xVotemap 1.5.6.0

ImportBot

Originally Posted by Tomgun*:

PLUGIN HAS BEEN UPDATED TO VERSION 1.5.4.2

Fix: Restarting a running vote did not properly reset the votes

if these maps are in your current maplist. they could be added to a "vip maplist". maps that would always show up. yes

if they are not in the maplist, then no

that would be awesome if this could be included before the next DLC comes out, that way all the normal maps can still be used but always have one of the new ones in the list :biggrin:

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

hold on a mo, I see a VIP LIST bit and a VIP COUNT, is this what your talking about as I cant see any information in the plugin details on what this is only in the update logs to see it added?

If this is it I take it in the VIP LIST you have to add the map name? or description or?

Originally Posted by grizzlybeer*:

hold on a mo, I see a VIP LIST bit and a VIP COUNT, is this what your talking about as I cant see any information in the plugin details on what this is only in the update logs to see it added?

If this is it I take it in the VIP LIST you have to add the map name? or description or?

sorry for the misunderstanding here. the vip list you see in the plugin settings is meant for ingame player names. like the reservedslots list. vip vote count is how many votes is a vip vote worth

Originally Posted by Talzac*:

Hi, I have one bug report and one request.

Bug:

The new display map on score board is not working on rush with 2 rounds,

it displayed next map at the end of the first round, and this is not correct because there is two rounds and there has been no voting.

Request:

I would like you to add an exclude game mode from vote options in the settings.

I have domination and rush server, but I only want the vote system to display rush maps, but if no one votes for rush it will be domination because I have the maps split up in rush/dom/rush/dom order… this would give the server more rush play and if no one votes it will give the server some variation.

Right now we have exclude current mode, but I want to have current mode :smile: I want to be able to set in variable like "domination" and then it will never show domination on votemap.

Please do not hesitate to ask me if you do not understand my request.

Thanks for a great plug-in.

sorry for the misunderstanding here. the vip list you see in the plugin settings is meant for ingame player names. like the reservedslots list. vip vote count is how many votes is a vip vote worth

aarrh ok cool, so could a vip maplist vote be included for server who dont want to change maplist rather just add dlc launches and get a new map in every vote duration?

Originally Posted by grizzlybeer*:

Hi, I have one bug report and one request.

Bug:

The new display map on score board is not working on rush with 2 rounds,

it displayed next map at the end of the first round, and this is not correct because there is two rounds and there has been no voting.

Request:

I would like you to add an exclude game mode from vote options in the settings.

I have domination and rush server, but I only want the vote system to display rush maps, but if no one votes for rush it will be domination because I have the maps split up in rush/dom/rush/dom order… this would give the server more rush play and if no one votes it will give the server some variation.

Right now we have exclude current mode, but I want to have current mode :smile: I want to be able to set in variable like "domination" and then it will never show domination on votemap.

Please do not hesitate to ask me if you do not understand my request.

Thanks for a great plug-in.

the bug will be fixed in the next update (limiting the display to last round or only when a votemap was successful)

your request might be combined with another request (4 options: list of map/mode names to always include/exclude)

Originally Posted by Talzac*:

your request might be combined with another request (4 options: list of map/mode names to always include/exclude)

This sounds nice then I can enter domination in exclude mode? Exatcly what I am looing for :smile:

Originally Posted by kcuestag*:

I can't see the vote results after the vote is over.

Here are my settings:

Posted Image

Normally it would display the vote results, but it no longer does it on the chat. :sad:

Any idea why?

Edit:

Big fail, with new version I noticed there is "Disable Vote Results Display_" and it was set to Yes by default LOL.

Originally Posted by DWG-Jambi*:

Can you update for new DLS Secon Assault maps?

It should already be good to go.

Just make sure you are using the latest bf4.def file located in your procon configs folder running on your procon layer.

The new maps should show in votemap after this.

What do i put into bf4.def file to get it to see the new maps?

You don't put anything in the bf4.def file. Just make sure you have the latest bf4.def dated today in your configs folder on your procon server.

There does seem to be an issue though with the latest server release R26 that is causing the maps to not load in the correct order.

For example we are running just the 4 SA CQL maps and vote map..

Votemap came up and Oman won but it switched to Firestorm.

We also had it once where Metro won and it went to Firestorm.

I have disabled our votemap for now but I am pretty sure it is a server issue and will need a server patch to fix this.

I can confirm that the map rotation is currently broke with latest server patch. It doesn't seem to be anything to do with votemap. Server was on metro and the next map in our list was Oman but when it changed it went to Firestorm. We have votemap disabled and not using any other map plugins.

Let's just hope this gets fixed soon.

Originally Posted by Stormar*:

Thank god for that its been doing my head in all night trying to figure out why it keeps skipping maps and it seems to only play 1 round of rush then change to conquest or it only repeats the same map..think i turn my plugins off till the next server patch.

Originally Posted by kcuestag*:

You don't put anything in the bf4.def file. Just make sure you have the latest bf4.def dated today in your configs folder on your procon server.

There does seem to be an issue though with the latest server release R26 that is causing the maps to not load in the correct order.

For example we are running just the 4 SA CQL maps and vote map..

Votemap came up and Oman won but it switched to Firestorm.

We also had it once where Metro won and it went to Firestorm.

I have disabled our votemap for now but I am pretty sure it is a server issue and will need a server patch to fix this.

I can confirm that the map rotation is currently broke with latest server patch. It doesn't seem to be anything to do with votemap. Server was on metro and the next map in our list was Oman but when it changed it went to Firestorm. We have votemap disabled and not using any other map plugins.

Let's just hope this gets fixed soon.

Yeah, we're discussing it here: showthread....ult-Maps/page5*

It happens even when Procon Layer is offline, which means it is a server side issue.

Originally Posted by xT_norbyg570_Tx*:

i realy want to know if it is possible to schow the voting options under each other like this

/1 paracel Storm

/2 Operation metro 2014

/3...

/4...

i see this on other server so i know its possible but how ?

Originally Posted by skibbad*:

hi there !

we got the same problem mantained befor... where can i find the newest bf4.def to download_!

sry for a nooby Q but we are realy new to this business :\

thanks in forward and forgive me my bad english !

hi there !

we got the same problem mantained befor... where can i find the newest bf4.def to download_!

sry for a nooby Q but we are realy new to this business :\

thanks in forward and forgive me my bad english !

The bf4.def file is located in your procon config folder located on your procon server. Your bf4.def file should be dated 2-18-14.

You can always stop procon and delete the bf4.def file then start procon and do a check for update. This should download the latest bf4.def file. I had to do this once and it seemed to work just fine. Try just running a check for update if it is not there or out of date it should download the latest version.

No problem for the question. We are all here to help. :mad:

Originally Posted by bolts4brekfast*:

can anyone tell me what would be a good configuration for a Conquest/CTF Second Assault rotation?

I'm currently running default settings (as far as timing for voting).. but voting seems to come up too quickly for CTF mode...

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Scarab*:

Your bf4.def file should be dated 2-18-14.

Jambi, where did you find a version of the BF4.DEF file dated 2-18-14? I have the latest 1.4.1.6, it's dated first week of February. Can't seem to find a newer version.

Originally Posted by Moli87*:

i realy want to know if it is possible to schow the voting options under each other like this

/1 paracel Storm

/2 Operation metro 2014

/3...

/4...

i see this on other server so i know its possible but how ?

Look a bit in this thread, maybe nobody anwser because you should look a bit....Virusdead asked the same question already and got an answer.

hint: page30

Originally Posted by Slayer*:

Jambi, where did you find a version of the BF4.DEF file dated 2-18-14? I have the latest 1.4.1.6, it's dated first week of February. Can't seem to find a newer version.

The procon you use on your own computer to connect to your layer look in there you should find it seeing your procon is 1.4.1.6, then upload it to the parent procon layer and overwrite the old file and then reboot the parent layer.

/////////////////////////////////////////////

// This definitions file will be overwritten during an update.

// (2014-02-18.02)

// This file contains the standard defintions required to run procon

// connected to a BF4 server

/////////////////////////////////////////////

The updated file has all the Second Assault within it, just search for 2014 if it's right you will get a hit like this using notepad++

Code:

Line 3: //  (2014-02-18.02)
	Line 401: procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestLarge0" "XP0_Caspian" "Conquest Large" "Caspian Border 2014" 0
	Line 402: procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestLarge0" "XP0_Firestorm" "Conquest Large" "Operation Firestorm 2014" 0
	Line 403: procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestLarge0" "XP0_Metro" "Conquest Large" "Operation Metro 2014" 0
	Line 404: procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestLarge0" "XP0_Oman" "Conquest Large" "Gulf of Oman 2014" 0
	Line 406: procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestSmall0" "XP0_Caspian" "Conquest Small" "Caspian Border 2014" 0
	Line 407: procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestSmall0" "XP0_Firestorm" "Conquest Small" "Operation Firestorm 2014" 0
	Line 408: procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestSmall0" "XP0_Metro" "Conquest Small" "Operation Metro 2014" 0
	Line 409: procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestSmall0" "XP0_Oman" "Conquest Small" "Gulf of Oman 2014" 0
	Line 411: procon.protected.maps.add "Domination0" "XP0_Caspian" "Domination" "Caspian Border 2014" 0
	Line 412: procon.protected.maps.add "Domination0" "XP0_Firestorm" "Domination" "Operation Firestorm 2014" 0
	Line 413: procon.protected.maps.add "Domination0" "XP0_Metro" "Domination" "Operation Metro 2014" 0
	Line 414: procon.protected.maps.add "Domination0" "XP0_Oman" "Domination" "Gulf of Oman 2014" 0
	Line 416: procon.protected.maps.add "Elimination0" "XP0_Caspian" "Defuse" "Caspian Border 2014" 0
	Line 417: procon.protected.maps.add "Elimination0" "XP0_Firestorm" "Defuse" "Operation Firestorm 2014" 0
	Line 418: procon.protected.maps.add "Elimination0" "XP0_Metro" "Defuse" "Operation Metro 2014" 0
	Line 419: procon.protected.maps.add "Elimination0" "XP0_Oman" "Defuse" "Gulf of Oman 2014" 0
	Line 421: procon.protected.maps.add "Obliteration" "XP0_Caspian" "Obliteration" "Caspian Border 2014" 0
	Line 422: procon.protected.maps.add "Obliteration" "XP0_Firestorm" "Obliteration" "Operation Firestorm 2014" 0
	Line 423: procon.protected.maps.add "Obliteration" "XP0_Metro" "Obliteration" "Operation Metro 2014" 0
	Line 424: procon.protected.maps.add "Obliteration" "XP0_Oman" "Obliteration" "Gulf of Oman 2014" 0
	Line 426: procon.protected.maps.add "RushLarge0" "XP0_Caspian" "Rush" "Caspian Border 2014" 0
	Line 427: procon.protected.maps.add "RushLarge0" "XP0_Firestorm" "Rush" "Operation Firestorm 2014" 0
	Line 428: procon.protected.maps.add "RushLarge0" "XP0_Metro" "Rush" "Operation Metro 2014" 0
	Line 429: procon.protected.maps.add "RushLarge0" "XP0_Oman" "Rush" "Gulf of Oman 2014" 0
	Line 431: procon.protected.maps.add "SquadDeathMatch0" "XP0_Caspian" "Squad Deathmatch" "Caspian Border 2014" 0
	Line 432: procon.protected.maps.add "SquadDeathMatch0" "XP0_Firestorm" "Squad Deathmatch" "Operation Firestorm 2014" 0
	Line 433: procon.protected.maps.add "SquadDeathMatch0" "XP0_Metro" "Squad Deathmatch" "Operation Metro 2014" 0
	Line 434: procon.protected.maps.add "SquadDeathMatch0" "XP0_Oman" "Squad Deathmatch" "Gulf of Oman 2014" 0
	Line 436: procon.protected.maps.add "TeamDeathMatch0" "XP0_Caspian" "Team Deathmatch" "Caspian Border 2014" 0
	Line 437: procon.protected.maps.add "TeamDeathMatch0" "XP0_Firestorm" "Team Deathmatch" "Operation Firestorm 2014" 0
	Line 438: procon.protected.maps.add "TeamDeathMatch0" "XP0_Metro" "Team Deathmatch" "Operation Metro 2014" 0
	Line 439: procon.protected.maps.add "TeamDeathMatch0" "XP0_Oman" "Team Deathmatch" "Gulf of Oman 2014" 0
	Line 441: procon.protected.maps.add "CaptureTheFlag0" "XP0_Caspian" "CTF" "Caspian Border 2014" 0
	Line 442: procon.protected.maps.add "CaptureTheFlag0" "XP0_Firestorm" "CTF" "Operation Firestorm 2014" 0
	Line 443: procon.protected.maps.add "CaptureTheFlag0" "XP0_Metro" "CTF" "Operation Metro 2014" 0
	Line 444: procon.protected.maps.add "CaptureTheFlag0" "XP0_Oman" "CTF" "Gulf of Oman 2014" 0
To add since updating the parent layer BF4.def file votemap is now working correctly again.

Here is the link to the latest BF4.def file.

You will need to stop your procon layer and place the file in your configs folder overwriting the old BF4.def file.

Once this is done start your procon layer server and you should be good to go.

https://github.com/Myrcon/Procon-1/t...ources/Configs

Originally Posted by xT_norbyg570_Tx*:

Look a bit in this thread, maybe nobody anwser because you should look a bit....Virusdead asked the same question already and got an answer.

hint: page30

o sry :woot: on 30 sites i overlook this thx for that ^^

ah i forgot

is it a bug _: when the Vote started and one person votes the votecounter schows schow [3] votes in the chat

all working fine with new def file, just need the include/exclude option to always have a new DLC map or maps in the mix and all should be good, I do however like the idea of having 1 map per line in the chat box..

all working fine with new def file, just need the include/exclude option to always have a new DLC map or maps in the mix and all should be good, I do however like the idea of having 1 map per line in the chat box..

I disabled the display number of votes option and now the map names fit correctly on 1 line.