Jump to content

Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger [1.0.0.3]


ColColonCleaner

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by arunas*:

 

There are no errors in your log file. Just a few warnings. Real Error start with "Error:" only.

yea but its counting kills,deaths realy badly, like 1 of 5 is counted, and if man have 2 deaths counting as 1 death that looks badly, and i dont understand why not counting properly
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Description: This plugin is used to log player chat, player GUID's, player Stats, Weaponstats and Mapstats. This includes: Chat, PBGUID, EAGUID, IP, Stats, Weaponstats, Dogtags, Killstreaks, Country,

This should not happen. Wait for at least one round. If this does not help: Stop PRoCon Delete the config at Configs/IP/StatsLogger..... cfg Start PRoCon Do not modify anyth

Check the value of this field. Set it to 0. Does this help? Do you use AdKats? Not sure if AdKats updates the offset, but AdKats has an option to adjust the logger settings.

Posted Images

Originally Posted by Snowy-Leopard*:

 

yea but its counting kills,deaths realy badly, like 1 of 5 is counted, and if man have 2 deaths counting as 1 death that looks badly, and i dont understand why not counting properly

I too have this problem, everything else is working fine :sad:
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by XpKiller*:

 

yea but its counting kills,deaths realy badly, like 1 of 5 is counted, and if man have 2 deaths counting as 1 death that looks badly, and i dont understand why not counting properly

do you talking about the general stats or weapon stats?

 

Have you tried to disabled the k/d correction?

 

Also it must not be the plugins fault. May the rcon protocol is faulty and dont show all kills/deaths happened.

 

The way how the plugin is collecting the stats worked very well in with bf3.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Snowy-Leopard*:

 

do you talking about the general stats or weapon stats?

 

Have you tried to disabled the k/d correction?

 

Also it must not be the plugins fault. May the rcon protocol is faulty and dont show all kills/deaths happened.

 

The way how the plugin is collecting the stats worked very well in with bf3.

I disabled the K/D correction and it still doesn't register the correct amount of kills/deaths, the rcon protocol registers all the kills just fine.

 

another question I have is, are you registering the kills/deaths as they happen or at the end of round?

 

with kind regards,

Snowy Leopard

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by XpKiller*:

 

The plugin is counting the procon events onplayerkilled(). So kills are are counted as they happen but the whole stats are write to database on roundend.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Belligerent*:

 

Hi,

 

I used the BF3 version of this plugin for BF4,updated to new version and now receiving this error.

 

Error: getUpdateServerID1: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unknown column 'GameID' in 'field list'

 

Using the same DB that was started with the BF3 version.

 

Need a little help.

 

Cheers.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by alexlive1076*:

 

Hey folks ...

 

I still have the same error (my original post is a few pages before so i post the complete error again)

 

Code:

Error: System.TypeInitializationException: Der Typeninitialisierer für "MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPoolManager" hat eine Ausnahme verursacht. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Der Typ "MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlClientPermission" in der Assembly "MySql.Data, Version=6.6.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d" konnte nicht geladen werden.
   bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPoolManager..cctor()
   --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
   bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPoolManager.GetPool(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
   bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
   bei PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()
[03:55:57 45] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
   bei PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()
i contaced gamed!de support who told me, that everything seems to be fine with the database (permissions and access)

 

To install the plugin I copied everything to the file structure as it is in the zip file and then restarted procon... Have i forgot something?

 

-------------------

EDIT: It seems as if the plugin's working now... Maybe the errors came, because the server was empty now, i activated the plugin again while the server is full and - it works...

-------------------

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by sourtimer*:

 

Just tried that out. I'll post back with results, also installing everything fresh on a different PC to see if I it is on my end and not something related to procon or the plugin.

Alright so I made that change;

 

ALTER TABLE `tbl_playerdata` CHANGE COLUMN `CountryCode` `CountryCode` VARCHAR(10) CHARACTER SET 'utf8' COLLATE 'utf8_unicode_ci' NULL DEFAULT NULL;

 

And I was still getting errors, then eventually after 5 or 6 rounds the errors stopped and now it is working fine ? Just bizarre. I have it set up on another machine as well, but have not tried running my layer and database there since it's now working fine. :smile:

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by anditfeels*:

 

XpKiller, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable or even annoying you, but I was asking you a question about SimpleStats a few time in different topics, even here*.

So you could you answer me please? Will you do the SimpleStats extension for BF4 PRoCon Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger, or even make it own?

 

I hope you will find some time to answer me.

Thank you.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by arunas*:

 

The plugin is counting the procon events onplayerkilled(). So kills are are counted as they happen but the whole stats are write to database on roundend.

so there is any fix or there are no fix to calculate kills deaths hs properly? im waiting for update because its partly not working!
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by exadmin*:

 

so there is any fix or there are no fix to calculate kills deaths hs properly? im waiting for update because its partly not working!

try to query this to check if your weapon table is populated with complete weapon records.

Code:

SELECT `tbl_games`.`Name`, tbl_weapons.* FROM tbl_weapons
INNER JOIN tbl_games using (`GameID`);
It should fetched 143 records. If not, you need to update your BF3.def to BF4.def data so it will account correct weapon data.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by arunas*:

 

try to query this to check if your weapon table is populated with complete weapon records.

Code:

SELECT `tbl_games`.`Name`, tbl_weapons.* FROM tbl_weapons
INNER JOIN tbl_games using (`GameID`);
It should fetched 143 records. If not, you need to update your BF3.def to BF4.def data so it will account correct weapon data.
im getting like 37 weapons , and how to update and where i can download BF4.def ?
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by exadmin*:

 

Btw, i just had this data pop-up on my procon chat while players are using it.

global.Weapons.u_nlaw

global.Weapons.u_magpulpdr

global.Weapons.u_ump9

It says it's missing. I think this data needs to be added on BF4.def
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by exadmin*:

 

im getting like 37 weapons , and how to update and where i can download BF4.def ?

That is the same exact problem i encountered when i firstly use this plugin. I already addressed this problem with XPKiller but he's saying it's not an error >.>
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by arunas*:

 

Btw, i just had this data pop-up on my procon chat while players are using it.

 

It says it's missing. I think this data needs to be added on BF4.def

im my procon chat its saying in bf3.def missing guns, it should be corrected, please FIX!! i need this plugin!
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by exadmin*:

 

Currently my plugin is now working smooth. But i fix it with my own methods and XPKiller is not recommending what i did for it to fix. Please see showthread....-1-0-0-0/page8*

 

BTW, this is just for everyone to know who experience problems like Kills/Deaths/Headshots isn't recording correctly/ WEAPON is missing in BF3.def file / Incomplete weapon records in database. This fix is only for users using the procon client not procon layer.

 

Steps on what i did to fix these problems.

 

1. Create new database on mysql

2. Completely disable the plugin and exit your procon client and go to your procon folder/Configs.

3. Open both BF4.def and BF3.def, Erase all the data in BF3.def and replace it with BF4.def data by copy pasting and save after

4. Run procon and set the plugins debug level to "Trace" before enabling it. Now check if it is now creating complete weapon data.

5. Query again using the below code to check if it's completely populated with correct weapons.

Code:

SELECT `tbl_games`.`Name`, tbl_weapons.* FROM tbl_weapons
INNER JOIN tbl_games using (`GameID`);
It should be working now :smile:

 

NOTED: XPKiller is right, the BF3.def reverted it's data back when you close & open procon client. But it's a no big deal, as with my fix we only need to tell the plugin to check BF3.def once for it to add the weapon data on the database.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Snowy-Leopard*:

 

The plugin is counting the procon events onplayerkilled(). So kills are are counted as they happen but the whole stats are write to database on roundend.

Wouldn't it be easier to fetch all the stats on round end? this way you have the most accurate stats, because revives aren't logged.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Ralphvd*:

 

Wouldn't it be easier to fetch all the stats on round end? this way you have the most accurate stats, because revives aren't logged.

I think for some reason i broke my plugin. How can i backup the stats and set it up under another user/database? (i can phpmyadmin to back it up. is this possible_) Or do i need to restart again:sad:

 

No errors in procn, but just !rank isnt working anymore. Plugin is enabled.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by HappyGotLucky*:

 

Seeing this error pretty much every time a round ends:

 

[12:43:11 53] Error: Error in Startstreaming: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[system.String,System.Int32].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in :0

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.StartStreaming () [0x00000] in :0

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by arunas*:

 

Currently my plugin is now working smooth. But i fix it with my own methods and XPKiller is not recommending what i did for it to fix. Please see showthread....-1-0-0-0/page8*

 

BTW, this is just for everyone to know who experience problems like Kills/Deaths/Headshots isn't recording correctly/ WEAPON is missing in BF3.def file / Incomplete weapon records in database. This fix is only for users using the procon client not procon layer.

 

Steps on what i did to fix these problems.

 

1. Create new database on mysql

2. Completely disable the plugin and exit your procon client and go to your procon folder/Configs.

3. Open both BF4.def and BF3.def, Erase all the data in BF3.def and replace it with BF4.def data by copy pasting and save after

4. Run procon and set the plugins debug level to "Trace" before enabling it. Now check if it is now creating complete weapon data.

5. Query again using the below code to check if it's completely populated with correct weapons.

Code:

SELECT `tbl_games`.`Name`, tbl_weapons.* FROM tbl_weapons
INNER JOIN tbl_games using (`GameID`);
It should be working now :smile:

 

NOTED: XPKiller is right, the BF3.def reverted it's data back when you close & open procon client. But it's a no big deal, as with my fix we only need to tell the plugin to check BF3.def once for it to add the weapon data on the database.

can you share your weapons table of sql? that could fix my problem without erasing data
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by XpKiller*:

 

can you share your weapons table of sql? that could fix my problem without erasing data

that wont help you because the plugin gets its weapons definitions from procon You need an updated version of the BF4.def file.

Please dont do any of the steps exadmin has done. It wont fix your problem.

 

if you have already dont blame me for problems you might get.

 

The only thing you need is an updated version of the BF4.def. Unfortunately there is no complete version officially available.

Bf4 alone has more the 140 different weaponcode.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by XpKiller*:

 

Seeing this error pretty much every time a round ends:

 

[12:43:11 53] Error: Error in Startstreaming: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[system.String,System.Int32].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in :0

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.StartStreaming () [0x00000] in :0

Thx for Report. Will fixed in the next version.

 

The Release is planed for tomorrow.

 

Do you know?

[Chatlog] How to filter Comorose Spam?

 

[1]Enable chatlog filter(RegEx)? --> yes

[2]Open "Chatfilterrules(Regex)" -->...

[3] Add the this rule (without the quotes): "ID_CHAT_.*"

[4]In Trace you will see this now: "Chatmessage: 'ID_CHAT_REQUEST_AMMO' was filtered out by the Regex rule: ID_CHAT_.*"

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by jking54*:

 

I wonder, sometimes a player will get a kill streak that does not match the actual number of kills, e.g. player is on a 10 kill streak tho player only has less than that.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Hutchew*:

 

Ouch......set up new DB, installed plugin, started up Ok.........chatlogging will not stay "on", and then the following error, followed within 20 seconds of all 7 FULL servers "blazing" empty. Procon became extremely laggy and unresponsive during this time as well.

 

[00:47:20 68] Error: Error in RegisterAllCommands: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException( ExceptionResource resource)

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Enumerator .MoveNext()

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.RegisterAllComma nds()

[00:48:04 33] [FailLog] Type:BLAZE_DISCONNECT, UTC:20131115_06:48:04, Server:"=rTr= BF4-1 CONQUEST HARDCORE", Map:Paracel Storm, Mode:Conquest Large, Round:10/10, Players:0/45/0, Uptime:08:50:09, Details:"BF4,NFO DALLAS DEDICATED,=rTr= Right To Rebel,[email protected],Dallas; Texas; USA,NAm/US,,"

 

Doesn't appear that faillog logged correct player counts, either. That server was full with a queue. GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!

 

Any ideas?

 

Hutchew

 

*PS-----XP, thanks for updating this plugin for BF4!!!!! Mucho appreciado, mate!

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

 

Ouch......set up new DB, installed plugin, started up Ok.........chatlogging will not stay "on", and then the following error, followed within 20 seconds of all 7 FULL servers "blazing" empty. Procon became extremely laggy and unresponsive during this time as well.

 

[00:47:20 68] Error: Error in RegisterAllCommands: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException( ExceptionResource resource)

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Enumerator .MoveNext()

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.RegisterAllComma nds()

[00:48:04 33] [FailLog] Type:BLAZE_DISCONNECT, UTC:20131115_06:48:04, Server:"=rTr= BF4-1 CONQUEST HARDCORE", Map:Paracel Storm, Mode:Conquest Large, Round:10/10, Players:0/45/0, Uptime:08:50:09, Details:"BF4,NFO DALLAS DEDICATED,=rTr= Right To Rebel,[email protected],Dallas; Texas; USA,NAm/US,,"

 

Doesn't appear that faillog logged correct player counts, either. That server was full with a queue. GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!

 

Any ideas?

 

Hutchew

 

*PS-----XP, thanks for updating this plugin for BF4!!!!! Mucho appreciado, mate!

That error you are getting from stat logger is due to settings being set automatically by AdKats. Every 1 minute i make sure certain settings are set correctly for stat logger in the following fashion:

 

Code:

this.ExecuteCommand("procon.protected.plugins.setVariable", "CChatGUIDStatsLogger", "Enable Chatlogging_", "No");
this.ExecuteCommand("procon.protected.plugins.setVariable", "CChatGUIDStatsLogger", "Log ServerSPAM_", "No");
this.ExecuteCommand("procon.protected.plugins.setVariable", "CChatGUIDStatsLogger", "Instant Logging of Chat Messages_", "No");
this.ExecuteCommand("procon.protected.plugins.setVariable", "CChatGUIDStatsLogger", "Enable chatlog filter(Regex)_", "No");
this.ExecuteCommand("procon.protected.plugins.setVariable", "CChatGUIDStatsLogger", "Servertime Offset", SLOffset + "");
@XpKiller why is this causing issues?

 

EDIT: It no instances has this caused a server crash for us.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Ralphvd*:

 

My plugin is succesfully imported to new database. Only is !top10 not working anymore. Rest is working fine.

I have double checked the command for top10 but just default. Is this cause of the database moving? How to fix this

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by KennyR*:

 

My plugin is succesfully imported to new database. Only is !top10 not working anymore. Rest is working fine.

I have double checked the command for top10 but just default. Is this cause of the database moving? How to fix this

Look here :smile:

http://i.imgur.com/E1d3U8e.png

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.