True"
"MULTIbalancer" "2 - Exclusions|Same Clan Tags For Rank Dispersal" "False"
"MULTIbalancer" "2 - Exclusions|Lenient Rank Dispersal" "False"
"MULTIbalancer" "2 - Exclusions|Minutes After Joining" "2"
"MULTIbalancer" "2 - Exclusions|Minutes After Being Moved" "30"
"MULTIbalancer" "3 - Round Phase and Population Settings|Early Phase: Ticket Percentage To Unstack (Low, Med, High population)" "111, 111, 111"
"MULTIbalancer" "3 - Round Phase and Population Settings|Mid Phase: Ticket Percentage To Unstack (Low, Med, High population)" "111, 111, 111"
"MULTIbalancer" "3 - Round Phase and Population Settings|Late Phase: Ticket Percentage To Unstack (Low, Med, High population)" "111, 111, 111"
"MULTIbalancer" "3 - Round Phase and Population Settings|Spelling Of Speed Names Reminder" "Click_Here_For_Speed_Names"
"MULTIbalancer" "3 - Round Phase and Population Settings|Early Phase: Balance Speed (Low, Med, High population)" "Adaptive, Adaptive, Adaptive"
"MULTIbalancer" "3 - Round Phase and Population Settings|Mid Phase: Balance Speed (Low, Med, High population)" "Adaptive, Adaptive, Adaptive"
"MULTIbalancer" "3 - Round Phase and Population Settings|Late Phase: Balance Speed (Low, Med, High population)" "Stop, Stop, Stop"
"MULTIbalancer" "4 - Scrambler|Only By Command" "False"
"MULTIbalancer" "4 - Scrambler|Only On New Maps" "False"
"MULTIbalancer" "4 - Scrambler|Only On Final Ticket Percentage >=" "166"
"MULTIbalancer" "4 - Scrambler|Scramble By" "RoundKills"
"MULTIbalancer" "4 - Scrambler|Keep Squads Together" "True"
"MULTIbalancer" "4 - Scrambler|Keep Clan Tags In Same Team" "True"
"MULTIbalancer" "4 - Scrambler|Keep Friends In Same Team" "True"
"MULTIbalancer" "4 - Scrambler|Divide By" "None"
"MULTIbalancer" "4 - Scrambler|Clan Tag To Divide By" ""
"MULTIbalancer" "4 - Scrambler|Delay Seconds" "6"
"MULTIbalancer" "5 - Messages|Quiet Mode" "True"
"MULTIbalancer" "5 - Messages|Yell Duration Seconds" "10"
"MULTIbalancer" "5 - Messages|Chat: Moved For Balance" "*** MOVED %name% for balance ..."
"MULTIbalancer" "5 - Messages|Yell: Moved For Balance" "Moved %name% for balance ..."
"MULTIbalancer" "5 - Messages|Chat: Moved To Unstack" "*** MOVED %name% to unstack teams ..."
"MULTIbalancer" "5 - Messages|Yell: Moved To Unstack" "Moved %name% to unstack teams ..."
"MULTIbalancer" "5 - Messages|Chat: Detected Bad Team Switch" "%name%, you can't switch to team %fromTeam%: %reason%, sending you back ..."
"MULTIbalancer" "5 - Messages|Yell: Detected Bad Team Switch" "You can't switch to the %fromTeam% team: %reason%, sending you back!"
"MULTIbalancer" "5 - Messages|Bad Because: Moved By Balancer" "autobalance moved you to the %toTeam% team"
"MULTIbalancer" "5 - Messages|Bad Because: Winning Team" "switching to the winning team is not allowed"
"MULTIbalancer" "5 - Messages|Bad Because: Biggest Team" "switching to the biggest team is not allowed"
"MULTIbalancer" "5 - Messages|Bad Because: Rank" "this server splits high rank players between teams"
"MULTIbalancer" "5 - Messages|Bad Because: Dispersal List" "you're on the list of players to split between teams"
"MULTIbalancer" "5 - Messages|Bad Because: Clan" "players with same clan tags are split up"
"MULTIbalancer" "5 - Messages|Chat: Detected Good Team Switch" "%name%, thanks for helping out the %toTeam% team!"
"MULTIbalancer" "5 - Messages|Yell: Detected Good Team Switch" "Thanks for helping out the %toTeam% team!"
"MULTIbalancer" "5 - Messages|Chat: After Unswitching" "%name%, please stay on the %toTeam% team for the rest of this round"
"MULTIbalancer" "5 - Messages|Yell: After Unswitching" "Please stay on the %toTeam% team for the rest of this round"
"MULTIbalancer" "5 - Messages|Teams Will Be Scrambled" "*** Teams will be SCRAMBLED next round!"
"MULTIbalancer" "5 - Messages|Chat: Autobalancing" "Preparing to autobalance ... (%technicalDetails%)"
"MULTIbalancer" "5 - Messages|Yell: Autobalancing" ""
"MULTIbalancer" "6 - Unswitcher|Forbid Switching After Autobalance" "Always"
"MULTIbalancer" "6 - Unswitcher|Forbid Switching To Winning Team" "Always"
"MULTIbalancer" "6 - Unswitcher|Forbid Switching To Biggest Team" "LatePhaseOnly"
"MULTIbalancer" "6 - Unswitcher|Forbid Switching After Dispersal" "Always"
"MULTIbalancer" "6 - Unswitcher|Enable Immediate Unswitch" "True"
"MULTIbalancer" "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Max Players" "32"
"MULTIbalancer" "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Rout Percentage" "0"
"MULTIbalancer" "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Check Team Stacking After First Minutes" "1"
"MULTIbalancer" "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Max Unstacking Swaps Per Round" "7"
"MULTIbalancer" "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Number Of Swaps Per Group" "1"
"MULTIbalancer" "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Delay Seconds Between Swap Groups" "300"
"MULTIbalancer" "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Max Unstacking Ticket Difference" "0"
"MULTIbalancer" "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Enable Unstacking By Player Stats" "False"
"MULTIbalancer" "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Determine Strong Players By" "RoundScore"
"MULTIbalancer" "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Percent Of Top Of Team Is Strong" "50"
"MULTIbalancer" "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Only Move Weak Players" "False"
"MULTIbalancer" "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Disperse Evenly By Rank >=" "0"
"MULTIbalancer" "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Disperse Evenly By Clan Players >=" "0"
"MULTIbalancer" "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Enable Disperse Evenly List" "True"
"MULTIbalancer" "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Enable Strict Dispersal" "False"
"MULTIbalancer" "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Enable Low Population Adjustments" "False"
"MULTIbalancer" "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Definition Of High Population For Players >=" "16"
"MULTIbalancer" "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Definition Of Low Population For Players <=" "8"
"MULTIbalancer" "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Definition Of Early Phase As Tickets From Start" "20"
"MULTIbalancer" "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Definition Of Late Phase As Tickets From End" "200"
"MULTIbalancer" "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Enable Scrambler" "True"
"MULTIbalancer" "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Enable Metro Adjustments" "False"

Originally Posted by Hodor*:

Code:

[21:52:24 93] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[21:52:24 93] [MULTIbalancer]:2 Status: Winner was team 2 (RU)
[21:52:24 93] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = Operation Locker, mode = Conquest Large, time in round = 00:24:48, tickets = 0/639 <- [1000]
[21:52:24 93] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 639, ticket ratio percentage is 277%, average RoundScore stats ratio = 121% (6600,9/5469,0)
[21:52:24 93] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/15 raged, 3 reassigned, 3 balanced, 1 unstacked, 0 unswitched, 54 excluded, 70 exempted, 0 failed; of 782 TOTAL
[21:52:24 93] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [30] = 14(US) vs 16(RU), with 1 unassigned, 0 commanders, 0 spectators
[21:52:24 93] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+
Why 54 excluded?

Originally Posted by Po1337iKeR*:

Why 54 excluded?

Maybe because of your exclutions...?

"MULTIbalancer" "2 - Exclusions|On Whitelist" "True"

"MULTIbalancer" "2 - Exclusions|On Friends List" "True"

"MULTIbalancer" "2 - Exclusions|Apply Friends List To Team" "False"

"MULTIbalancer" "2 - Exclusions|Top Scorers" "False"

"MULTIbalancer" "2 - Exclusions|Same Clan Tags In Squad" "True"

"MULTIbalancer" "2 - Exclusions|Same Clan Tags In Team" "True"

Originally Posted by ripper23*:

You probably have 'keep squads together' false. Switch that to true.

I still have clanmates on the whitelist and reserved list getting scrambled? why?

isn;t it supposed to look at white list and reserved list and exclude them from being moved?

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

I still have clanmates on the whitelist and reserved list getting scrambled? why?

isn;t it supposed to look at white list and reserved list and exclude them from being moved?

Scrambling has nothing to do with balance actions mid-round.

Scrambling happens between rounds, there is no whitelist for it.