xVotemap 1.5.6.0

ImportBot

Originally Posted by Lahire*:

with 0 players online, there is no reason to start a votemap. once players are online and last round is detected, votemap will start

currently, votemap will only remove duplicate maps and modes

so if your maplist is:

Zavod: Obliteration

Zavod: Conquest

Zavod: Rush

Flood Zone: Rush

your vote options will be:

Zavod: Obliteration

Zavod: Conquest

Flood Zone: Rush

i could add an option to control this in the next update

I would be very happy about it :smile:
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by grizzlybeer*:

so, how does this work with obliteration anyway? I don't see an option on the plugin... only Conquest & RushElimnation... No TDM & Obliteration?

tdm uses the conquest settings.

map voting on obliteration will start when 1 of the teams has 1 bomb site left.

i will add more info and options to the settings in the next update

Originally Posted by exadmin*:

tdm uses the conquest settings.

map voting on obliteration will start when 1 of the teams has 1 bomb site left.

i will add more info and options to the settings in the next update

is there any chance you can changed it to activate the votemap when one of the teams detonated atleast 1 site? Problem is i run an obliteration with time limits, and the votemap just doesn't work when there are no bomb sites detonated or just 1 site when the timer goes off. It needs to be a 1 bomb site left before it activates.

Yep, but I'm sure Grizzly will get the update out as soon as he can.

as long as there are no new game modes, no update should be needed to votemap.

just make sure your bf4.def is updated (this should happen automatically)

Originally Posted by ReaperSA*:

as long as there are no new game modes, no update should be needed to votemap.

just make sure your bf4.def is updated (this should happen automatically)

one new game mode. AirSuperiority0

thanks for this great plugin.

Originally Posted by Tyrone_Shoelaces*:

Does anybody have the issue with the China Rising maps not working correctly with Votemap?

It keeps giving me an error about the maplist when it generates the votemap. It works, but doesn't pull any of the new maps into the mix.

Originally Posted by ackros*:

Hi Inoticed today tthe plugin was not working it was just spitting out the ~~~~ VOTE MAP ~~~~~ thing no maps listed.

So i got the 153 version and gave it to multiplay to update. restarted procon layer and checked settings were same, version updated.

but when i test with /v its still the same no maps listed_? any ideas

Originally Posted by RJ13371*:

[19:57:10 00] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: RJ13371 started a Votemap

[19:57:10 03] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Error: Exception Caught while trying to remove current map, continuing without removing =\

[19:57:10 03] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

[19:57:10 05] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Error: Exception caught in SortMapList, continuing without proper map order =\

[19:57:10 05] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

[19:57:10 11] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Error: Exception caught in GenerateMapOptions

[19:57:10 11] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Error: Failed to compare two elements in the array.

[19:57:10 12] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Work: Displayed vote banner

[19:57:10 12] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Voting poll: Started!

[19:57:21 10] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Voting duration: 11 seconds.

[19:57:26 12] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Work: Displayed vote banner

uhh help?

i restarted procon i downloaded the new version, yet nothing. is there a setting that needs to be done or something

Originally Posted by exadmin*:

[10:42:08 64] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Skipping ServerInfo call because voting system is disabled.

[10:42:08 86] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Setting ticketCounter to 100

[10:42:10 33] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Skipping ServerInfo call because voting system is disabled.

Why is the current version of votemap keep on setting the gameModecounter to 100? This is conflicting to other plugin that sets specific tickets higher than 100 when running mix maps/modes.

NOTE: Nevermind, it works well :smile:

Originally Posted by vectorline*:

Running the 4 new China rising maps only on NFO, this plugin does not seem to recognize China Rising maps. It says vote 1/. 2/. etc., but nothing after. Installed the latest plugin version 1.5.3, and rebooted procon, any ideas?

Why is the current version of votemap keep on setting the gameModecounter to 100? This is conflicting to other plugin that sets specific tickets higher than 100 when running mix maps/modes.

NOTE: Nevermind, it works well :smile:

votemap is just reading this setting and informing you. for everyday use just set the debuglevel to 1

like mentioned by someone above. air superiority is not really a new mode. its is already implemented.

as for new maps. there is no list of maps in votemap so nothing to update for new maps, just for new modes.

i just tested and votemap works with all maps and modes.

if votemap is not working, first make sure everything is updated:

procon

bf4.def

votemap

all users having problems with the current version should check if their bf4.def file is updated. both local and layer.

this is usually done automatically if you update procon.

Originally Posted by memickey*:

Hi and thanks for a usefull plugin!

I have a small problem, it seems that it forgets about "Vip list"

I fill the VIP List with player nicks and after 5 minutes it is empty.

I have tried to add nicks to the Procon server directly as well with the same result.

Is this a known bug?

Originally Posted by bigbens*:

I have a Problem too,when in the Maplist i maken CQ Large and CQ Small the vOTEMAP Banner show

/1 SilkRoad CQ /2 SilkRoad CQ | /3DragonPass CQ /4DragonPass CQ

they dont show Large Qoncuest or Big Conquest

sorry for my bad Englisch

Originally Posted by nobodyplays*:

Hi I have a super high ticket count on my server and thus the timer is the marker for the end of game, im on large conquest.

but xvotemap keeps estimating time longer than a round(1 hour)..

can it be..

estimated votestart = which ever is lower (roundtimer or tickettime estimate)

[17:07:55 61] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Estimated voting start in 1 hours, 49 minutes, 48 seconds @ 2:57:43 AM

[17:08:25 62] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Estimated voting start in 3 hours, 34 minutes, 44 seconds @ 4:43:09 AM

[17:08:55 72] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Estimated voting start in 1 hours, 49 minutes, 29 seconds @ 2:58:24 AM

[17:09:25 68] [xVotemap 1.5.3] Info: Estimated voting start in 2 hours, 42 minutes, 39 seconds @ 3:52:04 AM