Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger [1.0.0.3]

ColColonCleaner

Originally Posted by sourtimer*:

I running tests right now to debug this issue.

In the meantime you could try make the field even larger:

ALTER TABLE `tbl_playerdata` CHANGE COLUMN `CountryCode` `CountryCode` VARCHAR(10) CHARACTER SET 'utf8' COLLATE 'utf8_unicode_ci' NULL DEFAULT NULL;

Just tried that out. I'll post back with results, also installing everything fresh on a different PC to see if I it is on my end and not something related to procon or the plugin.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by Kinsman*:

There are 2 old BF3 Stats pages you can trawl for ideas, we have both of these in operation.

myrcon.net/.../stats-webpage-for-xpkillers-stats-logger-plugin

myrcon.net/.../bf4-stats-page-for-bf4-procon-chat-guid-stats-and-mapstats-logger

Would be great if you could post yours in that forum when its done. :-)

Originally Posted by arunas*:

hi, i have problem with this plugin in bf4, i have 2 servers running on same db, everything should look fine, but for some reason plugin not counting properly kills hs etc... i tried alot settings and its same, its like shows 13 - 2 , 4hs place 12 of 330 , but i allways getting much higher results its like 2 days of playing and shows 30kills only, please fix plugin and give update, thanks.

Originally Posted by KennyR*:

There are 2 old BF3 Stats pages you can trawl for ideas, we have both of these in operation.

myrcon.net/.../stats-webpage-for-xpkillers-stats-logger-plugin

myrcon.net/.../bf4-stats-page-for-bf4-procon-chat-guid-stats-and-mapstats-logger

Would be great if you could post yours in that forum when its done. :-)

Yep i will, thanks! Well i like those pages, but i want to create the ideas on my own, ofcourse when i release it, idea's are always welcome.

Originally Posted by tonnic*:

hi, i have problem with this plugin in bf4, i have 2 servers running on same db, everything should look fine, but for some reason plugin not counting properly kills hs etc... i tried alot settings and its same, its like shows 13 - 2 , 4hs place 12 of 330 , but i allways getting much higher results its like 2 days of playing and shows 30kills only, please fix plugin and give update, thanks.

Maybe this is related to my problem... one server is working great (from what I can tell) and the other isn't.

Originally Posted by XpKiller*:

Please check your plugin log for errors and post them here

Originally Posted by Athlon*:

Do you share it :huh:

It looks awesome!!!!:ohmy:

I would have to block out all of the password type stuff, add comments so you could figure it out and then support it, so probably not. Sorry. Don't have that kind of time any longer.

It's a web page that uses the database. You will need to have someone write one for you, or learn to use php.

Just giving you my code won't be enough I'm afraid. BTW, I linked to the code to get started with my page I used earlier.

Understood, I know enough PHP that I could hack it a bit to use, but I would fail at altering the new MySql Queries to suit, so will wait for Kenny to release his.

I will release the first version after the ticket count has been inplemented. So we need to pray for XPKiller :mad::tongue:

Originally Posted by Athlon*:

If I get some time, I'll block out all of the references to my database security, web site security, Warhawk graphics etc. and post the code.

Anyone here could use it as a base to see what it looks like. It's a mess because I didn't plan on making it public, but it is what it is.

:biggrin:

Originally Posted by Kinsman*:

Thanks mate, I would be interested to see it, as I've been "hacking" php for years now. I just would not consider myself experienced enough to start from scratch, especially once it involves a lot of mysql queries. If I see code, I can generally understand what its doing, ask me to write it and I'm screwed. :sad:

@Kenny, we have 3 servers, does your setup work on ServerID, or do we need to put each server in its own group?

just checking as I'm going to setup the plugin to start collating stats soon.

Originally Posted by Ruger*:

I running tests right now to debug this issue.

In the meantime you could try make the field even larger:

ALTER TABLE `tbl_playerdata` CHANGE COLUMN `CountryCode` `CountryCode` VARCHAR(10) CHARACTER SET 'utf8' COLLATE 'utf8_unicode_ci' NULL DEFAULT NULL;

I noticed that my database is using latin1_swedish_ci and not utf8_unicode_ci. Does this make a difference?

Also, this was running fine since this morning but I noticed it started to kick out the following error this evening:

[19:40:08 40] Error: Error in Startstreaming: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(T Key key)

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.StartStreaming()

And I noticed that all the table types were innodb except for tbl_chatlog which was myisam. Should this be innodb as well?

Originally Posted by TempesTRip*:

Can someone give me some help with this error message? I've double checked my permissions, i've double checked to make sure the MySql.Data.dll file was in the main directory (where procon.exe is located) and into the plugins/bf4 directory. I am able to get into the db via navicat. I've created a fresh database. Set all permissions to the username/pass i have assigned to it. Can't figure it out. Any help would be appreciate.

Error: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Transactions.Diagnostics.DiagnosticTrace' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlClientPermission' from assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.6.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=*****************'.

at Microsoft.Win32.NativeMethods.GetCurrentProcessId( )

at System.Diagnostics.Process.GetCurrentProcess()

at System.Transactions.Diagnostics.DiagnosticTrace.ge t_ProcessName()

at System.Transactions.Diagnostics.DiagnosticTrace.Lo gEvent(TraceEventType type, String message, Boolean addProcessInfo)

at System.Transactions.Diagnostics.DiagnosticTrace..c ctor()

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Transactions.Diagnostics.DiagnosticTrace.ge t_Verbose()

at System.Transactions.Transaction.get_Current()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()

[23:43:38 06] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()

Originally Posted by Mavy*:

I have also been seeing the below error every few rounds.

Code:

[21:02:53] Error: Error in Startstreaming: 
[21:02:53] Message: BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(`procon`.`tbl_playerstats`.`Deaths` + -(1))'
[21:02:53] Native: -2147467259
[21:02:53] Source: MySql.Data
[21:02:53] StackTrace:    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
[21:03:11] Error: getUpdateServerID1: System.InvalidOperationException: Nested transactions are not supported.
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ExceptionInterceptor.Throw(Exception exception)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Throw(Exception ex)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.BeginTransaction(IsolationLevel iso)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.BeginTransaction()
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerID(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)
[21:03:11] Error: Error in Startstreaming OuterException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.DisplayMySqlErrorCollection(MySqlException myException)
I have disabled live scoreboard, ranking and chatlog to see if i can pinpoint the issue.

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

I have also been seeing the below error every few rounds.

Code:

[21:02:53] Error: Error in Startstreaming: 
[21:02:53] Message: BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(`procon`.`tbl_playerstats`.`Deaths` + -(1))'
[21:02:53] Native: -2147467259
[21:02:53] Source: MySql.Data
[21:02:53] StackTrace:    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
[21:03:11] Error: getUpdateServerID1: System.InvalidOperationException: Nested transactions are not supported.
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ExceptionInterceptor.Throw(Exception exception)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Throw(Exception ex)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.BeginTransaction(IsolationLevel iso)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.BeginTransaction()
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerID(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)
[21:03:11] Error: Error in Startstreaming OuterException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.DisplayMySqlErrorCollection(MySqlException myException)
I have disabled live scoreboard, ranking and chatlog to see if i can pinpoint the issue.
@XpKiller This is a bug with BF4, players can have -1 Deaths in special cases. I have not pinpointed how or why it happens but it does.

Originally Posted by Romfrosk*:

Could someone with experiance running MySQL and Procon on the same machine please contact me.

I tried using a free webservice and that works perfect. but i want this to be set up locally on mine machine instead.

Setup:

Windows Server 2008 R2

16GB RAM

64 bit

@Kenny, we have 3 servers, does your setup work on ServerID, or do we need to put each server in its own group?

just checking as I'm going to setup the plugin to start collating stats soon.

The page reads all servers from the database and will have statistics for every server. Also there will be a global tab to show global stats for ALL servers. Everything is dynamic and not static. So if you have 100 servers, 100 servers will show up automaticly.

Later on you can disable servers in a config panel.

It is mandatory to use a unique servergroup for every server, atleast, for now.

Could someone with experiance running MySQL and Procon on the same machine please contact me.

I tried using a free webservice and that works perfect. but i want this to be set up locally on mine machine instead.

Yes you could run http://www.wampserver.com/en/.

Originally Posted by Firebird2099*:

Hello,

i´ve got the following Error dont know why:

Error: getUpdateServerID1: System.TypeInitializationException: Der Typeninitialisierer für "MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPoolManager" hat eine Ausnahme verursacht. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Der Typ "MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlClientPermission" in der Assembly "MySql.Data, Version=6.6.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d" konnte nicht geladen werden.

bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPoolManager..cctor()

--- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---

bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPoolManager.GetPool(My SqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)

bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()

bei PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerI D(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)

I think i´ve made the settings all ok :sad:

I´ve written the Provider a Ticket, so that he checks if all Procon Files are there...

Help would be great thx :smile:

I dont know, its a Server rented from an Licensed Hoster.

The Procon or the webhosting?

You need to give the IP from Procon acces ON the webhosting, you can do that in the control panel @ databases section. Wich control panel do they use?

Setup:

Windows Server 2008 R2

16GB RAM

64 bit

im using on linux 2 procon layers and mysql, php, if need help contact me, im using linux debian 64

Originally Posted by cortez471*:

Some reason I was getting an SQL related to the current players table. The error was to do with the ping and I think it said it was to small, changed it to bigint and so far has stopped the crashes I was having.

Originally Posted by EBassie*:

Hey XP,

I was wondering of you could add the option of NOT to use the weapon stats.

I only want to use the round statistics for a simple leaderboard and am not really interested in the weapon stats.

Keep up the good work and buy some beers :ohmy:

PS: I'm also interested in a migration script for my current BF3 stats DB.

The trackers at gametracker.com have such a feature. I wouldn't install a plugin for it. :smile:

Uhm... no you're missing the point.

I do want all players connecting to my servers in my database. I also do want their kills, deaths, score, rounds played etc. I also want to log the chat.

But I do not need the weapon statistics.

I know the old BC2 version of this plugin had the option to disable weapon stats.

Originally Posted by micar*:

for German Player with hosting @ Strato - Strato does not support accessing DB from outside (just intranet Starto)

------------------

Alle die bei Starto hosten können dies hier nicht nutzen da Strato datenbankanbindungen ausserhalb stratos unterbindet.

Please check your plugin log for errors and post them here

here you go

14:25:52 82] Trace: Weaponstats Write querys

[14:25:52 82] Trace: PlayerID: 1550

[14:25:52 82] Trace: StatsID: 1563

[14:25:52 82] Trace: Weaponstats Write querys

[14:25:52 82] Trace: PlayerID: 1472

[14:25:52 82] Trace: StatsID: 1485

[14:25:52 83] Trace: PlayerID: 1551

[14:25:52 83] Trace: StatsID: 1564

[14:25:52 83] Trace: PlayerID: 1552

[14:25:52 83] Trace: StatsID: 1565

[14:25:52 83] Trace: Weaponstats Write querys

[14:25:52 83] Trace: PlayerID: 1469

[14:25:52 83] Trace: StatsID: 1482

[14:25:52 83] Trace: PlayerID: 1553

[14:25:52 83] Trace: StatsID: 1566

[14:25:52 83] Trace: PlayerID: 1554

[14:25:52 83] Trace: StatsID: 1567

[14:25:52 83] Trace: is not in Cache!(empty GUID_)

[14:25:52 84] Trace: PlayerID: 618

[14:25:52 84] Trace: StatsID: 1568

[14:25:52 84] Trace: is not in Cache!(empty GUID_)

[14:25:52 84] Trace: Dogtagstats Write querys

[14:25:52 84] Trace: Serverstats Write query

[14:25:52 86] Info: Status ID-Cache: 52 ID's in cache

[14:25:52 86] Info: Connection MySqlConn closed

[14:25:53 04] Trace: Removing Player Kasyrass from welcomestatslist Timeoutlimit of 10 minutes was exceeded!

[14:25:53 05] Trace: Removing Player PSoFoS_213 from welcomestatslist Timeoutlimit of 10 minutes was exceeded!

[14:25:53 05] Trace: Removing Player krump2000 from welcomestatslist Timeoutlimit of 10 minutes was exceeded!

[14:25:53 05] Trace: Removing Player -NIFOX013- from welcomestatslist Timeoutlimit of 10 minutes was exceeded!

[14:25:53 05] Trace: Removing Player TexHo_Man from welcomestatslist Timeoutlimit of 10 minutes was exceeded!

[14:25:53 05] Trace: Removing Player korytoCZ from welcomestatslist Timeoutlimit of 10 minutes was exceeded!

[14:25:55 64] Trace: Added Player: oRACONo to welcomestatslist

[14:26:03 63] [xVotemap] Info: Voting will start in 9 minutes, 49 seconds @ 15:35:52

[14:26:07 17] Trace: UpdateCurrentPlayerTable

[14:26:12 59] Trace: playerLeftServer: sti73 EAGUID: EA_1846CCFB142707DF5141B785E5C98D05

[14:26:12 59] Trace: playerLeftServer: sti73 not in session dic

[14:26:12 81] Trace: Added Player: llAbJazzll to welcomestatslist

[14:26:17 41] Trace: playerLeftServer: Sterta95 EAGUID: EA_F4E8F4E8FE42DF60E3D14FAA84829FA7

[14:26:17 41] Trace: playerLeftServer: Sterta95 not in session dic

[14:26:21 40] Trace: playerLeftServer: chrishoang13012 EAGUID: EA_65BA07A47E651D2563EA42E0A891D5FB

[14:26:21 40] Trace: playerLeftServer: chrishoang13012 not in session dic

[14:26:24 59] Trace: playerLeftServer: Z1balas EAGUID:

[14:26:24 59] Trace: playerLeftServer: Z1balas not in session dic

[14:26:27 23] Trace: playerLeftServer: NakkiPV EAGUID:

[14:26:27 23] Trace: playerLeftServer: NakkiPV not in session dic

[14:26:29 34] Trace: Added Player: rasmuus98 to welcomestatslist

[14:26:33 61] [xVotemap] Info: Voting will start in 9 minutes, 18 seconds @ 15:35:52

[14:26:35 34] Trace: getUpdateServerID

[14:26:35 42] Trace: Added Player: Dragonder1 to welcomestatslist

[14:26:42 14] Trace: Weapon: U_SAR21 is missing in the bf3.def file!!!

[14:26:42 68] Trace: Added Player: Sterta95 to welcomestatslist

[14:26:42 74] Trace: playerLeftServer: BFW_J-A-G-E-R EAGUID: EA_F1A699383506DCBDE424E17ACF9FCBD7

[14:26:42 74] Trace: playerLeftServer: BFW_J-A-G-E-R not in session dic

[14:26:46 47] Trace: Added Player: Texmex15 to welcomestatslist

[14:27:03 66] [xVotemap] Info: Voting will start in 8 minutes, 49 seconds @ 15:35:52

[14:27:03 68] Trace: OnListPlayers Player: pronflakes1337 has 1 deaths; correcting to 0 deaths now

[14:27:03 68] Trace: OnListPlayers Player: 34nick has 1 deaths; correcting to 0 deaths now

[14:27:05 54] Trace: OnListPlayers Player: Killingspree87 has 1 deaths; correcting to 0 deaths now

[14:27:33 66] [xVotemap] Info: Voting will start in 8 minutes, 18 seconds @ 15:35:52

[14:27:33 69] Trace: OnListPlayers Player: alucarD_Ri has 2 deaths; correcting to 1 deaths now

[14:27:33 69] Trace: OnListPlayers Player: podopage has 1 deaths; correcting to 0 deaths now

[14:27:33 69] Trace: UpdateCurrentPlayerTable

[14:27:35 39] Trace: getUpdateServerID

[14:27:40 74] Trace: Weapon: U_SAR21 is missing in the bf3.def file!!!

[14:27:44 47] Trace: Weapon: U_SAR21 is missing in the bf3.def file!!!

[14:27:46 19] Trace: playerLeftServer: Hahjakarsh EAGUID: EA_7BD6006F5A76A2DFEFD0CD3E7321F267

[14:27:46 19] Trace: playerLeftServer: Hahjakarsh not in session dic

[14:27:46 97] Trace: Added Player: Danc1ngM0nkey to welcomestatslist

[14:27:54 79] Trace: playerLeftServer: 4TRExEZz EAGUID:

[14:27:54 79] Trace: playerLeftServer: 4TRExEZz not in session dic

[14:27:56 87] Trace: Added Player: Skalbert to welcomestatslist

[14:28:03 67] [xVotemap] Info: Voting will start in 7 minutes, 48 seconds @ 15:35:52

[14:28:03 68] Trace: OnListPlayers Player: Savlag has 2 deaths; correcting to 1 deaths now

[14:28:03 68] Trace: OnListPlayers Player: goPLAY_Rudney88 has 2 deaths; correcting to 1 deaths now

[14:28:04 97] Trace: Weapon: U_M200 is missing in the bf3.def file!!!

[14:28:05 31] Trace: Added Player: Hahjakarsh to welcomestatslist

[14:28:10 23] PRoCon Chat, GUID and Stats Logger Disabled

i installed bf4 not the bf3, unless i have to install and in bf3 folder, but it makes no sense...

also getting this warning about guns that they are missing

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey RPG-7 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/SCAR-H/SCAR-H not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey USAS-12 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M27IAR not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M16A4 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey AEK-971 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/A91/A91 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/AK74M/AK74 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/G36C/G36C not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/G3A3/G3A3 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Gadgets/C4/C4 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Gadgets/Claymore/Claymore not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/KH2002/KH2002 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Knife/Knife not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/M416/M416 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/MagpulPDR/MagpulPDR not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/MP412Rex/MP412REX not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/MP443/MP443 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Taurus .44 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/P90/P90 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Sa18IGLA/Sa18IGLA not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/UMP45/UMP45 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/XP1_L85A2/L85A2 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Glock18 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey RPG-7 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/SCAR-H/SCAR-H not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey USAS-12 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M27IAR not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M16A4 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey AEK-971 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/A91/A91 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/AK74M/AK74 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/G36C/G36C not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/G3A3/G3A3 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Gadgets/C4/C4 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Gadgets/Claymore/Claymore not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/KH2002/KH2002 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Knife/Knife not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/M416/M416 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/MagpulPDR/MagpulPDR not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/MP412Rex/MP412REX not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/MP443/MP443 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Taurus .44 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/P90/P90 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Sa18IGLA/Sa18IGLA not found!

[14:32:10 05] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/UMP45/UMP45 not found!

[14:32:10 05] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/XP1_L85A2/L85A2 not found!

[14:32:10 05] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Glock18 not found!

Originally Posted by XpKiller*:

here you go

14:25:52 82] Trace: Weaponstats Write querys

[14:25:52 82] Trace: PlayerID: 1550

[14:25:52 82] Trace: StatsID: 1563

[14:25:52 82] Trace: PlayerID: 1472

[14:25:52 82] Trace: StatsID: 1485

[14:25:52 83] Trace: PlayerID: 1551

[14:25:52 83] Trace: StatsID: 1564

[14:25:52 83] Trace: PlayerID: 1552

[14:25:52 83] Trace: StatsID: 1565

[14:25:52 83] Trace: PlayerID: 1469

[14:25:52 83] Trace: StatsID: 1482

[14:25:52 83] Trace: PlayerID: 1553

[14:25:52 83] Trace: StatsID: 1566

[14:25:52 83] Trace: PlayerID: 1554

[14:25:52 83] Trace: StatsID: 1567

[14:25:52 83] Trace: is not in Cache!(empty GUID_)

[14:25:52 84] Trace: PlayerID: 618

[14:25:52 84] Trace: StatsID: 1568

[14:25:52 84] Trace: Dogtagstats Write querys

[14:25:52 84] Trace: Serverstats Write query

[14:25:52 86] Info: Status ID-Cache: 52 ID's in cache

[14:25:52 86] Info: Connection MySqlConn closed

[14:25:53 04] Trace: Removing Player Kasyrass from welcomestatslist Timeoutlimit of 10 minutes was exceeded!

[14:25:53 05] Trace: Removing Player PSoFoS_213 from welcomestatslist Timeoutlimit of 10 minutes was exceeded!

[14:25:53 05] Trace: Removing Player krump2000 from welcomestatslist Timeoutlimit of 10 minutes was exceeded!

[14:25:53 05] Trace: Removing Player -NIFOX013- from welcomestatslist Timeoutlimit of 10 minutes was exceeded!

[14:25:53 05] Trace: Removing Player TexHo_Man from welcomestatslist Timeoutlimit of 10 minutes was exceeded!

[14:25:53 05] Trace: Removing Player korytoCZ from welcomestatslist Timeoutlimit of 10 minutes was exceeded!

[14:25:55 64] Trace: Added Player: oRACONo to welcomestatslist

[14:26:03 63] [xVotemap] Info: Voting will start in 9 minutes, 49 seconds @ 15:35:52

[14:26:07 17] Trace: UpdateCurrentPlayerTable

[14:26:12 59] Trace: playerLeftServer: sti73 EAGUID: EA_1846CCFB142707DF5141B785E5C98D05

[14:26:12 59] Trace: playerLeftServer: sti73 not in session dic

[14:26:12 81] Trace: Added Player: llAbJazzll to welcomestatslist

[14:26:17 41] Trace: playerLeftServer: Sterta95 EAGUID: EA_F4E8F4E8FE42DF60E3D14FAA84829FA7

[14:26:17 41] Trace: playerLeftServer: Sterta95 not in session dic

[14:26:21 40] Trace: playerLeftServer: chrishoang13012 EAGUID: EA_65BA07A47E651D2563EA42E0A891D5FB

[14:26:21 40] Trace: playerLeftServer: chrishoang13012 not in session dic

[14:26:24 59] Trace: playerLeftServer: Z1balas EAGUID:

[14:26:24 59] Trace: playerLeftServer: Z1balas not in session dic

[14:26:27 23] Trace: playerLeftServer: NakkiPV EAGUID:

[14:26:27 23] Trace: playerLeftServer: NakkiPV not in session dic

[14:26:29 34] Trace: Added Player: rasmuus98 to welcomestatslist

[14:26:33 61] [xVotemap] Info: Voting will start in 9 minutes, 18 seconds @ 15:35:52

[14:26:35 34] Trace: getUpdateServerID

[14:26:35 42] Trace: Added Player: Dragonder1 to welcomestatslist

[14:26:42 14] Trace: Weapon: U_SAR21 is missing in the bf3.def file!!!

[14:26:42 68] Trace: Added Player: Sterta95 to welcomestatslist

[14:26:42 74] Trace: playerLeftServer: BFW_J-A-G-E-R EAGUID: EA_F1A699383506DCBDE424E17ACF9FCBD7

[14:26:42 74] Trace: playerLeftServer: BFW_J-A-G-E-R not in session dic

[14:26:46 47] Trace: Added Player: Texmex15 to welcomestatslist

[14:27:03 66] [xVotemap] Info: Voting will start in 8 minutes, 49 seconds @ 15:35:52

[14:27:03 68] Trace: OnListPlayers Player: pronflakes1337 has 1 deaths; correcting to 0 deaths now

[14:27:03 68] Trace: OnListPlayers Player: 34nick has 1 deaths; correcting to 0 deaths now

[14:27:05 54] Trace: OnListPlayers Player: Killingspree87 has 1 deaths; correcting to 0 deaths now

[14:27:33 66] [xVotemap] Info: Voting will start in 8 minutes, 18 seconds @ 15:35:52

[14:27:33 69] Trace: OnListPlayers Player: alucarD_Ri has 2 deaths; correcting to 1 deaths now

[14:27:33 69] Trace: OnListPlayers Player: podopage has 1 deaths; correcting to 0 deaths now

[14:27:33 69] Trace: UpdateCurrentPlayerTable

[14:27:35 39] Trace: getUpdateServerID

[14:27:40 74] Trace: Weapon: U_SAR21 is missing in the bf3.def file!!!

[14:27:44 47] Trace: Weapon: U_SAR21 is missing in the bf3.def file!!!

[14:27:46 19] Trace: playerLeftServer: Hahjakarsh EAGUID: EA_7BD6006F5A76A2DFEFD0CD3E7321F267

[14:27:46 19] Trace: playerLeftServer: Hahjakarsh not in session dic

[14:27:46 97] Trace: Added Player: Danc1ngM0nkey to welcomestatslist

[14:27:54 79] Trace: playerLeftServer: 4TRExEZz EAGUID:

[14:27:54 79] Trace: playerLeftServer: 4TRExEZz not in session dic

[14:27:56 87] Trace: Added Player: Skalbert to welcomestatslist

[14:28:03 67] [xVotemap] Info: Voting will start in 7 minutes, 48 seconds @ 15:35:52

[14:28:03 68] Trace: OnListPlayers Player: Savlag has 2 deaths; correcting to 1 deaths now

[14:28:03 68] Trace: OnListPlayers Player: goPLAY_Rudney88 has 2 deaths; correcting to 1 deaths now

[14:28:04 97] Trace: Weapon: U_M200 is missing in the bf3.def file!!!

[14:28:05 31] Trace: Added Player: Hahjakarsh to welcomestatslist

[14:28:10 23] PRoCon Chat, GUID and Stats Logger Disabled

i installed bf4 not the bf3, unless i have to install and in bf3 folder, but it makes no sense...

also getting this warning about guns that they are missing

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey RPG-7 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/SCAR-H/SCAR-H not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey USAS-12 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M27IAR not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M16A4 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey AEK-971 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/A91/A91 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/AK74M/AK74 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/G36C/G36C not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/G3A3/G3A3 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Gadgets/C4/C4 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Gadgets/Claymore/Claymore not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/KH2002/KH2002 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Knife/Knife not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/M416/M416 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/MagpulPDR/MagpulPDR not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/MP412Rex/MP412REX not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/MP443/MP443 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Taurus .44 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/P90/P90 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Sa18IGLA/Sa18IGLA not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/UMP45/UMP45 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/XP1_L85A2/L85A2 not found!

[14:32:07 02] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Glock18 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey RPG-7 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/SCAR-H/SCAR-H not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey USAS-12 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M27IAR not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey M16A4 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey AEK-971 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/A91/A91 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/AK74M/AK74 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/G36C/G36C not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/G3A3/G3A3 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Gadgets/C4/C4 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Gadgets/Claymore/Claymore not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/KH2002/KH2002 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Knife/Knife not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/M416/M416 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/MagpulPDR/MagpulPDR not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/MP412Rex/MP412REX not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/MP443/MP443 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Taurus .44 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/P90/P90 not found!

[14:32:10 04] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/Sa18IGLA/Sa18IGLA not found!

[14:32:10 05] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/UMP45/UMP45 not found!

[14:32:10 05] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Weapons/XP1_L85A2/L85A2 not found!

[14:32:10 05] Warning: PrepareKeywordDic: Mainkey Glock18 not found!

There are no errors in your log file. Just a few warnings. Real Error start with "Error:" only.