Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger [1.0.0.3]

ColColonCleaner

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

Looked back over last 5-6 pages and have kept up with this thread pretty well, but I haven't seen this one before:

[00:36:52 31] Error in Tablebuilder:

[00:36:52 31] Message: Duplicate entry '1-U_SCAR-H_M26_Buck' for key 'unique'

[00:36:52 32] Native: -2147467259

[00:36:52 47] Source: MySql.Data

[00:36:52 47] StackTrace: at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int3 2& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult( )

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader( CommandBehavior behavior)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuer y()

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()

[00:36:52 47] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.DisplayMySqlErro rCollection(MySqlException myException)

And the infamous:

[00:45:38 11] Error: Error in RegisterAllCommands: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException( ExceptionResource resource)

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Enumerator .MoveNext()

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.RegisterAllComma nds()

Looks like something is eventually sending the chat logger into panic (or I have an admin with too much plugin access...lol), as all 7 layers had chat logger turned off tonight when I logged in.

Any ideas as to a fix? Is it something we can do ourselves?

Thanks, guys. I know you all do the best you can.

Hutchew

This is getting out of hand.

The first error is due to an outdated BF3.def or BF4.def file.

The second error is a thread locking issue in stat logger when changing settings while the plugin is storing stats, it will be fixed soon if i remember seeing killer's message correctly.

The third is because of AdKats per the current release notes. This is not an issue, it is an orchestration by that plugin. (The chat logging setting change you mentioned) https://github.com/ColColonCleaner/A...-logger-plugin

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Chat logger is disabled but it still logs commands from the server:

Global Server messages?

Please read the dependencies section when installing AdKats. This is an orchestration by that plugin. An option will be added to disable that shortly.

https://github.com/ColColonCleaner/A...-logger-plugin

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

Hi XPKiller

What means the send stats to all players setting?

Thanks and greez

Say stats in chat window just to the player or say stats in chat window to all players. If just to player, other players won't see the stats in the chat window.

Originally Posted by XpKiller*:

Looked back over last 5-6 pages and have kept up with this thread pretty well, but I haven't seen this one before:

[00:36:52 31] Error in Tablebuilder:

[00:36:52 31] Message: Duplicate entry '1-U_SCAR-H_M26_Buck' for key 'unique'

[00:36:52 32] Native: -2147467259

[00:36:52 47] Source: MySql.Data

[00:36:52 47] StackTrace: at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int3 2& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)

[00:36:52 47] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.DisplayMySqlErro rCollection(MySqlException myException)

And the infamous:

[00:45:38 11] Error: Error in RegisterAllCommands: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException( ExceptionResource resource)

Looks like something is eventually sending the chat logger into panic (or I have an admin with too much plugin access...lol), as all 7 layers had chat logger turned off tonight when I logged in.

Any ideas as to a fix? Is it something we can do ourselves?

Thanks, guys. I know you all do the best you can.

Hutchew

Please update your plugin the the first two bugs are fixed in the current release 1.0.0.1.

Th last bug will be fixed in the next release.

Originally Posted by Moli87*:

Say stats in chat window just to the player or say stats in chat window to all players. If just to player, other players won't see the stats in the chat window.

Ok thanks XPkiller :ohmy:

Now everything works perfect but now i see an error because of statslogging....

[statslogger]Error: Error in RegisterAllCommands: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

[22:41:51 88] [statslogger]Error: Error in RegisterAllCommands: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

Do you know maybe where my problem is? I have no sandbox on and the server Kills plugin is working fine too and i use that with ADKats Plugin :ohmy:

Thanks and greez

Originally Posted by p19blo*:

Could give me an example or name what kind of action you mean?

hope you can understand what i mean when i tell you what im trying to do.

I use a enhancement stats page by ty ger for youre plugin. currently it displays all the server stats. what i wanted it to do was to be able to show stats per month. For this to be able to happen the data collected. Kills etc needs to have a timestamp from the server to show the date.

is this possible and have i been a bit more clear or do you need some more information _>

Originally Posted by Moli87*:

Please read the dependencies section when installing AdKats. This is not an issue, it is an orchestration by that plugin. (The chat logging "error" you mentioned, not the play time)

https://github.com/ColColonCleaner/A...-logger-plugin

So AdKats makes the Chat-logging...Does it log the Chat everytime? So its clear, that you force disabled the Chatlogger in statslogger!

Maybe it would be good to have a Filter option same like in statslogger. Because i not really want to log the spambot and the xvotemap. :ohmy:

Originally Posted by rbtmarshall*:

Just wanted to say thanks for this plugin, it looks like a great collection of data to be used in many ways.

I spent half a day setting it up, but it was great to learn hands on how to set up a database & user, etc. I was getting errors for a bit, but then had to go into my home router and allow the 3306 port to communicate. I'm using hostgator vps and it works great.

I used http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ to check if the ports were open for the server, and for my home. It showd the ports were open on the server, so I knew the problem was on my end.

I also used the guides on this site to figure out how to open my routers port: reset the router after making the changeshttp://portforward.com/english/route...outerindex.htm

On my router I had to set up a virtual server in the firewall section, not sure if that is common with all routers.

hopefully this can help someone. seem many people with low post counts like myself might be new to database setup and the snag might be with the setup rather than the plugin

So AdKats makes the Chat-logging...Does it log the Chat everytime? So its clear, that you force disabled the Chatlogger in statslogger!

Maybe it would be good to have a Filter option same like in statslogger. Because i not really want to log the spambot and the xvotemap. :ohmy:

All options just like stat logger will be added there, yes. That is unless XpKiller starts supporting player ID, then i can remove this backup system :biggrin:

Originally Posted by Jamesonp*:

[01:00:40 43] [statslogger]Error: Error in Startstreaming:

[01:00:40 43] Message: Out of range value for column 'Deaths' at row 18

[01:00:40 43] Native: -2147467259

[01:00:40 43] Source: MySql.Data

[01:00:40 43] StackTrace: at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.StartStreaming()

[01:00:40 90] [statslogger]Error: Error in Startstreaming OuterException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.StartStreaming()

Getting this on map end. Causing stats to be lost.

hope you can understand what i mean when i tell you what im trying to do.

I use a enhancement stats page by ty ger for youre plugin. currently it displays all the server stats. what i wanted it to do was to be able to show stats per month. For this to be able to happen the data collected. Kills etc needs to have a timestamp from the server to show the date.

is this possible and have i been a bit more clear or do you need some more information _>

This is already possible and implemented:

top10 for a periode default command is wtop10 but can bechange to every command you want to.

For websites:

You may look here:

myrcon.net/.../advanced-in-game-admin-and-ban-enforcer-adkats

Query:

Code:

#Daily Top 10 Players based on sessions:
SELECT 
COUNT(*) AS Sessioncount,
SoldierName, 
SUM(tss.Score) AS TotalScore,
MAX(HighScore) AS MaxHighScore, 
SUM(Kills) AS SumKills,
SUM(Headshots) AS SumHeadshots,
SUM(Deaths) AS SumDeaths
FROM tbl_sessions tss
INNER JOIN tbl_server_player tsp USING(StatsID)
INNER JOIN tbl_playerdata tpd USING(PlayerID)
WHERE ServerID = 2 AND  tss.Starttime >= CURDATE()
GROUP BY tsp.StatsID
ORDER BY TotalScore DESC
LIMIT 10;
the sessions feature needs to be enabled.

This is already possible and implemented:

top10 for a periode default command is wtop10 but can bechange to every command you want to.

For websites:

You may look here:

myrcon.net/.../advanced-in-game-admin-and-ban-enforcer-adkats

Query:

Code:

#Daily Top 10 Players based on sessions:
SELECT 
COUNT(*) AS Sessioncount,
SoldierName, 
SUM(tss.Score) AS TotalScore,
MAX(HighScore) AS MaxHighScore, 
SUM(Kills) AS SumKills,
SUM(Headshots) AS SumHeadshots,
SUM(Deaths) AS SumDeaths
FROM tbl_sessions tss
INNER JOIN tbl_server_player tsp USING(StatsID)
INNER JOIN tbl_playerdata tpd USING(PlayerID)
WHERE ServerID = 2 AND  tss.Starttime >= CURDATE()
GROUP BY tsp.StatsID
ORDER BY TotalScore DESC
LIMIT 10;
the sessions feature needs to be enabled.
Perhaps I misunderstood him XpKiller, but I thought he wanted more than just session data. I thought he wanted weapon stats, dog tag stats, map stats, and everything else filtered out based on a certain time period.

Originally Posted by reutnitzer*:

Hi :smile:

We had a new Problem.

This error Message comes on Our Servers and i dont know why.

I hope some one can help us.

[15:24:42 25] Message: error connecting: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

[15:24:42 25] Native: -2147467259

[15:24:42 25] Source: MySql.Data

[15:24:42 25] StackTrace: bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()

bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()

bei System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.QuietOpen(IDbConn ection connection, ConnectionState& originalState)

bei System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(Data Set dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)

bei System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)

bei System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable)

bei PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.SQLquery(MySqlCo mmand selectQuery)

Greetings

reutnitzer

have you tried googling that error message? thats how I got mine going. I remember one of the setup directions saying something about this issue and how to prevent it. forgot if it was adkats or procon chat.

have you tried googling that error message? thats how I got mine going. I remember one of the setup directions saying something about this issue and how to prevent it. forgot if it was adkats or procon chat.

Yea we tryed to Google for it thats the second thing we do befor we are posting here :ohmy:

and we found somthing but it dosent help so we hope to get a usfull answer here :smile:

Greetings

reutnitzer

@reutnitzer

Try to increase the the max connection poolsize a bit.

This error appears if the plugin cannot obtain a connection from the pool due its block with a other running query. This mostly caused be a slow mysql server. Try to disabled features you dont need.

Yea we tryed to Google for it thats the second thing we do befor we are posting here :ohmy:

and we found somthing but it dosent help so we hope to get a usfull answer here :smile:

Greetings

reutnitzer

So are you saying you increased the pool size already? because that was one of the first results found googling it , and its one of the fixes that got me running

Originally Posted by www-battleplay4u-com*:

Hi,

we have a virtuell server with windows (yes yes i know...buuuuhhhh^^):

Link

2 GB Ram

100MB Connection

Six-Core AMD Opteron™ Processor 2423 HE AMD64 Family 16 Model 8 Stepping 0 ~2009MHz

CPU Usage around 15 %

Ram usage: max 20%

To low?

I can switch it to 4 or 8GB Ram...also to linux

running processes:

plesk

database

windows stuff

thats all

So are you saying you increased the pool size already? because that was one of the first results found googling it , and its one of the fixes that got me running

Yea we had try to set up The maximum Poll size but after we make it we hade our first Problem that the Maximum of connections too the Database user be reached.

Greetings

reutnitzer

Yea we had try to set up The maximum Poll size but after we make it we hade our first Problem that the Maximum of connections too the Database user be reached.

Greetings

reutnitzer

It sounds like you need to find a new database provider.

If you decrease the pool size you run out of connections available in the pool. If you increase the pool size, you exceed the maximum number of connections to the database within a certain period of time. It's not a problem with the plugin. It's a problem with your database host limiting you. This is a common problem with free/cheap database hosts.

All you can do is disable as many stats plugin options as possible to decrease database load or find a new database host.

Originally Posted by www-battleplay4u-com*:

It sounds like you need to find a new database provider.

If you decrease the pool size you run out of connections available in the pool. If you increase the pool size, you exceed the maximum number of connections to the database within a certain period of time. It's not a problem with the plugin. It's a problem with your database host limiting you. This is a common problem with free/cheap database hosts.

All you can do is disable as many stats plugin options as possible to decrease database load or find a new database host.

Hi Ty_ger,

i called the support and the told me that the server is not limited.

ok it seems that the server is too small or LIMITED...can anybody provide me a server provider which is good for server hosting?

I'm using a Hostgator VPS and it works fine, their customer support is great. I needed ports opened the other day for installing teamspeak 3 and they took care of it within 20min. they're online chat customer support is always helpful

You'll want a VPS or dedicated to gain the most control and options for your hosting

I dont host the game on it, I rent that from a GSP