Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger [1.0.0.3]

ColColonCleaner

Originally Posted by DanBalls*:

Yup - What he said - we use Gameservers with no problem at all.

The IP I had to allow was not exactly the IP of my layer, however, it was close. I got the exact IP from the error code returned by Procon when I activated the plugin. The error said something like my db host was refusing the connection from [ip]. I used that IP when I went to my hosting company's CP to allow it.

The only IP in the procon plugin output console is my mysql host (66.147.242.193). Still don't see my procon layer's IP anywhere in the procon output console or logs and still can't connect.

Code:

MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. --->
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 66.147.242.193:3306
Have Gameservers.com as a host.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by DanBalls*:

GameServers.com and other Procon Layer Providers do NOT provide you with the actual machine IP of the procon layer which will be connecting to your remote SQL database.

Therefore you will get errors like:

MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. --->

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

For example:

My procon layers IP is 8.9.17.102 (which is what I use to connect). But unknown to me the actual machine that is running the layer is IP 68.232.167.32. I only found that out by asking Gameservers if they known why my procon layer could not connect to my SQL server. I immediately added the correct IP (68.232.167.32) to the whitelist and whalla - it the mod works!!!

So ASK GAMESERVERS.COM SUPPORT FOR THE CORRECT MACHINE IP ADDRESS for remote SQL connections - dont just assume the procon layer IP is it.

Originally Posted by Athlon*:

GameServers.com and other Procon Layer Providers do NOT provide you with the actual machine IP of the procon layer which will be connecting to your remote SQL database.

Therefore you will get errors like:

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

For example:

My procon layers IP is 8.9.17.102 (which is what I use to connect). But unknown to me the actual machine that is running the layer is IP 68.232.167.32. I only found that out by asking Gameservers if they known why my procon layer could not connect to my SQL server. I immediately added the correct IP (68.232.167.32) to the whitelist and whalla - it the mod works!!!

So ASK GAMESERVERS.COM SUPPORT FOR THE CORRECT MACHINE IP ADDRESS for remote SQL connections - dont just assume the procon layer IP is it.

The different IP is true. We use GS as well.

However, I did not need to contact them, because the actual IP for me was in the error message when I could not connect. When I noticed that and added the actual IP to my 'safe' list at my hoster all was good.

Originally Posted by Demon6988*:

I can't seem to get the plugin to work...

Code:

[09:17:27 54] [Statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Authentication method 'mysql_old_password' not supported by any of the available plugins.
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.AuthenticationPluginManager.GetPlugin(String method)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthenticationPlugin.GetPlugin(String method, NativeDriver driver, Byte[] authData)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthenticationPlugin.HandleAuthChange(MySqlPacket packet)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthenticationPlugin.Authenticate(Boolean reset)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerID(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)
[09:17:57 68] Error in Tablebuilder: 
[09:17:57 69] Message: Authentication method 'mysql_old_password' not supported by any of the available plugins.

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

I can't seem to get the plugin to work...

Code:

[09:17:27 54] [Statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Authentication method 'mysql_old_password' not supported by any of the available plugins.
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.AuthenticationPluginManager.GetPlugin(String method)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthenticationPlugin.GetPlugin(String method, NativeDriver driver, Byte[] authData)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthenticationPlugin.HandleAuthChange(MySqlPacket packet)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthenticationPlugin.Authenticate(Boolean reset)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerID(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)
[09:17:57 68] Error in Tablebuilder: 
[09:17:57 69] Message: Authentication method 'mysql_old_password' not supported by any of the available plugins.
"Authentication method 'mysql_old_password' not supported..."

Your database's password encryption method needs to be changed to the new password encryption method. Ask your database host if they can do it for you.

Originally Posted by loki87*:

is there an extendet weapon list like in BF3 for BF$ ? I have only

Code:

RPG-7{RPG}
Weapons/SCAR-H/SCAR-H{SCAR,SCAR-H,SCARH}
USAS-12{USAS12,USAS}
M27IAR{M27}
M16A4{M16,M16A3}
AEK-971{AEK971,AEK}
Weapons/A91/A91{A91,A-91}
Weapons/AK74M/AK74{AK74,AK74M,AK74-M}
Weapons/G36C/G36C{G36C,G36}
Weapons/G3A3/G3A3{G3A3,G3}
Weapons/Gadgets/C4/C4{C4,C-4}
Weapons/Gadgets/Claymore/Claymore{CLAYMORE,CLAY,LANDMINE}
Weapons/KH2002/KH2002{KH2002}
Weapons/Knife/Knife{KNIFE,MESSER}
Weapons/M416/M416{M416,M-416}
Weapons/MagpulPDR/MagpulPDR{MagpulPDR,PDR}
Weapons/MP412Rex/MP412REX{MP412REX,REX,MP412}
Weapons/MP443/MP443{MP443}
Taurus .44{.44,TAURUS,TAURUS.44}
Weapons/P90/P90{P90}
Weapons/Sa18IGLA/Sa18IGLA{Sa18IGLA,Sa18,IGLA}
Weapons/UMP45/UMP45{UMP,UMP-45,UMP45}
Weapons/XP1_L85A2/L85A2{L85A2,L85A,L85}
Glock18{GLOCK}

Code:

RPG-7{RPG}
USAS-12{USAS12,USAS}
M27IAR{M27}
M16A4{M16,M16A3}
AEK-971{AEK971,AEK}
Weapons/P90/P90{P90}
Glock18{GLOCK}
You could write a list of BF4 weapons with the names you prefer. The weapon codes are available in the plugin enhancements section.

Originally Posted by XpKiller*:

Code:

RPG-7{RPG}
USAS-12{USAS12,USAS}
M27IAR{M27}
M16A4{M16,M16A3}
AEK-971{AEK971,AEK}
Weapons/P90/P90{P90}
Glock18{GLOCK}
Please notice this list is not manatory to run that plugin plugin.

The keyword list just contains alternative names for the weapons.

"Authentication method 'mysql_old_password' not supported..."

Your database's password encryption method needs to be changed to the new password encryption method. Ask your database host if they can do it for you.

My database host has told me they changed the password encryption but I'm still getting the error, could something else be causing the error?

My database host has told me they changed the password encryption but I'm still getting the error, could something else be causing the error?

It has happened before that a database host has claimed that they updated the password encryption and then after much more time spent troubleshooting the problem, has admitted that they couldn't update the password encryption and that they don't support the new password encryption method. So it is always possible that they claimed they updated the password encryption method, but didn't actually do it or did it incorrectly. It is a multi-step process. The password encryption method needs to be changed, and then the password needs to be changed. If they really did update your password encryption method, they should have given you a new password since it is not possible to change the password encryption method without creating a new password. Did they give you a new password?

It has happened before that a database host has claimed that they updated the password encryption and then after much more time spent troubleshooting the problem, has admitted that they couldn't update the password encryption and that they don't support the new password encryption method. So it is always possible that they claimed they updated the password encryption method, but didn't actually do it or did it incorrectly. It is a multi-step process. The password encryption method needs to be changed, and then the password needs to be changed. If they really did update your password encryption method, they should have given you a new password since it is not possible to change the password encryption method without creating a new password. Did they give you a new password?

They asked me what I wanted the new password to be. They also said they could only change the encryption method per mysql user and not the entire server, maybe that's why.

Originally Posted by lordicon*:

Got an error after the server patch today.. Any reason why? Whats this error mean? I know its something with the serverID but what?

Code:

[10:56:15 44] [Statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerID(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)

Originally Posted by TMiland*:

Got this error msg on 5 servers today, and they wont stop! Restarted the mysql server 2 times already. :sad:

[21:43:58 57] Error in Tablebuilder:

[21:43:58 57] Message: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

[21:43:58 57] Native: -2147467259

[21:43:58 57] Source: MySql.Data

[21:43:58 57] StackTrace: at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ExceptionInterceptor.Throw( Exception exception)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Throw(Excep tion ex)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.HandleTimeo utOrThreadAbort(Exception ex)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.Read()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.LoadServerProperties (MySqlConnection connection)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Configure(MySqlConne ction connection)

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()

[21:43:58 57] InnerException: System.TimeoutException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)

at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

at MySql.Data.Common.MyNetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at MySql.Data.Common.MyNetworkStream.HandleOrRethrowE xception(Exception e)

at MySql.Data.Common.MyNetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.TimedStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)

at System.IO.BufferedStream.Read(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadFully(Strea m stream, Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.LoadPacket()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.FetchDataRow(I nt32 statementId, Int32 columns)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.FetchDataRow(Int32 statementId, Int32 columns)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ResultSet.GetNextRow()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ResultSet.NextRow(CommandBe havior behavior)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.Read()

[21:43:58 57] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()

Originally Posted by Gijzijtdood*:

Would it be possible to make an option where the top10 players would automaticly be put in the reservedslotlist.

Maybe with a time interval, like every week the best top10 players become VIP :smile:

Greetz

Originally Posted by lordicon*:

Setup a second server today. After the first game ended I received these two errors and a server crash, Any ideas?

Code:

[21:48:43 63] [Statslogger]Error: Error in Startstreaming: 
[21:48:43 65] Message: Duplicate entry '1-EA_334EE9A6DFB32B8B8BBA9F761CA42BD8' for key 'UNIQUE_playerdata'
[21:48:43 65] Native: -2147467259
[21:48:43 66] Source: MySql.Data
[21:48:43 66] StackTrace:    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.StartStreaming()

[21:51:00 99] [Statslogger]Error: Error in Startstreaming OuterException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.DisplayMySqlErrorCollection(MySqlException myException)
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.StartStreaming()
Hasn't happened a second time yet though so not sure if I should worry.

Also earlier today I got this error even before second server was setup.

Code:

[10:56:15 44] [Statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerID(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)

XpKiller,

Do you know why some players would have different PlayerIDs in different servers? The majority of players have the same PlayerID in all servers, but there are some which have more than one PlayerID where one PlayerID may be used in the majority of the servers but another PlayerID may be used in one or two servers.

The symptom was pointed out here:

myrcon.net/...stats-webpage-for-xpkillers-stats-logger-plugin#entry47281

If I do a search for players matching a soldiername, their stats are correct because the sodiername match includes any associated Player ID transformations which may have occurred. But, I prefer to use Player ID when possible so that the URL to a player's page and URL to player's signature image remains the same even if they change their name. But when I use Player ID, their stats are incorrect in situations where a Player ID change has occurred.

Here is an example:

Player "T-Red_eliM" has a PlayerID of '11754' in Server 2, but has a PlayerID of '7224' in Server 3, 4, and 5.

http://open-web-community.com/bf4sta...11754&search=1

http://open-web-community.com/bf4sta...=7224&search=1

I checked that their PBGUID, EAGUID, IP_Address, and CountryCode are the same for each PlayerID.

Perhaps their PBGUID or EAGUID wasn't available to the plugin right away (null) and the plugin created a new Player ID for them when they joined a new server because it didn't find a matching null PBGUID or EAGUID.

XpKiller,

Do you know why some players would have different PlayerIDs in different servers? The majority of players have the same PlayerID in all servers, but there are some which have more than one PlayerID where one PlayerID may be used in the majority of the servers but another PlayerID may be used in one or two servers.

The symptom was pointed out here:

myrcon.net/...stats-webpage-for-xpkillers-stats-logger-plugin#entry47281

If I do a search for players matching a soldiername, their stats are correct because the sodiername match includes any associated Player ID transformations which may have occurred. But, I prefer to use Player ID when possible so that the URL to a player's page and URL to player's signature image remains the same even if they change their name. But when I use Player ID, their stats are incorrect in situations where a Player ID change has occurred.

Here is an example:

Player "T-Red_eliM" has a PlayerID of '11754' in Server 2, but has a PlayerID of '7224' in Server 3, 4, and 5.

I checked that their PBGUID, EAGUID, IP_Address, and CountryCode are the same for each PlayerID.

Perhaps their PBGUID or EAGUID wasn't available to the plugin right away (null) and the plugin created a new Player ID for them when they joined a new server because it didn't find a matching null PBGUID or EAGUID.

EAGUID + GAMEID will form a unique PlayerID.

PlayerID is not linked to StatsID.

ServerID + PlayerID will form a unique StatsID.

The EAGUID will not get updated.

EAGUID + GAMEID will form a unique PlayerID.

PlayerID is not linked to StatsID.

ServerID + PlayerID will form a unique StatsID.

The EAGUID will not get updated.

Why would someone with the same EAGUID and same GAMEID have different PlayerIDs in different servers in the same database? I knew that the StatsID changes depending on each server, but I was not expecting the PlayerID to change from one server to the other.

Again,

Most players have the same PlayerID in all servers in a database, but some players have different PlayerIDs. I figure it must be a bug caused by the player's EAGUID being sent out over Rcon late. I assume that your plugin found that their EAGUID was "NULL", couldn't find that EAGUID in the database , created a new PlayerID for that player, and then later the EAGUID finally was sent over Rcon and your plugin corrected their EAGUID from NULL to the correct value but left the player in the database as having two different PlayerIDs.

Why would someone with the same EAGUID and same GAMEID have different PlayerIDs in different servers in the same database? I knew that the StatsID changes depending on each server, but I was not expecting the PlayerID to change from one server to the other.

Again,

Most players have the same PlayerID in all servers in a database, but some players have different PlayerIDs. I figure it must be a bug caused by the player's EAGUID being sent out over Rcon after your plugin has already inserted the player into the database as a new ID because it couldn't find a matching already existing EAGUID of "null".

It is not possible to have have more than one combination of the the EAGUID + GAMEID because of a unique index unless the tables has not been altered.(unique key removed or the server has unique checks disabled).

The unique key ensures, that there can be one combination only.

It is not possible to have have more than one combination of the the EAGUID + GAMEID because of a unique index unless the tables has not been altered.(unique key removed or the server has unique checks disabled).

The unique key ensures, that there can be one combination only.

I am not sure what the implications of that statement are.

Here, T-Red_eliM is 11754 in Server ID 2:

Here, T-Red_eliM is 7224 in Server ID 3:

I checked that his EAGUID, PBGUID, and IP Address are all identical across these two different Player IDs.