xVotemap 1.5.6.0

ImportBot

Originally Posted by LordMaxxie*:

Having the same CR problems here.

I did update procon layer and procon (even reinstalled). The map vote WORKS on CR. But does not list any CR maps.

Randomnness is 4. Tried with 5 too, no luck. 6 options too.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by grizzlybeer*:

Hi and thanks for a usefull plugin!

I have a small problem, it seems that it forgets about "Vip list"

I fill the VIP List with player nicks and after 5 minutes it is empty.

I have tried to add nicks to the Procon server directly as well with the same result.

Is this a known bug?

kind of known "bug". the vip list in the plugin settings may not always show the current vip list, because plugin settings (vip list) will not be read by procon (respnsible for showing you the settings) when the setting is written to internally in the plugin.

lazy solution: do nothing. the plugin internal vip list is synced with the servers vip list periodically if enabled

not-lazy solution: flip a setting inside the plugin to update the user inferface

I have a Problem too,when in the Maplist i maken CQ Large and CQ Small the vOTEMAP Banner show

/1 SilkRoad CQ /2 SilkRoad CQ | /3DragonPass CQ /4DragonPass CQ

they dont show Large Qoncuest or Big Conquest

sorry for my bad Englisch

CQ Large and CQ Small are treated the same. next update may feature a setting contrlling this behaviour.

the only problem i have had with the plugin is on rush if the attackers dont get past the 1st mcoms no vote comes up other than that i love this plugin thnx

on rush (and gunmaster, defuse, ctf) the mapvote will start after a fixed time into the round

Plugin settings -> Voting -> Voting Start Time from Start of Round

Hi I have a super high ticket count on my server and thus the timer is the marker for the end of game, im on large conquest.

but xvotemap keeps estimating time longer than a round(1 hour)..

can it be..

estimated votestart = which ever is lower (roundtimer or tickettime estimate)

[17:07:55 61] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Estimated voting start in 1 hours, 49 minutes, 48 seconds @ 2:57:43 AM

[17:08:25 62] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Estimated voting start in 3 hours, 34 minutes, 44 seconds @ 4:43:09 AM

[17:08:55 72] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Estimated voting start in 1 hours, 49 minutes, 29 seconds @ 2:58:24 AM

[17:09:25 68] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Estimated voting start in 2 hours, 42 minutes, 39 seconds @ 3:52:04 AM

For CQ (and TDM, SQDM, Domination, AirSuperiority, TankSuperiority, Scavenger, Obliteration) VoteMap tries to estimate the time remaining for that round based on the ticket count (ticket loss/sec) and start the vote accordingly.

when just a few tickets are lost per second this can cause an estimated time of 3 hours and such, but as you can see the next msg shows a lower estimated time

Having the same CR problems here.

I did update procon layer and procon (even reinstalled). The map vote WORKS on CR. But does not list any CR maps.

Randomnness is 4. Tried with 5 too, no luck. 6 options too.

CR problems? im not aware of problems not caused by outdated versions of votemap, procon, bf4.def file or game running in warmup (pre-round: not reporting teams on some gamemodes)

what are you trying to do? do have log files?

kind of known "bug". the vip list in the plugin settings may not always show the current vip list, because plugin settings (vip list) will not be read by procon (respnsible for showing you the settings) when the setting is written to internally in the plugin.

lazy solution: do nothing. the plugin internal vip list is synced with the servers vip list periodically if enabled

not-lazy solution: flip a setting inside the plugin to update the user inferface

CQ Large and CQ Small are treated the same. next update may feature a setting contrlling this behaviour.

on rush (and gunmaster, defuse, ctf) the mapvote will start after a fixed time into the round

Plugin settings -> Voting -> Voting Start Time from Start of Round

For CQ (and TDM, SQDM, Domination, AirSuperiority, TankSuperiority, Scavenger, Obliteration) VoteMap tries to estimate the time remaining for that round based on the ticket count (ticket loss/sec) and start the vote accordingly.

when just a few tickets are lost per second this can cause an estimated time of 3 hours and such, but as you can see the next msg shows a lower estimated time

CR problems? im not aware of problems not caused by outdated versions of votemap, procon, bf4.def file or game running in warmup (pre-round: not reporting teams on some gamemodes)

what are you trying to do? do have log files?

CR - China Rising. I do somewhere, but we removed CR maps from the rotation for now.

CR - China Rising. I do somewhere, but we removed CR maps from the rotation for now.

just let me know when you see something again. problems with new maps or usually caused by outdated bf4.def file. problems with new modes are caused by an outdated votemap

Originally Posted by exadmin*:

Every server restart i get this error.

Code:

[18:42:00 56] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Error: EXCEPTION CAUGHT IN: SetVoteStartAndEndTimes
[18:42:00 56] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Error: System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.
   at System.Convert.ToInt32(Double value)
   at PRoConEvents.xVotemap.SetVoteStartAndEndTimes()
using the latest plugin version

during server start and map changes the serverinfo event (votemap gets info from there) does not contain all expected info.

votemap should still work in this round (otherwise you will see this error every 30 seconds) with is not the case i asume

just let me know when you see something again. problems with new maps or usually caused by outdated bf4.def file. problems with new modes are caused by an outdated votemap

Not sure what to say. Running procon layer 1.4.1.3.

Not sure what to say. Running procon layer 1.4.1.3.

not sure either :-) provide logs showing your problems, i cant help you otherwise.

been running votemap on all modes i have servers and its working just fine.

the bugs you are having are not caused by votemap because i see it running on ~ 7000 servers.

you say you are having problems with china rising maps, but you dont give me any logs or describe the bug you see in detail.

what i said here myrcon.net/...xvotemap-1560#entry44132 still applies:

votemap working on vanilla maps, but not on cr maps -> update bf4.def file

showthread....a-plugin-issue*

i really dont see the problem you are having (if there is any)

i can see from your logs that votemap is working perfectly fine:

Line 2234: [19:19:11] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Level loaded: Altai Range [CQ], Round 1 of 1

Line 2235: [19:19:11] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Work: Level loaded: Last round detected, starting voting system

[...]

Line 3296: [19:31:49] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Estimated voting start in 51 seconds @ 7:32:40 PM

Line 3341: [19:32:19] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Estimated voting start 43 seconds ago, @ 7:31:36 PM

Line 3362: [19:32:23] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Altai Range [CQ] was removed from maplistoptions.

Line 3364: [19:32:26] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Votemap Options: Golmud Railway [OB] | Zavod 311 [CQ] | Golmud Railway [R] | Flood Zone [CQ] | Paracel Storm [OB]

Line 3365: [19:32:26] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Work: Displayed vote banner

Line 3366: [19:32:26] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Voting poll: Started!

Line 3376: [19:32:42] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: WeaselsOnToast voted for Golmud Railway [R]

Line 3384: [19:32:50] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Voting duration: 26 seconds.

[...]

Line 3672: [19:36:23] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Voting duration: 3 minutes, 59 seconds.

Line 3694: [19:36:27] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Voting Ended. 14% of the players voted.

Line 3695: [19:36:27] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Votes: Golmud Railway [OB]: 1

Line 3696: [19:36:27] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Votes: Zavod 311 [CQ]: 0

Line 3697: [19:36:27] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Votes: Golmud Railway [R]: 4

Line 3698: [19:36:27] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Votes: Flood Zone [CQ]: 0

Line 3699: [19:36:27] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Votes: Paracel Storm [OB]: 1

Line 3700: [19:36:27] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Golmud Railway [R] Won

Line 4133: [19:41:48] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Work: Round Over: Stopping voting system

Line 4139: [19:41:49] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Setting ticketCounter to 150

Line 4153: [19:41:49] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Setting ticketCounter to 150

Line 5222: [19:48:01] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Level loaded: Golmud Railway [R], Round 1 of 2

Line 5223: [19:48:01] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Work: Level loaded: Not last round, voting system will not be enabled

as you can see above votemap is working fine on your server. no need to update anything.

Sorry, but I started logging when I force the map to one of the China Rising maps.

What I'm getting wrong is xVotemap options never list China Rising maps as an option. Ever. Even though they're in the rotation.

which maps are displayed as options depend on your settings.

your maplist contains 21+ entries, votemap will display 5 (map options -> number of vote options). so it has to choose which to display.

this is controlled via "randomness" (map options -> randomness) and "exclude current map from vote options" (map options -> ...)

try adjusting those values. examples are given in the plugin description or in the first post here.

Originally Posted by foizy*:

May I ask for a feature request here,

Are there any possibility to remove some modes from voting when there are too many people in server (ie, 10 for Defuse, 20 for SQDM)

BTW, I tried adding some block of code to "GenerateMapOptions" but looked like it didn't work. Might you help me on this Idea?

Code:

try
                {
					WritePluginConsole("Try Removing Non Appropiate MapMode", "Info", 4);
					WritePluginConsole("There are " + m_iCurrPlayerCount + " players in the db.", "Info", 4);

for (int i = 0; i < tempMaplist.Count; i++)
                    {
					    // Max 20 for SQDM
						if ((m_iCurrPlayerCount > 20 ) && (tempMaplist[i].Gamemode.Contains("SquadDeathmatch")))
						{
							tempMaplist.RemoveAt(i);
							WritePluginConsole("^6" + GetMapByFilename(tempMaplist[i].MapFileName).PublicLevelName + " " + ConvertGamemodeToShorthand(tempMaplist[i].Gamemode) + "^0 was removed ( >21 for SQDM ).", "Info", 3);

}

// Max 10 for DEFUSE
						if ((m_iCurrPlayerCount > 10 ) && (tempMaplist[i].Gamemode.Contains("Elimination")))
						{
							tempMaplist.RemoveAt(i);
							WritePluginConsole("^6" + GetMapByFilename(tempMaplist[i].MapFileName).PublicLevelName + " " + ConvertGamemodeToShorthand(tempMaplist[i].Gamemode) + "^0 was removed ( >11 for DEFUSE ).", "Info", 3);
						}

// Max 24 for Superiority
						if ((m_iCurrPlayerCount > 24 ) && (tempMaplist[i].Gamemode.Contains("Superiority")))
						{
							tempMaplist.RemoveAt(i);
							WritePluginConsole("^6" + GetMapByFilename(tempMaplist[i].MapFileName).PublicLevelName + " " + ConvertGamemodeToShorthand(tempMaplist[i].Gamemode) + "^0 was removed ( >24 for Superioirity ).", "Info", 3);
						}

// Min 32 for Conquest Large
						if ((m_iCurrPlayerCount < 32 ) && (tempMaplist[i].Gamemode.Contains("ConquestL")))
						{
							tempMaplist.RemoveAt(i);
							WritePluginConsole("^6" + GetMapByFilename(tempMaplist[i].MapFileName).PublicLevelName + " " + ConvertGamemodeToShorthand(tempMaplist[i].Gamemode) + "^0 was removed ( <32 for ConquestLarge ).", "Info", 3);
						}

}
                }

May I ask for a feature request here,

Are there any possibility to remove some modes from voting when there are too many people in server (ie, 10 for Defuse, 20 for SQDM)

BTW, I tried adding some block of code to "GenerateMapOptions" but looked like it didn't work. Might you help me on this Idea?

looks fine. what errors are you getting?

try changing this (line 1716):

Code:

try
                {
                    {
                        if ((tempMaplist[i].MapFileName == m_strCurrentMap && tempMaplist[i].Gamemode == m_strCurrentGameMode) && m_enumExcludeCurrMap == enumBoolYesNo.Yes)
                        {
                            WritePluginConsole("^6" + GetMapByFilename(tempMaplist[i].MapFileName).PublicLevelName + " " + ConvertGamemodeToShorthand(tempMaplist[i].Gamemode) + "^0 was removed from maplistoptions.", "Info", 3);
                            tempMaplist.RemoveAt(i);
                            //if (!mapstoremove.Contains(i))
                            //    mapstoremove.Add(i);
                        }
                    }
                    {
                        for (int j = i + 1; j < tempMaplist.Count; j++)
                        {
                            if (tempMaplist[i].MapFileName == tempMaplist[j].MapFileName && tempMaplist[i].Gamemode == tempMaplist[j].Gamemode)
                            {
                                WritePluginConsole(tempMaplist[i].MapFileName + " equals " + tempMaplist[j].MapFileName + " and " + tempMaplist[i].Gamemode + " equals " + tempMaplist[j].Gamemode + " removing duplicate", "Info", 3);
                                tempMaplist.RemoveAt(j);
                                //if (!mapstoremove.Contains(j))
                                //    mapstoremove.Add(j);
                            }
                        }
                    }
                    //foreach (int index in mapstoremove)
                    //{
                    //    tempMaplist.RemoveAt(index);
                    //}    
                }
                catch (Exception e)
                {
                    WritePluginConsole("Exception Caught while trying to remove current map, continuing without removing =\\", "Error", 1);
                    WritePluginConsole(e.Message, "Error", 1);
                }
to this:

Code:

try
                {
                    {
                        if ((tempMaplist[i].MapFileName == m_strCurrentMap && tempMaplist[i].Gamemode == m_strCurrentGameMode) && m_enumExcludeCurrMap == enumBoolYesNo.Yes)
                        {
                            WritePluginConsole("^6" + GetMapByFilename(tempMaplist[i].MapFileName).PublicLevelName + " " + ConvertGamemodeToShorthand(tempMaplist[i].Gamemode) + "^0 was removed from maplistoptions.", "Info", 3);
                            tempMaplist.RemoveAt(i);
                            //if (!mapstoremove.Contains(i))
                            //    mapstoremove.Add(i);
                        }
                    }

{
                        // Max 20 for SQDM
                        if ((m_iCurrPlayerCount > 20) && (tempMaplist[i].Gamemode.Contains("SquadDeathmatch")))
                        {
                            tempMaplist.RemoveAt(i);
                            WritePluginConsole("^6" + GetMapByFilename(tempMaplist[i].MapFileName).PublicLevelName + " " + ConvertGamemodeToShorthand(tempMaplist[i].Gamemode) + "^0 was removed ( >21 for SQDM ).", "Info", 3);
                        }

// Max 10 for DEFUSE
                        if ((m_iCurrPlayerCount > 10) && (tempMaplist[i].Gamemode.Contains("Elimination")))
                        {
                            tempMaplist.RemoveAt(i);
                            WritePluginConsole("^6" + GetMapByFilename(tempMaplist[i].MapFileName).PublicLevelName + " " + ConvertGamemodeToShorthand(tempMaplist[i].Gamemode) + "^0 was removed ( >11 for DEFUSE ).", "Info", 3);
                        }

if ((m_iCurrPlayerCount > 24) && (tempMaplist[i].Gamemode.Contains("Superiority")))
                        {
                            tempMaplist.RemoveAt(i);
                            WritePluginConsole("^6" + GetMapByFilename(tempMaplist[i].MapFileName).PublicLevelName + " " + ConvertGamemodeToShorthand(tempMaplist[i].Gamemode) + "^0 was removed ( >24 for Superioirity ).", "Info", 3);
                        }

if ((m_iCurrPlayerCount < 32) && (tempMaplist[i].Gamemode.Contains("ConquestL")))
                        {
                            tempMaplist.RemoveAt(i);
                            WritePluginConsole("^6" + GetMapByFilename(tempMaplist[i].MapFileName).PublicLevelName + " " + ConvertGamemodeToShorthand(tempMaplist[i].Gamemode) + "^0 was removed ( <32 for ConquestLarge ).", "Info", 3);
                        }
                    }

{
                        for (int j = i + 1; j < tempMaplist.Count; j++)
                        {
                            if (tempMaplist[i].MapFileName == tempMaplist[j].MapFileName && tempMaplist[i].Gamemode == tempMaplist[j].Gamemode)
                            {
                                WritePluginConsole(tempMaplist[i].MapFileName + " equals " + tempMaplist[j].MapFileName + " and " + tempMaplist[i].Gamemode + " equals " + tempMaplist[j].Gamemode + " removing duplicate", "Info", 3);
                                tempMaplist.RemoveAt(j);
                                //if (!mapstoremove.Contains(j))
                                //    mapstoremove.Add(j);
                            }
                        }
                    }
                    //foreach (int index in mapstoremove)
                    //{
                    //    tempMaplist.RemoveAt(index);
                    //}    
                }
                catch (Exception e)
                {
                    WritePluginConsole("Exception Caught while trying to remove current map, continuing without removing =\\", "Error", 1);
                }
you might want to try ultimate map manager showthread....-6-12-11-13%29*

it is possible to add settings and features like these in the next updates, but i dont want to confuse inexperienced users with too many options they dont want. maybe i will add an "advanced" section containing some options.

btw: next thing on my list is truebalancer and cheatdetector. tb is done and might be out this evening. i want to focus on cheatedetector and 247fairplay.com afer that, so it might take a while until new features are added and an update is out (bugfixes excluded of course).

tell me if the code above works for you, i didnt test it

Originally Posted by foizy*:

Wow, thanks for your promptly response..

I once considered using Ultimate map list manager ..

but I'd prefer not make any change to "Server Maplist"

(which ,by default on my server, contains every maps & every modes available...

+ too much procon+bfrc account and nobody wanna mess with plugin configuration

so i'll have to make something easier for them.. T_T)

--- My previous code above do no error but also do nothing to remove a map from slot as my expectation :cool:

--- after take some time digging down to the log and found out 2 things

1. It's not work for SQDM at that moment because case-sensitivity in "Match"

2. Incorrect log just because ... log is written after removed ...

so this fix work as my need.

Code:

//// TRY REMOVING INAPPROPIATE MODE.
//// Added to before line 1716 
try
{
	WritePluginConsole("Try Removing Inappropiate MapMode", "Info", 4);
	WritePluginConsole("There are " + m_iCurrPlayerCount + " players in the db.", "Info", 4);

{
	    // Max 20 for SQDM
		if ((m_iCurrPlayerCount > 20 ) && (tempMaplist[i].Gamemode.Contains("SquadDeathMatch")))
		{
			tempMaplist.RemoveAt(i);

}

// Max 10 for DEFUSE
		if ((m_iCurrPlayerCount > 10 ) && (tempMaplist[i].Gamemode.Contains("Elimination")))
		{
			tempMaplist.RemoveAt(i);
		}

if ((m_iCurrPlayerCount > 24 ) && (tempMaplist[i].Gamemode.Contains("Superiority")))
		{
			tempMaplist.RemoveAt(i);
		}

if ((m_iCurrPlayerCount < 32 ) && (tempMaplist[i].Gamemode.Contains("ConquestL")))
		{
			tempMaplist.RemoveAt(i);
		}

}
}
catch (Exception e)
{
    WritePluginConsole("Exception Caught while trying to remove mode, continuing without removing =\\", "Error", 1);
}
And many thanks to "Grizzlybeer" for cool plugin. :biggrin:

Originally Posted by vikingvirus*:

hiya i have extracted the contents of the zip inti pugins/bf4 folder and restarted the server, procon server and prcon itself yet it still doesnt show in my plugin section on procon?

there is no refresh plugins button under left pane

And many thanks to "Grizzlybeer" for cool plugin. :biggrin:

no problem :-)

hiya i have extracted the contents of the zip inti pugins/bf4 folder and restarted the server, procon server and prcon itself yet it still doesnt show in my plugin section on procon?

there is no refresh plugins button under left pane

install is quite the same for all plugins:

1. put the .cs file in procon/plugins/bf4 or procon/plugins/bf3 depending on the type (you can use both with votemap)

2. restart the procon layer server (most likely in your game server providers web panel)

3. see the plugin in procon under "parant layer control" -> plugins

you might want to ask your gsp (game server provider) for further instructions like ftp upload credentials and such.

if you dont see the plugin under parent layer control, you missed step 1 or 2

Originally Posted by slayersghost*:

map vote not working I am getting these errors in procon:I have updated the mapvote:

Error: Exception Caught while trying to remove current map, continuing without removing =\

[11:44:19 68] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

[11:44:19 71] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Error: Exception caught in SortMapList, continuing without proper map order =\

[11:44:19 71] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

[11:44:19 74] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Error: Exception caught in GenerateMapOptions

[11:44:19 74] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Error: Failed to compare two elements in the array.

How do you fix the file i dont see that one!

the file should get updated when procon is updated by your gsp (game server provider)

try asking your gsp. some provide access to that file through ftp or a web panel. some dont

Originally Posted by Gunslinger1973*:

@developer - Feature Request

This is one of the most useful plugins for ProCon. Thanks for making it. Still, I have a feature request.

If you have a Server on RCONET there is also a mapvote plugin. It gives the option to have preleminary results shown in chat. Eg. as soon a s someone gives a vote it will show the votelist again with the following format:

1) [0] Golmud Railway - Domination

2) [3] Parcel Storm - TDM

3) [1] Operation Locker - SQDM

4) ...

and so on. In [n] you see the actual votes any give map has got. I don't like the spamming to much but I notice that much more players are voting there. I presume it is because the votemap list shows up again and again as soon as somebody votes - in my example it will have shown 4 times so user notice. With xVotemap ppl playing don't notice that Vote is going on - especially now that YELL is no longer supported.

Is there a way to implement something similar? Keep the good work going... :smile:

Regards,

Gunslinger1973

Originally Posted by MarcoV1980*:

Hey,

thanks for the wonderfull plugin and effort you put in it. I used it for my TDM/ Oblit server.

It ran fine, but after a day or so, it stopped showing the voting options on Oblit when there was still 1 bomb left.

However, when the last bomb was detonated the server still didn't recognize the round was over (prob a oblit server bug) but after that it refuses to work on TDM also.

I've tried rebooting both server and layer multiple times, but no help. It just spams

21:50:45 31] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: ServerInfo called too soon, skipping this call.

[21:50:50 71] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: ServerInfo called too soon, skipping this call.

[21:51:01 58] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: sent reservedSlotsList.list

[21:51:06 01] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: ServerInfo called too soon, skipping this call.

[21:51:15 31] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: ServerInfo called too soon, skipping this call.

over and over again. Any idea what might be wrong, or that i missed?

Thanks again!

Originally Posted by Licherkette*:

Hi, thank you for the wonderful plugin.

I observed an issue today during a mapvote on map Zavod 311 Conquest large (BF4). A Vote was running and during the vote the plugin "Ultimate Map manager" changed maplist from large maps (approx 16 players on server) to small maps TDM and DOM.

As seen in the log, Paracel Storm was voted for Conquest large but maplist was changed because of less players to maps for gamemode TDM and DOM.

In the log at time 23:39:53:87 a Maplist change detect followed a level load immediately.

Can I stop xVotemap from switching the map in this case, meanwhile all are still playing?

XVotemap version: 1.5.3

Ultimate Map Manger version: 1.2.3.6

procon: 1.4.1.3

[23:38:09 34] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Votes: Golmud Railway [CQ]: 0

[23:38:09 43] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Votes: Paracel Storm [CQ]: 2

[23:38:09 62] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Paracel Storm [CQ] Won

[23:39:38 71] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Work: Displayed next map

[23:39:40 87] UltimateMapManager: TASK -> 16 players. Need to change to Map List 0 [Liste1 0-16 Spieler].

[23:39:40 87] UltimateMapManager: WORK -> Changing to Map List 0 [Liste1 0-16 Spieler].

[23:39:53 74] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Next round requested. Rounds run on this map list: 0

[23:39:53 76] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Work: Skipped Level: Stopping voting system

[23:39:53 87] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Maplist change detected

[23:40:05 04] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Level loaded: Paracel Storm [DOM], Round 1 of 1

[23:40:05 04] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Work: Level loaded: Last round detected, starting voting system

[23:40:05 34] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Setting ticketCounter to 100

[23:40:25 96] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player cdocc, MULTIbalancer will respect this move

[23:40:26 02] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player Chris_efx, MULTIbalancer will respect this move

[23:40:32 95] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Estimated voting start in 2 hours, 43 minutes, 39 seconds @ 02:24:11

Thanks for help!

Licherkette

Originally Posted by Licherkette*:

Hi there,

I guess I found the solution myself. In Ultimate Map Manager the item "Switch to new map list immediately" has been set to yes.

This forces a mapchange right in the middle of a game, if number of players is less than nescessary for game mode:

Switch to new map list immediately?

If enabled, the current round will be interrupted if the minimum or maximum players is surpassed, and the new map rotation will be started immediately.