Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger [1.0.0.3]

ColColonCleaner

Originally Posted by Prophet731*:

13lackHawk

If possible, please show screenshot of your plugin settings in Procon.

We have the exact same problem like Indigo82.

Information is written to the database only partially.

I'll see what I can do, I can't view the plugins on our layers. So I don't remember what exactly there set to.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by WhiteSammy*:

So i've messed around with ProconRulz in regards to this idea and no matter how i code it, it does not seem to be possible. This leads me to believe that at this time the only way to make such a command that logs a total count regardless of who and on what team they are on is only possible in a stats logger such as this.

My guess is that it would need to be something like !serverstats, however database coding is over my head.

This is what I was attempting to do through PR but it saves it on an individual level and only on a per round basis.

On Say;Text !command;Say This command has been used %c% times.

On Say;Text !command;Incr %command_count[%c%]%

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

So i've messed around with ProconRulz in regards to this idea and no matter how i code it, it does not seem to be possible. This leads me to believe that at this time the only way to make such a command that logs a total count regardless of who and on what team they are on is only possible in a stats logger such as this.

My guess is that it would need to be something like !serverstats, however database coding is over my head.

This is what I was attempting to do through PR but it saves it on an individual level and only on a per round basis.

Install AdKats. It has all of the functionality you are asking and much more. Link in my signature.

Originally Posted by WhiteSammy*:

Install AdKats. It has all of the functionality you are asking and much more. Link in my signature.

Cool, I wasn't aware that that could be done though that program.

Now the next thing on the list was setting up a weekly gun challenge. Anyone have any idea how i would go about doing so?

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

how to add new weapons like as-val ?

Second Assault has not been released yet and the AS Val isn't even on BF4 battlelog stats. I assume that once the SA weapons are officially available and possibly after a procon update, this plugin will add them automatically

Originally Posted by QUACK-Major-Pain*:

I am trying to get the stats webpage up, and had it working on another domain.

The person I am trying to re-install it for decided to change their domain, so I installed it all from scratch again, and I have added ip to remotesql since the database is on a different dedicated ip. But no matter what I do, it keeps kicking back the message "Unable to access stats database". I have copied the setting that are used in both plugins and working fine, but still won't connect.

Is there a debug in the stats webpage that can be enabled to see what the issue is?

Originally Posted by redshark1802*:

Hi everybody :ohmy:

I just installed this plugin for my BC2 server and maybe I'm missing someting but I can't record playerstats, except tbl_chatlog, tbl-games, tbl_currentplayers and tbl_server. I checked the previous advise on the forum for this plugin, but can't find any clue :/

here are my settings :

enable chatlogging : yes

log serverspam : no

instant logging of chat messages : no

enable chat log filter : no

map stats on : yes

Enable statslogging : yes

enable weaponstats : yes

ranking by score : yes

enable ingame commands : yes

overall ranking : no

server group : 0

send stats to all players : yes

kdr correction : yes

enable livescore in DB : yes

log player data only : no

table suffix : empty

thanks for your help

Dreddy

We have exactly the same problem.

We are currently running several bf3(8) and bf4(6) servers without any problem but bc2 doesn't seem to work.

The config is shared between all servers, including the mysqluser, the only difference is the database name.

This is not an issue with the database since the tables are created and the server(name) is inserted to the database.

I'm not seeing any other options.

Would some please help us.

The best,

redshark1802

I am trying to get the stats webpage up, and had it working on another domain.

The person I am trying to re-install it for decided to change their domain, so I installed it all from scratch again, and I have added ip to remotesql since the database is on a different dedicated ip. But no matter what I do, it keeps kicking back the message "Unable to access stats database". I have copied the setting that are used in both plugins and working fine, but still won't connect.

Is there a debug in the stats webpage that can be enabled to see what the issue is?

XpKiller doesn't make stats webpages. It would be best if you asked in the correct stats webpage thread in the plugin enhancements sub-section of this forum.

Originally Posted by B3g1nz*:

Hi

I just encounter weird situation here. Though the plugin dont post any log error.Its working fine last few days now Im getting this false stats result on ingame chat. Seems every player on my server have this situation. When tried looking to my database its all arrange accordingly. Im running the latest version. Tried restarting the layer, disabling and enabling it too doesnt change. Any help

Thanks in advance :biggrin:

Hi

I found out that every player in my database has a duplicate is this normal? If not, is this the reason why my server ranking is affected giving wrong rank to players?

2.png

GameID of zero is some strange bug with stats not linked with a game. I don't know why it happens. Maybe it is preround warmup stats which aren't used or a bug in XpKiller's plugin. But regardless, GameID 0 stats should be filtered out and not be displayed. Maybe that is why your stats are missing though.

Originally Posted by B3g1nz*:

GameID of zero is some strange bug with stats not linked with a game. I don't know why it happens. Maybe it is preround warmup stats which aren't used or a bug in XpKiller's plugin. But regardless, GameID 0 stats should be filtered out and not be displayed. Maybe that is why your stats are missing though.

Thanks for the reply

I did tried to delete the data having zero gameID but no success by pressing the delete over there but seems it doesnt work? Any tips on how to fix this out without losing my database?

Originally Posted by QUACK-Major-Pain*:

Thanks for the reply

I did tried to delete the data having zero gameID but no success by pressing the delete over there but seems it doesnt work? Any tips on how to fix this out without losing my database?

Are you deleting it directly from the database with phpmyadmin?

Originally Posted by Gijzijtdood*:

Hey XpKiller,

I'm trying to found out what happens with the session scores.

I think i found something.

It looks like the last played round in a session is counted double.

An example: I played two rounds

1ste round score 1500

2e round score 405

My session score was 2310. This is 405 more then the sum of the 1ste and 2e round. So my guess the last round is counted double

I hope this helps

Greetings

(If XpKiller has no time, maybe another coder can look at the code :tongue:)

Originally Posted by Xjmhd*:

The plugin is working just fine and all stats gets logged, but at times this error shows up

Code:

[16:31:57 05] [Statslogger]Error: Error in Startstreaming: 
[16:31:57 06] Message: Duplicate entry '1-EA_34EC74234A34D7E6B1F8063AC16A8D73' for key 'UNIQUE_playerdata'
[16:31:57 06] Native: -2147467259
[16:31:57 06] Source: MySql.Data
[16:31:57 06] StackTrace:    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.StartStreaming()
[16:32:00 87] [Statslogger]Error: Error in Startstreaming OuterException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.DisplayMySqlErrorCollection(MySqlException myException)
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.StartStreaming()
Any idea?

Edit: I have another issue that might be related, one of my friends stats got duplicated, theres now two of him in tbl_playerdata and I'm guessing in tbl_playerstats too as hes not getting his usual stats when typing !stats in game. He isen't the only one I'm guessing as theres over 1100 duplicates in my tbl_playerdata, any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by _CH_KeyserSoze*:

Definitely a problem with the webadmin live scoreboard..The "Enable live Scoreboard in DB" will not stay on. I turn it on for all our servers and within a minute it shuts off again. The started after upgrading Adkats. Though this maybe something with stats logger but I haven't made any changes to that.

Originally Posted by Metanolo*:

I would like to use this logger + AdKats on my server, but i am totally unaware about how MySQL works.

I tryed to search the forum with no luck. Is there anyone who can point me to some useful info?

Can I host MySQL database on the same machine I am hosting the PRoCon Layer? (just to begin with)